Military Review

Hushits have carried out the largest rocket attack on Saudi Arabia

65
Saudi Arabia, as reported by the military command of this country, had to use the missile defense system. The missile defense system was activated in connection with a massed rocket attack on Saudi territory from Yemen.


According to the channel Al-Arabia, Saudi Arabia’s missile defense system a total of intercepted seven Hussite missiles. Three of the fired missiles were intercepted over the capital of the kingdom - the city of Riyadh. As a result of the fall of the debris of a rocket hit in the air on a residential building, one of its residents died, several people were injured. Other victims of rocket attacks on Saudi territory and the total number of missiles launched are not reported.

Representatives of the Hussite group noted that the main purpose of their missile attack was King Khaled Airport, located about 30 km from Riyadh, as well as the airports of the cities of Jizan and Asher.



According to some reports, the blows were delivered by Burkan-2 missiles.

Official Riyadh accused Iranian authorities of military aggression against Saudi Arabia, calling them "a criminal Tehran regime that threatens regional peace and security." Peace and security? This is taking into account the fact that Saudi Arabia itself is waging war in Yemen, occupying a substantial part of the territory of this independent state.
Photos used:
YouTube
65 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Vard
    Vard 26 March 2018 06: 38
    +5
    But the Hussites will squeeze the Saudis ... they will squeeze despite the difference in armaments ...
    1. svp67
      svp67 26 March 2018 07: 19
      +15
      Quote: Vard
      But the Hussites will squeeze the Saudis ... they will squeeze despite the difference in armaments ...

      Something seems to me that these are Iranians, with the help of the Hussites, they are squeezing the Saudis ...
      1. karish
        karish 26 March 2018 07: 23
        0
        Quote: svp67
        Quote: Vard
        But the Hussites will squeeze the Saudis ... they will squeeze despite the difference in armaments ...

        Something seems to me that these are Iranians, with the help of the Hussites, they are squeezing the Saudis ...

        Husits ​​lost strategic military base
        http://www.israeleco.com/xusity-poteryali-strateg
        icheskuyu-voennuyu-bazu /
      2. Nyrobsky
        Nyrobsky 26 March 2018 08: 07
        +2
        Americans will not give. The mess in Yemen is one of the US priorities.
      3. Vladimir 5
        Vladimir 5 27 March 2018 19: 07
        -1
        The Saudis adapted and all 7 missiles were shot down. The retaliatory step for the Hussites is the Iranian Iskander’s request, for simplified copying, to circumvent the Patriot air defense. Or they run any junk on the elimination of expensive anti-aircraft missiles from the Saudis ...
    2. Serge Gorely
      Serge Gorely 26 March 2018 07: 24
      +5
      But right! In Iran, gays are executed and generally executed openly. Here are the Saudis ... Wait a minute, but why are the Saudis better than Iran?
      1. svp67
        svp67 26 March 2018 07: 28
        +1
        Quote: Serge Gorely
        Wait a minute, why are the Saudis better than Iran?

        Why, they are hereditary sheikhs, not Ayatollahs ...
      2. PalBor
        PalBor 26 March 2018 07: 48
        +3
        Quote: Serge Gorely
        But right! In Iran, gays are executed and generally executed openly. Here are the Saudis ... Wait a minute, but why are the Saudis better than Iran?

        The fact that they are friends with the United States.
      3. voyaka uh
        voyaka uh 26 March 2018 09: 21
        +7
        The Saudis (Sunnis) believe that the main one in Islam is the prophet Muhammad, and Iran (Shiites) believe that the prophet Ali is no less cool than Muhammad. Because of this important disagreement, they are wetting each other throughout the Middle East.
        1. Paranoid50
          Paranoid50 26 March 2018 10: 55
          +7
          Quote: voyaka uh
          Because of this important disagreement, they are wetting each other throughout the Middle East.

          Well, nothing is new. yes "Why should I kill these Huguenot heretics, whose whole fault is only in the fact that they sing in French the psalms that we sing in Latin ..." (c)
          1. Antares
            Antares 26 March 2018 19: 09
            +2
            Quote: Paranoid50
            "Why should I kill these Huguenot heretics, whose whole fault is only in the fact that they sing in French the psalms that we sing in Latin ..." (c)

            Well, this was already understood several centuries ago, and the Arabs have no changes .... I hope not everyone.
            Because of this important disagreement, they are wetting each other throughout the Middle East.

            joke
            The son pleased: “Dad, and religious wars are when people kill each other to find out ... who has an imaginary friend better?”
            1. Paranoid50
              Paranoid50 26 March 2018 20: 00
              +1
              Quote: Antares
              "Dad, and religious wars are when people kill each other to find out ... who has a better imaginary friend?"

              good Neither diminish nor add - now, indeed, with the lips of a baby ... It is a pity that I can not shake his hand. Pass it from me hi
              1. Varna
                Varna 27 March 2018 02: 00
                0
                Quote: Paranoid50
                Quote: Antares
                "Dad, and religious wars are when people kill each other to find out ... who has a better imaginary friend?"

                good Neither diminish nor add - now, indeed, with the lips of a baby ... It is a pity that I can not shake his hand. Pass it from me hi

                Shake hands with yourself ??? You bots flowed completely; soon and the "profesor" will greet himself - this will be the finish of the site.
                1. Paranoid50
                  Paranoid50 27 March 2018 10: 16
                  +1
                  Quote: Varna
                  it will be the finish of the site.

                  Ah, the "freshman" heaped ... wassat
            2. eckons
              eckons 18 June 2019 10: 46
              0
              Quote: Antares
              Well, this was already understood several centuries ago, and the Arabs have no changes .... I hope not everyone.
              C'mon, are you serious? That is, you are now arguing that there is discord because of this))))))))))) This is not the point - this is just the front side or the wrong side, to whom it is more convenient, but the essence in the other is the struggle for primacy, leadership. Tokaya same fuss who was king of the mountain was between the USSR or the USA, as indeed today. As in other matters and thousands of years ago. Because whoever is at the top determines the rules of the game.
    3. flicker
      flicker 26 March 2018 13: 23
      +3
      Quote: Vard
      But the Hussites will squeeze the Saudis ... they will squeeze despite the difference in armaments ...

      Yes, the Saudis will kill themselves. The Saudis manage to fire at their territory from the Patriot complex:
  2. tchoni
    tchoni 26 March 2018 06: 48
    +4
    Loshki, these Hussites. Such strikes need to be carried out in a massive manner, for one purpose ... Based on the fact that out of a dozen missiles, at least one will break an overloaded missile defense system.
  3. Mountain shooter
    Mountain shooter 26 March 2018 06: 50
    +5
    As usual, nothing is clear. How many missiles were fired, how many were shot down, what r-consumption (air defense effectiveness) - well, how would it be that the Sauddites really have the billions spent on the Patriots?
    1. Gray brother
      Gray brother 26 March 2018 09: 07
      +2
      Quote: Mountain Shooter
      As usual, nothing is clear.

      Some say that they shot down everything, others say that everyone was hit. As usual, they both lie)))
  4. Dormidont
    Dormidont 26 March 2018 06: 55
    +1
    You have to pay for everything in life. Sometimes blood
  5. Strashila
    Strashila 26 March 2018 07: 01
    +3
    Once again, the Saudis shot down blanks with suitcases of money.
    1. PalBor
      PalBor 26 March 2018 07: 52
      0
      By the way, it is reported that one of the "suitcases" fell on Riyadh.
      1. just exp
        just exp 26 March 2018 08: 23
        0
        Well, it seems like not the suitcase itself, but its spare parts.
      2. Dead duck
        Dead duck 26 March 2018 19: 09
        +2
        Quote: PalBor
        By the way, it is reported that one of the "suitcases" fell on Riyadh.

        one opened in flight and packs of banknotes fell out on the heads of the afflicted, the other as a boomerang almost came back. The wind is probably ... however winked
  6. rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 26 March 2018 07: 03
    +3
    In its statements, Saudi Arabia is very similar to its "partner", the United States, which also prevents everyone from fighting in foreign territories. It’s time for the Saudis to learn that it’s not up to the princes to fight the corps de ballet.
  7. Herculesic
    Herculesic 26 March 2018 07: 09
    +4
    Huoshits well done, hammer the Saudis in the tail and mane! !! More missiles, do not regret, dump the rotten manarchy! !!
  8. Professor
    Professor 26 March 2018 07: 16
    +1
    This is taking into account the fact that Saudi Arabia itself is waging a war in Yemen, occupying a significant part of the territory of this independent state.

    Independent? The author is joking. But the fact that Iranian ears are sticking out of rockets is no secret.
    1. svp67
      svp67 26 March 2018 07: 22
      +6
      Quote: Professor
      Independent? The author is joking. But the fact that Iranian ears are sticking out of rockets is no secret.

      Volunteers. SO WHAT? And how many and what ears and snouts stick out among the Saudis? And you refuse independence and Saudi Arabia?
      1. Professor
        Professor 26 March 2018 07: 28
        +1
        Quote: svp67
        Quote: Professor
        Independent? The author is joking. But the fact that Iranian ears are sticking out of rockets is no secret.

        Volunteers. SO WHAT? And how many and what ears and snouts stick out among the Saudis? And you refuse independence and Saudi Arabia?

        Are there crowds of “volunteers” operating in Saudi Arabia? Not mixed up?
        1. svp67
          svp67 26 March 2018 07: 30
          +1
          Quote: Professor
          Are there crowds of “volunteers” operating in Saudi Arabia? Not mixed up?

          And there too ... These "Iranian volunteers", where only they do not operate ...
        2. PalBor
          PalBor 26 March 2018 07: 59
          +5
          Quote: Professor
          Quote: svp67
          Quote: Professor
          Independent? The author is joking. But the fact that Iranian ears are sticking out of rockets is no secret.

          Volunteers. SO WHAT? And how many and what ears and snouts stick out among the Saudis? And you refuse independence and Saudi Arabia?

          Are there crowds of “volunteers” operating in Saudi Arabia? Not mixed up?

          They operate in the territory of Yemen with Saudi money, for example, Sudanese.
          And there is plenty of evidence of the cooperation of stubborn Islamists and Jews. Better not speak out.
          1. Professor
            Professor 26 March 2018 08: 03
            +1
            Quote: PalBor
            They operate in the territory of Yemen with Saudi money, for example, Sudanese.

            This is what we are talking about. Yemen is not an independent state.

            Quote: PalBor
            And there is plenty of evidence of the cooperation of stubborn Islamists and Jews. Better not speak out.

            I won’t even ask about these "testimonies." I do not want to see the merging opponent.
            1. Click
              Click 26 March 2018 08: 36
              +1
              Name at least one INDEPENDENT STATE! wink
              1. aleks26
                aleks26 26 March 2018 08: 58
                +1
                Quote: Click
                Name at least one INDEPENDENT STATE!

                Of course, Israel. Well, maybe the United States. fellow
              2. Ierarh
                Ierarh 26 March 2018 09: 02
                +1
                There is such a thing - the Vatican ... hi

                True, the local gears will be against, but this is from an arrogance ... bully
            2. Varna
              Varna 27 March 2018 02: 15
              0
              [quote = professor] [quote = PalBor] They operate in the territory of Yemen with Saudi money, for example, Sudanese. [/ quote]
              This is what we are talking about. Yemen is not an independent state.

              Pure, on a blue eye, shtetl empty hollow scholasticism.
              Well, not independent, and even (now) is not a state.
              But this territory is not Saudi shed (which can be defeated on occasion), well, this is not Saudi territory - and that’s it.
              By the way, funny - a Jewish inform worker. front - clearly advocates for the Saudis (I'm still right that the Saudis and Israel live together beautifully and no Islam is a hindrance to them)))
    2. zoolu350
      zoolu350 26 March 2018 10: 05
      +1
      Well, the Zionist (fascist) ears in the SAR do not stick out, they ROY there, and the Iranians are great, arrange a "fun life" for your brothers a camel ...... m from the SA.
    3. Varna
      Varna 27 March 2018 02: 05
      0
      Quote: Professor
      This is taking into account the fact that Saudi Arabia itself is waging a war in Yemen, occupying a significant part of the territory of this independent state.

      Independent? The author is joking. But the fact that Iranian ears are sticking out of rockets is no secret.


      Independent? The professor is joking)) And the fact that Israel and the Saudis stick out equally star-striped is generally no secret to anyone on this planet (and only for a play for the sake of Saudi Arabia and Israel they represent an irreconcilable confrontation))).
  9. Separ
    Separ 26 March 2018 07: 25
    +1
    All the same, the answer went - no need to offend civilians.
    1. Lynx33
      Lynx33 26 March 2018 07: 39
      +1
      Are these Husites peaceful people? laughing
      1. PalBor
        PalBor 26 March 2018 08: 41
        +4
        Quote: Lynx33
        Are these Husites peaceful people? laughing

        By the way, if they hadn’t been touched, they would have been peaceful people. They would have chewed their kat, camels would be grazed ... No, all sorts of peppers ...
        1. Ierarh
          Ierarh 26 March 2018 09: 07
          +1
          For Russians, the whole story is like that ...
          1. PalBor
            PalBor 26 March 2018 09: 12
            +2
            And the truth ... They don’t touch us and we all love. Half asleep. But it’s worth pissing us off! Wow, I’m scared myself.
            Only Western "partners" constantly forget about it.
            1. Ierarh
              Ierarh 26 March 2018 09: 17
              0
              If sho then recall. The bear is not driven back from the lair ...

              Just have to remind you for the last time. So there would be no "great nations" left. And then we always made a mistake ...
      2. Separ
        Separ 26 March 2018 20: 05
        0
        And who are the Saudis - like rabbits, who first started?
  10. Lynx33
    Lynx33 26 March 2018 07: 38
    +2
    Something seems to me that the goal of all this fuss is the same - to raise the price of oil.
    1. Vadim237
      Vadim237 26 March 2018 08: 53
      0
      Well then, strikes were made on the storage facilities and oil refineries of Saudi Arabia.
    2. zoolu350
      zoolu350 26 March 2018 10: 08
      +1
      This is one of Iran’s tasks, and he is doing everything to realize it, unlike the oligarchy of the Russian Federation, licking 5 points to Western partners.
  11. Strashila
    Strashila 26 March 2018 07: 57
    0
    The Hussites, like the Syrians, prove ... that the term morally and technically obsolete weapons was coined by officials from the military, who do not want or are not able to use it.
  12. roofing hedgehog
    roofing hedgehog 26 March 2018 08: 09
    0
    and how many rockets were there? something tells me that the vaunted ovsky pro screwed up again ..
    1. Vadim237
      Vadim237 26 March 2018 08: 54
      +1
      Like 10 missiles fired, but not one flew.
      1. Gray brother
        Gray brother 26 March 2018 09: 01
        +1
        Quote: Vadim237
        Like 10 missiles fired, but not one flew.

        MLRS "Patriot" fired at himself.
      2. PalBor
        PalBor 26 March 2018 09: 03
        0
        Quote: Vadim237
        Like 10 missiles fired, but not one flew.

        Turkish and Qatari media, for example, Al-Jazeera, report that one Yemeni missile passed, plus one Patriot fell on the city.
        Although, the Turks and Qatari are still those "friends" of the Saudis.
  13. PalBor
    PalBor 26 March 2018 08: 11
    +5
    Quote: Professor
    Quote: PalBor
    They operate in the territory of Yemen with Saudi money, for example, Sudanese.

    This is what we are talking about. Yemen is not an independent state.

    Quote: PalBor
    And there is plenty of evidence of the cooperation of stubborn Islamists and Jews. Better not speak out.

    I won’t even ask about these "testimonies." I do not want to see the merging opponent.

    “Merging?” It is your Jordan that will merge soon.
    And only you, apparently, don’t know about the passionate embrace of the SA and Israel in the Assad Must Go project.
  14. iljael
    iljael 26 March 2018 08: 35
    +1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&
    ;
    ; v = V62g6i5u89Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te99-Q2OXd4

    Different perspective?
  15. mavrus
    mavrus 26 March 2018 09: 00
    0
    Quote: svp67
    Quote: Vard
    But the Hussites will squeeze the Saudis ... they will squeeze despite the difference in armaments ...

    Something seems to me that these are Iranians, with the help of the Hussites, they are squeezing the Saudis ...

    “Well, if philosophically ...”, then Iran, with the help of the Hussites, will squeeze the United States (represented by the Saudis).
  16. JonnyT
    JonnyT 26 March 2018 09: 02
    0
    More interested in the result of the attack.
    Did they get anywhere and how did the patriots work. \
    1. Petrix
      Petrix 26 March 2018 10: 32
      0
      Quote: JonnyT
      Did they get anywhere and how did the patriots work. \

      At least one patriot shot himself.
      Quote: iljael
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&
      ;
      ; v = V62g6i5u89Q

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T
      e99-Q2OXd4
  17. konstantin68
    konstantin68 26 March 2018 09: 04
    0
    Quote: Strashila
    The Hussites, like the Syrians, prove ... that the term morally and technically obsolete weapons was coined by officials from the military, who do not want or are not able to use it.

    Exactly! Here is an example of the real use of the Patriot, and indeed of any complex. There, the operator went to pray to Allah, there they mixed up the buttons, they forgot to serve the rocket ... That's the result.
  18. The comment was deleted.
    1. Piramidon
      Piramidon 26 March 2018 11: 25
      +2
      Already got here with his ad!
  19. Old26
    Old26 26 March 2018 10: 19
    +1
    Quote: tchoni
    Loshki, these Hussites. Such strikes need to be carried out in a massive manner, for one purpose ... Based on the fact that out of a dozen missiles, at least one will break an overloaded missile defense system.

    Do they have this dozen? It seems that just their "industry" cannot make a large number of such missiles. How much they saved up - so much they shot

    Quote: Mountain Shooter
    As usual, nothing is clear. How many missiles were fired, how many were shot down, what r-consumption (air defense effectiveness) - well, how would it be that the Sauddites really have the billions spent on the Patriots?

    Al-Arabiya claims that 7 and 7 were shot down. Nobody will tell you about the expense. But in any case, the Saudis fired 20 pieces of anti-missile ...

    Quote: Herkulesich
    Huoshits well done, hammer the Saudis in the tail and mane! !! More missiles, do not regret, dump the rotten manarchy! !!

    And they simply no longer have. The sea blockade is preventing something more substantial from being delivered from Iran. What is set in due time is spent. Well, they also use their crafts. To achieve at least an acceptable range - they reduce the weight of the BG, while the accuracy "floats" ...

    Quote: PalBor
    By the way, if they hadn’t been touched, they would have been peaceful people. They would have chewed their kat, camels would be grazed ... No, all sorts of peppers ...

    Even when they were not “touched”, they cut each other with great pleasure for many years. That's just two countries could not unite in one. The Yemen Arab Republic and the People's Democratic Republic of Yemen ... But then they were not touched. They fought with themselves ....
    1. The comment was deleted.
  20. amr
    amr 26 March 2018 14: 50
    0
    Quote: voyaka uh
    The Saudis (Sunnis) believe that the main one in Islam is the prophet Muhammad, and Iran (Shiites) believe that the prophet Ali is no less cool than Muhammad. Because of this important disagreement, they are wetting each other throughout the Middle East.

    Who is the prophet Ali ???
    there the essence of how power is transferred, and not who the prophet is ...
    ... and they argue not because someone believes in something, but because their argument is beneficial to someone, for example, Israel and the USA!
  21. Incvizitor
    Incvizitor 26 March 2018 14: 54
    0
    They would cut off oil production to these Saudi foulbroods. And thanks to Iran for the fact that this jackal "occupied".
  22. Ivanov IV
    Ivanov IV 26 March 2018 17: 15
    +1
    As arguments for the Saudis, it is necessary to organize the supply of guided missiles to the Hussites. That's when rockets begin to explode in the SA, then the Saudis run in. "A beat determines consciousness !!!"
  23. sharp-lad
    sharp-lad 26 March 2018 22: 08
    0
    The Saudis made explicit plagiarism from the mattress. laughing