Military Review

Two wars and 99 years of life

Two wars and 99 years of lifeOf particular interest to me are photos of beardless boys. I want to tell about them. When in December 1942 of the city was liberated Verkhnedonskoy district, along with parts of the Soviet Army, many farmers left for the front. Among them were Fomichev Vasily Maksimovich, Frolov Pyotr Fedorovich, Pozdnyakov Nikolay Konstantinovich. They immediately went into battle and, of course, many of them died.

There is a mass grave in the town of Novomoskovsk, Dnepropetrovsk region, where Cossacks-Migulins are buried.

And on May 13, 1943, the 1926 boys of birth, were drafted into the ranks of the Soviet Army. These are Morozov Vasily, Zelenkov Nikolay, Kravtsov Vasily, Zasidkevich Nikolay, Reutin Vasily from the village Meshcheryakov, Kovalev Peter from the village of Tihovsky, Skilkov Vasily from the village Biryukov. A lot of guys from neighboring villages and villages. Many of them did not even have 17 years then. But they were lucky. It was a time when the enemy was driven from our land, Stalingrad was liberated. And the boys were not immediately thrown into battle, but sent to study in the city of Kazan, where they remained until April 1944.

Maybe these are our fellow countrymen because they survived. Of these, an anti-aircraft artillery regiment was created, which received its baptism of fire during the liberation of the city of Korosten, which is in the Zhytomyr region. The task of the regiment was to cover from the air important objects, railway junctions, bridges.

The enemy snapped, tried to return the liberated cities. Enemy aircraft often bombed important objects. Bombed day and night. And these tried to destroy as many planes as possible. They honestly did their job, although it was very scary.

The communications operator was Morozov Vasiliy, the driver Zelenkov Nikolay, the gunner of the gun - Nikolai Zasidkevich.

Then their regiment freed Poland, where he met the joyful news of victory. The fate of these guys was different. For many years, they linked their lives with the army of Kravtsov Vasily and Skilkov Vasily.

All the other guys, though at different times, returned home, where they lived their lives with dignity. At present, only Nikolai Ivanovich Zasidkevich has survived. He carefully keeps a photo of a young girl, his platoon commander Nadezhda Ananina. He also remembers poems dedicated to her: “And you could see a formidable power in you when, raising your palm high, you would say a masculine, short word in a girl’s voice:“ Fire! ”

I wrote about the fate of only a few soldiers. And how many were all over the country! How many of these guys died, not having time to know life. We must always remember, as a mandate, the poems of Robert Rozhdestvensky: “Tell your children about them to remember! Tell the children of the children that they also remember! ”

In 17 years he detained an enemy landing

A snapshot of a young soldier, Mikhail Usenko, was published on 23 on February 1944 of the year in the army newspaper, which told about the brave mortar commander and his comrades who had detained enemy troops on Kimburg spit.

Misha Usenko in November 1942 turned only 17 years old, and in December he was called up for service. The starting point of the young soldier’s combat path was the participation in the counterattack of the Soviet troops against the army of Manstein, who was trying to unblock the German grouping led by General Paulus that got into the ring in the Stalingrad area. In the fierce battle Usenko passed worthy of baptism. Then there was Mius-front, which was called the second Stalingrad, the liberation of Donbass, the cities of Crimea, the battle of Vitebsk, the liberation of Lithuania, the battle for Königsberg, where the young man was seriously wounded in the chest.

It was April 1945 of the year. About the victory for which he shed blood, not sparing the very life, Michael found out in the hospital. The soldier assumed that after healing, he would be sent to the Far Eastern Front. But in the incomplete 19 years, Mikhail received an ID of a disabled World War II invalid and went home, where his family was very much waiting for him.

Cavalier of the Order of the Red Star, First Class Patriotic War, winner of three medals "For Courage", medals "For the storming of Perekop", "For the storming of Sevastopol", "For the capture of Konigsberg", "For the victory over Germany" Mikhail Nikolayevich Usenko and today incomplete 90 has remained active and not indifferent person for years, feeling personal responsibility for the education of the younger generation, for the fate of the country.

