1. Armenian woman in national dress on a hillside near Artvin (now this territory is part of Turkey), about 1910 year.
2. Self-portrait of the photographer on the bank of the river Korolistshali, near.1910. Prokudin-Gorsky in a suit and a hat sits on a stone, on the bank of a river that flows in the Caucasus Mountains, not far from Batumi, on the east coast of the Black Sea.
3. Masters of Kasli casting, approximately 1910 year. Photo from the album "Views of the Ural Mountains, an overview of the industrial area, the Russian Empire."
4. Woman on the bank of the river Sim, on the territory of the present Chelyabinsk region, 1910 year.
5. Chapel on the place where the city of Belozersk was founded in ancient times, 1909 year.
6. View of Tiflis (Tbilisi) from the Church of St. David, approximately 1910 year.
7. Isfandiyar Yurdzhi Bahadur, Khan of the Russian protectorate of Khorezm (Khiva, today being part of the territory of modern Uzbekistan), is approximately 1910 year.
8. Portrait of Isfandiyar Jurji Bahadur. Presumably this photo was taken in the early years of his reign, approximately in 1910 year, when Khan was 39 years old. He ruled Khorezm until his death, which followed in 1918.
9. Young shepherd on the banks of the river Sim. Photo taken in 1910 year.
10. Transformers made in Budapest, Hungary, in the generator station hall in Iolotan, (Elotene), Turkmenistan, on the Murghab River, approximately 1910 year.
11. Georgian, 1910 year.
12. A group of residents of Dagestan, 1910 year.
13. Panorama Artvin (now the territory of Turkey), the photo was taken from the small town of Svet, approximately 1910 year.
14. Eighty-four-year-old Pinkhus Karlinski. 66 years of his life he dedicated to serving in the army. Responsible for the Chernigov sluice gates, which are part of the Mariinsky canals system. Photo taken in 1909 year.
15. General view of the Nicholas Cathedral from the southwestern part of the city of Mozhaisk, the photo was taken in 1911 year.
16. A group of Jewish children with their teacher in Samarkand (today the territory of Uzbekistan), 1910 year.
17. Worker of the Trans-Siberian Railway near Ust-Katav on the Yuryuzan River in 1910.
18. Cornflowers in the field of rye, 1909 year. Photo from the album “Views of the rivers and canals of the Mariinsky system, Russian Empire”.
19. Laying cement at the time of the construction of the dam gateway across the Oka River in 1912, near Beloomut.
20. Sart female in a veil in Samarkand, Uzbekistan, approximately 1910 year. Before the 1917 revolution, the “Sarts” were the Uzbeks who lived in Kazakhstan.
21. General view of the pier on the Mezhevaya Duck river, photo taken in 1912 year.
22. Peasants collect hay, the photo was taken in 1909 year.
23. Prokudin-Gorsky on the rail of the Murmansk railway near Petrozavodsk, the coast of Lake Onega. Photo taken in 1910 year.
24. Water carrier in Samarkand (now the territory of Uzbekistan), approximately in 1910 year
25. Sleeping dog on the shore of Lake Lindozero in 1910.
26. Plant in Keene, Russia, property of Count S. A. Stroganov, 1912 year.
27. Children sit on a hill near the church and the bell tower at White Lake in 1909.
28. Emir Sayyid Mir Mohammed Alim Khan - Emir of Bukhara - poses with his sword in Bukhara (present territory of Uzbekistan) in 1910 year.
29. The boy is at the wooden gate. Photo 1910 of the year.
30. A metal bridge on stone piers across the Kama River, part of the Trans-Siberian Railway, near Perm, the Ural Mountains region, 1910 year.
31. Kyrgyz nomads in the Golodnaya Steppe (the present territory of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan), approximately 1910 year.
32. Man and woman in Dagestan, 1910 year.
33. General view of Sukhumi and the bay, Abkhazia. The photo was taken approximately in 1910 year from the Cherniavskaya mountain.
34. A boy in the courtyard of the Tillya-Kari Mosque in Samarkand, the territory of modern Uzbekistan, 1910 year.