- In 1802 and 1918. Russians treacherously bestowed sovereignty on Finland;
- In 1918, the cunningly presented, for the first time in stories, Latvians and Estonians, their own statehood;
- Poland restored its statehood twice with the help of Russia: in 1918 and in 1944;
- Romania was born as a result of the Russian-Turkish wars, and became sovereign by the will of Russia in 1877-1878;
- Bulgaria as a state was born as a result of the victory of the Russians in the Russian-Turkish war 1877-1878, in which the Russians defended the Bulgarian brothers. In gratitude, Bulgaria participated in the two world wars in the anti-Russian coalitions. Now she is a member of NATO, US bases are located on her territory;
- Serbia as a sovereign state was also born as a result of that war;
- Azerbaijan as a state took shape for the first time as part of the USSR;
- Armenia, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan remained only as part of the USSR;
- Mongolia never had a statehood and formed it only with the help of the USSR;
- Belarus and Ukraine for the first time gained statehood as a result of the Great October Revolution within the USSR. And in 1991, they got their complete independence from him;
- The independence of Switzerland won the 217 from France Suvorov years ago. And Switzerland has never fought since;
- Russia liberated Austria and Czechoslovakia from the Third Reich in 1945;
- Catherine the Second's support in 1780-83. The North American United States contributed to the defeat of England and the attainment of US independence;
- Twice in the last 2 centuries, Russia granted independence to most European countries, smashing the armies of Napoleon and Hitler;
- Stalin's position in negotiations with the United States and Britain gave Germany the opportunity to maintain statehood after the defeat of the Third Reich in 1945;
- Gorbachev’s position allowed Germany to unite in 1990;
- Without the help of the USSR, Egypt could not stand and consolidate its independence in the war with Israel, Britain and France in 1956-57. In 1967, the intervention of the USSR stopped the war of Israel against Egypt, in fact saved the Arabs from total defeat;
- Angola won its independence in 1975 only thanks to the USSR;
- Most of the colonies of Western Europe gained their independence thanks to the decolonization movement after the Second World War, in which the USSR played the main role ...
And you can also recall the role of Russia-USSR in the formation of such states as China, Vietnam, North Korea, India, Greece (was repulsed by Russia from the Turks in 1821), Algeria, Cuba, Israel (created by Stalin), Mozambique, etc. .
Such is the criminal and aggressive Russia - in the opinion of its current opponents. And if you look back at all of the above, it becomes clear why.
In the glorious history of Western countries - the colonization, the extermination of Indians and Indians, the seizure of black slaves and their sale to the "democratic" USA. In the history of Russia - the opposite is true. In all the territories annexed and patronized, she experienced rapid national, cultural, and industrial growth.
Take the same Mongolia. If Russia (in the face of the USSR) were walking along the path of the United States, it would have been easy to smack this helpless national education. But at the expense of Soviet specialists and irrevocable funds, the Mongolian nomads built the high-rise city of Ulan Bator, we gave them medicine, education, industry, etc. Of course, all this had political goals, but our way of achieving them and the Western one were radically different.
Imperial and Soviet Russia included other tribes and countries in their orbit by their ascent, and the West by their humiliation and genocide (American Indians, African negroes, Indians). Yes, such was the tsarist and Soviet dogma - “the white king” bestows, and does not take away! But we honestly followed it. And the western dogma was just the opposite - why today the West declares the entire Russian history to be criminal. And from his point of view, this is absolutely true: after all, Russia has always violated the Western law on the suppression and extermination of the weakest.
Today, due to our internal misfortunes and problems, we ourselves turned out to be a weak global link. And the West, in retaliation for our former generosity, immediately pulled out its punitive sword from the democratic sheath: at Russia! After all, she has disgraced the predatory western countries with her generosity for centuries - and now the time has come to get even. And instead of the hand of friendship that we gave to France after repelling her invader-Napoleon, Germany — after overthrowing her Hitler — we are now thrown into a vengeful nose.
But there is nothing to be offended by this and it is not necessary to expect that our “Western partners” will somehow come to their senses, hear our arguments and replace us with anger at the mercy. It will not happen. Only we ourselves, by our own efforts, will be able to return to the rank of a great power, sympathetic to the world with its historic mission - to lift from its knees oppressed countries and forgive them debts “by the right of the Russian nobility”.
And therefore it is necessary to drive the “Europeans” of Gref, Chubais, Kudrin and others like them with our helm. The “European way”, on which they are pulling us, is not really our way. On this way, we are only waiting for historical revenge from Europe, to which Ukraine has now subjected Ukraine, perceived by Europeans as a fragment of the Russian empire.
We turn "to the West" - we get exactly the same thing that stupid Ukraine has already received from this vengeful West. It is necessary to turn off exclusively on the especial, no matter how Grefs and Chubais would laugh at him, the way. We walked this path for centuries, overcoming all the current misfortunes. They need to go on and on - then all today's disgraces with which the historical examples of darkness, we will win by common will.