Yalta Conference under the supervision of anti-aircraft gunners

The military fate of Georgy Rufovich Simonov is interesting and unusual. The 240th division of the separate artillery division of the Black Sea Coast Guard fleet, where Georgy Simonov and his comrades served as a gunner's gunner, patrolling the Black Sea coast from Batumi to Novorossiysk, monitoring safety on land and at sea.

Anti-aircraft gunners guarded the airfields and were always there, where enemy provocations or extraordinary events were expected.

The most important such event for the fighter Simonov was historical Yalta meeting of leaders of the anti-Hitler coalition, which took place on February 411, 1945. The 240th division was entrusted with the protection of the airport in the city of Saki, where the aircraft of important persons arrived.

For more than a month, anti-aircraft gunners prepared for this event: at night they dug ditches for guns, shells, dugouts, carefully camouflaged their positions. Responsibility and secrecy were incredible. Commanders and political workers seriously worked with the personnel, instructing the fighters about all the little things.

As you know, the Yalta Conference was a success. All security services worked flawlessly. And soon there was a victory. The anti-aircraft gunners met this good news already in Sevastopol, where they also guarded the airfield and the bay. For Georgy Simonov after the end of the war demobilization did not happen. They formed a special team from the best sailors and, dressing in a sailor uniform, were sent to Germany, to the Baltic, where the German fleet was divided between the allies.

Overnight Georgy, who became a sailor, fell on a former enemy minesweeper as a gunner. Soon a squadron of 32 ships with newly-made sailors set off on more than a monthly voyage around Europe to the Black Sea. Four more years Simonov served on the minesweeper, clearing sea open spaces from mines, shooting them from ship's guns.

Home in the village Peskovatskaya Lopatin returned only in 1949 year. He worked as a breeder, mechanic, brigadier, agronomist.

Dmitry Dronov's two wars

Dmitry Tikhonovich Dronov was born in the 1924 year on the farm Matyushenskom. Before the war, after graduating from the factory school, he worked as an electrician at one of the Rostov factories. October 20 1941, he was drafted into the army. The military unit in which the Drones fell was formed in the city of Grozny. Having received the baptism of fire under Mozdok, the soldier passed many military roads through the territory of the North Caucasus and the Kuban.

Especially memorable to him are the battles for the Lesser Land. During the war, D.T. Dronov was trained in the military technical school, then served in the bridge builders battalion. After the victory over Germany, he was sent to the Far East, where the rout of the Japanese troops was completed.

In 1947, Dmitry Tikhonovich was demobilized. In 1949, the front-line soldier came to the service in the internal affairs bodies of the Verkhnedonsky district, to which he devoted his whole life. Awarded the Order of the Patriotic War.

Eight years mother did not see the son

Ivan Konstantinovich Nazarenko in the year of the beginning of the Great Patriotic War turned sixteen, and he was the eldest of four children. When the war broke out, the father of the family was immediately called to the front. Two months later, Ivan left his home.

Six teenagers from Ogaryov of the Voronezh Region were sent to factory training in the Urals, in Magnitogorsk, where they learned a profession and worked in a factory for the production of shells, contributing to the struggle with the hated enemy.

In 1943, the enlightened-age working age Ivan Nazarenko was called up for service. Beat the enemy recruit happened already in Poland. To repel the offensive of the Soviet Army on the Vistula, the Germans created a powerful system of defensive lines. It was these inaccessible frontiers that the mortar commander Ivan Nazarenko and his comrades had to overcome. By the end of the war, their howitzer artillery brigade was forty kilometers from Berlin, where they met the good news of the defeat of the fascists in their lair. But before returning home the soldier was still far away. He had to serve a few more years in Erfurt in defeated Germany. For eight years since the beginning of the war, the mother did not see her son. Since Vanya left her home as a sixteen-year-old boy without a hair, he came back as an adult, a strong man hardened in battle.

