Yes, dear readers, if you will soon see people on the streets with pots, bowls and colander on their heads, do not be alarmed. It is the patriots who feel they will start beating soon. Literally. On the head. And therefore they are protected, as it was on the Maidan-2013 / 2014, when they themselves scorched about the imminent attack of the "Golden Eagle" on the barricades of "ryvolyutsiyi gnosti". Today, despite the defeat of the "Berkut", the situation has become even worse. Now you can ogresty anywhere and from any person. And the situation with helmets is still tense..
They, helmets, are available only to those who have escaped from the front of the punitive anti-terrorist operation in the Donbass and who have entered the service of politicians and oligarchs who want to get “theirs”. But not in the trenches in the ammunition with the victorious "Colorado", but on the streets of Kiev, under the Verkhovna Rada and the Presidential Administration, in the territories of the enterprises of the "enemies", which must be "squeezed out" by order of raiders.
Here are ordinary patriots who scoop the love of "nenke" on the Internet and get scared. In addition, if you do not hit, then a colander on your head will simply help keep the attic, which flies away or flows. But not everyone is as lucky as Tymchuk, whom the helmet generally replaces the brain with.
But the fact that patriots will soon start beating is a fact. Because this is a natural reaction of the people who slowly but surely wake up and do not agree with the fact that those who receive American cookies themselves are building in Ukraine, but do not want to share them with others.
And they are building this. The leader of the Ukrainian Choice Public Movement, Viktor Medvedchuk, on the International Day against Fascism and Anti-Semitism, which is celebrated around the world on November 9, recalled itself and said that Ukraine, having learned all the horrors of the fascist regime and occupation, would never support neo-Nazi movements, which means neo-fascism in Ukraine will not be strengthened. Right, oh, right in the future, looking at the former “evil genius of Ukrainian politics,” her, one might say, “demon” - they will not strengthen in the country. Because they do not need it, they are already in power. Still, it is true that they did not quite strengthen and did not cut the pharynx with all those who disagree, but already in government offices of all levels.
Medvedchuk is sure: “In the elections to the Verkhovna Rada, our citizens issued a political verdict to right-wing political parties and organizations of a nationalistic nature. None of these forces could go to parliament. ” But this is the main methodological error in evaluating political parties that passed to the new Verkhovna Rada, but did not reflect in their names the commitment to neo-Nazism and neo-fascism. Winners of the October 26 early parliamentary elections of October 2014 cannot be judged by name. It is also impossible to judge the failing 5 percent barrier "Freedom" and "Right Sector". They, too, are denoted quite decent words.
The neo-Nazi party of the deceased Jorg Haider was also called the Austrian Freedom Party, which for the first time set a prosperous European Union on its ears, where flirting with neo-Nazis and neo-fascists is considered a move. The “golden dawn” is also called the modern neo-Nazi party, which almost made Greece an outcast in Europe. A party with the same name "New Force" in Italy and Spain? In short, with the exception of idiots and marginals who want to shock the voter with their frankness, after the Nuremberg process, which banned Nazi and fascist ideologies, all such parties, the last children of Hitler and Mussolini, on the national ground of their states, try not to reflect the essence in the name. At best, they will use the word “national” or add the definition of “great” to the name of the country. And that's all.
Alas, Ukraine is no exception. Here, even “Freedom” was formed on the basis of the Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU). So that it means to disguise itself as “Drang Nah Osten” - to the central and eastern regions, where people do not like very much, or rather do not like (or dislike?) The Nazis and fascists.
Here we take the “six pervachs”, which were held in the Rada of the new convocation. Names: “Petro Poroshenko Bloc” (BPP), Popular Front (NF), Samopomich, Opposition Bloc (ON), Radical Party (RP), Batkivshchyna. All this - the names of the parties, in which everything is linguistically very, very decent. But in essence ...
