What is Russian education prepared for? Why are the ruling elite stupid performers? These questions "AN" asked the associate professor of the department stories and politicians of European and American countries of MGIMO (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, candidate of historical sciences Olga CHETVERIKOVA.
To dismantle independence ready!
- Olga Nikolaevna, the former Minister of Economic Development Gref made a reservation or let it slip, declaring the educational system unsuitable?
- He simply announced an action plan for the final dismantling of Russian sovereign education, in general, Russian sovereignty. These plans were developed by representatives of large transnational business, which today in the West and in our country defines the main directions of domestic policy.
This is done in the framework of the international project "Global Education", which was imposed by a round table of European industrialists, uniting 47 of the largest corporations, and presented by UNESCO as a model for the whole world. The leitmotif of the project - education turns into a highly profitable business area, and instead of knowledge, competences and skills are approved - a product that business currently needs. Plus the continuity of education for which the employer pays, and the employee gives this money or works out all his life. Eternal bondage.
- But in Russia, so far most of the education is actually budget. What do these projects have to do with us?
- Firstly, almost the entire Russian big business is just a branch of transnational business. Because of the structure of offshore capitalism, even law enforcement agencies do not know who the ultimate beneficiary of our "giants" is. Therefore, domestic high-paid managers perform the disposal of their bosses. And they are promoting their global education. Secondly, programs have already been developed to abolish the budgetary system of higher and secondary education. This is a foresight project (from English foresight - “foresight”) “Education-2030”, developed with the participation of the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI), the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Skoltech. From it came the project “Global Future Education”, presented in September 2015. The ultimate goal of the project is the scrapping of national traditional models of educational systems by 2030 and the transition to global educational platforms (“University for a Billion”).
The nearest goal outlined for 2017 – 2022 is the state’s withdrawal from education, with the exception of administrative functions, and the entry of “innovation business” into it, which instead of government assignment will train personnel according to its programs and its own discretion.
- Free education will be eliminated?
- Almost yes. There will be a few exceptions, for example, military education, a number of leading strategic universities, and that's it. This mess is explained by the economic crisis.
- When it started?
- Sprouts were laid since the 90-s of the last century, when they were developed, and in 2007, the federal education standards were fixed. They managed the most important thing - they replaced the notions “education” and “upbringing” with the notion “competence”. At the same time, the general educational space was destroyed, each school or institute could teach on any of the thousands of textbooks "something and somehow."
But then it was still impossible to declare that the remnants of the system of free education were ordered to live long. It would have begun a tremendous resistance not only of teachers, but also of the majority of parents. They decided to cook like a frog: you can't throw it into boiling water right away - it will jump out, but if the water is heated gradually, the frog will not notice and cook.
And the process of endless reforms began, in the bustle of which invisible strategic initiatives were introduced and passed. The breaking point was 2010, when, according to the law No. XXUMX-FZ, commercialization of budgetary institutions began, and according to the law No. XXUMX-FZ, education and health care from the state duty became the service sector. And if this is a service, then it can be transferred to private business. Deputy Vladimir Kashin, when adopting this law, then said that we had a constitutional coup.
"Botanists" will be dismissed
- It has already been announced that the reduction of universities is coming. Is it from the same opera?
- Yes. Only those universities that are built into the Global Education system will remain. The project “5-100-20” is already working, according to which, by 2020, five Russian institutes and universities are to be included in the hundred of the world's best “towers”. Naturally, according to certain international criteria. Now the project is already involved 21 university. These are key strategic higher educational institutions that, in particular, forged personnel for our military-industrial complex. The project is managed by the Competitiveness Council - an international advisory body that includes six people from Russia (including Gref and Livanov) and seven foreigners, in particular E. Crowley, the head of Skoltech and a member of the NASA advisory committee, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) .
- Our students will work directly on MTI, which trains personnel for the Pentagon and the NSA?
- Absolutely. According to the terms of participation in the project "5-100-20" a fundamental transformation is required in accordance with international standards, there must be a certain percentage of foreign specialists, teachers and students, a third of the programs must be in a foreign language, graduate students must publish their work in English in international magazines! And this is in educational institutions where top secret works are carried out in the interests of the country's defense. Russian brains can no longer flow to the West, and think, explore here, for the Russian money, but in the directions and in the interests of the former potential enemy. Cheaper come out.
A vivid example is the Skolkovo Center. There, everything is simply open and transparent goes abroad. All intellectual developments, applied technologies developed at the expense of the Russian budget. And this is to the fact that 150 already has thousands of our scientists, according to researchers, from 1990 to 2015, they work abroad a year.
- And what's wrong with that private business will grow its own staff?
