Military Review

Defense Ministry of Afghanistan: more than 40 Talibs destroyed in a day

9
At least the Taliban militants ’42 militants were killed by military personnel during military operations over the past 24 hours, RIA News message of the Ministry of Defense of Afghanistan.




"A total of 42 terrorists were eliminated, 31 was injured and two were detained as a result of several joint military operations of the army, police and intelligence officers in various provinces over the past 24 hours", - said in a release.

In addition, "the security service took over the weapons of militants and defused several roadside bombs and mines," the agency’s press service added.

Earlier it was reported about carrying out a large-scale special operation against terrorists in 10 provinces and counties in the south of Afghanistan.
Photos used:
http://www.globallookpress.com/
9 comments
Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. avvg
    avvg 19 October 2015 10: 45 New
    +2
    Yes, only hard to believe, they (Taliban-Dushmans) grow like mushrooms in Afghanistan.
    1. Baikonur
      Baikonur 19 October 2015 10: 56 New
      +1
      But, anyway, I hope that the ice has broken!
      Thanks to the fact that Ours in Syria STARTED to show in practice who really are hot, strong guys and who you need to be friends with!
      1. Haettenschweiler
        Haettenschweiler 19 October 2015 11: 07 New
        -1
        Quote: Baikonur
        Thanks to the fact that Ours in Syria STARTED to show in practice who really are hot, strong guys and who you need to be friends with!


        - Paphos, pathos, pathos ... nothing changes at all here. And they will not be friends with Russia anyway. They probably remember how the Russians threw Iraq. Through one place.
    2. kil 31
      kil 31 19 October 2015 10: 56 New
      +2
      At least 42 Taliban fighters killed by military personnel during military operations over the past day
      It reminds me of a Greek legend, one kill ten of the earth will grow. For how many decades, there has been a war and the population is joining them. It may try to somehow change the domestic policy. To think with your own mind and negotiate with each other without looking back abroad. You live there and you can decide how to live only inside yourself. From abroad they don’t understand your internal structure and cannot tell you anything good. they don’t understand you.
      1. Haettenschweiler
        Haettenschweiler 19 October 2015 11: 08 New
        -1
        Quote: keel 31
        It reminds me of a Greek legend, one kill ten of the earth will grow. For how many decades, there has been a war and the population is joining them. It may try to somehow change the domestic policy. To think with your own mind and negotiate with each other without looking back abroad. You live there and you can decide how to live only inside yourself. From abroad they don’t understand your internal structure and cannot tell you anything good. they don’t understand you.


        - Не получится у них так. Каждая шишка на ровном месте желает править страной, или хотя бы её куском. А иностранцы активно помогают - оружием ли, деньгами ли... и если один патриот откажется от подачек - десять других всё равно возьмут. Вооружат своих "близких". И устроят кровавую баню.
        1. Same lech
          Same lech 19 October 2015 11: 27 New
          0
          Karzai has been trying to change her from time to time from the moment she established herself in KABUL on American bayonets.

          And the Afghans are such a people ... does not tolerate the presence of foreign troops on their territory.

          Afghanistan, a wonderland, a soldier entered a village and disappeared there .... so it will be with NATO and US troops ....
          too rebellious people, these Afghans and Germans do not match them.
      2. Vladimir 1964
        Vladimir 1964 19 October 2015 12: 15 New
        +1
        Quote: keel 31
        It reminds me of a Greek legend, one kill ten of the earth will grow. For how many decades, there has been a war and the population is joining them. It may try to somehow change the domestic policy. To think with your own mind and negotiate with each other without looking back abroad. You live there and you can decide how to live only inside yourself. From abroad they don’t understand your internal structure and cannot tell you anything good. they don’t understand you.


        Good thought Dear Igor, only it is unlikely that it will actually be implemented, due to the complete degradation of the institution of central authority in Afghanistan, unfortunately. And it did not start yesterday, and not even because of the introduction of troops of the USSR.

        Something like this, Dear. hi
  2. The comment was deleted.
  3. Mountain shooter
    Mountain shooter 19 October 2015 10: 48 New
    0
    Our VKS just cheered everyone up, I'll see. So to speak, a living example. It remains to intercept the cash flows that feed all this evil. In Afghanistan, this is especially difficult, as opium poppy cultivation has become almost the only livelihood of many peasants.
  4. Sasha75
    Sasha75 19 October 2015 10: 51 New
    +2
    One hundred percent again, the government of Afghanistan was confused with the Taliban))).
  5. roskot
    roskot 19 October 2015 11: 10 New
    0
    It will not be enough. 40 terrorists drop in the ocean.
  6. morozik
    morozik 19 October 2015 11: 23 New
    0
    Syria, map for the morning 19/10
  7. dchegrinec
    dchegrinec 19 October 2015 11: 37 New
    0
    А что мешает их русскими "томагавками" нагревать? Была команда и нет её.Пусть накопятся у границы сразу по полному списку, и дело конец..
  8. rotmistr60
    rotmistr60 19 October 2015 13: 06 New
    +1
    МО Афганистана начало изображать какие-то действия по "просьбе" (читай приказу) своих кураторов, которые уже много лет, якобы, обучают афганскую армию. И все это происходит конечно из-за результатов работы нашей авиации в Сирии.