The Scout remained alive in Stalingrad and on the Kursk Bulge

In 1942, Fyodor Tikhonovich Dronov was drafted into the Red Army to defend the Motherland, became an intelligence officer, participated in the historic Battle of Stalingrad, was wounded. In 1943, the young but already experienced fighter Fedor Dronov, who showed courage and soldierly intelligence in reconnaissance, became the senior reconnaissance officer of the 7 Guards Airborne Brigade, and after the battle of Kursk Bulge he was the commander of the reconnaissance unit. The combat intelligence officer Dronov, a participant in the epochal battles of the most brutal of wars, fought against the hated enemy until he was completely defeated, for which he has the medal "For the victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 19411945."

Serve in the army veteran, like many of his peers, had to 1947 year. After returning to his homeland, the demobilized soldier worked on the Red October collective farm, then became the accountant of the Verkhnedonsky district financial department, where he served until his retirement, having gone from the accountant to the head of the financial department. For nearly twenty years he held this responsible position.

The 17 years went into battle

Semyon Chekunov went to the front as a volunteer in December 1942 of the year after his release from the Nazi aggressors of the Migulinsky district. A seventeen-year-old boy soon received a baptism of fire in the attack on Chertkovo station, showing courage and fearlessness. The battle was won thanks to experienced fighters and new recruits like Simon.

Then he fought on the Belarusian front, participated in the liberation of Ukraine, Belarus, where he was wounded in the head, but in a hospital in the city of Kalinin, doctors saved him from certain death. The boy soldier was declared unfit for service in the army and was decommissioned. But after half a year, Seeds were sent to the North Caucasus, to Nalchik, where a recent fighter served in the economic part, providing cadets with gasoline. There he found the news of the end of the war.

After the war, Chekunov lived and worked in his native village of Migulinskaya, where he lives to this day. Simon Arkhipovich Chekunov was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War 1 degree, the medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 19411945."

Sytin survived

The front roads of Sytin Viktor Tikhonovich are the glorious path of the 5 Don Cossack Corps, which fought in the second, third and fourth Ukrainian fronts. The cavalry guardsmen heroically beat the enemy, starting from the foothills of the Caucasus and to the Austrian Alps. For military service, the Red Banner 5 of the Don Cossack Corps was awarded the honorary title Budapest.

In the battles for the Hungarian capital, Viktor Sytin was wounded and was being treated in a hospital in Budapest. After the war, Sytin continued to serve in the Cossack corps in Novocherkassk for some time, and after demobilization he returned to Verkhniy Don, where he worked as a driver in a leskhoz, utilities, and other places.

He is alive and in 91 year

Lykov Stepan Vasilyevich 91 a year, but he perfectly remembers how 19 December 1941 of the year was drafted into the army from the Verkhnemomonsky district of the Voronezh region, after passing military training, he was enlisted as a medical shooter in the 5 rifle company of the 335 rifle regiment.

At the beginning of April 1942, the formed regiment was redeployed to the Kaluga Region, and already on April 17 entered into battle with the Germans in the Zaytsevaya Mountain area. Pulling the wounded soldiers to a safe place (and then saved by a medical instructor 26 people), he himself was seriously wounded in the left forearm with a bursting bullet. Despite the terrible pain and great bleeding, Stepan was able to crawl to our trench, he was immediately transported to the regimental first-aid post, from where he was sent to hospital in Moscow, and then to Ufa.

In the Ufa hospital №1019, Lykov was treated until the end of August 1942, and then he was discharged from the army in disability. Later he found out that in the battle for Zaitsev Hill, which was the first and the last for the medical orderlies, four thousand soldiers and officers of the 58 Infantry Division, which included his rifle regiment, were killed.

Returning from the hospital to his homeland, Stepan Vasilyevich from the military front came to the labor front. He worked as an agronomist at the state farms of the Chertkovsky district, at the state farm “Migulinsky”, on the collective farms named after Lenin, “Red October” of the Upper Don Region. His work experience is 56 years.

Currently, Spepan Vasilyevich Lykov lives in the Ozersky Farm. He values ​​his awards: the medal "For Military Merit", which he was awarded immediately after the battle on Zaitsev Mountain, the Order of the Patriotic War 1 degree, the medal "For Victory over Germany" and the medal "For Valiant Labor in the Great Patriotic War."

