Last Friday, a political crisis began in the Donetsk People's Republic. The speaker of the People’s Council of the DPR, Andrei Purgin, was removed from his post and taken into custody with his wife without charge. At an extraordinary meeting of the parliament, the deputies elected deputy chairman of the parliament and the plenipotentiary representative of the DPR in the trilateral contact group in Minsk Denis Pushilin as acting head of the National Assembly. The next day, 5 of September, in the center of Donetsk, several dozen protesters in support of Purgin blocked the highway.
According to news agencies, Purgin has now been released from the arrest of the republic’s MGB.
Our correspondent met and spoke with the ex-Minister of Defense of the DPR, and now the leader of the Novorossia movement Igor Strelkov, about the need to consolidate the patriotic forces of Russia and why the struggle for Novorossia is the task of preventing the establishment of a new world order far from humanism and justice.
- Igor Ivanovich, how would you describe the situation that is happening now in the government bodies of the DPR in connection with the dismissal of Andrei Purgin from the post of chairman of the People’s Council of the Republic?
- Against the background of the continuing drain of the republics, Ukraine is in a struggle for power, for money, for resources. If I may say so, the reverse personnel selection continues, which began more than a year ago. There are such filters in which only the dirt goes up.
I have never considered Mr. Purgin a worthy politician, but compared to Mr. Pan Pushil, he is simply a torch. As they say, bezrybe and cancer fish. In turn, Pushilin is ready to sign the most treacherous agreements, he is in fact “his own” in the opinion of the Ukrainian negotiators and fulfills absolutely all instructions of Surkov.
In addition, Pushilin has the background of the head of the Donetsk branch of the MMM behind his shoulders - a patented swindler on whom there is no place to put stamps. The situation when such a figure, having eliminated accomplices, becomes in fact the second person in the republic, and Zakharchenko does not comment on this in any way, demonstrates the system that is now built in the DPR. That’s all.
- Is it possible that the political crisis in the republic is a reflection of the opposition of certain pressure groups in the Kremlin?
- No, in principle. And Zakharchenko, and Pushilin, and Purgin - they are all protégés of Surkov and, naturally, are not representatives of another group. The only thing that distinguishes Purgin is that to some extent he was a supporter of an independent Donbass, and not a Donbass within Russia. That's why, perhaps, he had some disagreements with Surkov. The latter is more comfortable than Pushilin, because he is such a person - “that you deign”: whatever he is ordered, he does everything. He will be ordered to surrender the Donbass, he will be ordered to surrender anything — he will execute.
- There is a possibility that Ukraine will somehow take advantage of the crisis in the power institutions of the DPR in its favor?
- Of course, this crisis does not benefit the republics. Because of this kind of "rat fights", disassembling spiders in the bank, especially when they crawl out, have a paralyzing effect on the population and the troops. But I do not think that Ukraine can try to take advantage of this, despite the fact that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are ready for an offensive from the beginning of the summer. Kiev fears the reaction of Moscow, fears a new military defeat in the event of active support for the LC and the DPR from Russia. Although I repeat, I emphasize: the APU, in principle, is ready for an offensive.
- How to perceive the statement of Vladislav Danej concerning the transfer of control over the border to Ukraine, and whether these events - the statement of Danyne and the dismissal of Purgin - have a connection?
- I considered and consider border issues of principle. No matter how smeared or painted over, the transfer of the border in any form under Ukrainian control is the end of the republics, even in this flawed form. I'm not talking about the idea of Novorossia, which the current authorities of the republics have already officially buried. By the way, I hope that it’s still premature to bury this idea.
Danyne’s statement finally stigmatizes him. If in a good way, he should be tried for treason against his motherland, if he, of course, considers the LNR to be his homeland, to plant and shoot. I personally would have done so if it were in my power. He would have ordered him to betray him to a military court.
Now the institutions of government of the republics are working completely discredited guys, chosen for the black work. Vladislav Yuryevich is not sitting idle, he is digging, digging and digging. As he sought to surrender the republic a year ago, so he, in fact, continues to do so.
