Ukrainian intelligence "did not see" the readiness of the Russian army for a large-scale offensive in the coming days

61
Ukrainian intelligence "did not see" the readiness of the Russian army for a large-scale offensive in the coming days

The Russian army is not ready for a large-scale offensive; today, Ukrainian intelligence does not observe either the formation of strike groups or the pulling of additional troops to the borders of Ukraine. This was stated by the representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Andriy Yusov.

According to Ukrainian military intelligence, today Russia is not ready for an offensive, since the most trained units of the Russian army, as well as the main part of military equipment, were "destroyed" by the Armed Forces of Ukraine as part of the "large-scale offensive" that Kyiv launched on February 24 and continues to this day. In general, the Ukrainian army is "advancing" and will soon "liberate" the entire territory of Ukraine.



As of now, the Russians are not ready for a new full-scale offensive. Analyzing many sources, including undercover ones, we see neither the formation of strike groups of Russian troops, nor bringing them to the border

Yusov said.

The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine believes that since the beginning of the NMD, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have destroyed all the most combat-ready units of the Russian army, and also knocked out all high-tech weapons. As Yusov stated, today the Russian army is allegedly weaker than the Belarusian one, and there is no talk of the Ukrainian army at all. However, this does not mean that there is no danger, if the Russian army nevertheless goes on the offensive, then NATO partners will warn. Most everyone in Kyiv is afraid that Russia will strike from the side of Belarus, therefore, significant forces are kept in the northern direction.

We will own this information. And I can emphasize once again: the Ukrainian Defense Forces are ready for the development of various scenarios, in particular from the Belarusian direction. There will be no surprise

- added the representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
  • TG channel Corner of Sidha
Our news channels

Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.

61 comment
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. +4
    December 18 2022
    Scary Svidomo? But we have a great offensive potential .. Wait!
    1. +6
      December 18 2022
      This "information" is for Western people, well, and their own
    2. 0
      December 19 2022
      How do you know? Are you working in the General Staff now?
    3. 0
      December 20 2022
      We will own this information! - so say only narrow-minded talkers!
  2. +5
    December 18 2022
    Ukrainian intelligence "did not see" readiness

    That's fine! There is no readiness. Let them report to the Anglo-Saxons ...
  3. +6
    December 18 2022
    if the Russian army nevertheless goes on the offensive, then NATO partners will warn.

    This is the finish line! And without partners in any way? Or are you already celebrating St. Nicholas? Well, celebrate, celebrate. Don't notice any more.
  4. +7
    December 18 2022
    So this is infa for skakuas, but there are a lot of those who believe that soon all of Ukraine will be liberated.
    1. +2
      December 18 2022
      Quote: South Ukrainian
      So this is infa for skakuas, but there are a lot of those who believe that soon all of Ukraine will be liberated.

      I would say such 99%, it is possible to reverse propaganda only if you stand near Kyiv again.
      1. +3
        December 18 2022
        you can reverse propaganda only if you stand near Kyiv again.

        It will be possible to reverse the situation when not only take Kyiv, but also exclude its representatives from the negotiation process. So far, neither the first nor the second is visible, which means that their propaganda still has a greater potential for trust.
      2. 0
        December 19 2022
        Quote: Comandor777
        you can reverse propaganda only if you stand near Kyiv again.

        Maybe, all the same, take Kyiv, and not stand under it?
        1. The comment was deleted.
        2. 0
          December 19 2022
          Quote from U_GOREC
          Quote: Comandor777
          you can reverse propaganda only if you stand near Kyiv again.

          Maybe, all the same, take Kyiv, and not stand under it?

          No, I wrote correctly. Get up near Kyiv. I see no point in taking Kyiv, it means a lot of victims and a ruined city. But to hang like a doomocles sword, that's it. They will sit without light, water and heat, and under the bombardment they will become more accommodating.
          1. +1
            December 19 2022
            Quote: Comandor777
            No, I wrote correctly. Get up near Kyiv. I see no point in taking Kyiv, it means a lot of victims and a ruined city. But to hang like a doomocles sword, that's it. They will sit without light, water and heat, and under the bombardment they will become more accommodating.

            How many years did the Germans stand near Leningrad? So what? Who has become more accommodating?
            1. -1
              December 19 2022
              Quote from U_GOREC
              Quote: Comandor777
              No, I wrote correctly. Get up near Kyiv. I see no point in taking Kyiv, it means a lot of victims and a ruined city. But to hang like a doomocles sword, that's it. They will sit without light, water and heat, and under the bombardment they will become more accommodating.

              How many years did the Germans stand near Leningrad? So what? Who has become more accommodating?

              You can also say about the storming of Kyiv, well, you put 300 thousand soldiers there, you take the city, and Lviv is declared the capital. And what's all over again?
              And standing near Kyiv, we will block a large grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, forced to defend the capital, plus we will get many other goodies, including political ones, and at this time we will hit in other directions.
              1. +2
                December 19 2022
                Quote: Comandor777
                You can also say about the storming of Kyiv, well, you put 300 thousand soldiers there, you take the city, and Lviv is declared the capital. And what's all over again?
                And standing near Kyiv, we will block a large grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, forced to defend the capital, plus we will get many other goodies, including political ones, and at this time we will hit in other directions.

                And will the holy spirit block this "large group" or will our troops taken from other directions? And what will be the grouping of our troops?
                And what political "goodies" will we get from standing near Kyiv? Specifically? And then in the spring, for some reason, I didn’t notice any buns ...
                You have some strange idea of ​​\uXNUMXb\uXNUMXbwar ... The enemy must be smashed and destroyed, so much so that he could not breathe! Then there will be Victory, with all the ensuing goodies! And to engage in c.e.r.n.e.y in the form of standing under various cities, and when else you are confronted by an enemy that is orders of magnitude superior to you economically ... Which, in general, prints the world currency in any quantities ... This is a direct path to defeat!
                1. -1
                  December 19 2022
                  Quote from U_GOREC
                  Quote: Comandor777
                  You can also say about the storming of Kyiv, well, you put 300 thousand soldiers there, you take the city, and Lviv is declared the capital. And what's all over again?
                  And standing near Kyiv, we will block a large grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, forced to defend the capital, plus we will get many other goodies, including political ones, and at this time we will hit in other directions.

                  And will the holy spirit block this "large group" or will our troops taken from other directions? And what will be the grouping of our troops?
                  And what political "goodies" will we get from standing near Kyiv? Specifically? And then in the spring, for some reason, I didn’t notice any buns ...
                  You have some strange idea of ​​\uXNUMXb\uXNUMXbwar ... The enemy must be smashed and destroyed, so much so that he could not breathe! Then there will be Victory, with all the ensuing goodies! And to engage in c.e.r.n.e.y in the form of standing under various cities, and when else you are confronted by an enemy that is orders of magnitude superior to you economically ... Which, in general, prints the world currency in any quantities ... This is a direct path to defeat!

                  An example is Georgia and South Ossetia torn off from it. In fact, this was standing up under the capital. The conflict is frozen, but we hold the Georgians by the balls. In February, when marching on Kyiv, we made a number of mistakes, bypassed the cities, counted on a quick surrender, having reached Kyiv, it didn’t grow together. Now we need to take cities such as Chernigov along the way, clearing the road to Kyiv. There in a straight line 160-200 km. Kyiv should become the second Donetsk. A blow to Donetsk, then a blow to Kyiv. The grouping should be united with the Belarusian one. There is no way without Belarus. And by the way, they have been conducting covert mobilization for half a year already and creating ter. defense in the front-line cities. Since you have to go through Gomel. At this time, our tasks are being solved on other fronts, since now we have enough manpower.
                  1. +1
                    December 19 2022
                    Quote: Comandor777
                    An example is Georgia and South Ossetia torn off from it.

                    That's the problem, that they considered Ukraine the second Georgia ...
                    Quote: Comandor777
                    the benefit of manpower is now enough for us.

                    Where does this conclusion come from?
                    Quote: Comandor777
                    The grouping should be united with the Belarusian one. There is no way without Belarus. And by the way, they have been conducting covert mobilization for half a year already and creating ter. defense in front-line cities.

                    Are you so confident in Belarus? Have they officially recognized Crimea as Russian today? Not to mention other areas...
                    1. -1
                      December 19 2022
                      Quote from U_GOREC
                      Quote: Comandor777
                      An example is Georgia and South Ossetia torn off from it.

                      That's the problem, that they considered Ukraine the second Georgia ...
                      Quote: Comandor777
                      the benefit of manpower is now enough for us.

                      Where does this conclusion come from?
                      Quote: Comandor777
                      The grouping should be united with the Belarusian one. There is no way without Belarus. And by the way, they have been conducting covert mobilization for half a year already and creating ter. defense in front-line cities.

                      Are you so confident in Belarus? Have they officially recognized Crimea as Russian today? Not to mention other areas...


                      According to Zaluzhny’s calculations, Russia now has 1,2-1,5 million people in reserve. Therefore, I think that there is enough manpower, if necessary, they will conduct a second wave of mobilization. Do not hesitate about Lukashenka, it's just that the time has not yet come to use this trump card.
                      There is no doubt, our cause is just, the enemy will be defeated, victory will be ours.
                      1. 0
                        December 19 2022
                        Quote: Comandor777
                        There is no doubt, our cause is just, the enemy will be defeated, victory will be ours.

                        And what is our cause right? Is our capital more correct than foreign capital? For you, it is important who sweeps aside the surplus value?
                      2. 0
                        December 19 2022
                        Quote from U_GOREC
                        Quote: Comandor777
                        There is no doubt, our cause is just, the enemy will be defeated, victory will be ours.

                        And what is our cause right? Is our capital more correct than foreign capital? For you, it is important who sweeps aside the surplus value?

                        I am an educated person and I understand that if the war is lost, our country will be torn into dozens of pieces, which will then fight among themselves, not to mention the erasure of our civilization. In general, to prevent a catastrophe, you need to win.
                      3. 0
                        December 20 2022
                        Our Country was torn apart into 15 pieces of warring among themselves 30 years ago!
                        And the erasure of "our civilization" will take place not through war, but through natural selection - by replacing individuals with another "civilization" ...
                      4. 0
                        December 20 2022
                        Quote from U_GOREC
                        Our Country was torn apart into 15 pieces of warring among themselves 30 years ago!
                        And the erasure of "our civilization" will take place not through war, but through natural selection - by replacing individuals with another "civilization" ...

                        Russia has been buried many times in its history, and where are these graves now?
                      5. 0
                        December 20 2022
                        Quote: Comandor777
                        Russia has been buried many times in its history, and where are these graves now?

                        What are you talking about? Civilizations are born, develop and die. This is a natural historical process! Will you deny it?
                      6. 0
                        December 20 2022
                        Quote from U_GOREC
                        Quote: Comandor777
                        Russia has been buried many times in its history, and where are these graves now?

                        What are you talking about? Civilizations are born, develop and die. This is a natural historical process! Will you deny it?

                        So far, Russia is only worried about how not to catch a cold at the funeral of our civilizational "partners".
                      7. 0
                        December 20 2022
                        Quote: Comandor777
                        Russia so far

                        Do you call the ruling class in power today Russia?
    2. 0
      December 19 2022
      Quote: South Ukrainian
      but there are a lot of those who believe that soon the whole of Ukraine will be liberated.

      What does on both sides of the "barricades" wink
  5. +5
    December 18 2022
    to date, Ukrainian intelligence does not observe anything

    Interesting... head in the sand or eyes in the ass?)
    For us, this is for the best.)
  6. +5
    December 18 2022
    At the same time, in an adjacent article published at 13.03 Moscow time (that is, before this article!), "The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Russian troops went on the offensive in the Liman and Kupyansk directions" !!!
    1. +1
      December 18 2022
      Quote: Retvizan1974
      However, in the following article...


      The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine publishes such reports almost every day in telegram channels ... The Russian army went on the offensive in this and that direction (it definitely publishes for 2 weeks), but in fact, there was no large-scale offensive ... there is positional warfare, and attempts to recapture certain settlements from the Armed Forces of Ukraine ... the same Bakhmut or Avdiivka, how many months have they been taking ???

      It remains only to hope that the offensive of our army will still happen someday.
  7. +5
    December 18 2022
    Only a stupid person underestimates the enemy.
    1. -1
      December 18 2022
      "Only a stupid person underestimates the enemy." Maybe it's better to run away? And only then, from a distance, to promise: here we will probably arrange it for you ..... After all, they said on TV that we have rockets that have no analogues, that as soon as we get rid of enuresis, we’ll hit back.
      1. -2
        December 18 2022
        Maybe the lead on the red pencil ran out, not expecting NATO to come so close to the borders. There is nothing to draw new red lines with. And there were conversations...
  8. 0
    December 18 2022
    What offensive? Putin's desire is to dry up the conflict. Transfer it to the category of sluggish. Will not work. Ukrainians during this pause accumulate resources, and then sharply become more active. Who gives the initiative himself - he loses
  9. 0
    December 18 2022
    Intelligence did not see and well, expect a surprise.
  10. 0
    December 18 2022
    Information for internal consumption.
    In fact, the full-fledged General Staff will be very surprised when he sees where and how the red arrows on the map are aiming. And the complete lack of the ability to transfer reserves to those areas.
  11. 0
    December 18 2022
    As Roman Abramovich decides, so be it. The military has nothing to do with it.
    1. +2
      December 18 2022
      Abramovich and his comrades are now raising the loot. And what about the outflow of capital from Russia? Another record! For 30 years of the existence of the oligarchy (as they call themselves beautifully in antiquity), they actually drove something else they should have. And the offensive is primarily material resources. Finance first.
  12. +2
    December 18 2022
    The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine believes that since the beginning of the NMD, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have destroyed all the most combat-ready units of the Russian army, and also knocked out all high-tech weapons. According to the Americans, today the Russian army is supposedly weaker than the Belarusian one, and there is no talk of the Ukrainian army at all.

    If so, then why worry.
    But to be honest, it's all annoying. In the sense of sometimes excessive awareness of ukrov and periodic spooks, literally throughout the country. It shouldn't be, but it is.
  13. +1
    December 18 2022
    And they shouldn't see it. They that openly needed to undergo training.
  14. 0
    December 18 2022
    Has Elenski been sharing that white powder, he is so fond of, around with his staff?
  15. -1
    December 18 2022
    What will Gordon say? That's who knows everything.
    1. 0
      December 18 2022
      In general, tr Gordon, and Zelensky despises a little.
      I don’t know who is good for him, perhaps Gordon, but is he silent out of modesty?
    2. 0
      December 18 2022
      Gordons are different. I know three.
  16. 0
    December 18 2022
    Erase the Ukronazis from the face of the Earth with the fire of the Mhabharata.
  17. And sho toda is not at Krimle yet ?!......................
    1. +1
      December 18 2022
      Vladimir Vladimirovich closed up, and Zelensky said: I lost the key. So take a walk along Mariena Roche.
      As always, he's lying: he doesn't want to let the artist in
  18. 0
    December 18 2022
    Nobody needs you. Warm yourself in clutter points ... Ugh, unflammable ... Damn, what kind of language ...
    Uncluttered... wassat Steal the pyrimogu...infection...infection
  19. 0
    December 18 2022
    We read between the lines - the Anglo-Saxons reassured the Ukrainian General Staff that the RS Armed Forces were not going to attack, i.e. By Western standards, Christmas is just around the corner. BUT! in a previous article:
    "General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Russian troops went on the offensive in the Liman and Kupyansk directions"
    https://topwar.ru/207004-genshtab-vsu-rossijskie-vojska-pereshli-v-nastuplenie-na-limanskom-i-kupjanskom-napravlenii.html
    They squeal at full speed, scribe of the Armed Forces of Ukraine!
  20. -1
    December 18 2022
    "The Russians are not ready for a new full-scale offensive," yesterday in Reporter * Marzhiretsky writes that there can be no offensive.
    Below, the Ukrainian General Staff reports on the Russian offensive.
    After all this mess with messages, you can go crazy
  21. 0
    December 18 2022
    there have always been and will be misinformation, etc., etc. for the public
  22. -1
    December 18 2022
    Large-scale offensive", which Kyiv launched on February 24 Two areas were lost during such an offensive. DNR and LNR left earlier. This khohlorazvedka is promoting in front of its owners
  23. 0
    December 18 2022
    Ukrainian intelligence reported that they were the ones who said we were shelling Donetsk because we were losing on the battlefield? ) They may simply not be published, in fact, another deranged propaganda dump for domestic consumption.
  24. 0
    December 18 2022
    Let him see no more. Better not when enemy intelligence does not see you.
  25. -1
    December 18 2022
    Russia has...
    There are no rockets.
    There are no most combat-ready units.
    The main part of the military equipment is missing.
    But this does not mean that there is no danger.
  26. +3
    December 18 2022
    The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine believes that since the beginning of the NMD, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have destroyed all the most combat-ready units of the Russian army, and also knocked out all high-tech weapons.


    This is all for the internal consumption of horses ...
  27. -3
    December 18 2022
    The fighters of Prigozhin's CHIK fought here.
    Only by reading the statements of various idiots, you understand that victory will not be quick. When there are such hired warriors on the side.
  28. 0
    December 18 2022
    Is the Russian army weaker than the Belarusian one? Well, okay... then what is she still doing on your Ukrainian (supposedly) territory? Why did four regions from your former lands become part of Russia? Why didn't your million highly professional, super-trained landsknechts enter Sevastopol? Geletey actually promised back in the 15th year ...
  29. 0
    December 18 2022
    This is wonderful news from dill propagandists. The most important thing is that everyone in swine herding thinks so. They don't need reality anyway. Let the drug fuhrer sit in Kiev and bleat like an innocent sheep. In drug dreams, he already rides on Red Square on laughter. The harsh reality in the form of an innocent fluffy animal will overtake them imperceptibly, as it always has been and will be, in the war with the Russians.
  30. 0
    December 18 2022
    The Poles already make up the bulk of the Ukropseoy army
  31. 0
    December 19 2022
    The Russian army is already weaker than the Belarusian one)))
  32. 0
    December 20 2022
    There is a certain amount of truth in the fact that from the very beginning we have paratroopers, marines, special forces on the line of direct contact, performing the role of motorized infantry. Of course they are losing. And it is a pity that these elite units do not fulfill their direct functions - to nightmare the rear of the enemy, blow up strategically important bridges, etc., for which they were originally imprisoned.
  33. 0
    December 21 2022
    "The high command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has never been noticed in the manifestation of any emotions in the course of carrying out their plans. On the contrary, it is distinguished by rationality and deep calculation" And THIS IS A FACT. MODERN TEMPLATES have inflicted more than one defeat on us ... What can not be said about our leadership, given the fact that the Supreme is an ardent hater of the USSR. And that means 1914 will be repeated ... with all the ensuing consequences ... sooner or later ...

"Right Sector" (banned in Russia), "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" (UPA) (banned in Russia), ISIS (banned in Russia), "Jabhat Fatah al-Sham" formerly "Jabhat al-Nusra" (banned in Russia) , Taliban (banned in Russia), Al-Qaeda (banned in Russia), Anti-Corruption Foundation (banned in Russia), Navalny Headquarters (banned in Russia), Facebook (banned in Russia), Instagram (banned in Russia), Meta (banned in Russia), Misanthropic Division (banned in Russia), Azov (banned in Russia), Muslim Brotherhood (banned in Russia), Aum Shinrikyo (banned in Russia), AUE (banned in Russia), UNA-UNSO (banned in Russia), Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People (banned in Russia), Legion “Freedom of Russia” (armed formation, recognized as terrorist in the Russian Federation and banned)

“Non-profit organizations, unregistered public associations or individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent,” as well as media outlets performing the functions of a foreign agent: “Medusa”; "Voice of America"; "Realities"; "Present time"; "Radio Freedom"; Ponomarev; Savitskaya; Markelov; Kamalyagin; Apakhonchich; Makarevich; Dud; Gordon; Zhdanov; Medvedev; Fedorov; "Owl"; "Alliance of Doctors"; "RKK" "Levada Center"; "Memorial"; "Voice"; "Person and law"; "Rain"; "Mediazone"; "Deutsche Welle"; QMS "Caucasian Knot"; "Insider"; "New Newspaper"