Kravchenko Fedor Iosifovich (4.3.1912 - 19.11.1988), commander of the partisan detachment. Bohun, a major, military intelligence officer, Hero of the Soviet Union (decree from 02.05.1945, medal No. XXUMX).
Born in s. Unarokovo Krasnodar Territory. In 1913, the parents went to look for happiness in Uruguay. In 1929, the family returned to their homeland. Kravchenko began working in Moscow at the Communist Youth International. From 1936, he was in the Red Army, and in 1937, he went to Spain, where he was a translator with the Commander Pavlov.
In 1938-1941 - an illegal intelligence officer in Mexico. it историяworthy of the movie. As a scout, he succeeded not only in the extraction of information, but also became a successful co-owner of mercury mines, and also married the daughter of a general. It remains to achieve an appointment for diplomatic work in Berlin - such was the task of the Center. But unexpectedly in October, Kravchenko's 1941, was recalled to Moscow.
Suspicions that Kravchenko was a potential defector were not confirmed, but it was already impossible to return to Mexico.
In March, 1942 was included in the reconnaissance group for operations in the German rear. For eight months the group operated in the German rear. 11 echelons were derailed, destroyed around 1500 soldiers and officers. In March, the group was taken by plane to Moscow. After healing, Kravchenko was appointed commander of the partisan detachment to them. Bohun in conjunction A. F. Fedorov. My parents had already fought there: my father was an intelligence commander (in 22 years), my mother was a nurse (19 years).
I still can not understand how the partisans survived in the winter in the woods? What ate? But they also fought, derailed trains (43 echelons!), Destroyed the German commandant's offices!
Nedelko, Grigory Vasilyevich, Kravchenko, Fedor Iosifovich and ???
For the partisans, the war ended with the Red Army entering the state border. And for Kravchenko, it continued.
The day after he was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union, Kravchenko at illegal work in France, where he was creating an agent network in Spain. For this work, Kravchenko was awarded another Order of the Red Banner.
But in 1949, he was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Kravchenko is returning to Moscow for treatment. The operation is successful, but the health does not allow working illegally. Fedor Iosifovich engaged in social work in a society of friendship with Latin American countries.
In Moscow, Kravchenko met Tamara Sergeyevna Makharadze, who became his third wife.
Fedor Iosifovich died in 1988 year. He was buried at the Kuntsevo cemetery.
Awards: Golden Star of the hero, two orders of Lenin, two orders of the Red Banner, two orders of the Patriotic War 1-st., Order of the Red Star, the Order of the October Revolution, a medal to the Partisan of the Patriotic War 1-Art. and etc.
Alias F.I. Kravchenko: Klein, aka Ronsero, Magnate, Antonio Serano.
1. Hero of the Soviet Union Kravchenko Fedor Iosifovich // http://www.warheroes.ru/hero/hero.asp?Hero_id=2528.
2. Kommersant from Montevideo // http://www.ngebooks.com/book_71949_chapter_18_Kommersant_iz_Montevideo.html.
3. Kravchenko Fedor Iosifovich / Intelligence and counterintelligence in persons. Publishing house "Russian world" // http://rusrazvedka.narod.ru/base/htm/kravch.html.
4. Kravchenko, Fedor Iosifovich // Wikipedia, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kravchenko,_ Fedor_Iosifovich.
5. Dedicated to the heroes of the Resistance ... F. Kravchenko // http://narodsopr.ucoz.ru/index/kravchenko_f_i/0-419.
6. Odyssey Fedor Kravchenko. RVO, No. 4 (51), April 2008 // http://www.grinchevskiy.ru/rvo/042008/odisseja-fedora-kravchenko.php.
7. From the history of Unarokovo // http://unarokovo-hist.narod.ru/index.files/Page732.htm.
8. Warfare // bugs23, http://voinanet.ucoz.ru/index/kochek23/0-6055.