Israeli Air Force aircraft hit the positions of the militant compound of Hamas in the Gaza Strip

34
The Israeli aviation launched rocket attacks on Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip. Israeli media reported that air strikes were carried out after one of the militant groups fired rockets on Israeli territory. At the same time, a number of media reports about one missile that fell in the Eshkol region, while other media report several missiles that exploded near Israeli settlements.

Israeli Air Force aircraft hit the positions of the militant compound of Hamas in the Gaza Strip


RIA News, referring to Israeli military expert Daniel Nisman, reports that the Israeli Air Force aircraft attacked the location of the 13-th brigade of the paramilitary wing of Hamas. The Israeli expert adds that this was probably done with the aim of the Hamas leadership to influence all sorts of Salafi terrorist groups that warmed in Gaza.

On the eve "9 channel" of Israel reported that additional counter-laws are being adopted to counter terrorism in the country. So, in the Ministry of Defense of the country propose to ban the close relatives of terrorists to appear on the territory of Israel. As an example, the following situation is cited: if a Palestinian terrorist makes an attack on Israel, then his relatives will not be allowed into the country, including his grandfather and grandmother. It does not say what the Israeli authorities will do if the terrorist himself has an Israeli passport.
  • YouTube
Our news channels

Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.

34 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. The comment was deleted.
    1. +7
      24 November 2015 14: 39
      A cool batch can happen!
      Now the Kurds - to help out in the open, for tourists - the finish line, on the border - only Karatsupy with Mukhtar.
      PS And these are just flowers!
      1. +8
        24 November 2015 14: 41
        Quote: oldseaman1957
        A cool batch can happen!

        That's for sure. It may turn out that soon letters will not be written on the monitor, but on triangles.
        1. +3
          24 November 2015 14: 51
          Quote: Vladimirets
          A cool batch can happen! What will the GDP say ?!


          because of Hamas? belay
          1. 0
            24 November 2015 14: 59
            Quote: atalef
            What will the GDP say ?!

            Alexander, was that exactly in my post? wink And so everyone here continues to rub about the Turks, we won’t calm down. smile
            1. +2
              24 November 2015 15: 14
              Quote: Vladimirets
              Quote: atalef
              What will the GDP say ?!

              Alexander, was that exactly in my post? wink And so everyone here continues to rub about the Turks, we won’t calm down. smile

              Hi, yes, sort of like yes, I quote
              Quote: Vladimirets
              And so everyone here continues to rub about the Turks, we won’t calm down

              Well, this is news, everyone understands that this is a momentous event
              1. 0
                24 November 2015 15: 17
                Quote: atalef
                yes, sort of like yes, I quote

                Stunned, just watch it without quoting. smile
            2. 0
              24 November 2015 15: 14
              Quote: Vladimirets
              Quote: atalef
              What will the GDP say ?!

              Alexander, was that exactly in my post? wink And so everyone here continues to rub about the Turks, we won’t calm down. smile

              Hi, yes, sort of like yes, I quote
              Quote: Vladimirets
              And so everyone here continues to rub about the Turks, we won’t calm down

              Well, this is news, everyone understands that this is a momentous event
        2. +3
          24 November 2015 14: 55
          Quote: Vladimirets
          It may turn out that soon letters will not be written on the monitor, but on triangles.

          If he will write to someone else.
        3. +5
          24 November 2015 15: 02
          I completely agree on the score of triangles Eugene. But as I’m already tired of looking and seeing how my country is being interfered with dirt. Maybe someone will count me as a complete moron, but if we don’t answer hard, we can say goodbye to our show-offs of a strong state and begin to prepare for the division of Russia on specific princedoms. There are two ways out of the current situation: either we are a strong state and we beat the Turks to the fullest, or we are blown away. I don’t want a war (probably there are no such people who want to see the death of their children), but sometimes it’s necessary to act for the sake of grandchildren. I don’t I want my invaders to hold my grandchildren for the slaves — BETTER TO KEEP TODAY. Here today we’ll see what the leadership of us will be troubled about. RESPECT OF COLLEAGUES.
    2. +3
      24 November 2015 14: 42
      It’s interesting if a NATO friend from Jerusalem spills near the Turkish border, will he be shot down? Or they’re afraid that in a couple of minutes bombers will fly to Ankara and Mossad will look for Erdogan in Turkey.
      1. +1
        24 November 2015 14: 56
        Quote: keel 31
        It’s interesting if a NATO friend from Jerusalem spills near the Turkish border, will he be shot down? Or they’re afraid that in a couple of minutes bombers will fly to Ankara and Mossad will look for Erdogan in Turkey.

