So: By the grace of God of Russia, at last, I was lucky to get a normal President, just such as she needed in this contradictory segment. Stories. And everything seems to be going right. But the president is not forever. This fact is the same as the fact that there is no intelligible mechanism capable of Russia guaranteeing the emergence of the next leader with the same outstanding talents as the current President. And therefore it is necessary to squeeze the maximum benefit from the current situation. With such a high level of national trust in the President, the most intimate desires of the Orthodox, Russian people can now be realized. Namely:
1. Restoration of the monarchy, of course in the form that would harmoniously correspond to the current reality. I think that in Russia there are quite a few competent and creative political scientists, lawyers and economists, the strong-willed decision of the President, who are able to work out a form of sacralization of the power vertical and the design of this in the new Constitution. Each next leader, willy-nilly, will be forced to follow the predetermined standards of his predecessor, namely: to be an Orthodox Christian, since only the Orthodox Church has the ability to sacralize the power vertical, which in turn will provide the Church with additional levers of social and political influence. No matter how much the Orthodox Church would be criticized, it initially participated in the creation of the Russian State and it is thanks to her that Russia has not yet turned into a soulless, decaying, monster, mistakenly perceived by short-sighted people for an enlightened, European society. Also: sacralization of the power vertical will automatically consolidate the position of the ruling elite, even taking into account the possibility of changing future leaders. And the elite itself will be forced to reckon with the opinion of the Church, as a guarantor of the stability of its position. Such an alignment of forces in Russian society will create a favorable environment for the prosperity of the state. The era of the "temporary worker" will disappear, the era of the "zealous owners" will come. (Needless to say, my thoughts should not be considered as an ideal scheme. Life will surely make its own corrections. But ... We may no longer have a chance like this.)
2. The burial of the body of Ulyanov (Lenin) according to the Christian rite, with public funeral in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, while observing absolute piety with regard to his ideological followers. Registration of this event in the act of civil reconciliation. (Ulyanov bequeathed to bury himself next to his mother. The duty of an Orthodox Christian is to fulfill the last will, even if a sinner, but a Christian.)
3. Waiver of death penalty moratorium for pedophiles and serial killers.
4. Deprivation of electoral rights of representatives of sexual minorities, as mentally ill people. (Which is obvious)
5. The inclusion in the passports of the graph "nationality" and "religion" as symbols of a conscious declaration of the credibility of citizens. (I am sure that representatives of other nationalities and religions living in Russia and sharing all grief and joy together with the Russian people for centuries will take these points with pride.).
On this, perhaps, I will finish my reflections, in the hope that all other ideas necessary for the prosperity of our Motherland will later be offered by other caring compatriots.