Military Review

A video of the mass landing of airborne units appeared on the web

26
A video of the mass landing of airborne units appeared on the web

A video of the mass landing of airborne units along with equipment has appeared on the Web. The video was posted on its official YouTube channel by the Ministry of Defense.


The description for the video says that units of the Ivanovo Airborne Forces took part in the massive landing. The landing took place in the Kostroma region from Il-76MD military transport aircraft flying at a speed of 360 km / h.

The military department emphasized that the airborne troops were airborne together with the standard equipment - the BMD-4M. In total, over 650 paratroopers were parachuted during the exercise, with the separation interval of servicemen from the aircraft being 0,7 seconds at an aircraft speed of over 360 km / h.


On the same day, another airborne exercise was held in the Volgograd region, albeit without landing. They were attended by units of the Kamyshinsky separate guards airborne assault Don Cossack formation.

According to the legend of the exercises, the landing on standard equipment made a raid in the rear of the conditional enemy and, having occupied an advantageous line, held it until the main forces of the formation approached.

During the exercises, BMD-2KA-U airborne combat vehicles and tanks T-72B3, as well as sniper and rifle weapons.
26 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. The comment was deleted.
    1. Zoldat_A
      Zoldat_A 27 January 2021 11: 44
      +13
      Quote: Maki Maki
      Eh, service. I remember that I closed my eyes on the first jump.

      The first time, as happens in three out of five cases, I was kicked out. It seemed like there was no fear, he just hesitated for a second, wanted to gather courage. I came to myself with a dome over my head.

      "Who was not - that will be. Who was - will not forget ..." soldier
      Native, Kamyshinskaya, jumped ...
      1. Doliva63
        Doliva63 27 January 2021 18: 10
        +2
        Quote: Zoldat_A
        Quote: Maki Maki
        Eh, service. I remember that I closed my eyes on the first jump.

        The first time, as happens in three out of five cases, I was kicked out. It seemed like there was no fear, he just hesitated for a second, wanted to gather courage. I came to myself with a dome over my head.

        "Who was not - that will be. Who was - will not forget ..." soldier
        Native, Kamyshinskaya, jumped ...

        They prepared me for the first jump for 3 months: a slipway, a wheel, loping (it's scary to remember), practicing actions in free flight - how to turn around, how to control the flight. It was laid down to death. Before the jump - VLK, like the pilots. For he was in the search landing group of the PDS air regiment as a regular parachute stacker. But we had a rule - if you had to kick, the fighter no longer jumps. Transferred to a thread in the regiment, and that's it. And then - jumps for every taste: during the day, at night, on the water, on "residential buildings", on a "limited landing area". Parachutes D1-5U, T-4 and UT 16, like. We jumped a lot. And, of course, competitions: jumping, running, shooting from a machine gun. And he had to run with a parachute bag and weapons. Military parachuting, however. MSS was really well delivered then. And when after school I got into the troops, the comrades of the air assault platoon commanders decided to transfer me to the paratroopers, I suggested to them that whoever would land more precisely than me tomorrow could try. laughing My most extraordinary jump - to the forest, from the main boat, wind 14 m / s. Then we went to look at perfectly even shoe prints laughing We will jump deep in the rear, smash headquarters and missile bases (c) drinks
        1. Zoldat_A
          Zoldat_A 27 January 2021 22: 30
          +1
          Quote: Doliva63
          But we had a rule - if you had to kick, the fighter no longer jumps. Transferred to a thread in the regiment, and that's it.

          We were kicked out after the second "vypinnyvaniya" - called to the drill department and forced to write a report like "I ask to translate at my own request, I can't cope, it's difficult" and further in this style.
          The first time, however, anything can be .... Not necessarily scared. Maybe, like me - I wanted to breathe a couple of times, to get myself together. Like jumping from a tower into a pool. I didn’t know that it wasn’t foreseen and there’s no time for it - so I got a pendal ... laughing
          1. Doliva63
            Doliva63 28 January 2021 16: 59
            +1
            Quote: Zoldat_A
            Quote: Doliva63
            But we had a rule - if you had to kick, the fighter no longer jumps. Transferred to a thread in the regiment, and that's it.

            We were kicked out after the second "vypinnyvaniya" - called to the drill department and forced to write a report like "I ask to translate at my own request, I can't cope, it's difficult" and further in this style.
            The first time, however, anything can be .... Not necessarily scared. Maybe, like me - I wanted to breathe a couple of times, to get myself together. Like jumping from a tower into a pool. I didn’t know that it wasn’t foreseen and there’s no time for it - so I got a pendal ... laughing

            No, our first jump was honed by heart laughing But each pub has its own rules, of course! drinks )
        2. Alexei-
          Alexei- 27 January 2021 22: 44
          0
          who is so brave that he gave the go-ahead to this "extraordinary jump"?)))) In the combatant RAP, VDS men (from small to large) would lie down with corpses in front of the gangway (the landing gear would have been gnawed to crutches by the field))) )
          1. Doliva63
            Doliva63 28 January 2021 17: 05
            0
            Quote: Alex-
            who is so brave that he gave the go-ahead to this "extraordinary jump"?)))) In the combatant RAP, VDS men (from small to large) would lie down with corpses in front of the gangway (the landing gear would have been gnawed to crutches by the field))) )

            Nobody gave it. The weather is changeable. At the moment of the jump, the red lit up, but too late.
  2. Ros 56
    Ros 56 27 January 2021 12: 05
    +7
    That's right, let them train, your hill, our hill, is called horse sport. But in the end it will be good. This is the life of the landing party.
    1. Zoldat_A
      Zoldat_A 27 January 2021 22: 37
      +1
      Quote: Ros 56
      That's right, let them train, your hill, our hill, is called horse sport. But in the end it will be good. This is the life of the landing party.

      They immediately explained to us -
      "A paratrooper is an angel for three seconds, an eagle for three minutes, and the rest of the time is a draft horse"
      True, the first almost three months were only "horses" ... laughing
      1. Doliva63
        Doliva63 28 January 2021 18: 37
        0
        Quote: Zoldat_A
        Quote: Ros 56
        That's right, let them train, your hill, our hill, is called horse sport. But in the end it will be good. This is the life of the landing party.

        They immediately explained to us -
        "A paratrooper is an angel for three seconds, an eagle for three minutes, and the rest of the time is a draft horse"
        True, the first almost three months were only "horses" ... laughing

        You haven't run like us, for example. I have a personal distance of 13 km in the morning. was. The personnel ran only 5 km. But after the divorce - 8 km. To the training ground, by lunchtime - running back. After lunch, run to the training ground again. In the evening we were already walking, practicing the group in search of the march. And the landfill is the mountains. And on the VDK, my favorite exercise was the ankle strengthening section, popularly called a "hot water bottle", I adored it laughing I still live with that health drinks
        1. Zoldat_A
          Zoldat_A 28 January 2021 18: 42
          0
          Quote: Doliva63
          You haven't run like us, for example.

          In the morning, for an appetite for breakfast 8,5 km (we had a comfortable ring) in full gear over the mountains. At 15.00 repeat. For the rest of my life, I didn't run so much as in training.
          1. Doliva63
            Doliva63 28 January 2021 18: 53
            +1
            Quote: Zoldat_A
            training

            Well, that's what she is training to train. So that it doesn't come as a surprise: we have to be here tomorrow ... but it's 110 km! ... that's why they prepared you. laughing
  3. Lord of the Sith
    Lord of the Sith 27 January 2021 12: 14
    +10
    Beauty is))

    Work, brothers, train! good
  4. Thrifty
    Thrifty 27 January 2021 12: 26
    +1
    With such crowding, there is still a high risk of a collision in the air with overlapping parochutes. It all depends on the experience of the paratrooper, to avoid collisions with other paratroopers. soldier
    1. Zoldat_A
      Zoldat_A 27 January 2021 22: 40
      0
      Quote: Thrifty
      With such crowding, there is still a high risk of collision in the air with overlapping parochutes.

      So after all, they teach the same what to do ... It is true that he himself did not have to apply the theory in practice, in the previous issue there was one case. Yes, I saw it on the Internet many, many years later.
    2. Alexei-
      Alexei- 27 January 2021 22: 52
      +1
      converging in the air ..... You are flying in the lines to a friend, your actions? "Pull the left - pull the right", it is in the Instruction (Manual) so. But in practice ....... I remember on a call, the battalion commander pulled me by the ears, why did you call me a brat (finger up), a person of non-traditional sexual orientation? ..... here, for the life of me, I don't remember)) ))
    3. Doliva63
      Doliva63 28 January 2021 17: 27
      0
      Quote: Thrifty
      With such crowding, there is still a high risk of a collision in the air with overlapping parochutes. It all depends on the experience of the paratrooper, to avoid collisions with other paratroopers. soldier

      Apparent crowding. The plane has enough speed so that by the time the canopy opens, the fighters are at a safe distance from each other. Here's how then who will steer how - the second question. But for this there are deputies for the VDP and VDS officers who are engaged in training personnel. I don't remember such problems at all.
  5. tTshka
    tTshka 27 January 2021 12: 41
    -3
    The bump has already risen repeat This is normal ?! wassat
    Cool !!!
  6. Hexagon
    Hexagon 27 January 2021 12: 54
    +2
    Eh ... I was small every week I watched from the ground. The usual workouts were.
  7. Alexga
    Alexga 27 January 2021 13: 50
    +4
    The most spectacular event associated with the Airborne Forces for me is the landing of the 7th Guards on the West-81!
    1. Zoldat_A
      Zoldat_A 27 January 2021 22: 55
      +2
      Quote: AlexGa
      The most spectacular event associated with the Airborne Forces for me is the landing of the 7th Guards on the West-81!

