I will tell and show you how modern helicopters do.
2. Now at the Kazan Helicopter Plant, Mi-8 helicopters and its upgraded version of the Mi-17, Ansat helicopters are produced, and the mass production of the Mi-38 helicopter is being mastered.
Let's start the inspection with the assembly of the Mi-8, one of the most common helicopters in the world.
3. The assembly is carried out on the stocks, which are fixed on the frame plate. Slips may differ not only depending on the types, but also on the modifications of helicopters.
4. From the side of the stocks are like skeletons of whales.
5. Interesting that история Kazan Helicopter Plant began in Leningrad, it was there that the Leningrad aviation plant. He was later evacuated to Kazan. The common Po-2 biplanes were produced here. During the war years, about 10,5 thousand were released. By the end of the war, more than 10 new aircraft flew out of the factory every day. After the war, it was necessary to urgently master the production of non-aviation equipment, in 1947-1951 more than 9000 self-propelled combines left the plant.
6. In 1951, the KVZ began the production of Mi-1 helicopters. For the USSR, this was the first mass production of helicopters. Then, at the plant, they mastered the production of Mi-4, Mi-14 and the already mentioned above Mi-8, Mi-17 and Ansat.
7. Production culture is very high. The production base is constantly expanding and updating, technical re-equipment and modernization is being carried out. Much attention is paid to training and staff development. Now the factory employs 7000 people.
8. The social policy at the enterprise is aimed at attracting new personnel and retaining existing employees. Discount vouchers and social mortgage - part of social policy.
Take care of their daily bread, I happened to have lunch in the factory canteen. Prices are very surprised.
9. I photographed the menu, in my opinion very good prices and range. A complex lunch will cost less than a hundred rubles.
10. Let's go back to production.
11. From the finished panels assemble the body of the helicopter. In parallel, collect several boards of different modifications.
12. One of the key differences - with round windows transport versions, with square - passenger.
13. Please note that if ships are assembled by welding, here the main connections are still made on rivets.
14. The tail boom is attached to the hulls.
15. As they move through the shop, helicopters acquire more and more complete features.
17. The main modifications of the M-8, produced at the Kazan Helicopter Plant at the present time:
Mi-8MTV-1 (Mi-17-1В) is a multi-purpose modification, on the basis of which various purpose helicopters are manufactured, for example, a flying hospital.
Mi-172 - passenger version designed to carry passengers.
Mi-8MTV-5 (Mi-17-В5) is a transport version designed to transport cargo inside the cab and on an external hanger.
18. Transport version.
19. Another transport worker.
20. After assembly, the helicopter is sent to the car wash, and then for painting.
21. For painting using special cameras.
22. So that the paint does not go where it is not necessary, these elements are covered with a film. How is painting aircraft, I wrote in the report "How to paint the aircraft."
23. In addition to the fuselage, some parts are painted separately.
24. Freshly painted helicopter.
25. One of the main customers of helicopters is the army.
27. Ready helicopter assembly.
29. Look at the finished products. Here we already know the Mi-8 / 17, and in the foreground is the development of the Kazan Helicopter Plant - a small Ansat helicopter.
30. "Ansat" in Tatar means "simple." This is a lightweight twin-engine gas turbine multipurpose helicopter for 7 — 9 seats.
31. "Ansat" can be used in different versions: passenger, sanitary and rescue, medical and so on. The first orders for the medical version of the helicopter came from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan.
32. I liked the VIP options. It looks very European.
33. Mi-17-B5 in the finished version.
34. And what is the production report without cats? We honor the tradition.
35. From the shop go to the factory airfield. Helicopters fly around here.
36. Mi-8 in a very beautiful livery.
37. The cost of the Mi-8 helicopter starts from 15 million dollars and depends on customer requirements.
38. When buying, you can choose a color. I like this one, but upon request it will be painted the way the customer wishes.
39. While the helicopter is on the ground, you can take a closer look at it.
40. Beautiful man
41. We were lucky, this is a VIP-modification.
42. The dashboard looks ascetic.
43. The most interesting thing in the cabin.
44. Leather chairs.
45. Small kitchen.
46. The kitchen is fully equipped. Refuel and fly!
47. Cups - saucers, everything is in place.
48. Extra seats in the cabin.
50. Meanwhile, the Ansat is circling in the sky.
51. I also liked the helicopter. Looks modern. Worth from 5 million dollars.
53. Inside looks something like this.
54. Finally, we "flew" on the simulator in the training center of the plant.
55. The trip to the factory turned out to be very rich and informative.
56. I want to thank the staff of the Kazan Helicopter Plant for a good reception and a detailed story and to wish you successful work.
I also thank the specialists of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Tatarstan, as well as the organizers of Neforum, thanks to whom this trip took place.