“They can use contraceptives and do abortions, and the more the better.” We do not want them to be educated. It is enough if they will count to one hundred. Such idiots will be all the more useful for us. Religion, we leave to distract attention ... "
The first impression of my native school: there were fewer children, later at the pedagogical meeting I learned that about 700 children are now studying, when I studied - in 90-s there were 1200 students. At the same time, almost half of the children are brought from eight villages around the village (a school in an urban-type settlement). And the schools that were there were closed, it became economically unprofitable to maintain them, it is easier to give one school of the 2-3 bus and transport children to and from school every day.
The next thing I notice is the physical condition of the children - some kind of flimsy, painful. Then I find the facts confirming my impression. The school has a cadet class (only boys, more hours of physical education, drill, etc.), so if you look at the health sheet for almost half of the children in preparatory and special groups, two people with disabilities, a third of the class is actually freed from physical education - only attend classes. In the same class, several students already in the 9 class were alcoholics in the initial stage - they drank 2-3 several times a week.
They gave a class, became a classroom, 25 students, only two (!) Of the first group of health, almost a third of the class of vision problems, more than half of various chronic diseases.
Another “surprise”: at school, there are more than 20 children diagnosed with F70 (mild oligophrenia), more than 30 children with mental retardation (mental retardation), and as many without a diagnosis run around, and with almost every class . As it later turned out, almost all these children are a “gift” from drinking parents.
At school, on the ground floor, there is a constant smell of tobacco smoke - kids smoke in the toilet. Thus, almost the whole school is a passive smoker. Even if they are caught by technical servants, the teacher on duty, the director himself, this does not threaten the serious student, well, they will scold (preventive conversation), maybe they will call parents, but not the fact that they will come. And if they come, what they will do - time is lost, they promise to take measures in general.
Particularly "gifted" children smoke from the 2-3 class, the percentage of smokers is increasing every year, especially scary that girls lit up. Girls drink champagne and wine from 4-6 classes, and their parents pour out - New Year, birthday. Foul language and licentious behavior have become the norm.
Impunity and irresponsibility are ruining the school - a student can speak foul language, send a teacher to three letters, and then say what he heard, and others will confirm that it was so. Some even try to intimidate teachers with their parents, criminals.
Most of the teachers have come to terms with this situation - there is no incentive to fight, the salary is small, they require a lot, the installation is this: the teacher is to blame for everything. You put an honest deuce for a quarter, but it will be worse for you - you ruin the reporting.
Do not think that teachers do nothing - competitions are regularly held, various competitions, it is told about the dangers of smoking, alcohol, mobile phones, computer games, but all this information is just a drop in the ocean. Children are raised by television and the Internet. Not once conducted a survey of students - the heroes of the boys are Spiderman, Blade, Terminator, Harry Potter (he is popular with girls), Gandalf, etc., not a single Russian character, although he cannot but be glad that these are positive characters who fight evil, i.e. the desire for justice in children is, they are still Russian.
The situation is worse with girls, they fell under the authority of Western culture thoroughly - their idols, representatives of pop music, the heroines of various TV series, the ideals of male beauty Timberley, Breda Peta. They are attracted by external brilliance, they have no idea about spiritual beauty, although even among them there are girls who read (!) Books, poems, but they drown in the total mass of future consumers.
Children's universal enthusiasm for popular music, diluted with criminal romanticism (chanson) and rap, visiting discos with 5-6 classes. Immediately I recall the words of A. Hitler, from the table talks:
“... we need to give them alcohol and tobacco as much as they please ... Music, of course, they can have as much as they want ... all that is needed for the villagers is music, music and music again. Cheerful music is a great incentive in hard work; give them all the opportunity to dance, and all the villagers will be grateful to us ... ".
And do not think that such a school is an exception, our school is still one of the best in the region - silver and gold medalists, first places at olympiads, strong teachers, winners of various competitions. In cities, the situation is aggravated by the fact that there is a so-called. "Golden youth" in the countryside is not so noticeable.
Socially useful work has been almost canceled at school, it is now forbidden to “exploit” children: as a result, it’s disregard for school, you can draw on desks, spit on the floor, draw on the walls.
The school has been holding for the last 20 years at the expense of the Soviet margin of safety; the retired teachers are still of Soviet training. They provide fundamental knowledge, but they become less and less each year. Teachers from the young usually do not stand at school for a long time, with me (4 of the year) every year 2-5 came young specialists, usually more than a year nobody worked. They left and arranged, anywhere, just not in the school - the seller, in the Ministry of Interior, in the guards, managers. Remain mostly opportunists, who do not care about the dictatorship of the director and the degradation of children, indifferent.
Teachers are simply crushed by a load of all sorts of paperwork — reports, analyzes, plans, diagnostics, etc. etc., plus the general computerization "pleased", now you need to write not only in paper but also in electronic form.
All schools are engaged in window-dressing, we have all sorts of national projects in fashion, so paperwork is in full swing, we must urgently show what we are innovative, advanced in educational technologies, conduct all sorts of research studies.
In the end, at the expense of the child again, when the teacher finishes writing, he simply has no time to see the child’s problems and help him. In general, “everything is fine marquise”, on paper - we are introducing new educational technologies, two computer classes, an electronic teacher room, and three new buses, and children are dumber and more painful.
In 90-s laughed at the American stories of Mikhail Zadornov, they say what Americans are stupid, and their students. I can assure you: our schoolchildren are rapidly catching up with them, they know little, and most importantly, they don’t want to know why, if smart teachers get less than illiterate Uzbeks at construction sites.