As you know, Surkov came to the government from Alfa Bank. Alfa Bank is Western money, thrown on the privatization of Russia. Accordingly, this is international capital, for which Russia today is only a field for “effective management,” a resource federation. The term "great energy power" is actually translated into real Russian "as a raw materials appendage of the West."
Putin’s actions to restore real sovereignty are sabotaged. The opposition goes in the closest circle. I am sure that Surkov quite deliberately sabotages and harms. Patriotic slogans are issued to the public. All hired blogosphere, all hosts of trolls, computer bots howl that Russia embarked on the path of sovereignty. And under the cover of this, everything is done so that people who believe in these slogans are completely disappointed in them, so that none of the reasonable, necessary measures will be implemented. Indeed, any, even remarkably thought-out, strategic operation can come to actual failure at all stages simply at the expense of a deliberately introduced error.
That is why from the very beginning of Minsk I immediately understood that it was a question of sabotage. Because initially an unattainable goal was set: to negotiate with those who are fundamentally unwilling to negotiate. Moreover, an agreement was not even from a position of strength, which then, perhaps, would have been possible, but from the position of accepting all the demands of the enemy, not even put forward. The result is obvious.
Vladislav Daynogo at the meeting of the "round table"
dedicated to the implementation of the Set of measures for the implementation of the Minsk agreements.
- Is it possible that the situation will change after Putin’s speech at the UN General Assembly?
- I have already said many times that the Rubicon has been crossed and the black mark was handed. All attempts to reach an agreement through partial surrender are impossible - Putin will only be required to complete, unconditional surrender.
No concessions will help - neither for refugees nor for Syria. It is squeezed in exactly the same way as Milosevic, Gaddafi, Saddam. Step by step, they will consistently force retreat, retreat and retreat. The only opportunity to stand up is to rest, and not just to rest, but to go on the counteroffensive again. I don’t know what the president will say at the UN General Assembly, I don’t know how this will be accompanied by events, what statements he will make. From this all the same, the situation will not change.
- Do you think that the Kremlin has already realized that there will be no concessions?
- I think no. Otherwise, concrete measures would be taken. In the meantime, even on the example of the situation in Novorossia, there is no need to talk about any correct actions.
Awareness of the threat did not come at least because, in fact, agents of the West occupy the highest posts in the state. That is, subjectively, they may not be such, but objectively how else to name people who have all interests, including family ties, are abroad. They can not serve Russia if it is contrary to the interests of the West.
The key moment of the fact that the president and his inner circle, at least that part which does not belong to the fifth column, is aware of the irreversibility of the processes that have taken place, will be personnel reform. In the meantime, this is not, even partially, there are not even any hints - it means that awareness has not come yet. Or it has come, but has not yet developed to a specific implementation.
- Based on the evolving situation in LDNR, as well as in the face of the threat of a massive offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine noted by you, how will events develop in Novorossia and Russia in the near future?
- Without possessing any insider, as they say, political information from either the Kremlin or Kiev, I naturally cannot give any predictions.
I see that the Ukrainian troops are concentrated, ready to strike, but for some reason this strike is not inflicted. Accordingly, I conclude that they are waiting for a political decision from Kiev. When this political decision is made, we do not know, but in any case, all attempts at reconciliation are meaningless.
Kiev and the United States do not need Putin’s honorable capitulation, they need complete capitulation, absolute and unconditional, which will lead to a sharp exacerbation of the political situation in Russia and, as a consequence, the overthrow of Putin. That is, they are going to win not a tactical victory, but a strategic one, but our mistake is that, having taken a strategic step towards establishing sovereignty, we decided to be satisfied with a loud, brilliant, but only small tactical victory in the Crimea.
Today we are talking about the desire of the West to finally dismember Russia, just as the United States, the Anglo-Saxons demolish the rest of the world. After all, everything that we see today, right now, shows that in certain circles a decision has been made to completely demolish all the remnants of the traditional system in the Eastern Hemisphere.
If recently they blew up and turned the Middle East into a desert: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Africa, now this effect is being transported to Europe. To any sensible person who lives not by some liberal myths, but really knows history and the laws of human development, it is clear that these mass migrations of peoples will eventually lead to the most powerful upheavals in Europe. That is, having inflamed the war and not letting it end in the Arab world, the USA is spreading this chaos on the European continent.
At the same time, neither the Kiev authorities, nor the United States, nor other states that took part in inciting this war, are interested in Ukraine becoming a prosperous European state. They just need a battlefield where the forces of Russia will weaken, where the Slavs will kill each other.
US military at the joint Ukrainian-American exercises in Odessa. Photo: Arkhip Vereshchagin / TASS Perhaps this is a relevant metaphor: if you put a cigarette lighter on a piece of paper from below, a dark spot will appear on it first, then the fire will spread in a circle. Imagine a map of the Eastern Hemisphere - Europe, Asia, North Africa. Several such spots appeared at the same time; now they are expanding and gradually merging into one global fire. One of these spots appeared on the territory of Ukraine, and the arsonists are interested in expanding it faster in all directions.
And the United States thus create a "safe haven" for capital and brains from around the world. A sort of radiant Avalon - one of the Masonic symbols that are so loved in America. At the same time, a narrower domain, the North American one, emerged inside the once united western civilization domain. Everything else must be destroyed. In this respect, of course, the actions of the pan-European and national bureaucracies of Germany and France can be called suicide.
Not the personal suicide of the mason Hollande or the mason Merkel, but the suicide of the peoples they formally represent. Hollande is a Jew, so the problems of the French are of little interest to him. I would not like to focus on nationality, but everything is so obvious here.
Take, for example, the recent events in Libya, the destruction of which for France was not only unprofitable, but categorically harmful. In general, the ethnic Frenchman Sarkozy also tried thoroughly in quotes. That is, I believe, in this case, we can definitely say that the supranational character of the modern liberal public is physically harmful for the people it governs.
It is hard to say how fast these suicidal processes will be. But judging by the scale of the processes and the way these processes are arranged, it can be very soon. You must agree, it’s hard to think of a greater nonsense than on all the TV channels to give a picture of how the Germans joyfully welcome refugees from North Africa. After all, in the same Syria, Ethiopia or Libya, this “advertisement” will lead to an increase in the number of times wishing to move to Europe.
Considering that in the EU over the past 20 years the ethnic composition is heavily diluted, I'm not talking about France, where this process has gone even deeper, this will undoubtedly cause very serious changes in the ethnic and religious map and greatly destroy the social stability of states, will cause everything related cataclysms. Here we can say precisely that the liberal European elite deliberately destroys their countries. For what? How? Perhaps many answers could give a conspiracy, but this fact remains a fact.
- Today in Russia there are patriotic forces capable of withstanding destructive influences?
- In Russia, the people have long been waiting and really ripe for a powerful patriotic movement, on which, strictly speaking, Mr. Surkov and so-called patriots are actively parasitic. Surkov is a real cast from Sarkozy, Hollande, Merkel, only transplanted to Russian soil. He is not tied to the country either culturally, or ethnically, or religiously, but he pretends to be an ardent patriot.
And, unfortunately, he is not the only one. I am often reproached for giving so much attention to one person; just against the background of absolutely faded gray mediocrity, which we have a lot at the top, it looks very bright. He is the most disgusting of them on business, but, unfortunately, perhaps the most effective.
However, we were distracted ... I believe that in Russia there is a basis for a patriotic revival and the return of real sovereignty in all spheres, especially in culture.
However, Russia still does not have national power. The last national power we had was 1 March 1917, in the person of Tsar Nicholas II. After that, there was some kind of surrogate under Stalin, when the vector swung in a certain direction, much returned to normal, but those who lived under the national power, like many immigrants, were not particularly noticed.
Therefore, unfortunately, the Russian people, like the imperial people, like most of the indigenous peoples of Russia, are not ready today to independently nominate a new elite. That is why the patriotic forces, potentially very powerful, remain fragmented and allow you to parasitize various kinds of simulacra on themselves, and they are molded now, as if from a cornucopia. Remember the 1997, 1998, 1999 years - the very word “patriot” was abusive. To call yourself a patriot was indecent. And now spit in any official - get into the "patriot". At the same time, back in 90, he was an ardent democrat, a liberal, a market businessman.
In this regard, I even want to praise such consistent bastards as Chubais, Kudrin, Gref. They do not hide their filth, which deserve even almost respect.