The outgoing year was marked by heavy losses in terms of aviation. On Khodynka, the exposition of aircraft was destroyed, the WWA in Monino was closed, and finally the training base of the Moscow Aviation Institute and Moscow Power Engineering Institute in the Bear Lakes was liquidated, where I went this time.
1. More recently, airplanes were strictly guarded, including dogs, but now there is no one here. The reason is probably that the territory is transferred to the center of space communications. Nearby already established several new "plates".
2. Two MiG-23 fighters stand on the edge. Open brake parachute compartment.
3. Inside the plane of the aircraft have a honeycomb structure, light, but not very stable, as the inscriptions on the aerodynamic surfaces resemble.
4. Exhaust nozzle of the engine. The engine is in place, not like in similar aircraft on SPUR.
5. Niche for cleaning the chassis.
7. Damaged, probably during transportation, wing. It does not matter: these planes will soon be "kirdyk."
8. In addition to the aircraft at the site was a helicopter Mi-24.
9. For service in the board there are special connectors.
10. Empty cargo compartment (it was a transport and combat helicopter).
11. In the rear cockpit - the remains of avionics.
14. Next to the tires neatly immersed tail.
15. Inside it is such a beauty.
16. The wings are nearby. Sorry, no screws and gearbox.
17. There are also a few 21-MiGs in the parking lot.
18. Here, too, everything is fine with the engine.
20. Headlamp under the wing.
21. All caps with chains, as expected, beauty.
22. The plane, of course, is heavily stripped in terms of equipment, but the wires are mostly in place.
23. In the cockpit of the MiG - high-tech bath.
24. It was the third generation, but the fourth on the site is well represented.
25. MiG-29. Nose cone lying next to the radar neatly removed.
27. Here is another MiG, in a worse condition. However, it can be more interesting, because everyone saw them complete.
28. I climb on the broad back of the fighter.
29. The planes are separated, broken fuel lines jutting out.
30. Between engine compartments - a container for a brake parachute.
31. The skin was torn off like leather, with ribs and vessels protruding.
34. The system of wires, tubes, waveguides is aesthetic in its complexity.
35. In the little forest next to the planes I find engines taken from MiGs and from a helicopter.
36. They just lie on the ground, partially covered with a tarp.
37. They are like hearts prepared for transplantation and trapped in a garbage can.
38. This heart has served its resource.