- Previously, our state - as the main customer - defined the goals and development of education. And the goals were, for example, the formation of an educated, developed personality and good specialists. Today, a business needs someone who has only certain competencies or skills that an employer needs. Everything. There is no talk of any moral, patriotic, and diversified development. Business will not pay for it. Thus, Dmitry Peskov, the head of the Young Professionals program at ASI, and one of the developers of the Education 2030 foresight project, one-button man, are being created.
- That is, not a person, but a robot?
- Yes, it is only these that are needed. A person can think, reason, make independent decisions. And it is already dangerous for the system. Samuel Huntington wrote in 1974 on “The Crisis of Democracy”: “The vulnerability of a democratic government occurs ... because of the internal dynamics of democracy itself in a highly educated, mobile, and active society.” At the same time the decline and debilization of American education began for the majority of the population. A little later, such trends came to Europe, and then to our country. First, in the form of the Bologna system, a single state examination, federal standards. The destruction went slowly and quietly. Now the "dismantlers" "came out of the twilight." This is a global trend that has reached us.
- Why now?
- The world is moving to the sixth technological order. Its difference from the previous ones - it changes not so much the world around a person, as it is a person himself. His consciousness, perception, development. All nano-, bio-, info-, cognate, social humanitarian technologies (convergent technologies - CT) will be directed precisely at changing the person himself as a person, as a creator, created in the image and likeness of God. Creators are no longer needed, we need robots. An educated person is very difficult to manage, to instill false goals. A bio-object into which a person turns, stuffed instead of knowledge with certain “competences”, is easy to manage and control. Education hindered the creation of a biological object, therefore, education must be dismantled. And globally.
- Who will set the control?
- Humanity will be divided into those who control and those who control. The first is a narrow layer. The second is the bulk of the world's population. Now in the West there are fundamental changes in the concept of morality and ethics. Instead of the traditional classical concept of humanism, which the West has virtually forgotten, the concept of “bioethics” is being introduced in all documents, which is changing with the development of technology. That is, the era of humanism ends. Man as a perfect person for the global world, for politicians no longer exists. There are only biological objects and herdsmen of this herd.
All these principles form the basis of the Global Education project, which is designed to change the worldview of mankind. And we have almost been drawn into this globalization.
- Conspiracy, the global conspiracy of the "golden billion"!
- If you want to discredit something, bring it to the point of absurdity. So it is here. A conspiracy is a secret, a conspiracy. And here everything is open, all documents are freely available. They just need to collect and organize. Many scientists, including those in the Russian Academy of Sciences, have done this. But the RAS defeated, as defeated secondary and higher schools.
- In ancient Rome, and in America before the Civil War, slaves were chosen according to the specialty they had already mastered. Now slaves are supposed to grow, giving them "competence"?
- Of course. Only then was slavery a violent act, and now slavery becomes voluntary. And the worst thing is that the modern slave is happy in his slavery.
- What is it like?
- The meaning of convergent technologies - a change in the consciousness of a person who ceases to feel himself a person, voluntarily becomes part of the neuromy world. There he feels comfortable: "I am a slave, and I am happy in slavery."
- wildly sounds!
- This is wild for people who have received a classic comprehensive education. Even in the criticized Soviet schools and institutions, man was taught as a Person. We were given not "competencies", but knowledge. We were taught to think, think logically, conduct research. Therefore, for the adherents of Global Education, we are enemies. Apparently, they will soon be declared terrorists. But for today's children this is, unfortunately, becoming the norm.
- Will they also saturate their children with “skills”?
- What do you mean! It is stated in the foresight education that a two-tier system is being created. The so-called human remains - the traditional classical education for the children of the "elite" is insanely expensive. And the rest is cheap - for everyone else.
In parallel, there is a substitution of concepts. For example, cheap education or society is called "innovative." What is innovation? This is just an update. Not a goal, but a tool, a mechanism for achieving a goal. The goal itself is not registered, only the toolkit is registered. Update becomes a goal, not a means.
"Aliens" in power
- People who impose this horror not only on the top leadership of the country, but also on our children, are they enemies, agents of influence?
- This is "alien". They consider themselves part of the Western world, its value system, its “elite”. All Soviet, Russian, all Russian culture is deeply alien to them, so they are happy to break everything that their hands reach. In fact, they are simply “looking,” collaborators who will be written off at the slightest failure.
- What do we do?
- All the current social policy is determined by those who own our property, that is, a major international oligarchy and its Russian protégés. It is necessary, not in words, but in reality to move them away from making strategic decisions in the things that a sovereign state should manage in its own interests. Until this is done, all statements about our sovereignty, about our national interests, are empty words.
In the East, they say: "If you want to defeat the enemy, bring up his children." They have already eaten almost everything in the country, our children are next in line ...