Military Review

Rostec: C-400 shipments to China will start no earlier than 2018 g

43
Russia will start delivering C-400 systems to China no earlier than 2018 g, reports RIA News statement of the head of Rostec Sergey Chemezov.




Earlier, the agency, citing a high-ranking source, said that deliveries of C-400 air defense systems to the PRC could begin as early as this year.

"We have a rule: first we supply the armament of our army, and then we sell weapon abroad. Many customers are asked to deliver the ordered weapons to them earlier, but we immediately warn them about the dates and order ",
said the general director.

"The Chinese army will receive from Russia the C-400 system not earlier than 2018 of the year," he added.

Agency reference: S-400 Triumph anti-aircraft missile system is designed to destroy jamming aircraft, radar detection and control aircraft, reconnaissance aircraft, strategic and tactical aircraft aviation"tactical, operational-tactical ballistic missiles, medium-range ballistic missiles, hypersonic targets and other modern and promising means of air attack."

Photos used:
RF Ministry of Defense, ria.ru
43 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. RUSS
    RUSS 3 June 2016 09: 53
    +6
    What's the dilemma? And it seems like money is needed and it's dumb for the Chinese to sell knowing their "honesty".
    1. 79807420129
      79807420129 3 June 2016 09: 58
      +9
      “We have a rule: first we supply weapons to our army, and then we sell weapons abroad. Many customers ask to deliver the ordered weapons to them earlier, but we immediately warn them about the timing and priority ”,

      Well, God forbid. yes
      1. CORNET
        CORNET 3 June 2016 10: 08
        0
        All in line! And the payment in advance .... Let us close the sky clearly, gentlemen! The main thing is to support Russia and we can go ahead of schedule.
        1. Skubudu
          Skubudu 3 June 2016 10: 53
          +6
          I would not count on China in the event of a conflict with NATO. China is on its own mind. China has an ally only China
          1. Muvka
            Muvka 3 June 2016 11: 23
            +1
            Quote: Skubudu
            I would not count on China in the event of a conflict with NATO. China is on its own mind. China has an ally only China

            And I hope that if NATO attacks us, it will require all or almost all of their stockpiles of strategic and tactical missiles. And when they run out of them, China and India are unlikely to wait until the US rivets new ones. And NATO understands this. I hope. Therefore, they are unlikely to attack.
          2. CORNET
            CORNET 3 June 2016 11: 39
            +2
            Quote: Skubudu
            I would not count on China in the event of a conflict with NATO. China is on its own mind. China has an ally only China

            They do not know how to fight ... Their strength lies in the number of cheap labor! They have nuclear weapons, but if something happens they will be quickly "put out" by both Russia and the United States (so they balance in politics and economy ..) Well, if with The Japanese and Koreans will start "mochilovo" ... The main thing is that without nuclear weapons and chemistry, bacteria ... hi (their anger is centuries old against each other ..)))
        2. Oleneboy_
          Oleneboy_ 3 June 2016 11: 50
          +1
          We will close ourselves. There is no reason to sell such complexes to the Chinese. We grow our own competitors and then we are surprised.
    2. Starover_Z
      Starover_Z 3 June 2016 11: 34
      +1
      Quote: RUSS
      What's the dilemma? And it seems like money is needed and it's dumb for the Chinese to sell knowing their "honesty".

      If possible, for export options, "sew" into the software of the complex a failure when tasked to shoot down Russian equipment! These systems request the belonging of "friend or foe" and after the identification of Russian equipment give a "refusal"! Rather, to give!
      But you need to "sew in" specifically, without the possibility of correction!
      And then you can sell, modestly, like the Chinese, silent about this function!
      1. Mama_Cholli
        Mama_Cholli 3 June 2016 11: 44
        0
        Give each starter phone a general with a self-destruction program.
        pisi:
        By the way, our military people walking in the location of their unit with ICBMs with iPhones serve as walking targets.
    3. VP
      VP 3 June 2016 11: 56
      0
      I have a suspicion that when making a sale decision, the possibility of copying attempts was taken into account. It seems to me that the Chinese are known in the MO no less than visitors to this resource.
      Reasons are unknown to me.
      Perhaps the S-400 has some key technologies that are extremely difficult to reproduce.
      Perhaps the Chinese are approaching their own complex and their receipt of our four hundred will delay the implementation of their own project, perhaps some other considerations. But to assume that no one has ever heard anything about the Chinese in the Ministry of Defense, I will not dare.
  2. The comment was deleted.
    1. Ami du peuple
      Ami du peuple 3 June 2016 10: 08
      +6
      Quote: avvg
      so the Chinese are hurrying us
      What about us? We also need to hurry, judging by the activity at the Russian western borders. First, it is necessary to rearm their air defense units on the S-400, and then sell these complexes to the eastern neighbors. And, preferably, when the supply of the latest S-500 to the troops has already begun.
      1. VP
        VP 3 June 2016 11: 38
        0
        Quote: Ami du peuple
        First you need to rearm your air defense units on the S-400

        And how many, by your calculations, are we still missing?
        This year, 5 regiment sets will be delivered to the RF Armed Forces, all of which will be 16.
        http://www.interfax.ru/russia/511593
        The question is where to get so many people for air defense, our army size is not at all like in the days of the SA.
        And the approach is already S-500.
        1. Bongo
          Bongo 3 June 2016 14: 21
          +1
          Quote: VP
          This year, 5 regiment sets will be delivered to the RF Armed Forces, all of which will be 16.

