Rules for using and copying information
Please, CAREFULLY read the rules for COPYING materials from our site.
Any activity on the site implies acceptance of these rules and compliance with them.
The site administration reserves the right to make changes and additions to the current rules.
1. General provisions
1.1. The site "Military Review" is an overview of the military-political situation in the world, as well as a description of military equipment and weapons. The information posted on this website is for informational and non-commercial use only.
1.2. The authors of the site are not responsible for the possible consequences of using the information posted on it for purposes prohibited by the current international and Russian legislation. By visiting our site, you agree not to use the information received on it for purposes prohibited by applicable law.
1.3. Some pages of the site may contain links to third-party sites owned by third parties. These links are provided solely for the convenience of users and we cannot make any guarantees regarding the nature of the content of these sites, the reliability and accuracy of the information posted on them, as well as their availability to users.
2. Rules for COPYING and CITTING materials from the site topwar.ru
Before copying materials from the Military Review website, please read the rules for copying and quoting materials, as well as the consequences that may result from the misuse of the site materials.
2.1. All resources of this site, including textual and graphic content, page structure and design, are protected by Russian and international laws and agreements on the protection of copyright and intellectual property (see Articles 1259 and 1260 of Chapter 70 "Copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation of December 18 2006 N 230-FZ (adopted instead of the "Law on Copyright and Related Rights" dated July 19.07.95, 110 N XNUMX-FZ).
2.2. Users of the site have the right to use the materials posted on this site only for non-commercial purposes. At the same time, it is obligatory to preserve all copyrights, as well as to install an active hyperlink to the original (topwar.ru). It is forbidden to use any materials and any information of the site for commercial purposes, if these actions do not have the written consent of the site's author. Copying information for other purposes, as well as non-compliance with these conditions will be interpreted as the assignment of copyright to text and other copied information.
2.3. When copying materials from our site and placing them on other sites, we ask (and even demand) that you follow one simple rule:
active hyperlink to our website
1) The link may lead to the page from which you copied our materials (at your discretion);
2) On each page of your site where our materials are placed, there should be an active link to our site;
3) The text of the hyperlink leading to our site can be anything (at your discretion).
4) Hyperlinks should not be prohibited from being indexed by search engines (using "noindex", "nofollow" or any other means);
5) If you have copied more than 5 materials (i.e. your site has more than 5 pages with our materials) you must also put a link on the main page of your site.
6) If the resource to which the material of the site was copied does not suit us for any reason, you will have to delete it after our notification.
2.4. In case of violation of these rules, the administration and the authors of the site reserve the right to take the following measures:
— a written complaint to the owner of the hosting (server) on which the violating site is located — with a request to influence the violator, up to terminating the hosting contract (in accordance with the rules of all hosting providers, it is prohibited to publish any materials on the sites that violate the copyright of their owners) ;
- written complaints to the administration of the Yandex and Google search engines, which, in accordance with their rules (see, for example, Google's rules: “Digital Millennium Copyright Protection Law”), may result in “removal or disabling access to material declared as an object violations";
- it should also be borne in mind that, in accordance with Russian laws, copyright infringement entails liability under Article 1301 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: “In cases of violation of the exclusive right to a work, the author or other copyright holder, along with the use of other applicable methods of protection and liability measures, established by this Code (Articles 1250, 1252 and 1253), is entitled, in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 1252 of this Code, to demand, at his choice, from the violator, instead of compensation for losses, payment of compensation: in the amount of ten thousand rubles to five million rubles, determined at the discretion of the court; ... "
Note. Our site has a copyright protection system: