If you believe the representative of the Pentagon, then in these structures were stored "millions of dollars." The exact number of these "millions" of terrorist funds was kept in the igil treasury of Iraq is not reported.
A spokesman for the US Department of Defense noted that, according to US intelligence, "the money was produced by the illegal sale of crude oil." At the same time, an American military official for some reason does not say anything about, and who exactly is the buyer of crude oil from the militants of the Islamic State terrorist group. Or is American intelligence unable to establish this? ..
Earlier, the US Treasury announced that the IG's annual income is about 0,5 billion dollars, of which only 43% is oil trade. Where did the IG get the remaining 57% of cash, they didn’t specify in the American Ministry of Finance.