      I was still young then; I was drafted into the army a little later. I saw it on TV in a documentary film on Zvezda about those exercises - not childishly impressive ....
      I myself dreamed of a landing as long as I can remember - I looked at my fathers' tunic and was envious. Established in thought irrevocably after that
      The military registration and enlistment office, at least we had, "Sportloto" - they promise everyone the landing and the marines, and then the guys get into the construction battalion in Bashkiria. My father came to the Regional assembly point in a tunic with all the order stripes (and there are NOT only jubilee ones ...), talked with the authorities. I waited 9 days for the required batch. Not to Bashkiria, but to hell in the ass. Lucky - hit. Without any irony - there is still reason to be proud.
      1. Doliva63
        Doliva63 28 January 2021 17: 30
        +1
        Quote: Zoldat_A
        Quote: AlexGa
        The most spectacular event associated with the Airborne Forces for me is the landing of the 7th Guards on the West-81!

        I was still young then; I was drafted into the army a little later. I saw it on TV in a documentary film on Zvezda about those exercises - not childishly impressive ....
        I myself dreamed of a landing as long as I can remember - I looked at my fathers' tunic and was envious. Established in thought irrevocably after that
        The military registration and enlistment office, at least we had, "Sportloto" - they promise everyone the landing and the marines, and then the guys get into the construction battalion in Bashkiria. My father came to the Regional assembly point in a tunic with all the order stripes (and there are NOT only jubilee ones ...), talked with the authorities. I waited 9 days for the required batch. Not to Bashkiria, but to hell in the ass. Lucky - hit. Without any irony - there is still reason to be proud.

        Happy for you and with respect to your father! drinks But, damn it, there is no term in the army in the zone of special attention. In the reconnaissance area, the group is assigned 1 or 2 areas of special
        1. Zoldat_A
          Zoldat_A 28 January 2021 18: 36
          0
          Quote: Doliva63
          damn, there is no term Zone of special attention in the army

          Well, so the movie ...
          1. Doliva63
            Doliva63 28 January 2021 18: 59
            +1
            Quote: Zoldat_A
            Quote: Doliva63
            damn, there is no term Zone of special attention in the army

            Well, so the movie ...

            After the next viewing, I asked the sergeant about it, he said - chukhnya is complete, but it lifts the spirit. As Ilyich said there: cinema is the most important of the arts laughing
            1. Zoldat_A
              Zoldat_A 28 January 2021 20: 16
              0
              Quote: Doliva63
              After the next viewing, I asked the sergeant about this, he said - chukhnya is complete, but it lifts the spirit.

              It is good to reason when he himself drank a full spoon of army porridge. Somewhere on the third day in training I remembered about "In the zone of special attention" and was surprised that in the film there is NOTHING that we have, and everything is absolutely different with us as in the film. What is it like for a schoolboy? The first time I looked with my mouth open ... As it seemed then, I didn't even breathe ...

              And all the same, on August 2, every year I swing, sit in the kitchen in front of the TV with brandy and get high. Although, for so many years, I know every word and every gesture in the film - but I still watch ...
              1. Doliva63
                Doliva63 29 January 2021 17: 27
                +1
                Quote: Zoldat_A
                Quote: Doliva63
                After the next viewing, I asked the sergeant about this, he said - chukhnya is complete, but it lifts the spirit.

                It is good to reason when he himself drank a full spoon of army porridge. Somewhere on the third day in training I remembered about "In the zone of special attention" and was surprised that in the film there is NOTHING that we have, and everything is absolutely different with us as in the film. What is it like for a schoolboy? The first time I looked with my mouth open ... As it seemed then, I didn't even breathe ...

                And all the same, on August 2, every year I swing, sit in the kitchen in front of the TV with brandy and get high. Although, for so many years, I know every word and every gesture in the film - but I still watch ...

                The tutorial is, of course, different from the linear part. Otherwise, you can't transform yesterday's schoolboy into a normal person).
  8. The comment was deleted.
  9. Vladimir Mashkov
    Vladimir Mashkov 27 January 2021 20: 12
    0
    Power and beauty! I wish we could see this ... good smile