Twice resurrected

With Vladimir Tikhonovich Yermakov in the war there was an extraordinary case when he was considered dead and a funeral sent home, and he, fortunately, was alive. Called by Migulinskiy military registration and enlistment office in January 1943, the guy from Don got to the city of Raisin. He was an ordinary soldier. In the battle near Semyonovka he was wounded in the legs, and nurses from another division picked him up. On a medical train, a wounded soldier was taken to a hospital in Barnaul, where he received treatment and was declared unfit for military service.

From the hospital, Vladimir was sent to Novosibirsk to the military plant number XXUMX, where he worked as a duty officer at the station. Only in 635, he was able to come on vacation to the village of Kazan, and a year later to return home completely. He worked on a collective farm before retirement in 1946, as a tractor driver, assistant foreman, dispatcher, foreman. He lives in Kazan. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War I degree.

Soldier and after war soldiers

Soon after the invaders 1943 were expelled from the village of Mescheryakovsky in May, several very young 1926 boys of birth, including Nikolai Zasidkevich, were drafted into the ranks of the active army. In Stalingrad, the guys received a military specialty mortar. And then they were sent down the Volga to Kazan, where for another six months they were trained to shoot anti-aircraft guns at planes and from long-range artillery guns.

And now it is time, when they, together with the gunners' experience, were loaded onto the platforms with the guns and sent to the front.
Nikolay Zasidkevich arrived in the Belarusian city of Korosten, where there were fierce battles, and the enemy aviation often raided. And the task of the anti-aircraft gunners was to protect important objects from the fascist vultures, which they intended to destroy.
As the fighting advanced to the west, the unit where Zasidkevich served turned out to be in Poland. There he met a victory.

But after defeating Germany, his service did not end.

Wearing a military uniform had almost five years. Post-war service was held on Sakhalin, in Omsk, Ashkhabad, where a terrible earthquake occurred in 1949, and the military carried out rescue work. Nikolai Ivanovich Zasidkevich finished his service in Podolsk near Moscow. And returning to his native farm, he began working as a mechanic at the MTS, then at the state farm. For conscientious work in 1976, he was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
Nikolai Ivanovich Zasidkevich finished his service in Podolsk near Moscow. And returning to his native farm, he began working as a mechanic at the MTS, then at the state farm. For conscientious work in 1976, he was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.

Two wars and 99 years of life

Kolychev Nikolai Fomich was born on December 19 on 1916 in the Migulinsky District. In the autumn of 1940, he was drafted into the army and sent to Mongolia in Khalkhin Gol, where the situation was tense: just a year ago, Japanese troops were defeated, invading the territory of the Soviet Union.

In the 1941 year, when the Great Patriotic War began, Nikolai Kolychev was sent to a special division at a communications school. After graduating from this school in January 1942, he was awarded the title of first class radio operator. He served in the Far East. N.F. Kolychev was awarded the medals "For Courage", "For the victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 19421945." In June 1946, he returned home to the village of Migulinskaya and worked as a foreman at a state farm. He married Rudakova Matryona Feodorovna, with whom 61 lived a year. They have two daughters, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. No wonder lived Nikolai Fomich 99 years of life.

Five brothers

There were five Pribytkov brothers. When the Great Patriotic War began, all the brothers went to defend their country. And the youngest of them, Stephen 1920, born at that time, was on active duty in Mongolia, from where part of them was immediately sent to the front. Served Pribitkov intelligence. When the offensive of the Red Army began, he participated in the liberation of his native Don region. The brave scout was twice wounded, and after treatment he returned to service.

When the enemy was already driven from the Soviet land, Stephen was wounded for the third time. A serious wound brought him out of the active row of fighters. Detached from the combat service, the soldier Pribitkov served further in the working battalion.

And when the war crossed the borders of the Motherland, the second medical board issued a verdict - unfit for military service and ordered him to be sent home, Stefan refused to follow the order, and asked to leave him in the working battalion. So he ended up in the ancient Hungarian city of Pecs under the command of Captain Kulik, who was responsible for the food supply to the front and hospitals. Here they met the news of victory.

