Military Review

The General Staff announced the preparation of new tests of Sarmat ICBMs

43
A new missile test of a new intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) Sarmat is being prepared, said Army General Valery Gerasimov, chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, at a conference call.


The General Staff announced the preparation of new tests of Sarmat ICBMs


The first launch of this rocket took place in late December last year. Currently, at the Plesetsk cosmodrome, the next throw test is being prepared at full speed.
- said Gerasimov.

He recalled that "Sarmat" in its characteristics exceeds all existing types of intercontinental ballistic missiles:

With a weight of more than 200 tons, it has a shortened active part of the flight, has increased capabilities to overcome missile defense, is capable of carrying warheads of large mass and enormous power


The commander of the Strategic Missile Forces Colonel-General Sergey Karakayev said that during the throwing tests it is planned to work out more 50 tasks. He noted that the tests will confirm the correctness of the adopted design decisions on the rocket, launcher systems and aggregates, as well as to work out the pre-launch preparation modes and the rocket launch sequence diagram. The creators of the new ICBM are planning to experimentally confirm the safety of the functioning of the rocket design and its systems, as well as the launcher units and systems, and the reliability of the systems and assemblies of the ground launch complex.
Photos used:
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
43 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Firework
    Firework 13 March 2018 11: 59
    +1
    the most elaborated sample of nuclear weapons announced, the president said in an interview that some of the new products are already in service, did he mean this missile?
    1. Muvka
      Muvka 13 March 2018 12: 09
      +2
      Not. Vanguard and Dagger. This is what is coming. Pre-production Sarmatians will deliver this year. If it is confirmed that they are combat-ready.
      1. siberalt
        siberalt 13 March 2018 12: 39
        +2
        If you really decided to cut the “Satan”, then everything is in order with the “Sarmatians”. winked
        1. Voyager
          Voyager 13 March 2018 16: 30
          +4
          What kind of R-36M mod can be called Western NATO Satan? There is an excellent domestic name to the complex: Voivode.
    2. Voyager
      Voyager 13 March 2018 12: 28
      +1
      Why did you decide that the most elaborate?
      1. AUL
        AUL 13 March 2018 16: 09
        0
        An article carrying 0 (zero) new information. Dear editors, why is this in the news section? request
  2. Second major
    Second major 13 March 2018 12: 09
    +3
    We are on the verge of a grand schucher.
    1. LSA57
      LSA57 13 March 2018 12: 13
      +2
      Quote: Seconds Major
      We are on the verge of a grand schucher.

      stepped over the threshold, the racket is raised! soldier
      1. KVU-NSVD
        KVU-NSVD 13 March 2018 12: 45
        +4
        We are on the verge of a grand schucher
        The whole history of mankind is for the most part balancing on the brink of a grandiose chucher laughing The costs of "Occam's razor" you know, whether ... so to say .. So don’t tear your nerves .. winked
      2. Dezinto
        Dezinto 13 March 2018 12: 47
        +3
        When it all starts I will be in the front row © ...

        1. Dead duck
          Dead duck 13 March 2018 14: 01
          +3
          Quote: DEZINTO
          When it all starts I'll be in the front row

          he will survive anyway ... and will observe from the last row laughing
      3. CooL_SnipeR
        CooL_SnipeR 13 March 2018 12: 47
        +1
        And when will the nada check the throw at full range? Wherever you spit in any direction, it will fly over the nata. Then it’s sure that there will be a chucker. And let him squeak like the first companion laughing
  3. svp67
    svp67 13 March 2018 12: 11
    0
    So, “Dagger” was shown in the case, now “Sarmat” is preparing for the show, it remains to demonstrate the miracle-KR ... Zhdems
    1. CHARM
      CHARM 13 March 2018 12: 27
      +2
      Quote: svp67
      So, “Dagger” was shown in the case, now “Sarmat” is preparing for the show, it remains to demonstrate the miracle-KR ... Zhdems

      I don’t think ... soon Zircon will be shown in the near future.
  4. LSA57
    LSA57 13 March 2018 12: 15
    +2
    With a weight of more than 200 tons, it has a shortened active flight section,

    this, what kind of engines are there, horror !!! good
    1. Herculesic
      Herculesic 13 March 2018 12: 32
      0
      Trampolines from Rogozin instead of engines lol
      1. LSA57
        LSA57 13 March 2018 12: 39
        +1
        Quote: Herkulesich
        Trampolines from Rogozin instead of engines

        know how from sternum?
  5. CHARM
    CHARM 13 March 2018 12: 20
    +1
    The first launch of this rocket took place in late December last year. Currently, at the Plesetsk cosmodrome, the next throw test is being prepared at full speed.

    Lies Gerasimov ...
    In 2011, information appeared about the test launch of a ballistic missile with special equipment that can overcome modern and promising missile defense systems. It is likely that one of the promising Russian ballistic missiles will be equipped with a new warhead, most often called the new Sarmat missile (ICBM RS-28).

    And given the fact that the Sarmatians should start putting on duty until 20 years, since the Voivode’s service life expires this year, it becomes clear that the Sarmatian project is in a high degree of readiness for mass production.
    1. Muvka
      Muvka 13 March 2018 12: 36
      0
      Here it is said about the rocket itself, and not about its equipment. Although, apparently, it can be assumed that what we know is not all). Until March 1, no one knew the dagger.
      1. CHARM
        CHARM 13 March 2018 12: 39
        +1
        Quote: Muvka
        Here it is said about the rocket itself, and not about its equipment.

        Do you think that given the statements of Gerasimov, which refers to the first throwing trials of Sarmat this year, it is possible to create a truly working ICBM for 2 years in XNUMX years? Despite the fact that this is a shield of the country. Well blessed is he who believes. hi
        1. cats
          cats 13 March 2018 17: 02
          +3
          Quote: OBEREG
          Lies Gerasimov ...

          This is not an addict curtis from Nata.
          Quote: OBEREG
          Well blessed is he who believes.

          Yeah. Cool theme for jokes ..
      2. CHARM
        CHARM 13 March 2018 19: 29
        +1
        Quote: Muvka
        Although, apparently, it can be assumed that what we know is not all).

        I can now say that this video is dated 11-12, and not done now. Putin made it clear that all submitted samples passed state tests. Also, with a great deal of confidence, I can say that from next year the Sarmatians will begin to put on duty.
    2. dim7ka
      dim7ka 13 March 2018 18: 36
      0
      Quote: OBEREG
      The first launch of this rocket took place in late December last year. Currently, at the Plesetsk cosmodrome, the next throw test is being prepared at full speed.

      Lies Gerasimov ...
      In 2011, information appeared about the test launch of a ballistic missile with special equipment that can overcome modern and promising missile defense systems. It is likely that one of the promising Russian ballistic missiles will be equipped with a new warhead, most often called the new Sarmat missile (ICBM RS-28).

      And given the fact that the Sarmatians should start putting on duty until 20 years, since the Voivode’s service life expires this year, it becomes clear that the Sarmatian project is in a high degree of readiness for mass production.

      Sarmat has not even flown, what is the mass production?
      1. CHARM
        CHARM 13 March 2018 19: 24
        +2
        Quote: dim7ka
        Sarmat has not even flown, what is the mass production?

        Dear, I can argue with you anything that the video of Sarmat’s exit from the mine, during allegedly throwing tests, was not made this year or even in the past. I am sure this video is dated 11-12, no later. I repeat, the throwing trials of Sarmat were already in 11-12 years. The Governor’s service life ends in the year 20. This was the third modernization with the extension of the Governor’s life. It makes no sense to extend it further. That is, in the year 20, the Sarmatians will start to put on duty instead of the Governor!
        Also, carefully look at Putin’s interview with Kelly, namely the question that the American GDP asked about: “You can say to the camera now that at least one of the weapons presented has passed the tests and is already in service.” . Putin's answer — ALL THE SHOWN SAMPLES HAVE PASSED THE STATE TEST!
        And now the question is, what for throwing tests, if the product has passed state tests?
        1. dim7ka
          dim7ka 13 March 2018 20: 05
          0
          Quote: OBEREG
          Quote: dim7ka
          Sarmat has not even flown, what is the mass production?

          Dear, I can argue with you anything that the video of Sarmat’s exit from the mine, during allegedly throwing tests, was not made this year or even in the past. I am sure this video is dated 11-12, no later. I repeat, the throwing trials of Sarmat were already in 11-12 years. The Governor’s service life ends in the year 20. This was the third modernization with the extension of the Governor’s life. It makes no sense to extend it further. That is, in the year 20, the Sarmatians will start to put on duty instead of the Governor!
          Also, carefully look at Putin’s interview with Kelly, namely the question that the American GDP asked about: “You can say to the camera now that at least one of the weapons presented has passed the tests and is already in service.” . Putin's answer — ALL THE SHOWN SAMPLES HAVE PASSED THE STATE TEST!
          And now the question is, what for throwing tests, if the product has passed state tests?

          It is useless to explain something to the blessed.
          But those who are at least a little interested in the fate of Sarmat are well aware that the video is December. And today a new video came out, preparing for the 2nd throw. So wait for the news in the coming days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7TRdrfrWAk
  6. Vard
    Vard 13 March 2018 12: 32
    +1
    What pleases ... is that the rocket is universal ... with these parameters, make it orbital of it, slightly tweak the software ...
    1. LSA57
      LSA57 13 March 2018 12: 46
      +1
      Quote: Vard
      tweak the software a little ...

      Yes, most likely there are programs
  7. tchoni
    tchoni 13 March 2018 12: 33
    0
    He recalled that "Sarmat" in its characteristics exceeds all existing types of intercontinental ballistic missiles:
    for sure. flies out of the mine 10 meters further than everyone else ....
    The koda will fly ... then it will surpass. In the meantime, this is not even a rocket, but a mass-dimensional model ....
    1. CHARM
      CHARM 13 March 2018 12: 46
      +2
      Quote: tchoni
      The koda will fly ... then it will surpass. In the meantime, this is not even a rocket, but a mass-dimensional model ....

      And right ... why load yourself with additional info. For 2 years, a serial new ICBM? Yes easy! And the fact that the development of Sarmatia began at least in the year 10, and the first launches were in shaggy year 11, so who cares. wassat
    2. Muvka
      Muvka 13 March 2018 12: 49
      +1
      You are not right. Combat equipment is tested. The rocket yield is tested. The engine itself is a refinement and alteration of the old one, which was also tested at the stands.
  8. Herculesic
    Herculesic 13 March 2018 12: 34
    0
    Why did they draw it under the Croatian flag, it would be better to paint it in a rainbow color! For those who thought you yourself know that you were mistaken, a rainbow in the sky is always beautiful! !! good
    1. Mestny
      Mestny 13 March 2018 12: 38
      +1
      This coloring, in particular, is designed to remotely record the time taken by a rocket for a particular launch stage.
    2. CHARM
      CHARM 13 March 2018 12: 47
      +2
      Quote: Herkulesich
      Why did they draw it under the Croatian flag, it would be better to paint it in a rainbow color!

      Thus, the rate of rocket exit from the mine is measured.
      1. Herculesic
        Herculesic 13 March 2018 12: 59
        0
        You don’t have a sense of humor, why did I color it so I understood myself! belay
    3. dzvero
      dzvero 13 March 2018 13: 04
      0
      Disorder, it was necessary so neutral, black and white checkers. And then a lot of people are getting scared right now - Croats, Austrians, Poles ... Swiss can also be depressed. And if the squares were painted in yellow and blue, then I do not want to think about what will start on the Internet smile
      1. Lena Petrova
        Lena Petrova 13 March 2018 17: 38
        0
        Do you want to go, or checkers ?! (from) :))
  9. faterdom
    faterdom 13 March 2018 14: 29
    +1
    Oh, native Arkhangelsk landscapes, severe beauty!
  10. Guillon
    Guillon 13 March 2018 17: 14
    0
    Give an intercontinental flight ?! yes
  11. The comment was deleted.
  12. Xscorpion
    Xscorpion 13 March 2018 20: 30
    0
    Quote: OBEREG
    Quote: tchoni
    The koda will fly ... then it will surpass. In the meantime, this is not even a rocket, but a mass-dimensional model ....

    And right ... why load yourself with additional info. For 2 years, a serial new ICBM? Yes easy! And the fact that the development of Sarmatia began at least in the year 10, and the first launches were in shaggy year 11, so who cares. wassat


    I support, and I’m sure that these are not throwing, but real tests. Everything has been developed for a long time. These are control tests, so to speak. What they say on TV is what you can tell the audience, in reality, everything can be different. And build rockets we can dozens per year. Topol to Yars are rapidly changing, over 8 years 110 missiles were made, if we take into account only those who are on the database, and about 20 not deployed. For comparison, they were put into service in 2009, and they put the first division on the database in the same year, only earlier, by the time they were adopted, there were already 2 divisions. So if in a couple of months we hear that the first Sarmat joined the HBS, then I’m sure that the mourners will shout that these are mock-ups and that this in anticipation of the 2024 election.
  13. Comrade Kim
    Comrade Kim 13 March 2018 21: 50
    0
    Quote: svp67
    So, “Dagger” was shown in the case, now “Sarmat” is preparing for the show, it remains to demonstrate the miracle-KR ... Zhdems

    The mustache goes on as usual.
    The Russian Ministry of Defense has signed a contract for the serial production of the latest hypersonic missiles with the Avangard nuclear power plant. Deputy Minister of Defense Yuri Borisov said this in an interview with the official press agency of the military department - the Krasnaya Zvezda newspaper
    http://rucompromat.com/articles/minoboronyi_zayav
    ilo_o_kontrakte_na_seriynoe_proizvodstvo_raket_av
    angard
  14. Old26
    Old26 14 March 2018 01: 02
    0
    Quote: Salute
    the most elaborated sample of nuclear weapons announced, the president said in an interview that some of the new products are already in service, did he mean this missile?

    Not. If something is in service, then a laser and an underwater drone are possible. Maybe.

    Quote: Muvka
    Not. Vanguard and Dagger. This is what is coming. Pre-production Sarmatians will deliver this year. If it is confirmed that they are combat-ready.

    Kamrad! Well, do not repeat the delirium of Senator Boldyrev. They are not put on combat duty in the Strategic Rocket Forces PRE-SERIES rockets. There is not even a term like that. There are experienced and serial. If you are adopting a product, then it is already serial.
    I'm afraid to disappoint you, but the "Dagger" seems to be undergoing military trials. Two carriers have been converted for it. "Vanguard". from the words, again, one of the deputies is preparing for mass production. Whether it was adopted or not is unknown. But in any case, they have nothing to shoot from.

    Quote: CooL_SnipeR
    And when will the nada check the throw at full range?

    Never.

    Quote: CooL_SnipeR
    Wherever you spit in any direction, it will fly over the nata. Then it’s sure that there will be a chucker. And let it squeak like the first satellite laughing

    But in Siberia and the Far East, is that NATO ??? Did not know.
    PMD are carried out at the "Water Area", and this is approximately in the center of the Pacific Ocean.

    Quote: svp67
    So, “Dagger” was shown in the case, now “Sarmat” is preparing for the show, it remains to demonstrate the miracle-KR ... Zhdems

    Kamrad! Do you think the “Dagger” was shown in the case? Take-off of a plane, video filming of a rocket drop and turning on its engine, then another couple of seconds, and then cartoons, how does it sink a ship and hits the shore? Do you think this is a show in business?
    Sarmat will not fly further than the landfill. So throwing is not a show either. They let out a weight and breadboard model from the mine, and not a finished rocket ...

    Quote: LSA57
    With a weight of more than 200 tons, it has a shortened active flight section,

    this, what kind of engines are there, horror !!! good

    Yes, the same as on the "Governor", slightly modernized, possibly in the amount of even two pieces, and not four, as on the "Governor"

    Quote: OBEREG
    The first launch of this rocket took place in late December last year. Currently, at the Plesetsk cosmodrome, the next throw test is being prepared at full speed.

    Lies Gerasimov ...
    In 2011, information appeared about the test launch of a ballistic missile with special equipment that can overcome modern and promising missile defense systems. It is likely that one of the promising Russian ballistic missiles will be equipped with a new warhead, most often called the new Sarmat missile (ICBM RS-28).

    And given the fact that the Sarmatians should start putting on duty until 20 years, since the Voivode’s service life expires this year, it becomes clear that the Sarmatian project is in a high degree of readiness for mass production.

    Gerasimov is not lying. But the source that you quoted is lying like a gray gelding. There could be no launch of Sarmat in 2011 from the word ABSOLUTELY. In 2011 between the Ministry of Defense and the GRTs im. Makeev was signed an agreement on the beginning of the ROC on the topic "Sarmatian".
    In 2011, Rubezh could not fly either, which also has new combat equipment. The first start on September 27, 2011 was an emergency. the rocket fell 8 km from the launch. Successful was May 23, 2012. The first flight test of the new unit (product 4202) was September 27, 2013. so that lies the source you quoted

    Quote: OBEREG
    Do you think that given the statements of Gerasimov, which refers to the first throwing trials of Sarmat this year, it is possible to create a truly working ICBM for 2 years in XNUMX years? Despite the fact that this is a shield of the country. Well blessed is he who believes.

    Until 2020? Elementary. The GRC is a fairly powerful organization, and the NGO Mechanical Engineering too. Used existing practices. Yes, something new for them - for example, a mortar launch, but judging by the first BI, the issue has been resolved. Almost 7 years have passed since the start of work to the first BI. During this time, which is set aside for arming, that is, until 2020, a test cycle is not a problem. There is the same "Leader" they experienced in about a year and a half.
  15. Old26
    Old26 14 March 2018 01: 03
    0
    I will continue

    Quote: OBEREG
    I can now say that this video is dated 11-12, and not done now. Putin made it clear that all submitted samples passed state tests. Also, with a great deal of confidence, I can say that from next year the Sarmatians will begin to put on duty.

    Do you always believe what they say to you? Always always? And that they all passed state tests ???
    This can be said with a guarantee only with respect to a possibly laser and partially with respect to the Vanguard. With the "Dagger" it is not clear, the "cartoon" about the underwater drones shows generally a device with a length of 6,5 meters, a range of 50 km and a speed of 2,9 knots. And they said that he had a nuclear reactor, what they showed? Who to believe? The second part of the plot, when they showed the launch rocket in the distance, in a hilly area, is dated to their knowledge or animated film? Year 11 or 12. there yes, there most likely was the launch of the R-36M UTTH missile from the position area of ​​the Uzhur division.
    Whether they put the Sarmat into service next year - it all depends on how the tests go. Maybe yes, or maybe the deadline is shifted to 2020 or 2021. In addition, modernization of silos from Voevod will be required.

    Quote: OBEREG
    important, I can argue with you on anything

    To argue, denying the obvious facts? Sliced ​​from the video in which "Samrat" is first loaded into the silos seen? So, explain how the transporter-installer based on the machine turned out to be tested in this video only last summer in the summer ....

    Quote: Vard
    What pleases ... is that the rocket is universal ... with these parameters, make it orbital of it, slightly tweak the software ...

    But at the same time, military equipment will have to be reduced 3-4 times. This made sense in the 60s, when the United States was not covered from the south by the SPRN radar network. Now why?

    Quote: Mestny
    This coloring, in particular, is designed to remotely record the time taken by a rocket for a particular launch stage.

    Moreover, according to this coloring, it is possible to draw an elementary conclusion about the dimensions of the rocket (length, diameter), knowing the dimensions of the container

    Quote: Xscorpion
    I support, and I am sure that these are not throwing, but real tests. Everything has long been developed

    That is, the information from developers and builders was originally false?
    That at the 2014/2015 statistical tests they “broke the rocket” and were forced to modify the structure so that it did not break in flight, that the “Jubilee” was not ready. And where did she get sick from all this time then, when the Voevod mines in the PR of two divisions were filled with missiles standing on the database and no work was done to remake the mines in the PR of these divisions ???

    Quote: Xscorpion
    .And we are able to build rockets in dozens a year. Populations on Yars quickly change, over 8 years 110 missiles were made, if we take into account only those who are on the database, as well as about 20 non-deployed ones.

    Changing fast, how come. Previously, three divisions were rearmament each year, now we report that the regiment took up combat duty when it has only a launch minimum. And on the shelves of the PGRK, we report how they were put on the database, when we put only the division and the PKP .... And yes, quickly

    So it turns out that we make 16-20 missiles per year (on average). Plus, the plant also produces “Mace” and “Iskander”. We do up to fifty ICBMs a year, it is undeniable, but to say that quickly, when a regiment of 9-10 launchers (mobile or mine) is put into service in 2-3 years, you cannot call these rates fast

    Quote: faterdom
    Oh, native Arkhangelsk landscapes, severe beauty!

    Alas, I was not in the winter. I was once in the summer, on a business trip at the training ground for a week. However beautiful
  16. Dzafdet
    Dzafdet 14 March 2018 19: 46
    0
    Quote: CooL_SnipeR
    And when will the nada check the throw at full range? Wherever you spit in any direction, it will fly over the nata. Then it’s sure that there will be a chucker. And let him squeak like the first companion laughing

    They will single out an area in Tikhiy and launch them in a circular orbit ...
  17. Dzafdet
    Dzafdet 14 March 2018 19: 50
    0
    Quote: OBEREG
    Quote: dim7ka
    Sarmat has not even flown, what is the mass production?

    Dear, I can argue with you anything that the video of Sarmat’s exit from the mine, during allegedly throwing tests, was not made this year or even in the past. I am sure this video is dated 11-12, no later. I repeat, the throwing trials of Sarmat were already in 11-12 years. The Governor’s service life ends in the year 20. This was the third modernization with the extension of the Governor’s life. It makes no sense to extend it further. That is, in the year 20, the Sarmatians will start to put on duty instead of the Governor!
    Also, carefully look at Putin’s interview with Kelly, namely the question that the American GDP asked about: “You can say to the camera now that at least one of the weapons presented has passed the tests and is already in service.” . Putin's answer — ALL THE SHOWN SAMPLES HAVE PASSED THE STATE TEST!
    And now the question is, what for throwing tests, if the product has passed state tests?

    Ndya, the Mace also began to rivet until the completion of the full cycle and what it led to. Until 2017, there were no tests of Sarmat. The mine and the ground complex were not ready, then the engines and the missile body itself were brought up. And there’s a video on Star preparation ..