Rules for using and copying information
Please, CAREFULLY read the rules for COPYING materials from our site.
Any activity on the site implies acceptance of these rules and their observance.
The site administration reserves the right to make changes and additions to the current rules.
1. General provisions
1.1. The site "Military Review" review of the military-political situation in the world, as well as a description of military equipment and weapons. The information on this site is intended for informational and non-commercial use only.
1.2. The authors of the site are not responsible for the possible consequences of using the information posted on it for purposes prohibited by applicable international and Russian legislation. Visiting our site you undertake not to use the information obtained on it for purposes prohibited by applicable law.
1.3. Some pages of the site may contain links to third-party sites owned by third parties. These links are placed solely for the convenience of users and we can not give any guarantee about the nature of the content of these sites, the accuracy and accuracy of the information placed on them, as well as their availability to users.
2. Rules for copying and quoted materials from the site topwar.ru
Before copying materials from the Military Review site, we ask you to familiarize yourself with the rules for copying and citing materials, as well as the consequences that may result from the unlawful use of materials from the site.
2.1. All resources of this site, including text and graphic content, structure and design of pages, are protected by Russian and international laws and agreements on the protection of copyright and intellectual property (see articles 1259 and 1260 chapter 70 "Copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation from December 18 2006 of the year N 230-ФЗ (adopted instead of the "Law on Copyright and Related Rights" from 19.07.95 N 110-ФЗ).
2.2. Site users are entitled to use materials posted on this site only for non-commercial purposes. In this case, it is obligatory to preserve all copyrights, as well as to install an active hyperlink to the original (topwar.ru). It is forbidden to use any materials and any information of the site for commercial purposes, if these actions do not have the written consent of the site's author Copying of information for other purposes, as well as non-observance of the specified conditions will be interpreted as assignment of copyright to textual and other copied information.
2.3. When copying materials from our site and placing them on other sites, we ask (and even require) the observance of one simple rule:
active hyperlink to our site
1) Link can lead to the page from which you copied our materials (at your discretion);
2) On every page of your site where our materials are posted, there should be an active link to our site;
3) The text of the hyperlink leading to our site can be any (at your discretion).
4) Hyperlinks should not be prohibited from being indexed by search engines (using "noindex", "nofollow" or any other means);
5) If you have copied more than 5 materials (i.e., on your site there are more 5 pages with our materials) you should also put a link on the home page of your site.
6) If the resource to which the site material was copied does not suit us for any reason, you will have to delete it after our notification.
2.4. In case of violation of these rules, the administration and authors of the site reserve the right to the following measures:
- a written complaint to the owner of the hosting (server) on which the offender site is located - with a request to influence the offender, up to the termination of the hosting agreement (in accordance with the rules of all hosting providers, the publication of any materials that violate the copyright of their owners is prohibited) ;
- written complaints to the administration of search engines Yandex and Google, which, in accordance with their rules (see, for example, Google’s rules: “The Law on the Protection of Copyright in the Digital Era”), may entail “removing or disabling access to material declared as violations ";
- it should also be borne in mind that, in accordance with Russian laws, copyright infringement entails liability under article 1301 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: "In cases of violation of the exclusive right to work, the author or other right holder, along with other applicable methods of protection and liability measures, established by this Code (Articles 1250, 1252 and 1253) may, in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 1252 of this Code, require, at their option, the violator, instead of compensation for damages, to pay compensation : In the amount of ten thousand rubles to five million rubles determined at the discretion of the court; ... "
Note. Our site has a copyright protection system: