Military Review

Lavrov: Washington is trying to connect Poland and the Baltic countries to the transfer of arms to Ukraine

62
Americans are trying to connect to the lethal transmission weapons to the Ukrainian authorities Poland and the Baltic countries, the “respectable” countries of Europe timidly object to such supplies, reports RIA News, a statement by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.


Lavrov: Washington is trying to connect Poland and the Baltic countries to the transfer of arms to Ukraine


Europe is not silent, but quietly and non-publicly objects. According to our data, in conversations with the United States, they express disagreement in response to Washington’s insistence that Europe join in these supplies,
the minister said on the Russia 1 channel.

According to him, “the United States is already trying to lure into these their undertakings those countries that are marked by Russophobic tendencies — our Baltic neighbors, Poland are also trying to lure.”

According to our data, large, respectable European states understand the danger of such actions perfectly well and are trying to reason with their neighbors, because the Americans, together with the Canadians, have already engaged in these supplies. And this is regrettable,
Lavrov stressed.

During a recent visit to the United States, Ukrainian Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak said that at a meeting with the head of the Pentagon, James Mattis, he had reached a “complete understanding” on the issue of the transfer of American lethal weapons to Ukraine. According to him, the weapon will be transferred "in a timely and very thoughtful way."

Recall that last year the US government approved a plan to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons, including Javelin anti-tank missiles.
Photos used:
http://www.businessinsider.com
62 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Russia
    Russia 11 February 2018 17: 28
    +9
    Canada, now these, the benefactor as always on the sidelines.
    1. Spartanez300
      Spartanez300 11 February 2018 17: 29
      +14
      Scum overseas by any means wants to start a war in the region, using the stupidity of its so-called allies. They climb out of their skin just to push the Slavs with their foreheads, I don’t understand where such hatred for our peoples came from.
      1. ul_vitalii
        ul_vitalii 11 February 2018 17: 32
        +13
        They want to bind the whole of Europe with mutual responsibility, including blood. As a result, they will be out of court, the judges are in the same place.
        1. Angel_and_Demon
          Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 17: 42
          +6
          Quote: ul_vitalii
          They want to bind the whole of Europe with mutual responsibility, including blood.

          but it’s still Wishlist, geyropetsy, my opinion, this will not go, which can not be said about the Baltic states request
          1. Lelek
            Lelek 11 February 2018 18: 02
            +1
            Quote: Angel_and_Demon
            Geyropetsy, my opinion, this will not go

            hi
            Fuck knows. Amerikosy able to bend "merkelemakron." But at the same time, the EU’s reputation will suffer, whose countries have signed an agreement on cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region.
            1. Angel_and_Demon
              Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 18: 20
              +6
              Quote: Lelek
              Quote: Angel_and_Demon
              Geyropetsy, my opinion, this will not go

              hi
              Fuck knows. Amerikosy able to bend "merkelemakron." But at the same time, the EU’s reputation will suffer, whose countries have signed an agreement on cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region.

              The EU has long understood everything, and, as you know, it is creating its own army, not without reason, however what
              1. Lelek
                Lelek 11 February 2018 18: 35
                +2
                Quote: Angel_and_Demon
                The EU has long understood everything, and, as you know, it creates its army

                The EU is a conglomerate of silver and g *** a, and as a result of the OSCERebro. For the most part, old Europe understands the burnout of the current “politics under pressure” and tries to slip out of the grip, but the Young Europeans reckon “Faberge” squeezed in a grip for happiness, because for that they give a pretty penny (sometimes). As for the European army, so far it’s blah blah, because its organization with all infrastructures and ethnic troubles will take about 20 years (if they find consensus). It’s neither cold nor hot for us from these European suits. We have one priority for the "Europeans" - lift the sanctions, we will trade, we do not threaten you, and so do we. All.
                1. Angel_and_Demon
                  Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 18: 38
                  +8
                  Quote: Lelek
                  It’s neither cold nor hot for us from these European suits.

                  I agree, but the ice has broken, gentlemen of the jury
                  1. Lelek
                    Lelek 11 February 2018 18: 41
                    +3
                    Quote: Angel_and_Demon
                    I agree, but the ice has broken, gentlemen of the jury


                    "Everything in this world is raging, there is only a moment for it and hold on ..." yes
                    1. Angel_and_Demon
                      Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 18: 47
                      +8
                      Quote: Lelek
                      there is only a moment in

                      and also SU
                      1. Lelek
                        Lelek 11 February 2018 18: 49
                        +3
                        Quote: Angel_and_Demon
                        and also SU


                        Suvorov School mean? bully
                    2. Angel_and_Demon
                      Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 19: 05
                      +7
                      Quote: Lelek
                      Suvorov School

                      no - SU-35, for example
                      1. Lelek
                        Lelek 12 February 2018 13: 46
                        +1
                        Quote: Angel_and_Demon
                        no - SU-35, for example


                        Wah. "I'm stupid and sick, girls don't like me ... (almost according to Panikovsky)."
          2. Said
            Said 12 February 2018 05: 22
            0
            What Wishlist? Who signed the contract with Yanukovych and threw it? They are already in the blood.
        2. vlad66
          vlad66 11 February 2018 18: 28
          +8
          The Americans are trying to connect Poland and the Baltic countries to the transfer of lethal weapons to the Ukrainian authorities

          Eka is unseen; not only psheks and Baltic landings were noted there.
          Soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (APU) sell Finnish Sako TRG-42 sniper rifles of caliber 338 to DNR militia. On Friday, February 9, the Telegram channel WarGonzo, which monitors the situation in the DPR, reports. The channel publishes a photo depicting a DNR fighter with this weapon. According to the militias, sniper weapons can be bought from the Ukrainian Armed Forces special forces for seven thousand dollars. Previously, it was reported that the Ukrainian Armed Forces sold militias in Donbass American drones. In July last year, a video appeared on the Internet in which the Ukrainian military sold their drones to militias. On the record, it is clearly audible that the militias agree with the Ukrainian security forces to meet on neutral territory in order to avoid provocations from any side of the conflict in the Donbass. They are already returning with a disassembled drone in their hands. “Bought from ukrov drones amerikosovskie. We’ll hand them over to the headquarters, get medals, "- a fighter of the DPR army." The Ukrainian army, as before, remains the main supplier for the DPR armed forces. So, the military personnel of one of the units in the Mariupol direction provided unmanned aerial vehicles for constant use to our defenders. Ukrainian soldiers are selling expensive American-made UAVs for a penny, ”said then deputy commander of the DPR operational command Eduard Basurin.svpressa.ru / war21 / article / 192656 /? 500ok
          Only where does it later turn out.
          The well-known military commander Semyon Pegov reports on another example of the work of the “Ukrainian Voentorg” on its WarGonzo channel. “APU sells NATO weapons to the DPR: this Finnish Sako TRG-42 sniper rifle (caliber 338) was bought for only $ 7 from Ukrainian special forces” - writes Pegov, accompanying the recording with a photograph of the "trophy". wink
          1. You Vlad
            You Vlad 11 February 2018 18: 50
            +2
            And in the photo, our Serbian brother Dejan Beric hi
            1. vlad66
              vlad66 11 February 2018 18: 56
              +8
              Quote: you Vlad
              And in the photo, our Serbian brother Dejan Beric hi

              He is Vladislav. hi
              Quote: Angel_and_Demon
              But what about the Russian footprint?

              APU is a more reliable supplier. wink
              1. You Vlad
                You Vlad 11 February 2018 18: 59
                +2
                Quote: vlad66
                APU is a more reliable supplier.

                But his quality is lame yes That's what the Americans will push them, let's see wink
          2. Angel_and_Demon
            Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 18: 54
            +6
            Quote: vlad66
            was bought for only 7 thousand dollars from Ukrainian

            But what about the Russian footprint?
            In the Russian Federation, this rifle is on sale as a hunting and sporting civilian weapon at a price of about 300 thousand rubles. To purchase a rifle, an appropriate license is required.
            1. Antares
              Antares 11 February 2018 21: 48
              0
              Quote: Angel_and_Demon
              In the Russian Federation, this rifle is on sale as a hunting and sporting civilian weapon at a price of about 300 thousand rubles. To purchase a rifle, an appropriate license is required.

              Duc in the Russian Federation is even cheaper
      2. Ural resident
        Ural resident 11 February 2018 21: 29
        +1
        here it is Nazism. They internally sacredly believe that their nations are the most correct, while others are of the second grade. They think Hitler, only they don’t speak out loud, because it’s not accepted. And the Slavs are by far the strongest, but if they could destroy us, then they would definitely take on other nations b. they would not have allowed any Poles, Ukrainians, Turks, Arabs, Tatars, Chinese, Africans to develop. Not war so genetics and other technologies would plague. This is a scary monster who believes that only he needs to live under the sun. Here is the reason.
    2. Father of a Soldier
      Father of a Soldier 11 February 2018 17: 35
      +3
      no weapons will help the 404 misunderstanding, I hope, according to the good old tradition, at the end of the Olympic Games, they will cease to exist as an aggressive Russophobian outskirts.
      1. 210ox
        210ox 11 February 2018 17: 40
        +1
        According to the good old ... Well, if Mishka had commanded there and not clowned .. But you don’t have to wait so soon. This is for a long time. But what will our Foreign Ministry do about this? Although there are few options, more precisely one concern.
        Quote: Father of a soldier
        no weapons will help the 404 misunderstanding, I hope, according to the good old tradition, at the end of the Olympic Games, they will cease to exist as an aggressive Russophobian outskirts.
        1. gerkost2012
          gerkost2012 11 February 2018 22: 24
          0
          But what about the 2018 World Cup? This is such an expensive and sacred cow that until he passes, 404 will be able to do anything!
    3. Angel_and_Demon
      Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 17: 40
      +10
      Quote: Rusland
      Canada, now these

