So, remember the definition. Krymofoby - are citizens who are poorly versed in the political situation, unable to carry out in-depth analysis of current events and objectively evaluate information from various sources about events in Ukraine, in the Crimea, in Russia and the world as a whole, as well as independently build a chronological chain of events to detect cause-effect relationships.
In fact, trying to persuade the Crimean phobians is the same as persuading a drunk who does not stumble beneath him, but he is on it. But it's not about them. The myths created or spread by them often live their own lives and are able to capture the neutral part of the world community and even quietly enter into the minds of supporters of the annexation of Crimea to Russia.
And now the points:
1) "Crimea is the new Sudetenland, and a similar fate awaits it." Recently, Crimean phobias have been trying to draw an analogy between the Crimea and the Sudetenland, annexed by Germany in the 1938 year. The differences begin with the fact that a referendum took place in the Crimea. It does not hurt from this fact in Crimean phobias ... Another fact that serves as a contradiction to such a comparison is the suddenness of the Crimean decision, which was a response to a certain event that radically changed life in Ukraine. In Crimea, Russia was forced to act as quickly as possible to advance to the first blood. Despite the fact that pro-Russian sentiments were always present in Crimea, there were no radical political forces on the territory of the peninsula that would actively call for the Crimea to join Russia and simultaneously conduct any activity in this direction, unlike the Sudeten German Party, staged an armed riot. In the Crimea, there were only unpopular fragmented pro-Russian movements, which themselves hardly believed in the return of Crimea to Russia, and their agitation tended more towards the pro-Russian vector of Ukraine. Another important difference is the absence of legal authority in Ukraine.
However, the comparison of the Crimea and the Sudetes is popular with the Crimean phobians primarily due to the events of 1945, when the Sudeten Germans were forcibly evicted and thousands were killed. In the Rome Statute, deportation is a crime against humanity. But even in the 21st century there are elements that dream of it. It is a pity, while the opponents of the Russian Crimea forget to remember that Germany owes its fall to the attack on the USSR and the unleashing of the Second World War.
2) "They do not decide anything." This item overlaps with the previous one. The fact of the presence of a pro-Russian position in most Crimeans naturally arouses insane anger in Crimean phobias. That is why even the very idea of a democratic vote offends them for the most alive. Realizing the impossibility of the fact that the majority of the Crimean people will vote for Ukraine, the krymofoby begin to console themselves with the thoughts that the Crimeans do not decide anything and will not decide if "the most efficient army of Europe" wins all the "green men".
Most often, the ardent opponents of the Crimean people cite the figures of a certain adviser to the president of the Russian Federation or a “professional Tatar” ... In the case of the adviser, we are talking about the head of the Voskhod human rights organization Yevgenia Alexandrovich Bobrov, who “from 16 to 18 in April 2014 made a private trip to Crimea, the outcome of which was a review of the problems of local residents in various spheres. ” And now the essence: “In the opinion of almost all of the polled experts and citizens, the overwhelming majority of residents of Sevastopol voted in a referendum for joining Russia (turnout is 50-80%), in Crimea, according to various sources, 50-60% voted for joining Russia voters with a general turnout in 30-50% ... "
Wow! The survey, in which the number of respondents is unknown, and the numbers jump as much as 30%. Probably, someone said that, as it were, plus or minus 10-15% ... Phenomenal! But, although it is possible to agree with the proposals of the Russian leadership in his blog, and most of them were indeed implemented.
And who said that a referendum cannot be prepared in a few weeks? Does the world practice have clear deadlines for the preparation of referendums? Here it is only a matter of desire and factors that contributed to speeding up the process, and above all the main role was played by the threat of Europe’s largest interethnic conflict. That is what determined the predictability of the decision Crimeans. And here, as already mentioned, there are primarily 2 threats:
Firstly, the Ukrainian Nazi gangster groups that were well-armed and successfully sent to different regions (there could be a maximum of 5-10 thousand of them in the Crimea);
Secondly, radical supporters of the Majlis, who had a much greater mobilization resource already in the Crimea, but at that time they could only dream of good equipment and weapons (although we know that today there is a punitive battalion "Crimea").
At the same time, only the Crimean "Berkut" publicly stated about non-obedience to Kiev from the security forces, and the Ukrainian authorities had the opportunity to use armed forces from other areas in support of the pro-Ukrainian militants. What, in fact, did in the Donbas.
