"HE CHANGED THE TIMETABLE OF WAR ..."
- Nikolay Anatolyevich, why did the Western interpreters of history so intensively set about interpreting the events of the Great Patriotic War? This is a hit of the last five or seven years, before they somehow did not touch our Victory ...
- I believe that any victory has a temporary aftertaste. The aftertaste of our victory was enough for half a century. A lot, by the way. History knows a lot of examples when other exploits were forgotten faster. Our victory in World War II is the greatest victory in the greatest of wars that mankind has ever led for its liberation from slavery. It is like the second coming of Christ. True, the victims were exorbitant.
- The start of this entire campaign was given by the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which we began to poke into the eyes in the very beginning of the nineties.
- In the 40s, a fierce diplomatic struggle was waged around one question: who would Hitler attack first? And the fact that war is inevitable and will go on both fronts was obvious to everyone. Everything was breathing war, the entire male population of Germany was harnessed to the chariot of war. Britain, France were terribly afraid of Hitler's expansion to the west. They were aware of the sweep of Hitler's appetites, which Churchill himself called "the hyena's appetite." In order to redirect the aggressor to the East, they were ready not only to conclude a deal with Hitler himself. We must pay tribute to them - they did it. As a result, there was still a complete and cowardly capitulation of the Western democracies to brute force. The Munich Agreement of 1938 of the Year, signed by Chamberlain, Daladier, Hitler and Mussolini, who threw Czechoslovakia to Hitler's feet - this is the indelible disgrace of the West, cynicism, extended into infinity. After swallowing Czechoslovakia, digesting it and not choking, Hitler began to rapidly develop success, and the Western powers wanted to pacify him further through the eastern lands. All attempts by Soviet diplomacy to conclude a comprehensive treaty with the West against Hitler have collapsed. Realizing that we were led by the nose, our diplomats at the last moment beat the West in this game. Even former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger admitted that "a measure of Stalin's achievement can be considered a change in the schedule of war and the priorities of Hitler."
WHO SHOULD ANYWHERE DO THOSE WHOLE ...
“But a little later, the myth was launched that we allegedly showered the Germans with corpses ...”
- The hidden idiocy of this philippic is not given to any logical analysis. Is that the corpses of their enemies. And in general, what does it mean - showered with corpses? Loaded them on the aircraft and dropped from the air to the position of the enemy, or what? Or something else?
- But it seems that our victims were almost exorbitant compared to their losses ...
- Let's take it in order. After all, we fought not only with the Germans. In the forty-first year, almost 450 million continental Europe fought against us. Everybody stood up against us under the German banners: Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Poles, Spaniards, Italians, Danes, Dutch, Croats, Bulgarians, Danes, Finns, Romanians, and so on. Almost everything except the British. Some Frenchmen in the Wehrmacht fought 200 thousands of people. Among the SS divisions were: French “Charlemagne”, Dutch “Netherlands”, Belgian “Wallonia” and “Langemark”, Scandinavian “Norland”, “Viking” and “Nord”.
Yes, and supplied the German army, too, all of Europe. The maneuverability of the Wehrmacht was provided by the French locomotives and cars. Accuracy and destructiveness of artillery shelling - at the expense of the guns made at the Czechoslovak Skoda. The best steel went to Germany from Sweden, precision optical devices came from Switzerland. By the way, in the years of the Second World Europe, more than ever, it was an economically single organism. And this whole organism, mercilessly spinning a centrifuge of war, worked against us. As Churchill noted, not the greatest friend of the Soviet Union, mankind’s choice was between blessing and damnation. And we won. We beat them all. And now the grandchildren of the vanquished, burdened with a huge guilt complex, have decided to take away the victory from the grandchildren of the victors. Churchill himself, by the way, called this motivation "a grave offspring of past evil and shame, the hatred of the vanquished." Therefore, all these carriers of the complex of the vanquished are choking with bile, trying to level the truly sacrificial feat of our people.
If you were not a Russian (or Russian - as you please) soldier, many of the current heralds of absolute truth would long ago have become the smoke of crematoria.
- Western ideologists often savor the details that nearly five million Soviet soldiers in the very first days of the war ended up in German captivity.
- I have the impression that these falsifiers are experiencing some kind of cannibalistic pleasure from this. First, we dealt with an excellent military machine that crashed entire European states in a matter of days and weeks. France had a two millionth army, and capitulated in less than a month. We had fewer prisoners after the war. Judge for yourself. According to the facts from the archives of the Ministry of Defense, after the war 2 million 400 thousand Germans, 500 000 Hungarians, 200 000 Romanians, 150 000 Austrians, 60 000 Poles, 10 000 Poles, XNUMX XNUMX Poles turned out to be Soviet prisoners of war. Not such a little selfless team. According to the cannibal logic of the invaders, we could starve them all - as they did with us. But the Soviet leadership turned out to be more humane and constructive - the Germans were simply forced to rebuild those cities that they had turned into smoking ruins and bloodied ashes during the offensive. And they built ... And no one died of starvation. In any case, such facts of history are unknown.
Secondly, we lost a huge number of those killed, freeing the same Europe from the Germans. In Poland alone, 600 000 soldiers died. And both the Germans and the Poles themselves fought against us. If we didn’t go to Europe, we would save millions of lives. But the running centrifuge of history could not be stopped, it was necessary to break the back of the German beast, and we crossed the border.
The Americans, by the way, figured in 1944 that the liberation of Japan would cost them from half a million to a million zinc coffins of their compatriots. And the Japanese already quite successfully fought with them on the same Okinawa. And, having decided to protect their living forces, the Americans rushed to the territory of Hiroshima nuclear bomb.
And finally, third. The Germans considered only their losses, and only combat. Some Czechs, Hungarians and Poles were not the least interested in calculating losses. But if we only captured half a million Hungarians as prisoners, how many were killed on the battlefields? They, after all, did not surrender all in captivity, right? The same applies to Romanians, Italians, and all the rest. So the balance of irretrievable losses is in fact completely different. And who threw whom and whose corpses - the question is, of course, interesting. And finally, the most important thing. It is not a secret for anyone that the German invaders and others like them with millions destroyed the civilian population, burned alive our women and children - an unprecedented, monstrous act of vandalism. But the peaceful German (and not only) population practically did not suffer from the Soviet troops. No such facts. But, theoretically, our troops could repeat their experience on the liberated German territory. But we were more humane than our enemy, and saved the lives of millions of Europeans, ungrateful descendants of whom are now trying to denigrate the feat of our fathers. If it were not for our fathers, their ancestors would be shades or the smoke of crematoria, and they themselves would not have been born at all.
NEW COURSE - GENERAL MOROZ
- Another favorite topic - General Frost helped the Russians ...
- A bad dance ... sorry, the warrior is always hampered by the cold. And what about the existence of frosts before the war did not know their vaunted Guderian, Meinstein and Halder? By the way, Guderian studied in general in Russia - he knew where he was going. But what about those ideological videos, where (he saw) brave German soldiers with happy faces, stripped to the waist, are being wiped with Russian snow? And what frost did they prevent at the Battle of Kursk, which happened in the hot summer of 1943? And in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Romania and. Finally, Germany itself? What, own frost on his Fatherland also became a problem?
By the way, even during the Crimean War, Lord Palmerstone wrote about the terrible situation of Russian soldiers freezing in the icy wind. It is in the subtropical Crimea! In this regard, the current falsifiers are by no means original - absolutely all the unlucky opponents of Russia threw all their failures onto the Russian weather! But, one wonders, what are you for the fighters, even if you can not cope with the weather? Suvorov, in his famous “science of winning,” I remember, said: “A soldier who is afraid of the weather is a woman, not a soldier!”
Although among them were more objective appraisers. The same general, Katkart, commander of the English division during the Crimean War at the Battle of Alma (then 32, thousands of Russian soldiers with outdated guns, attacked 55 by thousands of well-equipped Allied forces), declared the Russian infantry “not capable of panic. But the words of the professional intelligence officer and ideologist Lord Palmerston were scattered all over Europe then, and no one heard the military general. Or did not want to hear ...
- Many modern believers began to talk about how we are obliged to American lend-lease aid before losing our pulse. Like, without the American stew and "studebkekerov" and the war would not have won.
“But they forget to even mention that for this help of the allies we paid them in gold.” And the more so no one explains that we needed the Lend-Lease mainly for the short period when we evacuated our enterprises to the east.
In the West, by the way, the topic of Lend-Lease is strictly taboo. To open it means to recognize that the Anglo-Saxons saw in us not so much allies as partners in a very profitable trade deal for them.
Repentance and repentance!
- At one time, it was very fashionable to demand repentance from Russia - for all the atrocities she allegedly committed. It was not only the Europeans who sinned, but also the native liberal intelligentsia ...
- Rather, the lackeys of mental labor, which come to mind only well-paid thoughts. The basic law of politics, run-in for millennia: in the world no one repents for anything. Repentance must be hurt, and in the world of politics hurt will always be billed. The goal of repentance that Russians demand is to create a wounded self-consciousness in us. So that the Russians, as befitted the vanquished, would press their heads more strongly into their shoulders, so that they would feel guilty and repent. People with such blurred self-consciousness do not even need to twist their hands. They are easier to incline to concessions - from political to territorial. I, a professional diplomat, would like to ask these truth-seekers: are you looking for the truth or do you demand repentance? What is the truth? A lot of them. In politics, every nation and every state has its own truth. I believe that our repentance, in its time, has already passed all imaginable and inconceivable limits. At the beginning of the roaring nineties, we were ready to sprinkle ashes on our heads for even what we had not done. By the way, France after Napoleon brought repentance only after she was put on her knees. But in these wars killed millions of people, including the furnace of all the Napoleonic wars were sent 2 million French.
- Practically every European country has claims to Russia. The same Poland, for example, can not accept the fact that Russia has dissected it three times.
- But the fact that the Polish lancers once smoked in the walls of the Moscow Kremlin, they certainly relate favorably and with understanding. Yes, Russia dismembered Poland three times, along with other countries. Poland as part of the Commonwealth extended its ambitions from sea to sea, and Russia did not naturally tolerate this. And not put up. But in those regions that belonged to Austria, after their rule, the Poles did not remain at all, and in the territory belonging to Russia, their number increased threefold. How do you like this fact?
“And the Poles are constantly reproaching us with Katyn ...”
- Firstly, the issue with Katyn is not fully investigated until now. Undoubtedly, there were crimes of the NKVD, but the Nazi crimes also left their mark. Yes, indeed, the NKVD fighters probably shot about 1,500 people in Ostashkovsky and other camps. But who? Mainly gendarmes, officials from the military judicial department of the Polish army. But about the fact that in the 20 year in the territory occupied by Pilsudski, about 100 thousands of Red Army soldiers were captured, the Poles for some reason do not like to remember. And these prisoners were simply starved to death - they were not specifically fed, watching them die and go crazy. Yes, the Poles are constantly demanding an apology from us. Then it remains to offer them to apologize for the invasion of Moscow in 1612, for the burning of Metropolitan Hermogenes, for participation and incitement in distemper ... Otherwise, it turns out to be a game with only one goal - with a notoriously known result.
PEOPLE'S WINNER OR “PEOPLE-FAILOR”?
- We are constantly reproached with the fact that the Russians, they say, are a loser people, unable to create anything progressive, and our place is on the sidelines of civilization and history.
- Of course, in the West civilization has always been more. Especially civilized Europeans conducted the Inquisition, when a person was turned into a howling bag with bones. We don’t have such things. In Europe, at one time they said: beauty from Satan. And, guided by this progressive promise, he burned his own beautiful women at the stake. Thrown into the fire, do not burn - it means a witch. Burn - well, sorry. And in Russia, still beautiful women are found at every intersection. We believe that beauty is from God.
After the fires of the Inquisition, the Europeans were very progressive and in the spirit of the times they indulged in the slave trade for quite a long time, pumping up American plantations with black slaves. The first utterly civilized Holocaust also happened in Europe - even during the Renaissance. Concentration camps were invented in a very civilized way - during the times of the Anglo-Boer War. Then progressive Europeans invented “fascism” extremely “civilizedly” and launched a wheel full of bloody bones around the world. And then it was also very civilized - they dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Soviet Union, which also had an atomic bomb by that time, could not afford it even in a terrible dream ... And now they have turned civilized Libya into bloody ruins ...
We did not have an inquisition, we did not burn a single woman at the stake. We live in Siberia "our Indians", a lot of Mongoloid type nationalities. None of them have ever been pounded on the reservation. We did not force anyone to forcibly accept Christianity. He did not undertake any knightly campaigns against any denomination. We did not have a single colony. We, too, didn’t throw off the atomic bomb, unlike the civilized West, ...
Now about the curb of history. Let us turn to the dry facts. In the creation of the atomic bomb, we are ahead of Britain on 3 year, France - on 10 years. In the creation of thermonuclear: Britain - on 4 year, France - on 15 years. The first nuclear power plant was launched again in the USSR, in the 1954 year. Only two years later - in the UK, and after three years - in the USA. By the way, the first nuclear-powered icebreaker was also launched in the USSR, in 1959 year. So who and who has been catching up all these years?
SWEET FRUIT SWEETS
In general, the struggle for minds and souls was conducted without stopping the entire time of the Cold War - immediately after Churchill's famous Fulton speech, declaring the Soviet Union an evil empire and the less well-known, but much more iconic speech of Allen Dulles, where the entire technology of information wars is spelled with terrific cynicism and virtuoso confidence . They led the information war even then, and did not spare money for it. They also imposed on our youth (and not without success) the Western value system, the cult of the Western way of life. And they pecked at it.
- And I remember pecked. We were crazy about jeans, the Rolling Stones, pinkfloyd's Walls. And from the same Coca-Cola! And at night, the most advanced students under the pillows or quietly listened to Radio Liberty.
“… Right, because the forbidden fruit was sweet.” Immediately after World War II, fierce competition between various value orientations and development models began.
And bans alone eliminated this competition. It was only possible to delay the outcome. And our political agencies and staff propagandists, apart from prohibitions, could not present anything to our society. Whether they were organized, or something else. Thus, they often achieved the opposite effect, stirring up interest in the Western way of life. In any case, Western ideological creativity defeated our inertia, kondovost and overorganization. As a result, we received the pathos of the stands and laughter of smokers, and in the end the Soviet Union collapsed like a drunk in a puddle. Sobering came much later. From the fact that we were bad (as they assured us), we all made the erroneous conclusion that they were good. “And very few will guess what is really going on,” said Allen Dulles in his famous speech 1946 of the year dedicated to the collapse of the USSR. “But we will put such people in a helpless position, turn them into a mockery, find a way to slander them.” We will shatter thus, generation after generation. We will take on people from childhood, youth, we will always make a major stake on young people, we will decay, corrupt, corrupt it. We will make of young cynics, vulgar, cosmopolitan. This is how we will do it. ” That's how they did it. Now they want to do the same with our war and our victory. Will not work…
- Speaking about the war, we cannot ignore the topic of patriotism, which during the nineties was almost taboo. Even special slogans were invented - leaven patriotism, “patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel” ...
And then what is American patriotism, coca-cola, or what? And the Italians - macaroni? Do the English have a pudding respectively? I'll give you an offhand statement of three great people, world-wide authorities, about leaven, as you say, patriotism. Napoleon remarked that “patriotism is a quality that distinguishes a citizen from a slave” Richard Aldington called patriotism “a wonderful sense of collective responsibility.” And Churchill noticed that his "all his life was distinguished by inflexible patriotism and a desire to exalt the royal howl, bordered by the silver of the seas." And about the last refuge of the villain ... A perfect example of how a phrase taken out of context can radically change all of its original meaning. Because the original phrase of Samuel Jones actually sounded like this: “Patriotism is the last refuge even for a scoundrel.” That is, even a scum can become a worthy member of society if he remembers the need to be a patriot.
“But why are such forces accumulated to counter falsification — the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Culture, and two federal channels?” Not a bit of honor?
“Yes, the enemy is too serious, and too much money is accumulated to deprive us of our historical memory.” And the money - the famous bespezhibitel and hair breaker. And he sets himself a too large-scale task - to force us to abandon the feat of our fathers, to change our whole ideological paradigm, to recognize that in this world there is only one absolute value - the true dollar in its glory. And, as a result, become dust on the other hand of history.
Yes, the Second World War is lost by the West. After all the sacrifices, we established our victorious flag among the split Teutonic gods. But the “cold” is not lost, but today they would like to rekindle the psychological one. Our victory does not give them peace. Because of her background often their own nothingness literally hits the eyes. The grandchildren of those who at one time meekly knelt before Hitler, are seething with an irrational hatred of the children of the victors, prompting them to abandon the great feat of the fathers. But if we give up the exploits of our fathers, our own grandchildren will curse us, the most important braces of society, which make the territory - a country, and the people inhabiting it - society, nation, people, will weaken and collapse. This is the calculation.
But, as the poet said, “our dead will not leave us in trouble, our fallen - like sentries ...” And we, too, are sentries of our memory, which calls us to be worthy of the deeds of our fathers.
As soon as we destroy the true memory of the Great Patriotic War, our country will simply cease to exist. And Russia is an eternal country that Christ barefoot proceeded, which gave birth to Sergius of Radonezh and Andrei Rublev. Therefore, having been the will of fate on another front - ideological, we will fight - for the ashes of our fathers, for the temples of our Gods. And for his great victory in that great war ...