1. Characteristic style (school, direction) in one sentence
- A style designed to perform any combat missions and the ability to act on any rules of sports fights.
2. Style motto (schools, directions)
- I find it difficult if I formulate myself, perhaps: “good must overcome evil!”
3. The origins (beginning) of the direction (when and who founded)
- Spiridonov V.A. Around the 20's of the 20 century.
4. The ultimate goal of the class (the ideal to which the student is going), the physical and mental qualities that he must acquire
- Victory in any battle
5. Teaching methods
- The shortest and effective terms of training. First, the essence of reception on the opponent in the anatomical rack is explained, then the features of practical application are given, based on the tasks of application.
An example of a technique with an emphasis on actions in the orchestra (if a person has flaws in this regard):
1 Basics of kneeling
2 Hand work (shvungi) when unbalancing on the knees
3 hold side, lock base inward; latch to itself; “Scarf”, “tie”, “stool”, defense and counter technique moves
4 hold across, base away, latch upward, escapes by defense and counter technique
5 holding from the side of the head, the base to itself; self-latch; caring
6 withholding; base upwards; latch behind the back; care;
7 holdback; the base to itself latch itself; caring
8 hold back; base inside; latch to itself; caring
9 transitions to other types of holds
10 inputs on hold (attack and advance)
11 protection from entry to hold (defense and head-on combat)
12 exits with holding on the side for painful holds on the arm and on choking techniques
13 exits from holding across to the painful tricks on the arm and on the leg
14 exits with deduction from the head to the painful techniques for the arm and to the suffocating techniques
15 exits with deduction from the side of the legs to the painful tricks on the leg
16 Exits from holding to choking techniques, painful techniques on the leg and arm
17 escape from suffocation
18 pain relief receptions
19 leg pain relief
20 punches in the ground
21 kicks on the ground
22 stall protection
23 on the ground
24 off-balance with punches in the ground
25 stall protection from rack attack
26 protection against group attack while sitting and lying
27 stick backhand protection
28 stick protection
29 shock protection from top stick
30 shock protection from behind the stick
31 knock back protection
32 side knife protection
33 protection from top of the knife
34 protection from behind the knife
35 protection from the threat of a gun on the right
36 protection from the threat of a gun on the left
37 protection from the threat of a gun on top
38 protection from the threat of a gun behind
39 protection from the threat of a gun on the right
40 protection from the threat of a gun on the left
41 protection from the threat of a gun on top
42 protection from the threat of a gun behind
6. Used equipment (shock, wrestling, zalomnaya, etc.)
- All kinds. During its existence, the school of martial Sambo of Dynamo direction took all the advanced experience in the development of martial arts and adopted the most effective one.
7. Direction tactics
- The ultimate goal is the ability to detain any person with any level of training without causing significant harm.
8. The presence of training battles (sparring). In what form, according to what rules are held?
- Can be carried out by any rules. The version of the RBD (hand-to-hand fight Dinamo) was most recommended to the current employees of the security forces, as injuries were excluded, while there were no restrictions on equipment - there were restrictions only on the degree of contact. In fact - a lightweight version of combat sports sambo.
9. Physical training (general and special) - including work with weights, free weights, your weight
- All kinds of training with a scientific approach to methods.
10. Work against the group
- There is
11. Situational training
- Available in two versions:
1) divided by accounts;
2) smoothly without jerks and stops.
Both versions were taught at the Institute. Lesgafta, as instructor training techniques.
12. Work against weapons/with weapon
- In the security forces was given a separate discipline, as a special tactic. operations (TSP); Teaching for the civilian population causes some difficulties, since there is no experience of such teaching. This is due primarily to the vulture on the method of preparation. Difficulties in practice of teaching with the motivation to learn: if the security forces clearly understand the need to study this topic, then a civilian with a weapon is often outlawed.
Personally, I had a year of experience training civilians on this topic. If you continue the practice, you can develop the experience of such training, but so far there are no prerequisites for such development. Example: Cossacks wore daggers and checkers - there was a motive for the development of working with weapons; as long as there is no permission for carrying weapons to civilians, there are no legislative prerequisites for the development of weapons technology. On the contrary, it was changes in the laws for carrying weapons that were the prerequisites for the development of combat skills without weapons.
