Military Review

Ankara supported the decision of the UN Security Council on a cease-fire in Syria

63
Turkey supports the resolution adopted by the UN Security Council on ceasing days of fire in Syria on 30 to deliver humanitarian aid to the population, reports RIA News statement of the Turkish Foreign Ministry.




On Saturday, the Security Council adopted a resolution 2401, which requires all parties to “immediately end the clashes” for at least 30 days throughout Syria to deliver humanitarian aid to the population and to evacuate the sick and wounded.

We welcome the resolution adopted by the UN Security Council in response to the deteriorating humanitarian situation throughout Syria, particularly in Eastern Ghouta, which requires an immediate cessation of hostilities at least 30 days to ensure the delivery of humanitarian aid and medical evacuation.
said in a statement the Turkish Foreign Ministry.

According to diplomats, “Turkey spared no efforts on all platforms to de-escalate and end the conflict in Syria, as well as to establish a comprehensive cease-fire, and supported the steps taken by the international community in this direction.”

The six observation posts that have been created today in the de-escalation zone in Idlib are evidence of our efforts,
noted in the department.

According to the statement, Ankara has previously expressed its concern about the growing number of truce violations and the deteriorating humanitarian situation in Syria. Responsibility for this Turkish authorities laid on Damascus.

We also expressed this concern to Russia and Iran as guarantors of a settlement in Syria, emphasizing that the ongoing violation of the cease-fire regime undermines our joint efforts in de-escalation zones,
the document says.

The Foreign Ministry added that Turkey will continue its efforts to end the conflict, which lies at the basis of the humanitarian crisis in the SAR, while "will remain decisive in the fight against terrorist organizations that threaten the territorial integrity and political unity of Syria."
Photos used:
http://www.globallookpress.com
63 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. pjastolov
    pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 34
    +4
    On Saturday, the Security Council adopted a resolution 2401, which requires all parties to “immediately end the clashes” for at least 30 days throughout Syria to deliver humanitarian aid to the population and to evacuate the sick and wounded.
    interesting - and now, who will be transported under the guise of humanitarian aid? our officers were transported to the DPR, but here?
    1. Svarog
      Svarog 25 February 2018 11: 38
      +4
      Quote: pjastolov
      interesting - and now, who will be transported under the guise of humanitarian aid? our officers were transported to the DPR, but here?

      Yes, as a result of the cease-fires, for some reason, new weapons appeared in the spirits, but people were replenished .. But in general, the article is somehow incomplete, Turkey began to play a decisive role in the UN? Where is our opinion?
      1. pjastolov
        pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 42
        +3
        Quote: Svarog
        Where is our opinion?

        concern, however, but at least this resolution allows you to peck the barmalei - but only if they are officially barmalei, but how to divide them in guta7
        1. SRC P-15
          SRC P-15 25 February 2018 11: 46
          +5
          Quote: pjastolov
          concern, however, but at least this resolution allows you to peck the barmalei - but only if they are officially barmalei, but how to divide them in guta7

          May Allah separate them!
          1. pjastolov
            pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 52
            +9
            Quote: СРЦ П-15
            May Allah separate them!

            correctly
            1. Tatyana
              Tatyana 25 February 2018 13: 19
              +4
              This statement of Turkey on its support of the UN resolution with Turkish comments against the legitimate president of the SAR Assad is in fact nothing more than a statement by a foreign aggressor in sovereign Syria with the goal of finally securing itself in the Syrian territories it has seized for them to actually annex from Syria in their favor.
          2. Andrey K
            Andrey K 25 February 2018 11: 54
            +11
            Quote: SRC P-15
            ... May Allah separate them! ...

        2. Andrey K
          Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 15
          +9
          Quote: pjastolov
          ... concern, however, but at least this resolution allows you to peck the barmalei - but only if they are officially barmalei, but how to divide them in the gout7 ...

