Military Review

Komsomolsk-on-Amur plant completed the delivery of the Ministry of Defense of Su-30М2 fighters

26
Last Thursday in Tolmachevo (Novosibirsk) were observed during an intermediate landing 2 transferred to the Russian HQs Su-30М2 fighter with 89 and 90 bots, reports the blog bmpd.




The transfer of these planes to the customer marked the completion of the contract of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant from the Russian Defense Ministry of December 2012. In total, 16 two-seat fighters were built under this contract. Apparently, the new procurement of Su-30М2 is not expected.

The number of Su-30М2 in the RF ASC is in total reached 20 units.

Help bmpd: " Two-seat fighters Su-30M2 are used mainly as “sparks” in combat units of the Russian Air Force, equipped with Su-27SM and Su-35S fighters. According to open data, out of 18 Su-2016M30 aircraft delivered by the beginning of 2, eight are in the 3rd mixed aviation regiment of the 1st aviation divisions of the 4th Army Air Force and Air Defense Air Defense Division at the Krymsk airfield (Krasnodar Territory), four in the 38th fighter aviation regiment of the 27th mixed aviation division of the 4th Army Air Force and Air Defense Air Defense Command at the Belbek airport (Crimea), four more - as part of the 22nd fighter aviation regiment of the 303rd mixed aviation division of the 11th army of the Air Force and Air Defense of the Eastern District at the Central Uglovaya aerodrome (Primorsky Territory), and two as part of the 23rd fighter aviation regiment of the 303rd mixed aviation division 11th Army of the Air Force and Air Defense Air Defense Forces at the Dzemgi airfield (Khabarovsk Territory). ”

According to some reports, the fighters filmed in Tolmachevo were heading to the Belbek airfield in the Crimea.
Photos used:
Yuri Vladimirovich / NSK spotter / russianplanes.net
26 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. tiredwithall
    tiredwithall April 11 2016 11: 33
    +10
    Are sparks needed mainly for training? Then 20 pieces is normal.
    1. Nevsky_ZU
      Nevsky_ZU April 11 2016 12: 56
      +2
      According to some reports, the fighters shot in Tolmachevo were heading to the Belbek airfield in the Crimea
      .

      Probably:

    2. Nosgoth
      Nosgoth April 12 2016 09: 32
      -1
      Your level of "competence" is simply off scale ...
    3. The comment was deleted.
  2. Same lech
    Same lech April 11 2016 11: 34
    +4
    Off-topic ... sorry hi
    Well, it has begun ... maybe this is from that group of 16 suicide bombers who were warned earlier ..
    - Three suicide bombers carried out self-explosion near the building of the regional police department in the Novoselskoye district center in the Stavropol Territory,
    1. Vladimirets
      Vladimirets April 11 2016 11: 36
      +11
      Quote: The same LYOKHA
      Well, it has begun ... maybe this is from that group of 16 suicide bombers who were warned earlier ..
      - Three suicide bombers carried out self-explosion near the building of the regional police department in the Novoselskoye district center in the Stavropol Territory,

      The most important thing is: "Three terrorists were killed, the fourth attacker was destroyed. According to preliminary data, no one was hurt as a result of the explosions." It means they were not taken aback.

      RIA Novosti http://ria.ru/incidents/20160411/1407930614.html#ixzz45VNsimik
      1. Ze Kot
        Ze Kot April 11 2016 22: 51
        0
        Quote: Vladimirets
        The most important thing is: "Three terrorists were killed, the fourth attacker was destroyed. According to preliminary data, no one was hurt as a result of the explosions." It means they were not taken aback.


        On TV they said that there were three suicide bombers. Two were blown up near the entrance, one was blocked. But before that, he threw a grenade into the office.
    2. St Petrov
      St Petrov April 11 2016 11: 39
      +12
      nobody but the tupans themselves was hurt.

      I think a successful self-explosion. The result was a simple suicide with a salute.



    3. Observer2014
      Observer2014 April 11 2016 11: 39
      +5
      Quote: The same Lech
      Off-topic ... sorry hi
      Well, it has begun ... maybe this is from that group of 16 suicide bombers who were warned earlier ..
      - Three suicide bombers carried out self-explosion near the building of the regional police department in the Novoselskoye district center in the Stavropol Territory,

      Forgive my colleague, maybe I missed it. But it seems like not long ago Dzhamelev was going to "protect" the Crimea by suicide bombers. hi
    4. JJ2016
      JJ2016 April 11 2016 12: 06
      -9
      Off-topic, but the basement of his house on the eve of the election, I would have checked the power now without a conscience.
      1. ansons
        ansons April 11 2016 12: 10
        +11
        For one and a head check, it just doesn’t wake you up.
        1. JJ2016
          JJ2016 April 11 2016 12: 14
          -2
          Yours? Do you believe that honest people rule in Russia?)))
          1. MOTHER
            MOTHER April 11 2016 12: 22
            +4
            Quote: JJ2016
            Yours? Do you believe that honest people rule in Russia?)))