        Since when is Israel in Nato?
        1. -1
          24 November 2015 15: 31
          Quote: Hello
          Quote: keel 31
          It’s interesting if a NATO friend from Jerusalem spills near the Turkish border, will he be shot down? Or they’re afraid that in a couple of minutes bombers will fly to Ankara and Mossad will look for Erdogan in Turkey.

          Since when is Israel in Nato?
          I wrote a friend on NATO, not a member of NATO, or you are no longer cooperating? My advice to you, get out of cooperation NATO has long discredited itself, otherwise you’ll smear yourself in guano.
          1. 0
            24 November 2015 15: 40
            Quote: keel 31
            I wrote a friend on NATO, not a member of NATO

            A friend by Nato and a member of Nato is like the same thing.
            Quote: keel 31
            or are you no longer cooperating?

            We cooperate, but not with NATO, but with individual countries regardless of blocs. For example, India is not in NATO, but we are cooperating.
    3. +2
      24 November 2015 14: 44
      The main thing is that the pilots are returned safe and sound, and the Turks will get theirs, I have no doubt !!!
      1. +1
        24 November 2015 14: 46
        Quote: 44World
        The main thing is that the pilots are returned safe and sound, and the Turks will get theirs, I have no doubt !!!

        I'm afraid .... ah, I don't want anything, you see everything on social networks ... crying
    4. +1
      24 November 2015 14: 54
      want ! revenge from submarines, not atom. this ... ! - with all the power !!! All .. All !! ! All !!! to gasp!
      1. +1
        24 November 2015 16: 13
        Quote: atk44849
        want ! revenge from submarines, not atom. this ... ! - with all the power !!! All .. All !! ! All !!! to gasp!

        How many Russian tourists are there in Turkey now?
        1. +3
          24 November 2015 21: 51
          Quote: GRAY
          How many Russian tourists are there in Turkey now?

          I realized that the citizen now only cares about "zhahnut".
  2. +6
    24 November 2015 14: 38
    it is necessary that Assad introduced the bes flight zone for the Turks with our C-300 and preferably over the zone where our Kurds are grouped, we need to take part in the flights ...
    1. +3
      24 November 2015 14: 48
      Quote: scrap123
      it is necessary that Assad introduced the bes flight zone for the Turks with our C-300 and preferably over the zone where our Kurds are grouped, we need to take part in the flights ...

      I am for C-400 and closer to the northern part of Latakia, so that Turkish planes even in 30 km fall from their borders, and that the winds in that area are hurricanees, while falling, flies back to their territory.
  3. +14
    24 November 2015 14: 39
    If it is logical to argue, then you need to shoot down a Turkish plane in retaliation, as was the case in the USSR! And in the present position, what will we do? All logistics to Syria, through the straits or the territory of Iraq (under US control)! What answer will we give to the Turks (read the USA) - here's the big question? We are now in a position where we cannot make a mistake with the next step for this provocation. May God grant strength and wisdom to our supreme !!!
    1. +1
      24 November 2015 14: 42
      Quote: Hammer 75
      If it is logical to argue, then you need to shoot down a Turkish plane in retaliation, as was the case in the USSR! And in the present position, what will we do? All logistics to Syria, through the straits or the territory of Iraq (under US control)! What answer will we give to the Turks (read the USA) - here's the big question? We are now in a position where we cannot make a mistake with the next step for this provocation. May God grant strength and wisdom to our supreme !!!