Only four Pribitkov brothers returned from the war. Dmitry went missing. And before the 70 anniversary of the Great Victory, only Stefan Folimonovich was lucky to live.

Twice called

Ivan Porfirevich Korshunov was called to the war twice. For the first time in May 1943. Van is not yet seventeen. To the city of Morozovsk the boys-recruits went on foot. After several days spent at the assembly point, Ivan was sent home. Spring sowing began, and he graduated from the tractor driver courses. Professional machine operators needed no less in the rear than fighters at the front.

The second agenda came in January of 1944, and Ivan Korshunov, a little matured, first went to Bataysk, and then got into the “school” in the city of Prokhladny, in Kabardino-Balkaria.

Having barely mastered military science, the young soldiers at night were sent by train to Grozny, and then to the mountains, where Chechen gangsters became active.

In difficult mountain conditions, along with parts of the NKVD, the soldiers of the Soviet Army eliminated these gangs. Here Ivan Korshunov was injured, as a result of which he lost his fingers and became disabled. In the fall of 1944, he was demobilized.
After the war he worked on his native land in the Farm Well tractor driver, mechanic, engineer for labor-intensive processes. For conscientious work he received the title "Veteran of Labor".

Cyril Pinchenko's Double War

The youngest daughter Zinaida Kirillovna Sidelnikova told about the difficult fate of Kirill Lukyanovich Pitchenko from the village of Zaikinsky.

Kirill Lukyanovich was born in the distant 1908 year in the village of Bereznyagi, Voronezh region. His growing up fell on the years of revolution, civil war and post-war devastation. He was left an orphan and, moreover, took care of his younger brother and sister as best he could. Kirill graduated from the entire 4 class, later learned to be a tractor driver and chauffeur. His own personal life was dramatic. His first wife died with her little daughter, whom she just had time to give birth. It was a difficult time for young Cyril Pitchenko to re-acquire a family.

As in most peasant families, they had five children at that time. But the measured life of the Pitchenko family was interrupted by the approaching war. In 1939, the war began with Finland. Kirill Lukyanovich was called to the northern front, where he served as a driver for the usual “lorry” for almost two years. After returning home from the Finnish war, he worked on the collective farm as a tractor driver.

But the next year, Germany attacked our country. Pitchenko again went to the front, leaving his wife and children at home, the oldest of whom was ten years old, and the younger Zina, who now told about her father, a year and two months. According to the daughter, Kirill Lukyanovich walked the war of Russia all over, and returned home by the autumn of 1945.
Of course, the front was not without injuries and concussions, but the household was glad that their husband and father remained alive. Although in his recollection he once was close to death. When, after one of the battles, dead fighters were gathered, the contused Cyril Pitchenko was also taken for the dead.

Perhaps he would have fallen asleep in a mass grave with the fallen if one of the soldiers of the funeral team had not paid attention to the fact that Pitchenko's eyelids trembled. It became clear that the fighter is alive. So his death passed until the end of the war.

In the first post-war years, Kirill Lukyanovich with his entire family moved to the Verkhnedonsky farm Zaikinsky, where he lived for the rest of his life. He worked until retirement as a driver in agricultural machinery, his wife Lukerya Dmitrievna worked in the local collective farm. Their children, when they grew up, became rural laborers. “It is a pity that when my father was alive, I did not have time to ask him more about front-line life, about cases in the war,” says Z.K. Sidelnikov. “But I still want the countrymen to remember that Cyril Lukyanovich Pitchenko was a veteran who passed worthily two wars - the Finnish and the Great Patriotic War.”
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must to register.

I have an account? Sign in

  1. parusnik
    parusnik 6 October 2015 09: 05
    Thank you .. The fate of people is very interesting ...
  2. wandlitz
    wandlitz 6 October 2015 09: 47
    Alas ... there were practically no participants in the war.
    IMHO. Oral stories of war veterans are more truthful than various memoirs