          For what I bought, for what I sold. There is no smoke without fire.
          ... According to the Syrian media, there are already four Su-57s in Syria, which have unified razed the eastern Guta along with American soldiers, the wh24 portal notes. Also, the Syrian media write that up to 2000 American soldiers were in East Ghut as part of the so-called PMCs, NATO soldiers, who do not understand what they are doing, need to be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
          Now no one doubts that this is revenge for the Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.

          The State Department tried to get through to Moscow, but no one answers. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, it’s abruptly in Guta than in Stalingrad. Not a single living American soldier will leave from there.
          The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most advanced among other fighters in the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. They have nothing more to say, they can only silently watch ...
          1. pjastolov
            pjastolov 25 February 2018 12: 22
            +3
            for this news would put 100+
            Jewish fu-35 will not help mattresses? it’s worse and they’re afraid, but for Wagner’s good good good drinks
          2. Nikolai Grek
            Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 16: 51
            +1
            Quote: Andrey K
            For what I bought, for what I sold. There is no smoke without fire.

            what what I also bought a newspaper with a similar info !!! repeat lol lol good good good
            1. Andrey K
              Andrey K 25 February 2018 19: 37
              +7
              Quote: Nikolai Grek
              ... I also bought a newspaper with a similar info !!! ...

              Today I’m fighting on the couch, I didn’t crawl out onto the street. Buns - cookies and tyrnet wink
              1. Nikolai Grek
                Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 20: 16
                +1
                Quote: Andrey K
                Today I’m fighting on the couch, I didn’t crawl out onto the street. Buns - cookies and tyrnet

                lol lol lol here the bulk are !!! wink laughing laughing laughing
                1. Andrey K
                  Andrey K 25 February 2018 20: 23
                  +8
                  Nikolai Grek
                  lol lol lol here the bulk are !!! wink laughing laughing laughing

                  And what? The most correct troops soldier

                  I ran back to mine. Defended the homeland, now the homeland loves me laughing laughing laughing
                  1. Nikolai Grek
                    Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 20: 29
                    +1
                    Quote: Andrey K
                    And what? The most correct troops

                    as the events after the Crimea showed, the very necessary "troops" !!! soldier soldier I’ve been cruel enough with Svidamits a couple of years in OKah !! wassat lol lol lol
                    Quote: Andrey K
                    I ran back to mine. Defended the homeland, now the homeland loves me

                    I dare to assume that the appearance here of people who are really involved right now in our various "operations" around the world, including in Syria, is fraught with serious consequences for them ... and any normal "special" will not go to the forum to scratch his tongue !!! belay belay belay so we are all townsfolk here !! lol lol lol
                    1. Andrey K
                      Andrey K 25 February 2018 21: 00
                      +7
                      Quote: Nikolai Grek
                      ... and any normal "special" will not go to the forum to scratch his tongue !!! ...
                      ... so we are all townsfolk here !!! ...

                      You can’t argue - a talker, a find for a spy yes
                      About the townsfolk I do not agree. There are ordinary people, but there are retirees. Level a little different request
                      And so - yes !!!
                      We all keep the armored train operational - the one on the siding laughing
                      1. The comment was deleted.
                    2. Andrey K
                      Andrey K 25 February 2018 22: 00
                      +7
                      Quote: Nikolai the Greek
                      ... you can’t argue, but I think being in the abandonment you no longer own that array of information that exists in reality !!! ...

                      And we, as in the army, by self-training and analysis of the available ones, will make up for the lack of access to arrays of information yes
                      1. The comment was deleted.
                    3. Andrey K
                      Andrey K 25 February 2018 22: 07
                      +8
                      Quote: Nikolai the Greek
                      ... this is already dangerous !!! if the info turns out to be from those whom I described above, and is here available, then together with them you can get under the distribution !!! ...