Another misfortune of modern pre-school and school education is the absence of men, in our school there were many, as many as 6 people for 60 teachers, in a number of schools there are none or one, and this is not uncommon. Therefore, boys in Russia are initially raised by women: from home, where the father earned money or not at all, and if at home, he drinks; kindergarten (a man in kindergarten is just a unique case), before school. And then many people ask the question: where are the real men in Russia?
And where did they come from? Only by self-education, but such units, in statistics, they do not do the weather. Yes, and the system of general education of girls and boys, adversely affects boys, they psychologically and physically mature later than girls on 2-5 years. If some "girls" are already in 7-8 classes, you can give in marriage, then the boys still need to be soldiers, and Cossacks-robbers to play.
This is another blow to the boys, they feel defective, they are smaller and the girls are beating them! Then, in order to show their peers that they are already adults, they begin to smoke, use mate in conversation, drink for courage, be rude, and as a result, the remaining years of childhood are ruined.
The Unified State Exam is sabotage against the remnants of the Soviet school, first of all, to take a test in the humanities and Russian language, this is at least nonsense. I myself have often come across questions in them, where on the oral exam one could give two correct answers and prove one's point of view. In the same stories, social studies need to be able to verbally respond and prove their point of view, the exam has killed this opportunity. Secondly, the USE leads to corruption (although when introduced, it was said that the USE would put an end to it). Graduation class, a student in each quarter received two 2-3 (in the mind, remember the system - we write three-two in the mind), always in Russian, and according to the results of the USE is excellent.
It is interesting that he is the son of the local "oligarch". It turns out that the system fixes the separation of “dear Russians” into new owners of life and all the rest. And we all know, teachers allow you to write off (“spurs” in the toilets, etc.), and they simply solve the tasks for the students themselves (for example, photograph tasks on a mobile phone and send them, they decide it by social studies this year, at the request of a friend ). After all, the failure of students, the failure of the school, a stain on the school’s reputation,
And just teachers, relatives, clever people from elementary grades can go to pass for graduates, with a certain agreement. Thirdly, the USE kills the time of the main program, teachers “train” students to solve tests in order not to spoil their performance, and the general program suffers.
Necessary rescue measures
1. Education at any level should be free. "Elite" educational institutions should not be, because from birth all people are equal before God, "elite" schools disfigure the very idea of education, divide children into "elite" and others, into elect and not. The upper level of education should not be determined by the thickness of the wallet, but by the person himself, depending on his abilities and diligence. A negative example of the United States and Great Britain before the eyes, where the majority of the population is turned into a blunt, fat cattle, and from the "elite" schools produce lawyers, managers, and financial speculators, preferring to buy engineers, physicists, chemists in Russia, India, and China.
2. To transfer the education system from coding pedagogy (it has been operating practically unchanged since the Middle Ages), to methodological, that is, if simple, not to load children with masses of heterogeneous information, but to teach them to extract it independently as needed. This will reduce the rate of full secondary school to 8-9 years, and high school to 3-4 years.
3. In secondary school, it is necessary to return to the separate education of boys and girls, because men must be trained from boys, and women from girls. The psychology laid down by God and nature is different for them, therefore, education and training must be conducted according to completely different programs and textbooks. But in order not to separate them and not to oppose, it is better not to create separate schools (women’s and men’s), but to do men’s and women’s classes within the same school. With an introduction to the curriculum where boys and girls of different age groups could communicate with each other (music, dancing, singing, visual arts, etc.), so that they would not be united by instinctual attraction, but by a common world outlook and world outlook.
4. Cancel EGE, return to the Soviet system of oral and written examinations (with 4 class).
5. Create and implement a whole program of healthy lifestyle for all educational institutions, ranging from the hardening system, ending with hand-to-hand fighting. To restore sports facilities, to build new ones - there should be a swimming pool in every university, middle school, and kindergarten (swimming is beneficial for everyone and eliminates existing defects) and at least an open-air skating rink for the winter season. It is necessary to take as an example Ancient Greece, where, along with schools, there were “gymnasiums”, where they were engaged in physical exercises.
6. To revive the free system of houses of creativity of young people, clubs and sports sections in schools, adolescent and youth organizations such as pioneers and the Komsomol.
7. To restore and improve the system of vocational training, make it flexible, adapted to the rapid and high-quality transition to new professions and the development of new equipment and technologies. We will also need builders of lunar settlements, cities on Mars, technical personnel of starships.
8. Dramatically increase the prestige of the profession of a school teacher, a university teacher and a technical school, an educator and a master of vocational training - decent pay, in rural areas where there is no developed public transport, like in cities, a private car, free housing (after 15-20 years of work), removable apartment (house), if there is no housing for young professionals. But before that, of course, there is a “sweep” of the drinkers, with a criminal record and low-skilled workers.
9. To return male teachers to schools, creating all the necessary conditions and benefits, moreover, in their percentage composition there should be at least 50%. Make an effort to ensure that military retirees get into schools, preferably combat officers. It will immediately solve a lot of problems - with male education, discipline in school, will end with licentiousness, profanity.
10. Return to the first stage (stage - restoration), to the program and educational standards of the Stalinist period 30-40-s, textbooks of that time can be republished (then the intellectual development of the USSR youth occupied 1-2 places in the world), with the inclusion of the best practices recent times (for example: the experience of the Schetinin school).
11. Comprehensive support for talented young people and the best students - free trips to rest camps, cash prizes, valuable prizes, increased scholarships, referrals for prestigious work, etc. Children should see that intelligence and talent are valued, not arrogance, the thickness of the parents' wallet and their connection.