            This is a bulk whispered to you with Kasparov ..?)))))
            1. JJ2016
              JJ2016 April 11 2016 12: 26
              -3
              No, Roldugin with Serdyukov and Ben Lazar.)))
          2. Observer2014
            Observer2014 April 11 2016 12: 26
            +4
            "JJ2016 RU Today, 12:14 pm ↑ New
            Yours? Do you believe that honest people rule in Russia?))) "
            Do you believe that honest people rule somewhere? Rule anywhere but not in Russia? Go for permanent residence in Ukraine or Moldova and enjoy "honest" power. Well, if you are from Ukraine, then go to Nigeria as Condoleezza advised.
            1. JJ2016
              JJ2016 April 11 2016 12: 31
              -3
              I know that in some countries city governors come to the service on bicycles, and the accusation of theft automatically leads to resignation ... Are you admired by the state of "white blacks"?
              1. viktorR
                viktorR April 11 2016 12: 33
                0
                Bulk log in under your nickname))
                1. JJ2016
                  JJ2016 April 11 2016 12: 37
                  -3
                  I don’t know any bulk, I know Kvachkova, but have you here forgotten about him? Shame on you! A real person sits in the prison, but do you believe in fairy tales and promises?))) Collect your pluses!))))
            2. JJ2016
              JJ2016 April 11 2016 13: 21
              -2
              I regret that, knowing about the unscrupulousness of the current government, many of us recognize it. What have the people brought up to who already believe that stealing is normal?
      2. Deniska
        Deniska April 11 2016 13: 32
        +5
        Off-topic, but the basement of his house on the eve of the election, I would have checked the power now without a conscience.


        Registration Date: April 11 2016 11: 23
        Last Visited: April 11 2016 13: 12

        Trolo-lo-lo !!! :)
  3. pts-m
    pts-m April 11 2016 11: 36
    +1
    Beauties! Though in battle, at least for the parade, they are always ready!
  4. Fitter65
    Fitter65 April 11 2016 11: 45
    +1
    Sparky is made by the plant in Irkutsk, in our Komsomolsk-on-Amur, single-seat aircraft of the Su-27 family are produced. So this is more likely to board from Irkutsk ...
    1. user1212
      user1212 April 11 2016 11: 54
      +3
      Quote: Fitter65
      Sparky is made by the plant in Irkutsk, in our Komsomolsk-on-Amur, single-seat aircraft of the Su-27 family are produced. So this is more likely to board from Irkutsk ...

      Su-30MK2 is double and is available in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Irkutsk produces Su30MK and Su30SM
      1. Fitter65
        Fitter65 April 11 2016 12: 24
        +5
        Yes, our factory does such devices, I forgot that at one time they did the Su-30MKK for China.
  5. rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 April 11 2016 11: 45
    +2
    Komsomolsk-on-Amur Plant

    Somehow I had to fly a military side (MI-8) and landed at the airport of this plant. The spectacle is impressive. Komsomol successes and new orders.
    1. The point
      The point April 11 2016 12: 49
      +2
      Thank! Your words to God in ears! smile
  6. Taygerus
    Taygerus April 11 2016 11: 49
    +8
    Quote: Vladimirets
    Quote: The same LYOKHA
    Well, it has begun ... maybe this is from that group of 16 suicide bombers who were warned earlier ..
    - Three suicide bombers carried out self-explosion near the building of the regional police department in the Novoselskoye district center in the Stavropol Territory,

    The most important thing is: "Three terrorists were killed, the fourth attacker was destroyed. According to preliminary data, no one was hurt as a result of the explosions." It means they were not taken aback.

    RIA Novosti http://ria.ru/incidents/20160411/1407930614.html#ixzz45VNsimik


    glory to GOD that everyone is alive, I mean people
  7. The comment was deleted.
  8. sinoptic
    sinoptic April 11 2016 12: 36
    +2
    I don’t understand why to do these Su-30M2. Airplane with obsolete radar.

    There is, after all, an excellent modification of the "CM".
    Or is it better to do the Su-35 in general.
    1. The point
      The point April 11 2016 12: 50
      +2
      Quote: sinoptic
      Or is it better to do the Su-35 in general.

      This is what we do. Read the news, where and how many "thirty-fives" were sent. And the T-50 is in the cage, though not yet in the series.
    2. donavi49
      donavi49 April 11 2016 13: 08
      +5
      What for? The fate of these Su-30M2 is to be a replacement for Su-27UB. It is cheaper, plus Komsomolsk must be loaded the same. Serial production of Su-30 there without orders now.
      1. tomket
        tomket April 11 2016 23: 58
        0
        Quote: donavi49
        plus Komsomolsk must be loaded the same. Serial production of Su-30 there without orders now.

        That is, in order to load the patrimonial estates, they are ready to supply vehicles that lose 30cm to the troops, well, just for the sake of loading? and why then MiGs do not load?
  9. Zomanus
    Zomanus April 11 2016 15: 16
    +1
    So it turns out that the Su-30 is a command vehicle?
    Hang on it hanging containers with equipment and at least for reconnaissance,
    even attack as an EW aircraft.
  10. Alexey-74
    Alexey-74 April 11 2016 15: 26
    0
    As I understand it, this party was done and that’s all .... more than they will be staffed?
    1. KnightRider
      KnightRider April 11 2016 18: 59
      0
      Quote: Alexey-74
      As I understand it, this party was done and that’s all .... more than they will be staffed?

      And then Su-30SM and Su-35S. There is also a contract for the modernization of 36 combatant Su-27s to the SM3 version until 2020.
  11. BALU-74
    BALU-74 April 11 2016 17: 28
    -1
    Quote: sinoptic
    I don’t understand why to do these Su-30M2. Airplane with obsolete radar.

    There is, after all, an excellent modification of the "CM".
    Or is it better to do the Su-35 in general.


    KnAAPO, now KnAAZ has been making the SU-30 since 2000, the Su-27SM is a deep modernization of the usual Su-27. Su-30s were well taken by Asians, as one of their pilots could not cope with all the capabilities of the aircraft. Therefore, for our Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not do it. They made a single Su-35 for us, it is not very structurally different from the Su-30. There is no braking pad only, but the fuel tanks are not many different. The most important thing in an airplane is stuffing, appliances.