3) "There are no tourists in Crimea! Even the Russians do not go!" Screenshots of empty beaches from Koktebel webcams, “familiar owners of the hotel” ... All this is very suitable for arguing to the Crimean phobians. What can you agree with them? Only that the number of tourists in 2015 is less than in Ukraine. But how much?
In 2015, 4,598 million tourists came to Crimea, 2014 - 4 million, 2013 in year - 5,890 million, in 2012 - 6,134 million people. What do these numbers say? The fact that after a trial and crisis 2014 year, the number of tourists gradually went up. Naturally, the lack of a full-fledged land corridor greatly affects the carrying capacity of the Crimea. A trip through the ferry is still associated with queues and storms, and the plane is associated with a high price for residents of not so priority areas as Moscow and St. Petersburg. That is why the bridge is the main starting point for entering Crimea large-scale investments. No infrastructure - no confidence, no investors.
Although even the airport of Simferopol contradicts the stupidity of the absence of tourists. In the summer, he took over 100 aircraft for landing, and as many took off. At the same time, over the Crimea, there was up to 10 civilian aircraft, which is beautifully displayed in such online services as Flightradar24.
Separately, there is statistics on the number of Russians who came to Crimea. If in 2013, the number of Russians was 1,5 million, in 2015 year - 88%, or 4 million people. Data on the total number of tourists for 2015 can be found by months on the official website of the Government of Crimea.
4) "Crimea is turning into a military base." Apparently, for tanks Russia is building highways and the Kerch bridge, for VKS fighters it is upgrading the civilian airport of Simferopol, and for cadets and recruits it is repairing all schools ... Despite the Ukrainian tantrum about building up military units in Crimea, their number has remained constant and unchanged since the referendum - 22,5 thousands (although even under an agreement concluded with Ukraine, up to 25 thousand troops of the Russian Federation can be in the Crimea).
And now some foreign examples. In Israel, on the territory of 22 072 km² (5000 km² less than Crimea) is the strongest army in the Middle East, which includes 176 500 military personnel, 5 is the world's first air defense force, the best missile defense system in the world for short-range missiles, up to 200 nuclear charges and thousands of armored vehicles. Did hundreds of nuclear charges and tensions with neighbors scare 3,1 into a million tourists in 2015? Does this prevent Israel from developing agriculture and high-tech production?
A good example is our main "partner" - the United States. On the island of Oahu in Hawaii, which has an area of only 1545,3 km², there are 150 military personnel and the most important base of the 000rd fleet Pearl Harbor, where 3 cruisers, 6 destroyers, 2 frigates and 16 nuclear submarines are “stationed”. Also on this small island, a million local residents are pleased with the storage of nuclear warheads for the Tomahawks (50 pieces) and 40 nuclear aerial bombs. And yet, at least 6-8 million tourists annually do not deny themselves the pleasure of riding a wave, or try to touch a hot lava with a sneaker.
Well, in the meantime, California residents regularly admire delightful loops in the air, which remain after the launch of ballistic missiles from the Vandenberg airbase (200 km from Hollywood).
5) "Crimea is on a mission. It will lead to the collapse of the Russian economy." And again, simple numbers are across the throat of haters of the Russian Crimea. The federal target program of the Crimea to 2020 of the year provides for the use of 681,2 billion rubles, of which 658 billion rubles will go from the budget of Russia. It also includes the main infrastructure projects, including the Kerch Bridge. Almost all the money from it today is implemented by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Money to the bridge goes immediately Rosavtodor.
The Crimean budget stands apart. The budget of the Crimea on 2016 year is 86,653 billion rubles. At the same time, own revenues of 23,894 billion, and from Moscow, 62,76 billion were allocated. Thus, before 2020, subsidies, subventions and subsidies from the federal budget for the local budget of Crimea will be about 350 billion more rubles.
As a result, we have 1 trillion rubles from the budget of the Russian Federation for 6 years. And now let's try to figure out what this trillion means. And here everything is simple! The budget of Russia per year is about 15 trillion rubles. 15 x 6 years = 90 trillions. As a result, only the 1 / 90 part of the Russian budget goes to the Crimea (not to be confused with GDP). 2,3 million people live in Crimea, or 1 / 64 is part of the population of Russia (total 146,5 million people).
