One of the main methods of the enemy is information warfare, the distortion and rewriting of genuine stories, the creation of so-called. black myths: about the original "savagery of the Slavs"; that the Russian statehood was created by Viking-Swedes; that written, culture, and the “light of the true faith” to the Russians were brought by the advanced Romani Greeks; about the "traitor" Alexander Nevsky; about the "bloody tyrants" Ivan the Terrible and Stalin; about the “Russian invaders” who captured one-sixth of the land and turned it into a “prison of nations”; that the Russians took over all the achievements of civilization from the West and the East; about drunkenness and laziness of Russians, etc. In particular, the myth of "Ukraine-Russia" is now launched in Ukraine-Little Russia, that is, Russians have cut off the story for several more centuries. It is clear that in the West with great pleasure will support this black myth.
One of these myths is the myth of the “Mongol-Tatar” invasion and yoke. According to the historian Yu. D. Petukhov: “The myth about the“ Mongols from Mongolia in Russia ”is the most grandiose and monstrous provocation of the Vatican and the West as a whole against Russia”. A careful examination of the issue brings up too many inconsistencies and facts that contradict the “classical” version:
- How could the semi-wild shepherds (albeit belligerent) crush such developed powers as China, Khorezm, the Tangut kingdom, march through the mountains of the Caucasus, where warlike tribes lived, crush and subdue dozens of tribes, crush the rich Volga Bulgaria and Russian principalities and almost capture Europe, easily dispersed troops of the Hungarians, Poles and German knights. And this is after heavy battles with the Rus, Alans, Polovtsy and Bulgars!
Indeed, from history it is known that any conqueror relies on a developed economy. Rome was the foremost power of Europe. Alexander of Macedon relied on the economy created by his father Philip. With all his talents, he could not have done even half of his accomplishments if his father had not created a powerful mining and metallurgical industry, strengthened finances, and carried out a number of military reforms. Napoleon and Hitler had under him the most powerful and developed states of Europe (France and Germany) and practically the resources of the whole of Europe, the most developed, in terms of technology, parts of the world. Before the creation of the British Empire, over which the sun did not set, there was an industrial revolution that turned England into the “workshop of the world”. The current "world gendarme" - the United States has the most powerful economy of the planet, and the ability to buy "brains" and resources for paper.
And the real Mongols at that time were poor nomads, primitive cattlemen and hunters who were at a low level of primitive communal development, who did not even create a pre-state education, not to mention a Eurasian empire. They simply could not crush, and even relatively easily, the advanced powers of the time. This required a production, military base, cultural traditions, which are created by many generations of people.
The Mongols did not have the necessary demographic potential in order to create a large and strong army. Even now, Mongolia is a deserted, sparsely populated country with minimal military potential. It is obvious that almost a thousand years ago she was even poorer, with small kinds of shepherds and hunters. There were tens of thousands of well-armed and organized fighters who went to conquer almost the whole continent, there was simply no place to go.
Thus, the wild nomads, hunters had no opportunity in the blink of an eye to become the invincible people-army, which in the shortest (by historical standards) terms crushed the advanced powers of Asia and Europe. There was no cultural, economic, military or demographic potential. There was no military revolution (like the invention of the phalanx, the legion, the domestication of the horse, the creation of iron weapons etc.), which could give an advantage to any nationality.
- The myth of the “invincible” Mongol warriors was created. They were described by the wonderful historical novels of V. Yana. However, from the point of view of historical reality, this is a myth. There were no "invincible" Mongol warriors. Armament "Mongols" did not differ from the Russian soldiers. Numerous archers and archery tradition is an ancient Scythian and Russian tradition. A clear and uniform organization: the cavalry forces were divided into dozens, hundreds, thousands, and tumens of darkness (10-thousand corps), headed by foremen, centurions, thousandths and temniki. This is not the invention of the "Mongols". For thousands of years Russian troops shared in a similar way, according to the decimal system. Iron discipline was not only the "Mongols", but also in the Russian squads. The "Mongols" preferred to conduct offensive actions - the Russian squads also acted. The siege technique was known to the Russes long before the "Mongol" invasion. The same Russian prince Svyatoslav stormed the enemy strongholds with the help of rams, stencils and throwing machines, assault ladders, etc. "The Mongols" could make long hikes without carts, without replenishing food supplies. However, the soldiers of Svyatoslav, and later later Cossacks, also acted. It is reported that the "Mongols" even "women are warlike, as they are: they shoot arrows, ride horses astride, like men." We recall the Amazons of the Scythian times, Russian Polarians, that is, this is one tradition.
