In April, 2016 website “Military Review” published an article by Igor Panarin, professor, doctor of political sciences, “Russia will not win the“ Third Carthage ”without a new ideology” - Moscow (Third Rome) against London (Third Carthage). Link to article: //topwar.ru/94300-rossiya-ne-pobedit-tretiy-karfagen-bez-ideologii.html. The article proposes a draft state ideology with key theses. I want to continue, develop the theme and consider the ideology of the state by the national idea.
The definition of a national idea.
For an unambiguous understanding of the topic under discussion, it is required to consider the definition of the concept, the goals that are achieved with the help of the national idea. Considering the definition, I will do without academic definitions, analyze the components "on the fingers."
A thought, born in the mind of any person (person), awakens the desire to act or do nothing. The action is prompted and performed to satisfy the senses and needs. Thought, in the form of will, regulates feelings, limits momentary desires and needs. The thought takes shape in the idea. The idea set forth in a clear, brief verbal image carries the person along with him, changes his thinking.
- in the 19th century, a new idea emerged in the USA that united the images of wealth and freedom: “Be rich and free, and get everything in life!”. Having started in the USA, the idea has become a golden dream for people in many countries. People traveled to the United States poor, but with hope and faith in a new country to fulfill their dreams, to gain wealth, happiness, freedom. The state waited and attracted immigrants. For citizens for the first time in the new stories the principle of legislative rights and freedoms was implemented in practice. The idea has created a rich country that has attracted many people from all over the world to this day. Minuses. Imperfection of morality in the idea. The possibility of achieving permissiveness through money. The principle of exploitation of man by man with unequal distribution of profits is laid. A cosmopolitan personality is being formed, having forgotten its roots, its original homeland and culture, convenient for transnational corporations.
The idea is introduced into the consciousness of the majority of the world's population as the dominant one - the idea of socialism-communism. Based on the equality of citizens and a fair distribution of profits. Slogan: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his work” (Pierre Joseph Proudhon). Incarnated in the Russian Empire after 1917, through revolution and civil war. The idea fascinated the population. The country was revived after two destructive wars. An incredible level of development has been achieved, the growth rate of the economy, science and culture. Formed a new model of social order. Social guarantees for citizens in the USSR ensured a transition to a new level of social security in capitalist countries. Discrediting the idea. The interests of the state in the person of the party elite began to prevail over the personal needs and freedoms of the person, the growing demands of the population were not satisfied, which caused the disintegration of the state. In some countries, transformed socialist ideas successfully exist today.
Considering the centuries-old history of the development of Russia, he concluded: all the ideas, the images, on the basis of which the Russian Empire, the USSR, the Russian Federation existed, from 1991 to the current day are unattainable images.
- the main religions of the Russian Empire (Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, etc.) promised paradise in heavenly life with the obligatory observance of the laws established by religion in mortal life, however, describing the existence of paradise on earth (Old Testament exile from paradise);
- The USSR - the construction of communism, with unclear goals, the path to nowhere.
In the examples of the revealed contradictions. Man wants to create in earthly life, to achieve specific goals, to be realized in life. Thanks to this man is happy. Why does a person strive to live and not move away into another world that attracts him on earth? A person needs an incentive to achieve personal and social goals in society. I think the strongest feeling that moves a person is love. When a person leaves love, he feels emptiness within himself, with love he is full of strength and energy. Thanks to love between a man and a woman, a fundamental cell of the state arises - a family, children are born. Thanks to love, feats and discoveries are made, genius poems, music, paintings, dances are created. Therefore, I consider love as a separate type of energy. I am not going to argue with opponents for whom love is hormones, instincts, chemistry, etc., and not energy.
The state will consider as an organism with a system of connections. A healthy body consists of healthy cells, cells. A large number of infected cells destroys the body. The constituent and fundamental part of any state is a family, a single cell, a brick. Connections within families and between them are the cementing solution of the state.
- family, kinship, personal relationships (parents - children, man - woman);
- relations between members of society (friendship, workers, neighbors, etc.);
- historical memory (genealogy, family history, the action "Immortal regiment", etc.);
- various types of freedoms: personality, labor, movement, creativity, speech, etc., in compliance with the norms of morality and security.
It is necessary to mention the concept of the patriarchal family. For a long time practiced in Russia after the adoption of Christianity, now among many peoples in the east. Parents make the choice of the condemned for life, under the contract, the mutual feelings of the future spouses are taken into account minimally. Divorce is almost impossible. A large family, care, respect for old age. Mutual assistance among all family members, a healthy lifestyle and so on. On the negative side, the patriarchal family is associated with rigid governance, restriction of freedom of choice. In the east, the patriarchal family has developed into a clan system. The concept of a patriarchal family came from ancient Russia, but what changes did it undergo? Conditionally denote the period of ancient Russia from time to time to Rurik. In Russia, family relations are characterized by freedom of choice and expression of will, personal responsibility for decisions. The statement is confirmed by the facts of the collection of the Veche, Russian folk tales, legends describing the freedom of choice of activities, the bride and groom in the old Russian society.
People believe in God, there are different religions. No one has been able to create a universal religion, and it is not required. Each religion is a foundation, tradition, history. For a multinational state with different religions, another force is needed that unites everyone. The Strugatsky brothers wrote in the 1991 year: "There can hardly be an opponent of communism in the formulation - freedom of society as the sum of the freedom of everyone."
Ideology should not contain artificially contrived provisions, abstruse philosophical attitudes. The national idea and religion always express certain slogans followed by people.
- Communism: “Freedom. Equality. Brotherhood "," From each according to his ability, to each according to his work ";
- Christianity: "Love will save the world", "Love your neighbor as yourself", "Hit on the left cheek - turn the right one";
- Buddhism: "Do no harm!";
- capitalism: "Nothing personal, only business" and close, in fact, slogans: "tooth for tooth", "eye for an eye."
The result of the analysis.
The national idea of the Russian Federation should contain a clear, concise, intuitive slogan that carries along with it, carrying a clear profitable goal, achievable by every citizen of the Russian Federation. Following the slogan and the idea embodied in it, a citizen will freely satisfy his moral (moral) and physical (physiological) needs without violating the rights and freedoms of other citizens of the Russian Federation.
For the basis of a new national idea, the slogan is formed: “A happy family is a happy strong state”.
Goals of the national idea
At the moment in the Russian Federation there is no national idea and ideology. The state policy regarding the national idea is not defined. The absence of ideology significantly affects the prospects for the preservation and development of the state. The following goals are partially reflected in the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated December 31 2015 No. 683 “On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation”. Ideological provisions in the Constitution of the Russian Federation are not defined and not fixed.
State ideology is the ideology of a happy citizen living in a strong family. Personal goals of a citizen form a happy family, society, state. The national idea of the state should stimulate the attainment by the citizen of personal and common goals of creating and developing a rich, happy society.
The goals of the national idea of the state should be the cornerstone of government. The goals of the national idea are strategic for the state. Their production should take into account the history, geography, culture, national characteristics, personal needs of the population. The national idea should ensure the achievement of the strategic goals of the state and the movement towards them. The strategic path of the Russian Federation is not the West, not the East, not Eurasianism, not sacredness. The goal and the path are determined by the location of the country in the world, on planet Earth. From one edge of the continent to the other. Climatic conditions. The main people who lived without privileges, care from the authorities, throughout the official history of the Russian state.
The objectives of the state body to ensure the happiness of each family:
- ensuring the safety of citizens from external and internal threats;
- health of citizens of the Russian Federation: moral and physical;
- growth in the number and well-being of the population;
- development of free territories of the country by citizens of the Russian Federation;
- restoration and preservation of the natural ecosystem on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The goals of the national idea are consistent with the basic criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of state governance given by V.O. Klyuchevsky on the example of the evaluation of the performance of Catherine II (VO Klyuchevsky, Russian history course in 8 t., Politizdat, 1956):
- preservation or increase of the territory of the state (the sovereignty factor);
- change in population (demographic factor);
- state welfare (GDP factor).
The maximum territory of the Russian Federation in the world, stagnation in demography, reflecting stagnation in the growth of the welfare of the state, in comparison with the growth of population in the world, confirm the stated goals. When the above goals are achieved, most of the existing threats to the Russian Federation today are automatically leveled.
Suggestions for development and implementation
To confirm the proposed slogan of the national idea, well-known facts and proposals for their solution and development are given. For the formation of the national idea of the Russian Federation, it is required to create an image in which residents of the Russian Federation will believe, to give them an understanding of the principles of the national idea of the Russian Federation. Their implementation is possible through the achievement of a citizen's personal goals, giving happiness to him, his family, homeland.
1. Over the past 150 years, our homeland has survived 2 world and civil wars, 2 changes in the system, the migration of peoples, but survived due to the foundations laid in the roots of the peoples of the Russian Federation. There is a destruction of the foundations of the family, created over the millennia of the history of the peoples of Russia. This is confirmed by the statistics of divorces, re-marriages, payment of alimony.
In the slogan “A happy family is a happy strong state”, the foundation of a state is a happy family. When educating the majority of citizens of the Russian Federation, they did not receive an example and a model of a happy family; they have no idea or experience in it.
The solution will be the creation of new educational courses. I propose to call them: "School of the family." The objectives of training courses and modeling situations:
- the purpose of creating a family;
- means, search, choice of the only half for creating a family;
- mutual relations and mutual understanding in the family;
- planning of expenses and incomes, short-term and long-term planning;
- preparation for overcoming the obstacles of family life, for overcoming them together;
- the ability to enjoy large and small victories, weekdays and trifles of family life;
- children are joy, work, the biggest test. Children - a litmus test of the love of two people and their family life. All works in the phrase: "Educating children - educating yourself."
Schools and universities do not teach these elements. Most spouses do not understand and do not have an example of building a happy family. They cannot pass it on to their children by their own example, so that the children will pass on their experience to the next generations. We observe in family life a decrease in the level of happiness, a movement in a downward spiral. To change the situation, it is required to train citizens of the Russian Federation to create a happy family and live in joy. A happy atmosphere in the family is work, but it brings joy and great returns. The film “Moscow Doesn’t Believe in Tears” as in the mirror reflects the fate of the people of our era and today, in fact, nothing has changed.
A vivid example of this approach. After coming to power, I.V. Stalin began investing in a growing generation, instilling new values in them. Institutes, rabfak, pioneer camps, sports clubs, aviakluby were created. As a result, the country received enthusiastic engineers and enthusiasts who rose from the ashes of the Second World War, thanks to these generations of 1910 – 1930's. They died and the country fell apart. The system of education was not introduced into family foundations, and its principles degraded after the departure of the creators.
As a result of investments in education, we will get new full-fledged happy families, a generation will grow up with positive aspirations. The goals of the next generation will change. Create, develop your personality, the state, help other citizens. Anger will decrease, mutual assistance will increase. Citizens will more actively participate in society. The psychological principle will work: "It is pleasant for everyone to live in a comfortable environment, understanding that you create it yourself, support it, develop the results achieved."
2. The Constitution of the Russian Federation does not provide for provisions on the national idea. I think that the formed foundations of the constitutional structure of the Russian Federation do not take into account the principle “A happy family is a happy strong state”. The Constitution of the Russian Federation laid down only democratic norms. In this regard, it will be necessary to make changes to the Constitution of the Russian Federation. This is a difficult, long legislative path with a nationwide referendum. Amendments to legislative acts, etc. will be required afterwards.
3. The development of free territories by citizens of the Russian Federation. It is required to adopt new legislative acts on gratuitous allocation of land plots for citizens of the Russian Federation for life use throughout the territory of the Russian Federation for permanent residence and conducting various activities, the original state. financing for arrangement. Laws should take into account the shortcomings of the Law No. 119-ФЗ from 01.05.2016 signed by the President of the Russian Federation “On the possibility of providing land to Russians in the Far Eastern Federal District”. By law No. 119-FZ, land can be leased for a period of up to five years. After this period, a citizen of the Russian Federation has the opportunity to either rent a plot, or get it into ownership, but only in the case of land use. The type of work on the site is limited, it is possible to conduct including. agricultural activity.
Formation, development, analysis, discussion, approval of the slogan and the national idea of the Russian Federation is necessary at the state level. It will require a large amount of financial investments, a long time resource, attraction of various institutions and the work of leading professional specialists. It is necessary to analyze the various variants of ideology by the points:
- development in historical perspective over several generations;
- psychological susceptibility of ideology by various nations;
- acceptance of ideology by emotions and human needs;
- ideological ties with religions and cultures of different countries;
- a comprehensive analysis of the data and the development of the final slogan;
- experimental confirmation;
- drawing up an implementation action plan.
It is necessary to use for the coverage and popularization of the media project (TV, radio, cultural circles (music, theater, dance, artists, cinema), Internet, mobile applications). Development and implementation of the project will require the appointment of responsible persons, the creation of a team, the organization of the legislative and executive bodies, the introduction of changes to acts and resolutions. It will take at least 5 years to implement and introduce the national idea to the masses (optimistic forecast).
After the implementation of the proposed national idea with the slogan "Happy family - Happy strong state", the time period from 7 to 15 years will pass and all declared goals for the classification of V.O. Klyuchevskoye implemented.
PS Questions unanswered.
You have already committed a heroic deed, having read an optimistic, partly romantic and fantastic idea. In conclusion, I will give a few questions:
Need a proposed initiative to the authorities and citizens of the Russian Federation? Does the state need the material well-being of citizens, accumulated over the years? After the implementation of the national idea “A happy family is a happy strong state”, the alignment in society will change. The population will become much smarter and more conscious, as a result, the ability of officials and those in power to steal and manipulate will greatly decrease. Citizens surrounded by good-neighborly relations will become harder to send to foreign countries to carry democracy, to fulfill international duty. A thinking person will turn from a “patriotic” person calling for merciless punishment to capitalists, masons, Jews, to turn into a real patriot who asks himself and particular authorities, and not from an outside uncle. Another scary story in the media about the new machinations of the West for him will not work. It will not lead to a loan and an offer "at a discount" and additional terms "under the asterisk", iPhon and other things for fooling. He will take care of the health of the family. A citizen will demand a return from the state, the basis of which he is. Do you need such a citizen or is it dangerous?
One after another, there are works from the KNOR series - How to equip Russia. The special Olympiad of the KNOR has been going on for centuries. Since the days of the Pochvenniki, the Westernizers, many recognized works have been written (see N. Chernyshevsky, "What to do?"). All words. Reality. In the country for the twentieth century, two systems changed. Planning and financing of revolutions was carried out in the interests of external parties. On the initiative and in the interests of the population over the past 1,5 thousand years no changes were made. Not scheduled? Veche bell removed and the people silent? Traditions forgotten and buried? Revival is not possible?
For centuries, Christian values in pre-revolutionary Russia were officially the main norms. However, the question spoken in the society of the beginning of the 20th century: “Why are they not being observed?” A friendly quiet laugh was heard. Nothing changed.
The ideology long ago is known - “To live, to live and to make good!”, From childhood, from fairy tales, epics. It does not depend on religion, race or nationality, but this “fabulous” idea clearly divides people into rightists, who for life and good, and villains, no matter what mask (humanism, democracy, etc.) they hid . You can not circumvent the ideology of truth. It is at the root of our people. I remember the film "Brother" and the phrase: "What is the power? ... In Truth! The truth should be the same for all generations: grandfather, father, son. However, I will present the slogan on state papers: “Live, live and make good money!” Or “Happy family - A happy, strong state”. How many jokes and humor will arise.
The main question is, will the citizens of the Russian Federation want to follow the slogan, will he find a response in their hearts? Do citizens need changes in values, norms, will they perceive them? Implementation will require large personal changes and labor from everyone.