But that's not all. Recall the sanctions. Last time, we already found out that sanctions against Russia can be introduced under any pretext. And the refusal of the European Parliament to lift at least part of the sanctions, despite the Minsk agreements, and the demonization of Russia's actions in Syria are excellent proof of this. Russia's losses from sanctions until 2017, taking into account the reduction in investment, amount to 160-170 billion dollars. Here, the estimates of both the Russian government and experts coincide. Of course, this already plays a significant role for the Russian economy. But, according to the same experts, losses from falling oil prices amounted to $ 400 billion. Well, in the end, we recall that the ruble is beginning to move rapidly not on occasion News on the introduction of new sanctions, and on the occasion of changes in oil prices. And the graphs are direct proof of this ... But is it even possible in the case of a record drop in the ruble from energy prices to talk about the collapse of the economy? Let it be said by those who predicted the collapse of Russia, as soon as oil drops below $ 80.
6) “Indigenous people are being oppressed in Crimea”. If we recall all the years in independent Ukraine since the return of the Crimean Tatars, the “rights of the indigenous people” have always been the main argument for the business interests of its individual representatives. Grants and the Crimean land - that's the main factor. It was enough for the authorities to give a hint at the demolition of self-capture, as several thousand radical supporters of the Majlis immediately come, who block the roads and organize riots. It is thanks to them that in the Crimea there were most of all the Berkut special forces in comparison with other regions of Ukraine.
The very same policy of the Majlis was based on the isolation of the Crimean Tatars and the deepening of the cultural division on the peninsula under the pretext of the threat from the authorities and the Slavic majority. Contrary to all the principles of democracy, the Crimean Tatars were inspired that only they had the right to own the Crimea, based on their national characteristics, which created a fertile ground for interethnic conflict. This makes the Majlis look like a meeting of Ukrainian Nazis, who also formed in the minds of Ukrainians the idea of establishing national characteristics in the first place. In this regard, it is important to note that the split was primarily transnational, and not interfaith. By the way, at the mourning meetings of May 18, which were held by the extremist group of the Majlis, for some reason, figures from Freedom appeared.
In addition to the organized-crime group Mejlis, there was an Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir (banned in Russia) in Crimea, which dared to hold a rally in Simferopol on June 6 of the year, which brought together thousands of like-minded people to 2013. Her people from Crimea died in Syria on the side of the terrorists.
All these groups in total had a considerable impact on the Crimean Tatars, and it is natural that radicalism on the part of their active members poses a threat to the residents of Crimea. Naturally, the Russian special services are interested in maintaining order on the peninsula, since it is order and peace in Crimea that are the main objectives of the annexation of Crimea to Russia. And there is no point in doubting the professionalism of the Russian special services. Modern methods of identifying terrorists have allowed Russia to avoid major terrorist attacks by Daesh on its territory and, of course, this required dozens of detentions and searches. Why should the radical Crimean Tatars, who are followers of the Majlis organized criminal group or Islamist groups, be untouchable? It’s as if in Crimea only criminals with anti-Russian views are caught ...
According to the Ukrainian “human rights activists”, 230 was already “violated human rights” in the Crimea. So, according to their data, 20 criminal cases are in themselves a “violation of human rights”. Well, nothing that for the undermining of power lines and the preparation of explosions and in Ukraine, according to the law, many years of prison are supposed. It does not matter. Naturally, all missing Crimeans with pro-Ukrainian views were hanged on “occupiers”, and it does not matter that 2014 people were missing in 156, including 13 Crimean Tatars, 24 Ukrainians and 119 Russians (the report Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation, Ella Pamfilova). I must also mention the number of immigrants. 21,7 thousands of Crimeans went to live in Ukraine for the entire time of the "occupation". 21,7 thousands of 2,3 million. For comparison: the number of citizens who left Ukraine since 2014 of the year exceeds one million people. So Europeanization!
So, there is no question of any oppression of people on a national basis or for the pro-Ukrainian position. Russia has a wealth of experience, based on the joint peaceful residence of completely different nations, and the Crimea in this regard is not some special exception.
Well ... This is how the next 6 myths related to the Russian Crimea look like, and, as we see, they clearly do not stand up to scrutiny.
All the propaganda of Crimean phobians is designed to emit as many fakes as possible in the hope that their refutation will be significantly inferior in popularity to the fakes themselves. In this regard, the “own and other” media factor plays a huge role. Most people on Earth really cannot adapt to the new informational reality in conditions of large-scale informational collisions, when information can be just the opposite. Therefore, only the party that wins the most detailed and honest description of the events taking place here will win, not covering up the failures from “its” side due to the opposite failures.