      Only recall tourists and introduce a visa regime, motivating the threat of terrorist attacks in Turkey, the benefit there often blown up. So out? Only not deep concern !!!
      1. 0
        24 November 2015 14: 53
        The recall of tourists is already a huge blow to the Turkish economy.
        1. +1
          24 November 2015 18: 19
          Yes, no it’s not a blow. do not invent. But if you also prohibit all goods from Turkey, then somehow it will be affected.
      2. 0
        24 November 2015 15: 10
        If we smash this spit (deep concern), the Great Russia project will close forever, the time for deep garbage will come.
  4. +2
    24 November 2015 14: 39
    And the Turkish Air Force shot down the Russian Su 24, Tryndets !!!
    1. -6
      24 November 2015 14: 59
      They cover their own. This happens. Friendly fire. The pilot was ordered not to shoot down partners. The partners did not receive such an order ... Although it is even cooler here - our plane was above the territory of Turkey ...
  5. The comment was deleted.
  6. +1
    24 November 2015 14: 50
    If SU-24 was in the IDP Syria, near the borders with Turkey, why not cover the fighters? And there are still a lot of questions that, for now, I will not ask.
    1. +2
      24 November 2015 14: 54
      Quote: hrad
      If SU-24 was in the IDP Syria, near the borders with Turkey, why not cover the fighters? And there are still a lot of questions that, for now, I will not ask.

      No longer important, God forbid, punish those responsible, what will the country answer?
      1. -3
        24 November 2015 14: 56
        We need to figure it out, and then chop heads. Nothing really is known yet.
  7. +1
    24 November 2015 14: 52
    mdaaa ... and the custodians pulled themselves in time ...
  8. +1
    24 November 2015 14: 54
    This is a challenge, the Americans are rubbing their hands only and waiting for a flash of righteous anger. The answer should be thoughtful and not necessarily adequate, you can find other weak and vulnerable points. Better with prolonged pain and more expensive.
  9. 0
    24 November 2015 14: 54
    and where is the vaunted "dome"
    1. +6
      24 November 2015 15: 11
      "Dome" calculates ballistics and probable location
      rocket crashes, and if there is no settlement there - not
      launch an anti-missile. Out of savings, what to do recourse !
      So, if you go along the highway between cities, you can
      get shards of hail / kassama. Air alarm true
      always give .. It is better to get out of the car and lie down. Which I did.
  10. +1
    24 November 2015 15: 00
    The Israeli expert adds that this was probably done with the aim that the Hamas leadership influence all kinds of Salafi terrorist groups that warmed up in Gaza.

    An expert is such an expert, will the Hamas terrorists influence other terrorists? Where do they get such "pros" on Hamas?
    1. -1
      24 November 2015 15: 05
      Hamas is financing someone. That's what they dance from.

"Right Sector" (banned in Russia), "Ukrainian Insurgent Army" (UPA) (banned in Russia), ISIS (banned in Russia), "Jabhat Fatah al-Sham" formerly "Jabhat al-Nusra" (banned in Russia) , Taliban (banned in Russia), Al-Qaeda (banned in Russia), Anti-Corruption Foundation (banned in Russia), Navalny Headquarters (banned in Russia), Facebook (banned in Russia), Instagram (banned in Russia), Meta (banned in Russia), Misanthropic Division (banned in Russia), Azov (banned in Russia), Muslim Brotherhood (banned in Russia), Aum Shinrikyo (banned in Russia), AUE (banned in Russia), UNA-UNSO (banned in Russia), Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People (banned in Russia), Legion “Freedom of Russia” (armed formation, recognized as terrorist in the Russian Federation and banned)

“Non-profit organizations, unregistered public associations or individuals performing the functions of a foreign agent,” as well as media outlets performing the functions of a foreign agent: “Medusa”; "Voice of America"; "Realities"; "Present time"; "Radio Freedom"; Ponomarev Lev; Ponomarev Ilya; Savitskaya; Markelov; Kamalyagin; Apakhonchich; Makarevich; Dud; Gordon; Zhdanov; Medvedev; Fedorov; Mikhail Kasyanov; "Owl"; "Alliance of Doctors"; "RKK" "Levada Center"; "Memorial"; "Voice"; "Person and law"; "Rain"; "Mediazone"; "Deutsche Welle"; QMS "Caucasian Knot"; "Insider"; "New Newspaper"