Wild Mongol nomads did not have such a military tradition. Such a tradition is created by more than one generation, for example, the legions of Rome, the phalanx of Sparta and Alexander the Great, the invincible ratios of Svyatoslav, the Wehrmacht’s iron tread. Only the descendants of Great Scythia, the Russes of the Scythian-Siberian world, had such a tradition. And so all the countless works of art, novels and films about the "Mongol warriors" who destroy everything in their path is a myth.
“We are told about the Tatar-Mongols, but it is known from the course of biology that the genes of the Negroids and Mongoloids are dominant. And if hundreds of thousands of Mongol warriors, destroying the troops of the opponents, passed through Russia and the floor of Europe, then the current population of Russia and Eastern, Central Europe would be very much like modern Mongols. Let me remind you that during all the wars, women were prey and subjected to mass violence. Mongoloid features include short stature, dark eyes, hard black hair, dark, yellowish skin, cheekiness, epicanthus, flat face, poorly developed tertiary hair (beard and mustache practically do not grow, or very thin), etc. Described is suitable on modern Russians, Poles, Hungarians, Germans?
Archaeologists, for example, see S. Alekseev's data, digging up the places of fierce battles, find mainly the backbones of Caucasians, representatives of the white race. There were no Mongols in Russia. Archaeologists find traces of battles, pogroms, burned and destroyed settlements, but there was no “anthropological Mongoloid material” in Russia. The war really was, but it was not a war between the Rus and the Mongols. In the burial grounds of the time of the Golden Horde, only Europoids found the bones. This is confirmed by written sources, as well as drawings: they describe the warriors- "Mongols" of the European appearance - blond hair, bright eyes (gray, blue), tall growth. Sources draw Genghis Khan high, with a luxurious long beard, with “lynx”, green-yellow eyes. The Persian historian of the time of the Golden Horde Rashid hell Dean writes that in the genus of Genghis Khan, children "were born mostly with gray eyes and fair-haired." In the miniatures of the Russian chronicles there are no racial differences, and there are no serious differences in clothes and armaments, between the “Mongols” and the Russians. In Western Europe, on engravings "Mongols" are depicted in the image of Russian boyars, archers and Cossacks.
In reality, the Mongoloid element in Russia in small quantities will appear only in the XVI-XVII centuries, together with the service Tatars, who, being Caucasians themselves, will begin to acquire Mongoloid signs on the eastern borders of Russia.
There was no invasion and "Tatars". It is known that before the beginning of the XII century, the Mughal mighty and Tatars-Turks were hostile. “A Secret Story” reports that the warriors of Temujin (Genghis Khan) hated the Tatars. For a while Temuchin subjugated the Tatars, but then they were completely destroyed. Already much later, the Tatars began to call the Bulgars - residents of the state of Volga Bulgaria on the Middle Volga, which became part of the Golden Horde. In addition, there is a version that the Tatar, translated from Old Russian (Sanskrit), is only a distorted "Tataroh" - "the royal horseman."
In this way, The "Mongols" who came to Russia were typical representatives of the Caucasian race, the white race. There were no anthropological differences between the Polovtsy, the "Mongols" and the Russians of Kiev and Ryazan.
- The notorious "Mongols" have not left a single (!) Mongolian word in Russia. The familiar words from the historical novels “Horde” are the Russian word Rod, Rada (the Golden Horde is the Golden Clan, i.e., royal, of divine origin); “Tumen” - the Russian word “darkness” (10000); “Khan-Kagan”, the Russian word “Kohang, Kohany” - beloved, respected, this word has been known since the times of Old Russia, as it was sometimes called the first Rurikovich (for example, Kagan Vladimir). The word “Byty” is “father”, the respectful name of the leader, as they still call the president in Belarus.
