In the LIKA Sukhoi Superjet aircraft, they pass acceptance tests from airline customers. Airplanes come here either directly from the GSS assembly plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, then they are “green” and intended for foreign customers (painting and installation of the interior take place in Venice), or already fully finished: with a salon and in company livery, from Ulyanovsk (where they also arrive on their own from Komsomolsk-on-Amur with an intermediate landing in Novosibirsk).
The LIC had a sufficient number of SSJ 100 aircraft, but I will show only a couple of them. We will learn about the rest later.
1. Another SSJ 100-95B (97002, factory 95086) for the Mexican airline Interjet
2. The plane arrived in green ground to go after customization for customization at the SuperJet International hangar in Venice (Italy).
3. Currently, the Mexican airline has contracted 30 aircraft SSJ 100, of which has already received 16 aircraft.
4. Salon on five host engineers.
5. Pilot cabin is fully prepared and functional.
6. There is a check and preparation for the transfer of the aircraft
7. Engine SAM-146 of the joint Russian-French enterprise PowerJet (NPO Saturn and SNECMA)
8. According to the Interjet report, SSJ100 confirms the excellent performance and reliability of a departure to 99%. Passengers appreciated the comfortable lounge, spacious luggage racks and an exclusive interior designed by the Italian company Pininfarina.
9. The Interjet SSJ100 aircraft are supplied under a financing scheme that involves obtaining a multilateral export credit secured by Coface (France), SACE (Italy) and EXIAR / EXIAR (Russia) guarantees.
10. Preparing to check the functioning of the mechanisms of cleaning and release of the chassis. The plane on three special jacks is hung out, so that later on the ground to carry out several cycles of cleaning and release of the chassis.
11. The aircraft is posted on jacks - you can start checks
12. Chassis removed - the plane soars a couple of meters above the ground)
13. Foreground: SSJ 100-95B (97005) with 95005 serial number. The aircraft takes part in testing and makes presentation flights for potential customers. Two other aircraft will fly in state structures.
14. He made his first flight in February 2010 of the year and is the fourth flight model of the SSJ 100.
SuperJet International (SJI), a joint venture between Sukhoi and Alenia Aermacchi, is engaged in training aviation personnel for Customers on SSJ100 aircraft. Two training centers were created: in Venice (Italy) and in Zhukovsky (Moscow region, Russia). SJI Training Centers Certified by Italian and Russian aviation by the authorities.
Aviation personnel training centers provide a full cycle of training for flight and engineering staff of customers of SSJ100 aircraft, and have a set of the most modern training tools and training equipment.
19. The CEET rescue training simulator, which is a fully equipped cockpit compartment and front passenger compartment, is designed to effectively test the actions of flight attendants and pilots to ensure that passengers leave the plane safely in emergency situations. We tried to evacuate, photo later)
20. The complex flight simulator FFS (Full Flight Simulator) simulates normal, complex and emergency flight conditions in real time at all stages of a mission in all weather conditions and at any time of the day.
21. It allows pilots to work out actions in complex and emergency situations that almost never arise during normal flight operations. FJS SSJ100 belongs to the newest generation of simulators “Reality 7” and has an electro-hydraulic mobility system, a modern visualization system with LCOS-projectors and an instructor workstation with improved ergonomics.
22. In 2013, the Aeroflot Aviation Personnel Training Center in Sheremetyevo also installed an FFS full flight simulator for the SSJ100. Thus, the FFS simulator supplied to the airline became the third one developed by Thales Training & Simulation in cooperation with Sukhoi Civil Aircraft.
23. The flight was made for us by Kurov Andrey Vasilyevich - Deputy Chief of the Flight Service, test pilot of JSC GSS, test 1 class, military pilot-instructor 1 class, pilot of Civil Aviation 1 class.
24. From myself I want to say that it was a real flight! Takeoff-landing, rolls, climb, a sharp decline, etc. It was like a real plane, and it felt physically)
25. Flight navigation system, SAU and other avionics provide reliable and efficient flight, as well as significantly facilitate the work of pilots.
26. Afghan landing approach in poor visibility and in mountainous terrain (red areas on the navigation display). Colleagues will have a video of this landing, I will give a link to it later.
27. At the same time, I completed the next SSJ 100 (95090) acceptance flight for Aeroflot.
28. His registration number is RA-89061. The plane was given the name Ryshkov Ivan Ivanovich.
29. Do not pay attention to the background)))
30. Flight is over! Soon on at all airports of our country!
31. SSJ 100 RF-89151 (95011) from Aviation MVD
32. SSJ 100LR (89035)
33. But this SSJ 100 we have already seen on MAX-2015. The airline "Yamal" in the near future will begin its operation.
Many thanks to UAC and GSS, and to their excellent staff for an interesting and very informative excursion to the VCS and the Aviation Personnel Training Center!