It is better to look at the performance of the VM22 Osprey convertopane from above to see the clouds of spray raised by them in the Singapore Strait.
2. The unique advantages of an aircraft are given by its rotary propellers. They are able to create both lift and horizontal thrust. As a result, the Osprey can hover in place like a helicopter.
3. Gondolas with propellers (two Rolls-Royce T406 engines) with a diameter of 11,4 m are turned to angles from 0 to 96 degrees, and they make such a reorganization in just 12 seconds.
4. Singapore Black Knights Aerobatic Team - Black Knights on F-16C.
5. The planes are painted in the colors of the national flag of Singapore - white and red with five stars.
6. The group was created in 1973 year and was originally called Osprey Red, and a year later it was renamed The Black Knights.
7. Double counter aerobatics.
8. Does anyone know which of the aerobatic teams began to perform it first?
9. Classic aerobatics on the side looks like.
10. The Black Knights has one erotic pose that no other aerobatic team shows.
11. Yesterday there was a beautiful sky over Singapore.
22. At the end of the performance, four airplanes leave for dissolution, and the fifth flies up from below and leaves vertically between them, firing off heat traps.
23. Indonesian aerobatic team Jupiter on airplanes KT-1B Wongbee.
24. And also in the colors of the national flag of Indonesia.
25. The group was created in 1996, at the beginning of the century due to the financial crisis it didn’t fly for a long time and started showing up again in 2008.
Based in Yogyakarta.
26. The group has a Facebook page where you can subscribe to news.
28. Boeing C-17 Globemaster - American strategic military transport aircraft. I flew only one day yesterday.
29. Maximum speed: 833 km / h at an altitude of 8534 m
Low cruising speed: 648 km / h
Ferrying range: 8 710 km
with a weight of 56 245 kg - 5 190 km
with a weight of 76 650 kg - 4 445 km
Crew: 3 person
102 equipped military
48 stretcher with wounded
3 helicopter AH-64 "Apache"
airborne platforms with technology
31. South Korean aerobatic team Black Eagles.
33. I wrote about Black Eagles in more detail here.
51. A new element of the show can be seen only in a clear sky, which just yesterday was cleared of clouds during their performance.
52. F-18 on the opening day flew five minutes.
53. And who missed yesterday's report about the Yak-130 comes here and admires.
54. A350 showed itself the first two days and flew yesterday to Toulouse.
55. He flapped his wings over the exhibition and sped off into the blue distances.
Such is the beauty.