Kazan aviation plant them. Gorbunova is one of the largest domestic aviation industry enterprises, the only Russian manufacturer of the latest generation of strategic bombers. The plant produces and services the Tu-160 missile carrier, the Tu-22M3 bomber, as well as various modifications of the Tu-214 passenger aircraft.
1. During the Great Patriotic War, Kazan Aviation Plant. Gorbunov launched for the front dive bomber Pe-2 and long-range bomber Pe-8. Then every day the factory sent combat aircraft to the front of the 10-12. So during the war years more than 10 thousand were released.
2. A new era of domestic long-range aviation was opened by a Tu-16 aircraft with turbojet engines, which was intended to replace the Tu-4 rotor bomber, twice as fast as it was. Then, based on the Tu-16 bomber, production of the Tu-104 airliner was launched. Later there was a modification of the Tu-110 for state needs. In 1960-s, the country's top leadership moved to the long-haul IL-62M, also manufactured at the Kazan Aviation Association.
Over the years of its existence KAZ them. Gorbunova released more than 23 thousands of units of aviation technology of various types.
3. The Tu-160 is a supersonic strategic bomber-carrying bomber armed with long-range cruise missiles. It is in service with the VKS of Russia. The aircraft is designed to solve various problems in a wide range of subsonic and supersonic flight speeds, regardless of weather conditions and time of day.
4. This is the most powerful supersonic aircraft in stories military aircraft, the fastest bomber, the heaviest in the world of combat aircraft at take-off weight.
The pilots call the White Swan Tu-160 for a light, anti-reflective coating.
5. One of the main features of the Tu-160 was the wing-shaped, variable in flight. In the course of flight, the swept wing is capable of changing its shape as needed to achieve supersonic speed.
6. Tu-160 without refueling overcomes 12 thousands of kilometers, developing a maximum speed of 2200 km / h.
On machines of this type 44 official world record was set.
7. The aircraft has an electric automatic onboard control system with fourfold redundancy and redundancy of mechanical wiring. The control of the aircraft is dual, not the steering wheels are installed, as is customary in heavy machines, but handles.
9. The crew of the aircraft consists of four people.
10. An aircraft after appropriate conversion can also be equipped with free-fall bombs (up to 40 000 kg) of various caliber, including nuclear, one-time bomb cassettes, sea mines and other weapons.
11. Tu-160 with a tail number «14» (RF-94103), called "Igor Sikorsky".
This board made its first flight in 1988 year and is one of eight Tu-160, received by the Russian side in the 1999 year from the Ukraine from the former 184 Guards heavy bomber regiment in Priluki.
12. Since April, 2015, on behalf of the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation Sergey Shoigu, the production of Tu-160 has been resumed at the Kazan Aviation Plant.
13. Currently, work is underway to prepare a prototype of the Tu-160М2.
14. Work involves the renewal of all airborne equipment, the replacement of engines and the use of modern weapons.
15. The new aircraft will only look similar to the existing Tu-160, the “filling” is planned to be completely different.
16. According to the RF Ministry of Defense, additional 50 modernized strategic bombers Tu-160М2 will be built.
17. The engines for the Tu-160 are produced by the Samara Scientific and Technical Complex named after Nikolai Kuznetsov (SNTK them. N. D. Kuznetsov).
18. The Tu-22М3 is a long-range multi-mode bomber-rocket carrier. Designed to destroy enemy ground and sea targets at all speeds from high, medium and low altitudes.
19. To perform a number of military tasks, the country needed an aircraft with improved take-off and landing characteristics, capable of not only performing a supersonic throw at high altitude, but also making a long flight at low altitude with high transonic speed.
20. Test the release and cleaning of the chassis.
Interestingly, the main landing gear retracts into the fuselage almost simultaneously, but their huge flaps slam shut one by one, with a second delay. This is due to some difference in the length of the hydraulic pipelines along the left and right sides.
21. The missile carrier solves two main tasks: attacking strategic targets and defeating large naval targets. The main armament of the Tu-22М3 - unguided bombs and missiles.
22. The continuity of generations.
24. A characteristic design feature of the Tu-22М3 aircraft is shifted to the left by 2-3 degrees "zero" of the rudder, to compensate for the torque of the engines.
25. The wing consists of a fixed part and swivel consoles. The wing is rearranged to angles from 20 ° to 65 °.
27. Tests of all aircraft manufactured and repaired at the enterprise are carried out at the Borisoglebskoe airfield.
29. The length of the take-off strip of the flight test station is 3300 meters, which allows servicing of military and civil aircraft.
30. The maximum take-off weight of the Tu-22М3 is 126 000 kg, the maximum landing weight is 88 000 kg.
31. The crew is located in ejection seats. The approach to workplaces is through four access hatches that open upwards.
34. The mid-haul passenger aircraft Tu-214 is an improved cargo-passenger version of the Tu-204.
35. Having proven itself in operation on passenger traffic, the Tu-214 was chosen as the base for the creation of a number of aircraft of special importance.
36. Modern aircraft in its design has about 200 thousands of bolts and 2-3 million rivets.
38. Work with the chassis.
40. The Tu-214 is equipped with two PS-90A engines.
42. Crew cabin
44. By special order, the management of the affairs of the President of the Russian Federation by the forces of PJSC Tupolev developed special modifications: Tu-214CP (repeater plane), Tu-214 PU (control station) and Tu-214СУС (special communication center). The flight range of these special boards has been increased to 10 000 km due to the installation of additional fuel tanks.
45. Tu-XNUMHON designed specifically for the implementation of the International Project "Open Sky".
The aircraft is intended for inspection flights. The board is equipped with aerial photography devices and allows to get acquainted with the military infrastructure of other countries from the air. Tu-XNUMHON is the first aircraft in the history of the Treaty on Open Skies, equipped with all types of approved surveillance equipment.
46. Tu-214SR - Relay aircraft, which was designed specifically for the presidential administration.
The aircraft is equipped with a radio-technical complex, which provides via satellite systems communication with ground objects and other aircraft. The leaders of the Russian Federation use radio relay communication. However, such communication works only within the direct line of sight, therefore it requires a system of ground radio stations, repeater planes and satellites.