          And how many of us in the troops of C-300P whose age exceeded 25 years? Despite the fact that the production of missiles for them ceased more than 10 years ago.
          Quote: VP
          The question is where to get so many people for air defense, our army size is not at all like in the days of the SA.

          The number is really different, but for the maintenance of C-300P and C-400 a lot of personnel are not needed for this. So there is no need to equip stationary launching and technical positions and there is no refueling of missiles with liquid fuel and oxidizing agent both on С-75 and С-200. The personnel for the operation of new equipment is available, but the equipment itself is still not enough.
  3. Wild_grey_wolf
    Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 09: 54
    +4
    Perhaps in some ways I'm wrong:
    this is to say that Min. the defense are confident that by this time they will begin to enter the armed forces in a large volume of S-500. . . it turns out.
    And if so, China will be able to pull itself technologically up to s-400, which is not good in any case. We constantly raise them in technical terms.
    Would sell C-350. for example.
    1. Bongo
      Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 03
      +9
      Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
      Perhaps in some ways I'm wrong:
      this is to ensure that Min. the defense are confident that they will begin to enter the armed forces in a large volume of C-500. . . it turns out.
      And if so, China will pull up technologically to c-400, which is not good in any case.
      Would sell C-350. for example.

      Wrong... No. C-500 is not intended to be fought by enemy aircraft. As has been written more than once, C-500 is primarily an anti-missile system for missile defense and the destruction of low-orbit satellites, with a heavy and expensive missile. The S-350 should replace the decommissioned air defense systems of the S-300PS modification, of which about half of all available anti-aircraft systems of medium and long range are in our forces. With a comparable range of destruction for C-300PS and C-350, the latter has greater fire performance and it should be significantly cheaper than C-400.
      1. Wild_grey_wolf
        Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 10: 06
        +7
        Quote: Bongo
        Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
        Perhaps in some ways I'm wrong:
        this is to ensure that Min. the defense are confident that they will begin to enter the armed forces in a large volume of C-500. . . it turns out.
        And if so, China will pull up technologically to c-400, which is not good in any case.
        Would sell C-350. for example.

        Wrong... No. C-500 is not intended to be fought by enemy aircraft. As has been written more than once, C-500 is primarily an anti-missile system for missile defense and the destruction of low-orbit satellites, with a heavy and expensive missile. The S-350 should replace the decommissioned air defense systems of the S-300PS modification, of which about half of all available anti-aircraft systems of medium and long range are in our forces. With a comparable range of destruction for C-300PS and C-350, the latter has greater fire performance and it should be significantly cheaper than C-400.


        In any case, we are constantly pulling China in technical terms. They might still be doing maximum Mig - 21, so to speak roughly. And now there are also competitors, and not just competitors, but also in advertising are trying to belittle those. from whom they learned everything.
        1. Bongo
          Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 09
          +3
          Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
          In any case, we are constantly pulling China in technical terms.

          Of course we pull, but they themselves are trying very hard.
          Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
          They might still be doing the maximum Mig - 21, so to speak rudely.

          In addition to the "clones" of the Su-27, they also have their own combat aircraft. However, all these machines, one way or another, have Western or Soviet roots.
          1. Wild_grey_wolf
            Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 10: 13
            +4
            Quote: Bongo
            Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
            In any case, we are constantly pulling China in technical terms.

            Of course we pull, but they themselves are trying very hard.
            Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
            They might still be doing the maximum Mig - 21, so to speak rudely.

            In addition to the "clones" of the Su-27, they also have their own combat aircraft. However, all these machines, one way or another, have Western or Soviet roots.


            So I'm about the same. . . all technological progress is the study of meticulous foreign technology. . . now after 2018 they will start to study this, and who knows that they will invent a new one for sale there after 2020. And then again they will write in the prospectuses that they are the best. As they wrote about Armata))) they are comparing their MBT type TAM.
            1. Bongo
              Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 15
              +1
              Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
              So I'm about the same. . . all technological progress is the study of meticulous foreign technology. . .

              Not only No. , hammer for example in the search engine IN: Chinese aircraft AWACS
              1. Wild_grey_wolf
                Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 10: 19
                +4
                Quote: Bongo
                Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
                So I'm about the same. . . all technological progress is the study of meticulous foreign technology. . .

