1. Due to the active development of the Khodynka field, where the military equipment and the placement of military equipment were conducted over the last 8 years, it was decided to move the site to a new location. The new site is located on Nizhny Mnevniki Street in the North-Western District, far from residential areas and road junctions, with a gorgeous view of the City. This site was prepared by the State Budgetary Institution “Highways”, and they also helped me to arrange this shooting.
The whole territory is fenced in two rows of fences. The first, serious, which is not visible in the photo, was guarded outside by police officers who were sleeping in Pasik. Inside the perimeter of the military were on duty. All equipment on the site was located behind the second fence, which was sealed for the night and understood only upon the arrival of personnel (this is a dozen intercity buses filled with military).
2. Initially, I was hoping to shoot a technique at night, with a tripod, with a clear and alignment. But with the military, things are not so simple, so at first I waited three hours in the car, and then 15 took minutes to shoot at dawn before the column began to move.
3. Non-standard foreground for the City.
4. In 3: 40 in the morning I most wanted not to take military equipment, but to sleep peacefully. Therefore, I was a little confused and did not understand why. I admit honestly that I don’t feel the thrill of combat vehicles, and I don’t understand the names of these products at all, so I will be glad to help in the description.
9. I saw such pure military equipment only at the factories where it is produced. Cars literally shone and glittered. The slightest specks immediately wiped or painted over.
11. Rubber shines.
12. Shooting at the site ended quickly. The column was preparing for the start, and if I had spent a little longer, I would have fallen under the ceiling. Although I already got into it. Only I was inside the route, so I rushed alone to the center along the empty Zvenigorodka.
13. Before the overlapped Tverskaya had to wade courtyards. In past years, everyone could look at the column of equipment at least in the days of rehearsals. Now it can be done on the route after the Red Square, or at the very beginning in Khoroshevo-Mnevniki.
14. For the whole of Tverskaya for the columns of technology applied a temporary marking.
15. At the intersection with Mokhovaya Street, this is a dotted quest)
16. Further marking went along Manezhke to Red Square.
17. To cover the streets, several hundred utility vehicles were involved. It is convenient - the trucks are big, heavy and bright.
18. The entire route was divided into sections assigned to individual groups of harvesting equipment, which washed the roadway before the column and, after the parade, “cleaned” for the military.
20. The same car, shot by us in the studio in 2015 year (a reflection of the present).
21. The column was in three groups. First, various special equipment, repair cars and tractors, which did not participate in the parade itself. In addition to the old T-34, the rest of the equipment came under its own power. The second group consisted of spare military equipment, which also did not participate in the parade. Accordingly, the third group was the largest - it all went to Red Square.
23. The same technique as a couple of hours ago, but with driver mechanics.
35. Oversized equipment was accompanied on foot.
37. Every third tank was driving his videographer.
38. And asphalt and markings were flying along Tverskaya.
39. By 8 in the morning, all the equipment lined up from Manezhnaya to Pushkin Square and was ready to advance to the parade.
40. As can be seen from the photographs, part of the route passed along the reconstructed Triumphal Square. In order not to damage the granite coating, we put special rubberized mats (or as they are called, I do not know).
41. After each pass of the technique mats became uneasy.
42. Therefore, after each rehearsal, the hard workers cut off the fastenings of the mats, which they need to change and fasten back.
43. Dividing line on Tverskaya. The asphalt was badly damaged in the place where the vehicles were turning (despite the rubber inserts in the tracks).
44. After the parade of military equipment began the parade of communal.
45. First, there was a column of vacuum cleaners, which collected all sorts of pieces and bits and pieces.
46. Following the roadway thoroughly washed.
48. In general, if you are going to watch the parade not on TV next year, then I recommend studying the route of technology and choosing a point after Red Square. And it's better to turn it all up during rehearsal, and May 9 to spend with the family away from the blocked streets.