1. Evaluating the success of China without numbers is impossible. Looked at different sources of GDP per capita. GDP is lower than in Russia, and significantly. Concrete on TRADING ECONOMICS. I do not specifically cite the numbers, so that you yourself looked in and made sure. I give a link to the site, everything is very simple. There is a list of countries and for each country the same indicators are given: http://en.tradingeconomics.com/russia/indicators.
2. I watched several documentaries about China, and not ours. Yes, industry is growing, but the social sphere lags far behind industry. I will give examples: the film showed the CITY of socks. The whole city, the population of 300 000, near 100 enterprises, only produce socks! In this embodiment, the supply is simplified: only materials for the production of socks are brought to the city. Showed a factory for the production of socks. High-rise building (approximately 7-8). The first two floors of production, and above the hostel on the principle of "one room - one family." All this behind the fence, in the factory area! There is a common kitchen for everyone on the floor, each family has its own table with a room, it has a single-burner stove. Showed the room, about 20 m2. Table, chairs, wardrobe, TV, bed for parents and a bed for a child. Showed production: all machines - Chinese. A woman sits in front of each machine and manually checks the quality of the socks - puts them on the dummy leg! If there are no holes, put them on the conveyor belt and they go on the packaging.
3. China, about 20 years ago, limited the birth rate according to the “one family - one child” principle. As a result, the population began to rapidly age. The consequence is a shortage of labor. 20 years ago there were workers on the streets with “Looking for a Job” signs, now there are entrepreneurs with “Looking for ...” signs China is now one of the oldest countries in the world: about 17% of the population is older than 65 years. In Russia, about 13% of the population is older than 65 years. This year, they lifted birth control, but, as you understand, the effect will not come soon.
4. Everyone is talking about industrial growth in China. Yes, there is growth. But industrial growth is not a simple phenomenon. It is difficult to analyze without serious statistics. I will give an example. In the USSR, dozens of factories were built every year, at the same time many factories in the province worked in one shift. One of the leading economists, academician, suggested: why build new factories, let's make sure that all existing work in 2 shift. FAILED! It was before my eyes! They gathered the directors of the leading enterprises for the meeting and said: we need to increase the shift rate of equipment! The directors thought and said: you give us the opportunity to ONE CHANGE to work out normally! Without downtime, with a rhythmic supply of materials, on normal equipment, with normal technology, and not with its trimmed version, etc. We have one downtime in one shift now being 10-15% of the working time, and all this is paid by the worker due to the cost of production. And if we work in 2 shifts, then we will have to pay for just the second shift! In normal operation, WE WILL MAKE YOU IN ONE CHANGE SO MUCH that it will not be necessary to work in two shifts! Everyone listened and said: yes, we must first restore order in one shift!
The growth of industry due to the introduction of new facilities - EXTENSIVE DEVELOPMENT. I was taught this at the institute! That is what is happening in China. They are building new plants! The whole world is developing along the path of increasing the labor productivity of existing enterprises: with the same number of people, more products are manufactured using more advanced equipment.
5. In China, government pensions are received only by government employees! The rest of the pension must be paid by the employer! Since the Communist Party rules, it can be assumed that the majority of civil servants are communists.
6. In China, the fixed exchange rate of the yuan: the course sets the Central Bank, and directs the Central Bank of the Communist Party. The course is greatly undervalued. With an undervalued yuan rate, Chinese goods abroad are even cheaper. All countries tell the Chinese that this is not fair, but THAT IT DOESN'T LIFE!
8. The number of members of the Communist Party. In Wikipedia, the following figures are given: 1956 year - 10 million, 2015 year - 86 million. It seems that everything is in order, an increase in 8 times. But! According to unofficial sources, over the past 10-15 years about 100 million people left the party! The party does not enjoy prestige in China: people believe that they are joining the party for a career! In one of the documentaries showed a girl, a teacher 25 years. She decided to join the party. To join the party, you have to show yourself in hard work. She was sent to the province, to the collective farm (there are no collective farms, but it is easier for me to tell it), to lead! She arrived there and the first thing she did was to make a list of LITERATURES that every peasant should read in order to effectively organize the work! The peasants looked at this list and said that they had no time to read during the day, because they work on the collective farm, and in the evening they have a lot of work at home on the farm. Then the insistent Chinese girl said that she would gather peasants on a day off and would read this literature to them herself! So here!
9. There are many videos about China on YouTube. Type in the search engine "our in China." First, put a glass of water nearby: if you feel sick, you can relieve vomiting!
For now. I would like to continue. I want to see the reaction of the public. Maybe I cast tomatoes.