It may be objected that nationalism and patriotism are different from Nazism-neo-Nazism and fascism-neo-fascism. Yes, they are different. The fact that they are based on the love of their nation and their homeland, and not on the hatred of foreigners and other states. This is a very fine line between love and hate, which also mean so much in politics. Because they define the ideology and the real behavior of politicians.
Practically all parties that passed to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine profess:
- Russophobia. These are varieties of Ukrainian nationalism and xenophobia, which basically have a hatred for Russia, Russians and everything Russian. “Get the look of Moscow!”, “Ponad Ukraine!” And “Ukraine is not Russia” - these are just two poles of this phenomenon. From irreconcilable to liberal;
- ethnocide, against Russians and Russian speakers. The war in the Donbass aims not only to suppress manifestations of separatism, but also to destroy the non-Ukrainian identity of the inhabitants of this region with the destruction of the entire infrastructure of these people’s lives. Residents of Donbass have a terrible fate in Ukraine: either to be exterminated, or forced into emigration, or intimidated and depressed and prepared for total Ukrainization in the event of an ATO victory. Therefore, Kiev does not make any talk about federalism and even repeals the scanty law on the special status of Donbass. Therefore, the current and, possibly, the future prime minister of Ukraine, the leader of the NF Arseniy Yatsenyuk, declares that Kiev will not finance the elderly and children of the rebellious regions. And his colleague in the NF and the speaker of the “dead” Rada, Oleksandr Turchynov, calls not to negotiate with the militias, but to crush them with force;
- racism and ethnocracy. The main slogan of Ukrainization and the construction of "Ukrainian Ukraine" - "One krayina - one mova - one nation" is practically written off from Hitler's "One country - one nation - one führer". Here are just "Fuhrer" in Ukraine surplus. They can not choose the one and only. But Crimeans who went to Russia always remembered their potential fate in Ukraine: “The Crimea is abo ukrayinsky, or deserted”. Now, it seems, it is realized in the Donbass. And President Petro Poroshenko recently confirmed: only Ukrainian will be the only state language. This is ethnocracy in the construction of the state;
- A bet on the strength and priority of the state, based on militarism. Recently, the same Turchinov told TSN that the main task of the Verkhovna Rada is “the creation of the strongest army in Europe”. Earlier, the deputy head of the Presidential Administration Dmitry Shimkiv reported that in Ukraine the number of military personnel will be increased from 2,8 to 7 people per 1 a thousand population. Spending on defense will grow from 1% to 5% of GDP. And by 2020, according to the plan of the country's leaders, Ukraine should become a “military state”;
- anti-communism. Everybody started with this: the Nazis and the fascists and all their neo-Nazi and neo-fascist followers in all countries of the world. For this they were paid especially generously when the USSR and the socialist camp existed. Fear then caught the eyes of the capitalists and imperialists, and they generously financed anti-communist traffickers. Now it seems all the capitalists, but the fear and political atavism of anti-communism, it seems, remained in Ukraine. Turchinov has already urged to ban the Communist Party of Ukraine through the court. Now, after the elections, the head of the Security Service of Ukraine Valentin Nalyvaychenko has returned to this issue. The manifestation of this was not only rewriting stories and "Leninopad", but also the destruction of any legacy of bygone days. And the monuments of those who defeated Hitler’s Nazism cause particular hatred. They are next in line, apparently. In Odessa, for example, they stole the bust of the “marshal of victory” Georgy Zhukov. Neo-Nazis have longtime scores with him after what he did with their idol in Germany in 1945;
- the suppression of any dissent and the permanent search for "enemies of the state". Neo-Nazi and neo-fascist states cannot exist without “enemies” who allegedly threaten the state and on which it is actually convenient to dump all the failures of the authorities. Aggression and the "eternal struggle" are the internal engines of state formations, the ideology of which is intolerance to "strangers", "aliens" and "dissidents". All the same Turchinov boasted that he had not signed the law on amnesty of members of the militia of the self-proclaimed DNR and LNR. “Voted for the law on amnesty ... But there were no prerequisites, followed by an amnesty. I did not even sign it, ”said the speaker of the parliament proudly. It says a lot ...