13. Work on the ground (in the stalls)
- The general principles of combat in close contact, created by Spiridonov, and mentioned in the book of Oznobishin, were developed during the Second World War during the training of military intelligence officers. Later in the GRU, this technique was brought to the highest perfection and allowed to fight in any conditions, including underwater combat. Due to the vultures of secrecy, we received a return in the form of the popularity of Brazilian jujitsu and the grappling version of ACDC. But none of these schools has an academic basis (the possibility of preparation from simple to complex on the basis of scientific principles). At least, I have not met a person who could explain to me the methods of preparing traffic safety and ADCS consistently from simple to complex. I can explain the work in the stalls to anyone on any approach: after a throw (as was usually done in Sambo) and on the part of skills in movement (as is done in Oriental styles).
14. Work in non-standard conditions, from non-standard opponents (in water, in darkness, confined space, from a dog, etc.)
- I did not fully go through the training in combat in the water, I know only general principles that have a technical connection with the stroke technique (shvung), which are also the basis of fighting in close contact with Spiridonov.
In the battle in the dark, in limited space, in non-standard conditions, from non-standard opponents, there are general recommendations. There are no completed methods and cannot be, therefore they are not standard.
15. Psychological training
- Of necessity.
16. Other effects from occupations (improving, developing and etc.)
- Full control of your body.
17. Unique features of the direction (style, school)
- The sequence of skills from simple to complex.
18. Application in life (a case of self-defense, when the student was able to protect himself in this direction).
- A lot of examples, including personal experience.
19. How did you come to this direction?
- For the first time I got into the boxing room DSO "Labor Reserves" as a child. 2 years of hard work allowed me to achieve some success. I had good punches, I learned how to fight in the ring. But I was tormented by the question of the ability of a person to fight, always and everywhere. I tried to find the missing skills in the hall where Sambo was taught. I noticed that the police officers, prepared according to their simple program, successfully carried out their tasks. It aroused interest. Fortunately for me, I was assigned a police officer in a pair in the sambo hall, who was suitable for me by weight and size. From him I first received a number of training skills, which I am writing about now. Then I studied wherever I could, meeting interesting and wonderful people.
20. Has the Spiridonov system been preserved in its pure form?
- There is no Spiridonov style in its pure form, but the Dynamo system maintained its approach to accelerated training of employees. Much was refined and created after Spiridonov. Narrow application sections were developed according to his approach. When there was no Internet, it was necessary to exchange information in person, in parts to collect technical developments in combat sambo from the direction of Dynamo from different instructors. When RB Dynamo appeared, they more or less gathered everything in one heap, outlined common approaches.
With the classical direction of sambo, an exchange constantly occurred. Civilian trainers came to Dynamo, to training centers for employees.
21. What drives you as a coach?
- After 16 years of classes, in 1995, I was offered to start training a group of boys left without a coach, according to the RB Dynamo program. I got acquainted with the program, and I liked it. The program had all the general training requirements that I imagined, a minimum of technical limitations, and serious injuries were excluded. After six months, I got into the service in law enforcement, I received the necessary training from good instructors. Engaged himself in training staff. 90-ies demanded the creation of units to capture armed criminals and the release of hostages. I was trained in this direction, created my unit, we successfully carried out combat and training operations. At the same time, I continued to work with adolescents.
When I became unnecessary to my state, working with the preparation of adolescents, the desire to wrest them from the streets and bad companies, my upbringing in the spirit of military service (I am a descendant of the Kuban Cossacks) became the motives for continuing my coaching activities. I did not have, and no ambitions in the plan to become famous or earn money. In an atmosphere of declining morals, loss of spiritual values, it became important for me to give young people guidance on their own body, on their love for a healthy lifestyle, on fulfilling their essence as a man and a warrior.
A few years ago I was faced with the development of grappling and mixed martial arts. Great directions. However, among adherents of these directions, there is a lot of undeserved criticism in the direction of sambo, sympathy for foreign methods. It became a shame for their teachers, mentors, instructors and like-minded people, for those who stood at the origins of sambo development.
I teach children, I keep Dynamo (Spiridon) training approach, but Dynamo has lost contact with the Federation of the Republic of Belarus.