2. The electronic warfare complex can operate in the temperature range from minus 40 to 50 degrees Celsius. The combat crew of Moscow-1 includes four people. The reconnaissance of target parameters is carried out in passive mode, which ensures high secrecy of the station. After the detection of air targets, their parameters are transferred to other systems of electronic warfare, air defense and aviation. On the management of "Moscow-1" at the same time can be nine systems of electronic warfare and air defense. It also includes an automated command and control point for coordinating the operation of external means of electronic suppression, as well as for transmitting target information to air defense and air forces. A source
3. The unified ground interference module is written on the plate. Although this is a complex of electronic suppression 1Л269 "Krasuha 2.0". A video from the KRET website about the transfer of two "Krasukh" by GOZ-2014 to NPO "Kvant"
5. Command post 1Л277 of the 1Л267
7. Mi-8MTPR1 "Lever-AV" helicopter radio-electronic suppression system
9. 1RLX248-4 SPN-4 Ground Noise Ground Station
12. Complex EW 1RL257 "Krasuha-4"