- During the Golden Horde, the population of this empire - mainly the Polovtsy and the descendants of the "Mongols", was no less than the population of the Russian principalities. Where did the Horde population go? After all, the former lands of the Horde became part of the Russian state, that is, at least half of the population of Russia should have Turkic, Mongolian roots. However, there are no traces of the Turkic and Mongoloid population of the Horde! The Kazan Tatars are considered descendants of the Volgar Bulgars, that is, the Caucasians. Crimean Tatars are not related to the core population of the Horde, it is a mixture of the indigenous population of the Crimea and many external migration waves. It is obvious that the Polovtsy and the Horde simply disappeared into the relative Russian people, leaving no anthropological or linguistic traces. As before, the Pechenegs dissolved, etc. All became Russians. If it were the "Mongols", then the traces would remain. Can not such a huge array of people simply dissolve.
- The term "Tatar-Mongols" is not in the Russian chronicles. The Mongolian ethnic groups themselves called themselves “Khalkha”, “Oirats”. This is a completely artificial term that P.Naumov introduced in 1823 in the article “On the attitude of the Russian princes to the Mongolian and Tatar khans from 1224 to 1480.” The word "Mongols", in the original version of "Mogul" comes from the Korneslova "could, we can" - "a husband, a powerful, powerful, powerful." From this root comes the word "Mughal" - "the great, powerful." It was a nickname, not the self-name of the people.
From school history we can recall the phrase "Great Moguls". This is a tautology. Mogul and so in translation - great, he became Mongol later, as knowledge was lost and distorted. It is obvious that the Mongols could not be called "great, powerful" then, and at the present time. Anthropological Mongoloids "Khalkhu" never reached Russia and Europe. Mongols in Mongolia only from Europeans in the 20th century found out that they captured half of the world and they had a “shaker of the Universe” - “Genghis Khan” and from that time they started a business on this name.
- Alexander Yaroslavovich Nevsky very much acted in coordination with the “Horde-Rod” Baty. Batu struck in Central and Southern Europe, almost repeated the campaign "scourge of God" Atilla. Alexander also smashed Western troops on the northern flank - defeated the Swedish and German knights. The West received a strong blow, and temporarily refused to attack the East. Russia got the time to restore unity.
Not surprisingly, many, including Russian (!), Historians accused Alexander of “treason”, that he betrayed Russia under the yoke of “yoke” and made an alliance with the “trashy”, instead of taking the crown from Pope and make an alliance with the West in the fight against the Horde.
However, taking into account the new data about the Horde, the actions of Alexander become completely logical. Alexander Nevsky went to the alliance with the Golden Horde is not out of desperation - of the two evils, choosing the lesser. Becoming the adopted son of Khan Batu and the spiritual brother of Sartak, Nevsky strengthened the Russian state, which included the Horde and the unity of the Rus superethnos. The Russians and the Horde were two active cores of a single ethno-linguistic community, the heirs of the ancient Scythia and the Aryan country, the descendants of the Hyperboreans. Alexander closed the “window to Europe” for several centuries, stopping the cultural (informational) and military-political expansion of the West. Having given Russia the opportunity to grow stronger and preserve the originality.
- There are many other inconsistencies that destroy the overall picture of the "Mongol-Tatar" invasion. Thus, in the Legend and the Mamayev Massacre, a Moscow literary monument of the 15th century, the gods are mentioned that were worshiped by the so-called "Tatars": Perun, Salavat, Recly, Horse, Mohammed. That is, even at the end of the XIV century, Islam was not the dominant religion in the Horde. Ordinary "Tatar-Mongols" continued to honor Perun and Khors (Russian deities).
The “Mongolian” names Bayan (conqueror of Southern China), Temujin-Chemuchin, Batu, Berke, Sebedi, Ugedei-Guess, Mamai, Chagatai-Chagadai, Borodai-Borondai, etc. are not “Mongolian” names. They clearly belong to the Scythian tradition. For a long time, Russia on the European maps was designated as the Great Tartary, the Russian people were called the White Tatars. In the eyes of Western Europe, the concepts of "Russia" and "Tartary" ("Tataria") have long been united. At the same time, the territory of Tartary coincides with the territory of the Russian Empire and the USSR - from the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea to the Pacific Ocean and to the borders of China and India.
To be continued ...