Are all the winners of the October 26 election in Ukraine inherent in it? In varying degrees, alas, no doubt everyone. Regardless of the name. Of course, I would immediately single out from this six ABOUT. At least for the fact that its members are the only ones who unequivocally supported the end of the civil war in the Donbass. And for the dialogue with the local leaders. But only for that. In all other respects, “obeshniki” are allies and comrades of others who have passed to the Rada. They, too, - "for food edge." At any price. Now the price of unity is war and bloodshed. In election battles OB was against the war. Because members of the OB are able to count money and understand what losses they and the whole country are suffering. But now, in parliament, when they are in the minority, and the brutal field commanders of the ATO and the “Heroes of the Maidan” will take them for the gills and even something lower, the “obeshniki” will vote for the racially correct laws as soon as they run ...
And all because neo-Nazism and neo-fascism, gregarious or personal vocational, demonstrative, outrageous and demonstrative love for the fatherland and racially correct compatriots - it is also an attempt at the state level to overcome the complex of personal and state inferiority, to establish itself exclusively at another's expense. Plus the fear of not being noticed and appreciated. Plus impunity in conditions when xenophobia and persecution of “strangers” become the main motivators of activity and bring dividends for “love”. To the racially right homeland, of course ...
However, Medvedchuk, who, alas, almost the only one who raised his voice against neo-Nazism and neo-fascism, also noted: “... Carriers of misanthropic ideas are still leading the struggle for power, trying to divide the Ukrainian citizens into their own and others, depending on what region they live in, what language they speak, what church they go to. ... Radically-minded forces, representatives of the "war party" seek to intensify the split, bring the country to collapse, promote aggression and violence. But the Ukrainians, who have become one of the peoples who defeated fascism, will do everything to prevent the revival of the misanthropic ideology. ”
And the Ukrainians are already doing. This is not only the Crimea and those rebellious parts of Donbass, where the DPR and LPR, which with the weapons in the hands of defending their rights to self-identity. This and rumors about the partisans, leading the fight against the official Kiev in the areas of the south-east. This and support for the communist rally 7 November. And on the evening of the International Day against Fascism and Anti-Semitism in Kharkov, the rock bar “Wall” was blown up, in which fans of “Ukrainian Ukraine” loved to gather and from which 14 March 2014 was shot by militants from the Right Sector and Patriot Ukraine organization movement "Defenders of Kharkov."
Even more revealing for the rejection of the course of modern Ukraine on neo-fascism and neo-Nazism are the results of voting for the new 26 of October Rada. The people of the south-eastern regions, despite any pressure, voted with their feet - they came to the polls for a little more than 30% of voters. Odessa and Nikolaev, Kherson, Kharkov and Zaporozhye voted not only for the “patriots”, but also for the “obeshchnikov” and self-promoted activists, who, out of fear, self-nominated, but represented the overthrown power. Figov, I must say honestly, the corrupt and little thinking power of the people. But they voted for her in protest. Because it was not neo-Nazi and neo-fascist, although it frankly flirted with this part of the political spectrum.
And if you remember all the years of independence of Ukraine, the Ukrainian leaders have always flirted with the neo-Nazis and neo-fascists, hidden under the patriots and nationalists. So, for example, in negotiations with Russia, they justified their obstinacy on a particular issue: they say, give in to us, and you see who can come. So they finished it - they came. Through an armed coup ...
In fact, a kind of hidden inclination to the vile fascist and Nazi past always showed through the gestures and antics of Ukrainian politicians. Something "generic" appeared in their gestures and flap of arms. It is now the current "ziguyut", throwing up his hands in the Roman greeting "descendants of Hitler and Mussolini," almost in the open. But their predecessors, too, was not all well in this regard.
Noticed oshЫbku Highlight text and press. Ctrl + Enter