At the first military-technical forum "Army-2015" held this summer, many different robotic equipment was presented. However, a multifunctional robotic complex URAN-6 occupied a prominent place among the demonstrated samples. Made on a tracked platform, it weighs more than 6 tons.
The machine is designed for making passages in the mine-explosion barriers and areal clearance of territories.
Base machine specifications:
- Weight with a boy trawl - 6,8 t
- Dimensions - mm 4455х2015х1490
- The width of the strip continuous trawling-1,6 m
- The maximum speed of the movement - 5 km / h
- The minimum mass of one GP destroyed was 0,1 kg; Maximum - 4 kg.
Assigned service life -10 years.
A remote control system with a portable remote control provides control in the open area at a distance of 800. The Uran-6 can be equipped with rolling, milling and segmented roller tracks, as well as a dozer blade and a rotary blade.
As the creators of the complex emphasize, when clearing the area of explosive objects, direct contact of the sappers with ammunition during the work on their detection and preparation for destruction is excluded.