                Not only No. , hammer for example in the search engine IN: Chinese aircraft AWACS


                in technical terms, they have risen at the expense of others, and now yes, science, scientists have appeared. . . they themselves can do something. But all this is not in the science itself. And labor and copying. This is good for them, I DO NOT KNOW for us.
                1. Bongo
                  Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 21
                  +3
                  Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
                  in technical terms, they have risen at the expense of others, and now yes, science has appeared, scientists. . .

                  Of course it is. yes But they are developing by leaps and bounds and at the same time on military equipment they are mainly using the elemental base of their own production and their own software.
                  1. Wild_grey_wolf
                    Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 10: 30
                    +2
                    Quote: Bongo
                    Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
                    in technical terms, they have risen at the expense of others, and now yes, science has appeared, scientists. . .

                    Of course it is. yes But they are developing by leaps and bounds and at the same time on military equipment they are mainly using the elemental base of their own production and their own software.


                    And now to add the knowledge of the Export S-400, or I don’t know, maybe the standard one. What they glean for themselves. It is as if We were to study the F-22 meticulously, it would in any case lead to interesting solutions. Without comparing who is better.
                    1. Amurets
                      Amurets 3 June 2016 12: 12
                      0
                      Quote: Wild_Grey_Wolf
                      And now to add the knowledge of the Export S-400, or I don’t know, maybe the standard one. What they glean for themselves. It is as if We were to study the F-22 meticulously, it would in any case lead to interesting solutions. Without comparing who is better.

                      This does not mean that you can copy the technological level. It's not for nothing that "Know-How", I know how it is patented separately. You can copy a part, the material from which it is made, but not knowing how it was made by the authors of the development, it is difficult to make a copy. A simple example from the Soviet A metal-cutting tool was created. Its serial production began at another plant and the tool did not go. They called the author and it turned out that the drawings were handed over to the plant, but there were no technological maps. And the plant began to produce a marriage. Who cares, taken from the book by B.F. Danilov "Life is a search." And marketing has not been canceled. The principle "If you want to live, be able to spin." And for some reason no one remembers gunpowder, paper, silk, porcelain and many more inventions made by the Chinese, which are used by the whole world ...
                      1. Wild_grey_wolf
                        Wild_grey_wolf 3 June 2016 13: 16
                        +2
                        But who says badly that China then invented and enjoys the world.
                        Even if they can’t repeat, then their science is on the rise, it can lead to something that they would not have reached for about 20 years. . . and we are accelerating the development of China.
      2. VP
        VP 3 June 2016 11: 45
        0
        Quote: Bongo
        S-500 is not designed to fight and enemy aircraft

        Why would it suddenly?
        The fact that it can be used as an antimissile missile, and for the sake of this function, everything was started up, does not cancel its use and as antiaircraft.
        1. zyablik.olga
          zyablik.olga 3 June 2016 12: 55
          +4
          Quote: VP
          Why would it suddenly?
          The fact that it can be used as an antimissile missile, and for the sake of this function, everything was started up, does not cancel its use and as antiaircraft.

          You can of course nail the nails and the microscope, but the hammer will be better anyway.
          1. Bongo
            Bongo 3 June 2016 14: 04
            +1
            Quote: zyablik.olga
            You can of course nail the nails and the microscope, but the hammer will be better anyway.

            Theoretically, anti-ballistic systems are capable of fighting high-altitude targets, but in any case, a specialized anti-aircraft anti-aircraft system can do this better and at a lower cost.
        2. Bongo
          Bongo 3 June 2016 14: 01
          +1
          Quote: VP
          Why would it suddenly?

          Since the C-500 rocket is designed to destroy ballistic targets and targets in near space, these are completely different guidance algorithms and flight modes.
          Quote: VP
          The fact that it can be used as an antimissile missile, and for the sake of this function, everything was started up, does not cancel its use and as antiaircraft.

          Take an interest in the possibilities and features of missiles of the American mobile anti-ballistic system THAAD or our missile 9М82, which is part of the military air defense system S-300B, at your leisure
    2. Thunderbolt
      Thunderbolt 3 June 2016 10: 06
      +3
      The S-500 is not an improved 400 system, but a complex that has its own niche. And before the 18th year we don’t sell it, because by the 18th we want to have time to transfer all our specialists to a more advanced complex than the S-300 (for many of the combat-ready the deadline already suits the technical condition). You can’t blind specialists for 2 years either and by 18 we will reach the limit of reasonable sufficiency. But after this deadline, you can also beat money on it and systematically increase the number of anti-aircraft missile divisions.
      1. Bongo
        Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 11
        +6
        Quote: Thunderbolt
        And until the 18th year we are not selling, because by the 18th we want to have time to transfer all our specialists to a more sophisticated complex than the C-300.