                      That's why you and I have jellied meat in a crock to distinguish the right honey from the wrong laughing
                      1. The comment was deleted.
      2. ul_vitalii
        ul_vitalii 25 February 2018 11: 43
        +4
        But in the end, it turns out that Syria "nevertheless" used chemical weapons, with our connivance.
        1. pjastolov
          pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 53
          +4
          Quote: ul_vitalii
          with our connivance.

          nooooo - we brought him there laughing
      3. You Vlad
        You Vlad 25 February 2018 11: 47
        0
        Quote: Svarog
        Turkey in the UN began to play a decisive role? Where is our opinion?

        And here is our opinion, and we blocked it!
        1. Svarog
          Svarog 25 February 2018 11: 53
          +2
          Are we those who are sitting in VO? Something I did not find in the article ..
          We welcome the resolution adopted by the UN Security Council in response to the deteriorating humanitarian situation throughout Syria, particularly in Eastern Ghouta, which requires an immediate cessation of hostilities at least 30 days to ensure the delivery of humanitarian aid and medical evacuation.
          Quote: You Vlad
          And here is our opinion, and we blocked it!
          1. You Vlad
            You Vlad 25 February 2018 12: 00
            +2
            Your opinion is already known:
            Quote: Svarog
            Where is our opinion?

            And here is the opinion of Russia:
            Since Sunday, Russian and Syrian aircraft have been carrying out intensive bombing of settlements in eastern Ghouta. Over the past days, according to local doctors and public activists, over 350 people have died there, a figure close to a record even by the most cruel standards of the seven-year war in Syria. The resolution introduced by Sweden and Kuwait provides for the cessation of hostilities around blocked settlements throughout the country, including East Guta, for a period of 30 days, the delivery of humanitarian aid to the population, as well as the evacuation of the wounded. The Permanent Representative of Russia to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, called the information on human victims announced at the meeting the fruit of "mass psychosis" and emphasized that the resolution in its current form is "unrealistic" and needs to be finalized.

            1. Svarog
              Svarog 25 February 2018 12: 04
              +2
              Quote: You Vlad
              Your opinion is already known:

              And what is it? laughing
              Quote: You Vlad
              Since Sunday, Russian and Syrian aircraft have been carrying out intensive bombing of settlements in eastern Ghouta. Over the past days, according to local doctors and public activists, over 350 people have died there, a figure close to a record even by the most cruel standards of the seven-year war in Syria. The resolution introduced by Sweden and Kuwait provides for the cessation of hostilities around blocked settlements throughout the country, including East Guta, for a period of 30 days, the delivery of humanitarian aid to the population, as well as the evacuation of the wounded. The Permanent Representative of Russia to the UN Vasily Nebenzya called the information on human victims announced at the meeting the fruit of "mass psychosis" and emphasized that the resolution in its current form is "unrealistic" and needs to be finalized

              Excellent!
          2. Andrey K
            Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 19
            +7
            Quote: Svarog
            ... Something I did not find in the article ...

            Colleague, the article still has a lot to add. For example, this:
            ... The resolution should enter into force “without delay”; the truce will last 30 days. According to Reuters, the main goal of the announced ceasefire is to provide humanitarian services with access, as well as to evacuate the wounded.
            And as everyone understands the wounded there are not few. And most importantly, this is not only the Syrian opposition, but the American and NATO military ...
            1. Svarog
              Svarog 25 February 2018 12: 20
              +2
              Quote: Andrey K
              Quote: Svarog
              ... Something I did not find in the article ...

              Colleague, the article still has a lot to add. For example, this:
              ... The resolution should enter into force “without delay”; the truce will last 30 days. According to Reuters, the main goal of the announced ceasefire is to provide humanitarian services with access, as well as to evacuate the wounded.
              And as everyone understands the wounded there are not few. And most importantly, this is not only the Syrian opposition, but the American and NATO military ...

              From that I wrote at the beginning that the article is somehow incomplete ..
            2. You Vlad
              You Vlad 25 February 2018 12: 28
              +1
              Quote: Andrey K
              Colleague, the article still has a lot to add. For example, this:

              Here is the main thing:
              Russia is ready to agree a resolution on a humanitarian pause in Syria in the UN Security Council, but it does not guarantee that militants will abide by this truce, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

              The Minister noted that the UN Security Council is now “trying to adopt a resolution declaring a humanitarian pause declaratively immediately for at least 30 days.”

              “At the same time, there is no answer to the question: where is the guarantee that the militants will abide by this humanitarian pause, that they will not continue shelling residential areas of Damascus. Such guarantees are not given to us, ”Tass quoted Lavrov as saying.

              He emphasized that the Russian side is proposing a formula that "makes it possible to make the ceasefire real and based on the guarantees of all who are inside East Guta and outside East Guta."

              According to Lavrov, if the Americans and their allies “are motivated by the humanitarian situation in Eastern Ghouta, then in order to come to an agreement, there is every opportunity.”

              “But for now, the amendment, which will hold them responsible for ensuring that the militants have clear guarantees that the shelling will cease, they still refuse to accept such an amendment,” the minister emphasized.
              It turns out they took it if we said ours!
              Quote: Andrey K
              Here, on the contrary, they will try to export. Gut was full of mattress teachers, hence the howl began.

              Americans already complain that there are many peaceful the inhabitants died!
              1. Nikolai Grek
                Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 16: 54
                +2
                Quote: You Vlad
                It turns out they took it if we said ours!

                there seems to be an interpretation ... true or not, while no one knows ... or rather, who needs to know, but certainly not ordinary people !!! request wassat wassat wassat

                As events unfolded, the UN Security Council drafted a resolution on a ceasefire in Ghout in Syria, which Russia blocked, saying: Moscow will agree to a resolution only on condition that a ceasefire does not apply to US-backed terrorist forces.

                The United States did not agree with this paragraph and was deleted by the United Nations. And then Russia began to bomb Guta, with the support of the Syrian army.

                Perhaps American generals did not expect such a development. Since it was officially stated that the arrival of the SU-57 stealth aircraft in Syria greatly complicated the work of coalition aviation. But in fact, coalition aviation completely stopped flying, after the arrival of Russian Dryers.

                Due to the critical situation in Syria, the United States adopted the Russian amendments on a ceasefire in Syria.
                1. You Vlad
                  You Vlad 25 February 2018 19: 51
                  +1
                  What is being said from the stands is one thing, but what is happening in reality is different! In Syria, the US is being squeezed out of the region, and this is how we will learn soon what You can only believe in someone’s opinion, but there are plenty of opinions laughing The fact that we and the Americans, at the opportunity, can accidentally miss and miss, I have no doubt!
        2. Safevi
          Safevi 25 February 2018 11: 58
          +1
          "And here is our opinion, and we blocked it!"
          What did you block? Unanimous decision
          1. You Vlad
            You Vlad 25 February 2018 12: 07
            +5
            Quote: sefevi
            What did you block? Unanimous decision

            Already with ours amendments.
      4. Safevi
        Safevi 25 February 2018 11: 56
        +4
        Turkey will continue the offensive in Africa - this has already been announced. Yesterday, the Turks knocked out the Kurds from another 6 villages. And the SSA fighters reached the MedanKay dam.
        1. Nikolai Grek
          Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 16: 56
          +2
          Quote: sefevi
          Turkey will continue the offensive in Africa - this has already been announced. Yesterday, the Turks knocked out the Kurds from another 6 villages. And the SSA fighters reached the MedanKay dam.

          recourse recourse recourse abuse Turkish television again ??? what wassat laughing laughing
    2. siberalt
      siberalt 25 February 2018 11: 43
      +6
      Again, American and Israeli advisers need to be pulled out of the circle, and therefore a truce was requested. winked All this was expected. Not for nothing that our VKS will organize observations with the use of new aircraft.
      1. Vitaly Anisimov
        Vitaly Anisimov 25 February 2018 11: 51
        +2
        Quote: siberalt
        Again, American and Israeli advisers need to be pulled out of the circle, and therefore a truce was requested

        Brave claim..! Everything is so, they are sitting in the basements and trembling .. The United States and Israel are not in vain that this decision was pushed to the UN! They soaked our PMCs, we now wet them and surround them .. Again, the main ones will leave! angry
      2. pjastolov
        pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 55
        +4
        Quote: siberalt
        our VKS will organize observations using new aircraft.

        so it’s not necessary to observe, but what to do with the Wagnerites, but to tell the mattresses
      3. Nikolai Grek
        Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 16: 58
        +1
        Quote: siberalt
        Again, American and Israeli advisers need to be pulled out of the circle, and therefore a truce was requested. winked All this was expected. Not for nothing that our VKS will organize observations with the use of new aircraft.

        and where is the option, already it will be necessary to take out the current in black packets ??? repeat repeat repeat
        1. Nikolai Grek
          Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 20: 18
          0
          Quote: Nikolai the Greek
          take out

          what to export repeat repeat wassat
    3. Andrey K
      Andrey K 25 February 2018 11: 50
      +10
      Quote: pjastolov
      ... interesting - and now who will be transported under the guise of humanitarian aid? our officers were transported to the DPR, but here? ...

      Here, on the contrary, they will try to export. Gut was full of mattress teachers, hence the howl began.
      1. pjastolov
        pjastolov 25 February 2018 12: 01
        +4
        Quote: Andrey K
        Here, on the contrary, they will try to export. Gut was full of mattress teachers, hence the howl began.

        and so there’s a freebie - upon export and banging - after all, everything will be in one place good
      2. ul_vitalii
        ul_vitalii 25 February 2018 12: 02
        +6
        Yes ... it seems that the number of storeys of this city was shortened well, few people will find it. hi
        1. Andrey K
          Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 10
          +9
          Quote: ul_vitalii
          Yes ... it seems that they shortened the number of storeys of this city, few people will find it. hi

          On the Internet, on this topic, now howl:
          ... Su-57 began to do what Russia promised: to attack the enclaves of the "rebels" in the eastern part of Guta, an area east of Damascus. Su-57, delivered powerful bombing attacks and destroyed a large number of equipment and manpower of terrorists in eastern Ghouta. But as it turned out later, there were also mercenaries from the American PMC.
          Syrian media write that there were up to 2000 American soldiers in eastern Ghouta, and NATO soldiers, who are "unclear" what they are doing, must be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
          The State Department tried to contact Moscow, but received no answer. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. Too often, American friends from the Syrian opposition threw everyone in violation of the ceasefire.
          As events unfolded, the UN Security Council drafted a resolution on a ceasefire in Ghout in Syria, which Russia blocked, saying: Moscow will agree to a resolution only on condition that a ceasefire does not apply to US-backed terrorist forces.
          The United States did not agree with this paragraph and was deleted by the United Nations. And then Russia began to bomb Guta, with the support of the Syrian army.
          Perhaps American generals did not expect such a development. Since it was officially announced that the arrival of the Su-57 stealth planes in Syria greatly complicated the work of coalition aviation. But in fact, coalition aviation completely stopped flying, after the arrival of the Russian Su-57.
          In connection with the critical situation in Syria, the United States adopted the Russian amendments on a ceasefire in Syria ...
          1. ul_vitalii
            ul_vitalii 25 February 2018 12: 35
            +6
            Quote: Andrey K
            Quote: ul_vitalii
            Yes ... it seems that they shortened the number of storeys of this city, few people will find it. hi

            On the Internet, on this topic, now howl:
            ... Su-57 began to do what Russia promised: to attack the enclaves of the "rebels" in the eastern part of Guta, an area east of Damascus. Su-57, delivered powerful bombing attacks and destroyed a large number of equipment and manpower of terrorists in eastern Ghouta. But as it turned out later, there were also mercenaries from the American PMC.
            Syrian media write that there were up to 2000 American soldiers in eastern Ghouta, and NATO soldiers, who are "unclear" what they are doing, must be added to this figure. American militants and terrorists need to be considered separately, they were killed much more.
            The State Department tried to contact Moscow, but received no answer. As Lavrov said in Munich: "the time for negotiations has passed, the time has come for retaliation." And this is true, Russia is not going to tolerate the US tricks either in Syria or elsewhere. Too often, American friends from the Syrian opposition threw everyone in violation of the ceasefire.
            As events unfolded, the UN Security Council drafted a resolution on a ceasefire in Ghout in Syria, which Russia blocked, saying: Moscow will agree to a resolution only on condition that a ceasefire does not apply to US-backed terrorist forces.
            The United States did not agree with this paragraph and was deleted by the United Nations. And then Russia began to bomb Guta, with the support of the Syrian army.
            Perhaps American generals did not expect such a development. Since it was officially announced that the arrival of the Su-57 stealth planes in Syria greatly complicated the work of coalition aviation. But in fact, coalition aviation completely stopped flying, after the arrival of the Russian Su-57.
            In connection with the critical situation in Syria, the United States adopted the Russian amendments on a ceasefire in Syria ...

            Andrei hi Thanks for the comprehensive information.
            1. Andrey K
              Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 47
              +7
              Quote: ul_vitalii
              ... thanks for the comprehensive information ...

              The information is certainly not exhaustive, from the Syrian media. Let's wait for ours.
              In any case, there is no smoke without fire hi
              1. Nikolai Grek
                Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 17: 00
                +1
                Quote: Andrey K
                Quote: ul_vitalii
                ... thanks for the comprehensive information ...

                The information is certainly not exhaustive, from the Syrian media. Let's wait for ours.
                In any case, there is no smoke without fire hi

                right now liberalism howl will raise that the Americans are hiding from the public the loss of their ikhtamnet PMCs !!! wink laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
                1. Andrey K
                  Andrey K 25 February 2018 19: 42
                  +8
                  Quote: Nikolai Grek
                  ... right now, the liberal howl will raise that the Americans are hiding from the public the loss of their ikhtamnet PMCs !!! !!! ...

                  Nikolai, are you a sorcerer? belay
                  I’m shaken on the next branch for breasts and they demand to show on the map the location of the Merinskiye’s wassat
                  It was you who pinned it - set them on me? laughing
                  1. Nikolai Grek
                    Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 20: 19
                    +1
                    Quote: Andrey K
                    Nikolai, are you a sorcerer?
                    I’m shaken on the next branch for breasts and they demand to show on the map the location of the Merinskiye’s
                    It was you who pinned it - set them on me?

                    Nah ... it's me .. I remember how everything developed when they threw in an info suitable for them !!! laughing laughing
                    1. Andrey K
                      Andrey K 25 February 2018 20: 34
                      +7
                      Quote: Nikolai Grek
                      ... Nah ... I’m so ... I remember how everything developed when they threw in an info suitable for them !!! laughing laughing...

                      Trolliki are such animals that they begin to fail in the wild.
                      Now, they have pretended to be woodpeckers and jump from branch to branch - crap damned laughing
                      1. Nikolai Grek
                        Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 20: 48
                        0
                        Quote: Andrey K
                        Trolliki are such animals that they begin to fail in the wild.

                        to look at them in life !! lol lol lol
      3. Morrrow
        Morrrow 25 February 2018 12: 13
        +1
        Give at least 1 last name.
        1. Andrey K
          Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 23
          +7
          Quote: Morrrow
          ... Give me at least 1 last name ...

          Now.
          I will contact the personnel apparatus of the thugs' assistants and present to you the names, numbers of units and tokens.
          PS Surnames ask in Ponty Hong, this is our information reluctantly, but open. And for mattresses - the mouth is quickly shut up and sewn-covered.
        2. Andrey K
          Andrey K 25 February 2018 12: 57
          +9
          Quote: Morrrow
          ... Give me at least 1 last name ...

          Read the names on the tablets of Arlington graveyard.
          Here is the proof:

          PS Something is not heard throughout your camarilla, dancing on the bones of our children who died near Deir ez-Zor negative
        3. Nikolai Grek
          Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 17: 02
          +1
          Quote: Morrrow
          Give at least 1 last name.

          recourse recourse what for??? what what when Euro-American liberalists and other "defenders" of human rights conduct their "honest" investigations, then you will know the names !!! wink yes laughing laughing laughing
    4. just exp
      just exp 25 February 2018 17: 05
      +2
      Well, tell me under what humanitarian aid our officers were disguised?
      and before you lie again and try to shove your pro-American lie, a well-paid lie from grants, remember, I didn’t feel bad, I have more than 5 minutes of memory, and I remember how actively everyone who could search was searched.
      and our only thing that the kaklov actively fooled was that the trucks that transported humanitarian aid, then drained all the remaining fuel (and they collected it with a decent margin).
      and it was on this fuel that the militia tanks then moved, taking kaklov to the boiler.
  2. pjastolov
    pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 37
    +4
    According to the statement, Ankara has previously expressed its concern about the growing number of truce violations and the deteriorating humanitarian situation in Syria. Responsibility for this Turkish authorities laid on Damascus.
    We also expressed this concern to Russia and Iran as guarantors of a settlement in Syria, emphasizing that the ongoing violation of the cease-fire regime undermines our joint efforts in de-escalation zones,
    the document says.
    so the meeting with Tilerson brings results - Erdogash changed his shoes in the air
    1. ul_vitalii
      ul_vitalii 25 February 2018 11: 46
      +5
      hi Yes, many more amazing and not very moments will come out.
      1. pjastolov
        pjastolov 25 February 2018 11: 56
        +3
        Quote: ul_vitalii
        hi Yes, many more amazing and not very moments will come out.

        everything secret becomes apparent - we would learn to foresee it
    2. Nikolai Grek
      Nikolai Grek 25 February 2018 17: 13
      +1
      Quote: pjastolov
      so the meeting with Tilerson brings results - Erdogash changed his shoes in the air

      yeah .. and at the same time ...
      Turkey, Erdogan said, will no longer be America's “appendage” when it comes to making independent military decisions. Already this summer, Americans and many others will see what he means, continued Erdogan, as they will be "hot."

      request laughing laughing laughing
  3. Anyone
    Anyone 25 February 2018 11: 40
    +1
    The Turks in FIG truce. The Kurdish Labor Party in Turkey is recognized as a terrorist organization and the UN resolution does not apply to such organizations. That is, as the Turks fought in Afrin with the Kurds, they will continue.
  4. Piramidon
    Piramidon 25 February 2018 11: 45
    +1
    Turkey will continue its efforts to end the conflict that underlies the humanitarian crisis in the SAR, while “will remain decisive in the fight against terrorist organizationsthreatening the territorial integrity and political unity of Syria. "

    As soon as the oil flow from the barmaleans dried up, the Ottomans became decisive wrestlers.
    1. Morrrow
      Morrrow 25 February 2018 12: 14
      0
      with Kurdish.
  5. Bully
    Bully 25 February 2018 12: 13
    0
    Quote: Svarog
    Turkey in the UN began to play a decisive role?

    Here it is necessary to read between the lines - Turkey "our partners" were instructed to voice their position. Apparently, the nagging began for a reason - not weak "partners" flew to Kharkov belay
    1. Piramidon
      Piramidon 25 February 2018 13: 04
      0
      Quote: Bully
      not weak "partners" flew to Kharkov

      And what did it fly to Kharkov, can I learn more?
  6. FLOOD
    FLOOD 26 February 2018 07: 40
    0
    Quote: Andrey K
    Quote: Morrrow
    ... Give me at least 1 last name ...

    Read the names on the tablets of Arlington graveyard.
    Here is the proof:

    PS Something is not heard throughout your camarilla, dancing on the bones of our children who died near Deir ez-Zor negative

    Do you feel sorry for the children?