      there is the largest Ukrainian diaspora, and, you will laugh, but it was formed after the Second World War, and guess, with 3 times, by whom? repeat
      1. Spartanez300
        Spartanez300 11 February 2018 17: 46
        +6
        With bastards from Sonderkommando and Bandera from Ukraine who fought on the side of the Nazis, the United States and Canada already showed who they really are.
      2. Antares
        Antares 11 February 2018 21: 49
        0
        Quote: Angel_and_Demon
        but it was formed after the Second World War, and guess, with 3 times, by whom?

        someone does not know the history of the Ukrainian diaspora. It is not after the Second World War, but much earlier
  2. The comment was deleted.
  3. Herculesic
    Herculesic 11 February 2018 17: 28
    +3
    These countries themselves are glad to ukroin to shed off their old weapons, albeit at a discount but not for nothing, as ukrointsy want.
  4. izya top
    izya top 11 February 2018 17: 36
    +2
    sect of witnesses javelina
    1. 210ox
      210ox 11 February 2018 17: 56
      +2
      Why a goat, not a ram? A goat, by the way, is a tricky belly ..
      Quote: iza top
      sect of witnesses javelina
      1. ul_vitalii
        ul_vitalii 11 February 2018 18: 00
        +7
        The goat was not a fool and immediately raised the tail. smile
    2. Angel_and_Demon
      Angel_and_Demon 11 February 2018 18: 58
      +5
      Quote: izya top
      sect of witnesses javelina

      but the instructions say nothing about it request
  5. KVU-NSVD
    KVU-NSVD 11 February 2018 17: 40
    +3
    our Baltic neighbors are also trying to lure Poland. ”
    These persuasions are not necessary, enough guidance
    Poltorak declared
    weapons will be transmitted "in a timely and very thoughtful manner."
    laughing Which means "I know him." winked
  6. Baloo
    Baloo 11 February 2018 17: 40
    +5
    That's not news. The scheme is simple: they both take a loan again. Bandera in order to buy old Russian weapons from the tribals and other East Europeans, because the banderlogs are trained to use it. A tribalt and other riffraff to buy NATO, i.e. American weapons. It is time to legitimize PMCs in Russia not as private security companies, but as PMCs. They do not need a lot. The issue of the recognition of LDNR is becoming more urgent every day, given the potential threat in connection with the actions of the Phaington macaques and ISIS in northern Afghanistan, about which we have the meanest information so far. So in the future we will have three fronts: southern, western and Middle Eastern.
    Stop clanking with the world hegemon of the evil of the United States and those who joined it ...... (untranslatable pun, based on Odessa Hebrew founder of a fen). Well, I don’t have more decent words for assessing collective progressive humanity. If only according to Lavrov:
    1. 210ox
      210ox 11 February 2018 17: 58
      +2
      Eh ... Your words would be on the Kremlin wall .. From the back.
      Quote: Balu
      That's not news. The scheme is simple: they both take a loan again. Bandera in order to buy old Russian weapons from the tribals and other East Europeans, because the banderlogs are trained to use it. A tribalt and other riffraff to buy NATO, i.e. American weapons. It is time to legitimize PMCs in Russia not as private security companies, but as PMCs. They do not need a lot. The issue of the recognition of LDNR is becoming more urgent every day, given the potential threat in connection with the actions of the Phaington macaques and ISIS in northern Afghanistan, about which we have the meanest information so far. So in the future we will have three fronts: southern, western and Middle Eastern.
      Stop clanking with the world hegemon of the evil of the United States and those who joined it ...... (untranslatable pun, based on Odessa Hebrew founder of a fen). Well, I don’t have more decent words for assessing collective progressive humanity. If only according to Lavrov:
      1. ul_vitalii
        ul_vitalii 11 February 2018 18: 49
        +6
        Quote: 210ox
        Eh ... Your words would be on the Kremlin wall .. From the back.
        Quote: Balu
        That's not news. The scheme is simple: they both take a loan again. Bandera in order to buy old Russian weapons from the tribals and other East Europeans, because the banderlogs are trained to use it. A tribalt and other riffraff to buy NATO, i.e. American weapons. It is time to legitimize PMCs in Russia not as private security companies, but as PMCs. They do not need a lot. The issue of the recognition of LDNR is becoming more urgent every day, given the potential threat in connection with the actions of the Phaington macaques and ISIS in northern Afghanistan, about which we have the meanest information so far. So in the future we will have three fronts: southern, western and Middle Eastern.
        Stop clanking with the world hegemon of the evil of the United States and those who joined it ...... (untranslatable pun, based on Odessa Hebrew founder of a fen). Well, I don’t have more decent words for assessing collective progressive humanity. If only according to Lavrov:

        Bravo good well said.
      2. faradien
        faradien 12 February 2018 02: 19
        +1
        They know it well, Lavrov: “Morons b ...”, but they pretend ... So as to immediately don’t offend the “brothers in the mind”, otherwise the diplomatic fart will jump off. Can they still get something stupid to breed lol
    2. Antares
      Antares 11 February 2018 21: 51
      +1
      Quote: Balu
      Odessa Hebrew founder of Feni

      Fenya (lat. Foena, rum. Fenea) is a language that was formed in Russia in the Middle Ages and was originally used by aehns (wandering merchants). Ofeni created a secret language, inventing new roots and leaving the traditional Russian morphology, and used this invented language to communicate “not for the ears of others”. Subsequently, the language was adopted by the criminal environment, and at present Feney is called thieves' jargon (to speak such a language is to work on a hairdryer).
      1. Baloo
        Baloo 12 February 2018 08: 19
        +1
        Quote: Antares
        Subsequently, the language was adopted by the criminal environment, and at present Feney is called thieves' jargon (to speak such a language is to work on a hairdryer).

        Modern Fenya was transformed in Odessa and mixed with Hebrew. There is such a point of view. I meant that there are not enough words to express attitude to the position of progressive Europe, they make a target of themselves, provoke genocide in the Donbass, and even hypocritically discuss human rights and democracy.
  7. Simon
    Simon 11 February 2018 17: 44
    +3
    Quote: Spartanez300
    Scum overseas by any means wants to start a war in the region, using the stupidity of its so-called allies. They climb out of their skin just to push the Slavs with their foreheads, I don’t understand where such hatred for our peoples came from.

    Not only to start a war, but also to shove weapons that are not necessary and outdated to the states! yes
  8. turbris
    turbris 11 February 2018 17: 53
    +2
    Poland, the Baltic states, Romania and Bulgaria will participate in this without any timid objections - the owner will order, then it will be done.
  9. Mikhail m
    Mikhail m 11 February 2018 17: 54
    +2
    Arrogant Saxons in their role: there is a fire, there are chestnuts, there are hands with which to carry them. It is a sin not to use this opportunity. Well, if a bear walks with claws in arrogant hands with its paw, then these are the problems of the Indians.
  10. Kars
    Kars 11 February 2018 18: 09
    +2
    Let the sanctions bring against arms suppliers countries))))
  11. APASUS
    APASUS 11 February 2018 18: 13
    +1
    Well, it’s quite logical. The Americans immediately solve two problems:
    1 Ukraine get the promised weapons
    2 In case of failure of this venture, all the cones will fall on the heads of zealous allies.
  12. samarin1969
    samarin1969 11 February 2018 18: 22
    +5
    All of these Eastern European countries are professional defectors. Throughout the twentieth century they were “for those who win” - “Western democracies”, fascists, communists .... These political “figaros” with pleasure respond to the Russophobic calls of overseas “shepherds”. ...
    A very real European weapon kills Russian people. But real opposition from the authorities of the "Russian Federation" is hardly worth the wait ... "business interests ......" .....
  13. Ascetic
    Ascetic 11 February 2018 18: 40
    +2
    Ukroshumery turn Javelin into Rzhavelyn, so even if they deliver through the Taliban penguins through South Ossetia, they can also get something that will not like the brave American warriors
  14. Evgenijus
    Evgenijus 11 February 2018 19: 18
    0
    The USA is Karabas Barabas with a torch of war. But there is Buratino and him ...
  15. groks
    groks 11 February 2018 19: 20
    0
    Poroshenko achieved. SAMBO is cooler than Ju.-do?
    Weapons in and of themselves are not needed; we need the fact of supporting Kiev with as many Western countries as possible.
    1. Antares
      Antares 11 February 2018 21: 53
      0
      Quote: groks
      Weapons in and of themselves are not needed; we need the fact of supporting Kiev with as many Western countries as possible.