        Not physically possible No. It will not work in two years to replace almost 50% of the anti-aircraft systems built in the middle of the 80's and the beginning of the 90's in the troops in two years.
        1. Thunderbolt
          Thunderbolt 3 June 2016 10: 46
          0
          Nobody talks about 50%. But I noticed such a pattern (or how to call it a plan) that first they covered the central junction of Moscow, then the fleets as stable self-sufficient units capable of operating semi-autonomously. Now, as you debug production and improve and intensify training process, you can calmly saturate the areas secondary to our combat stability. Here the lack of modern or any complexes is not so critical.
          In addition, the threatening direction or air defense zone can be strengthened by the maneuver of divisions and fighter aircraft.
          1. zyablik.olga
            zyablik.olga 3 June 2016 12: 57
            +4
            Quote: Thunderbolt
            But I noticed such a pattern (or how to call it --- the intention) that they first covered the central hub of Moscow

            You are right, Moscow and St. Petersburg are well covered, in the rest our air defense has a distinct focal character.
          2. Bongo
            Bongo 3 June 2016 14: 07
            +1
            Quote: Thunderbolt
            Nobody talks about 50%.

            At the moment, the level of physical deterioration of anti-aircraft systems built in the USSR has reached a critical level and in the near future it is necessary to change approximately 50% of the air defense system.
            1. Thunderbolt
              Thunderbolt 3 June 2016 19: 09
              0
              Quote: Bongo
              in the near future it is necessary to change about 50% of the equipment of the air defense system.
              So let's drink so that our desires coincide with our capabilities.
  4. Red_Hamer
    Red_Hamer 3 June 2016 09: 55
    0
    S-400 deliveries to China will begin no earlier than 2018
    Well, yes, around this time we have, and are expected to deliver to the Armed Forces of Roosia S-500.
  5. The comment was deleted.
  6. The comment was deleted.
  7. seti
    seti 3 June 2016 10: 11
    +1
    Quote: RUSS
    What's the dilemma? And it seems like money is needed and it's dumb for the Chinese to sell knowing their "honesty".

    Yes everything is correct. It is possible to sell such weapons to the Chinese only when they themselves have something more powerful and in sufficient quantities. While they are like friends to us, but knowing their ability to work with Xerox, you need to be on the lookout.
  8. ydjin
    ydjin 3 June 2016 10: 14
    0
    Not until 2018? Better later! We know the "Chinese Xerox", they only get one sample, instantly copies of the copy! Let it be worse, but much cheaper, and then they will be dumped on the world arms market! wassat
  9. cherkas.oe
    cherkas.oe 3 June 2016 10: 16
    +5
    Gentlemen, S-400 and S-500 are complexes that solve different problems.
    1. Bongo
      Bongo 3 June 2016 10: 17
      +5
      Quote: cherkas.oe
      Gentlemen, C-4000

      Clean the toe lol
      1. cherkas.oe
        cherkas.oe 3 June 2016 10: 32
        +3
        Quote: Bongo
        Clean the toe

        Already. fellow
        1. Yuyuka
          Yuyuka 3 June 2016 12: 20
          +2
          Quote: Bongo
          Clean the toe

          Already.


          well, in vain ... IN not only OUR people are browsing, let the day hang repeat as with a "random photo" of the doomsday submarine laughing whether there is, or will be, or "this does not happen" request after Syria with Calibers, they will cling to any information, recheck, look for ... golden time for any "disinformation"! We have always been able to lead the enemy by the nose, thinking outside the box is our strong point, well, and the p (artner) s perceive it as "stupidity" and "unpredictability" hi
  10. mamont5
    mamont5 3 June 2016 10: 23
    +1
    And it is right. First to yourself - to partners after ...
  11. weksha50
    weksha50 3 June 2016 10: 43
    +5
    "“We have a rule: first we supply weapons to our army, and then we sell weapons abroad "...

    In this case (with the S-400) this rule is not respected ... We still have to supply and supply to our troops ...

    The current air defense system of the Russian Federation in terms of effectiveness is still very far from the Soviet ... Unfortunately ...

    Moscow and St. Petersburg, which S-400 is currently covering, is far from being the whole of Russia, but far from all the large facilities that require no less protection ...
  12. Sergey-72
    Sergey-72 3 June 2016 10: 56
    +1
    Everything is right, friendship is friendship, and tobacco is apart. First, of course, it is necessary to meet your needs, patch up all the holes and provide your own air defense. I hope in the export version of the S-400 it is different from ours combat drill ?, because the Chinese will probably start gutting the complex in search of the unknown.
  13. Zaurbek
    Zaurbek 3 June 2016 15: 41
    0
    The main thing is to start putting "bookmarks" on all equipment that is exported. Whatever happens in Georgia.