      namely, even Russian / Ukrainian media write - the main thing is not delivery, but the very fact of military lethal assistance
  16. Lexus
    Lexus 11 February 2018 21: 00
    0
    Is it weak to behave like Israel in Syria and Lebanon? There was a danger - catch "hello" (not necessarily the WTO attacks, you can intercept the cargo along the way with the help of the MTR). Or is the RF Armed Forces only for parades, and for everything else - countless "concerns"?
  17. unignm
    unignm 11 February 2018 21: 21
    0
    Duc Lithuania has long been giving the gunner
    1. Methane
      Methane 11 February 2018 21: 41
      0
      "and it's regrettable ..."
      Well? Will we continue to express sorrow? It’s a direct pity that Lavrov becomes, as he, poor, grieves.
  18. gerkost2012
    gerkost2012 11 February 2018 21: 27
    0
    It’s shameful and sickening to read all this. About. that in the district and in the Popasnaya Poles themselves, we know from our military of the LPR. And if there are Poles, then where did they get NATO standard weapons? Taki from NATO. Including self-propelled guns South Korean production (155 mm), of which we have repeatedly beaten around our city. Are they not available to the APU? Secret? And state S Lavrov says that the United States wants to "connect to the transfer of weapons" What kind of theater is this actor ennobling the United States along with their satellite allies?
    1. Methane
      Methane 11 February 2018 22: 03
      0
      Quote: gerkost2012
      It’s shameful and sickening to read all this. About. that in the district and in the Popasnaya Poles themselves, we know from our military of the LPR. And if there are Poles, then where did they get NATO standard weapons? Taki from NATO. Including self-propelled guns South Korean production (155 mm), of which we have repeatedly beaten around our city. Are they not available to the APU? Secret? And state S Lavrov says that the United States wants to "connect to the transfer of weapons" What kind of theater is this actor ennobling the United States along with their satellite allies?

      You don’t crumble it. The genius of world diplomacy, after all ... I would have laid them all in the United Nations Entih at least once on my mother, you look, their tails would have podzhali.
      1. gerkost2012
        gerkost2012 11 February 2018 22: 19
        0
        But what about classical diplomacy. God forbid, the "partner" will be offended, nervous. But the most wonderful is when statements from people like F Klintsevich and even more important Russian political figures are heard that if the APU dare to go on the offensive, then Russia will not allow the genocide of the population of Donbass! Yoshkin cat, and then what will the Kiev authorities do for four years in DLNR? If this is not genocide, then what are these night shelling of sleeping cities? Physiotherapy? General strengthening procedures? Or genocide, it’s not by little, but every day, and when will everyone settle all at once? Thu them, unleash the stump!
        1. Methane
          Methane 11 February 2018 22: 52
          0
          And they all went ... They will talk about genocide when smoke with big soot remains from the Donbass.
          1. faradien
            faradien 13 February 2018 01: 21
            0
            You guys do not understand one thing, that if you actively intervene in this, then there will be only more and much more blood. Putin has already spoken about this. They considered options and active actions on the part of Russia ... Unfortunately, so far. This is not cowardice or the desire for foreign policy benefits. This is a desire to minimize sacrifices ... Yes, they play on the nerves constantly, but even with them everything is only worse and worse. And, obviously, everything will end only in war, then everyone will remember ukroshumery
  19. zyzx
    zyzx 12 February 2018 03: 42
    0
    So express regret!
  20. tolmachiev51
    tolmachiev51 12 February 2018 04: 42
    0
    Money !!! - and they do not care who and where will die from this weapon ?! Such a bastard Amer system.
  21. Vladimir dronov
    Vladimir dronov 12 February 2018 08: 30
    +1
    Yes ....., Americans (independent) have a good all over the gap!
  22. Slovak
    Slovak 12 February 2018 12: 40
    0
    Can the LNR and DPR lease a couple of Russian air regiments based on Russian airfields? And the whole mass of equipment collected by the Sumerian military leaders will turn into a pile of scrap metal with meat and fat
    1. faradien
      faradien 13 February 2018 01: 11
      0
      Quote: Slovak
      Can the LNR and DPR lease a couple of Russian air regiments based on Russian airfields? And the whole mass of equipment collected by the Sumerian military leaders will turn into a pile of scrap metal with meat and fat

      Why rent, dear? They will gladly connect anyway when necessary. soldier angry