Military Review

The main phase of the construction of military settlements in the Kuriles began

82
On the islands Iturup and Kunashir (Kuril ridge) began the main phase of the construction of military camps. Construction is being carried out through the Federal Agency for Special Construction (Spetsstroy), and during the construction campaign it is planned to create more than 250 buildings and structures for various purposes, the total area of ​​which will exceed 260 thousand square meters. meters

The main phase of the construction of military settlements in the Kuriles began


Information Agency TASS citing sources in Spetsstroy, reports that about a hundred builders and almost 70 units of equipment have been involved in the work so far, however, both the number of workers and the number of units of special equipment will grow.

In the Kuriles, it is planned to create an administrative town, designed for 300 people. It is emphasized that all the preparatory work has already been carried out, and that sufficient volumes of building materials exclusively of domestic production have been delivered to the islands.

At the same time, a program is being implemented to relocate the inhabitants of Iturup and Kunashir from dilapidated housing to new homes.

TASS quotes the official representative of Spetsstroy Russia:
Works are carried out on both islands at once in three functional zones. First of all, it is planned to build dormitories for a residential area to create a comfortable housing stock necessary for relocation from houses to be reconstructed.
82 comments
Ad

Subscribe to our Telegram channel, regularly additional information about the special operation in Ukraine, a large amount of information, videos, something that does not fall on the site: https://t.me/topwar_official

Information
Dear reader, to leave comments on the publication, you must sign in.
  1. Frigate
    Frigate 8 June 2015 17: 53
    +23
    The Japanese nervously smoke on the sidelines. And with hopelessness they watch how their dream is scattered. smile
    1. st25310
      st25310 8 June 2015 17: 56
      +13
      To see the islands as their ears. laughing
      1. Alexey Boukin
        Alexey Boukin 8 June 2015 19: 33
        +2
        The Japanese are very fond of sushi. And especially from land a number of the Kuril Islands.
    2. Army1
      Army1 8 June 2015 17: 57
      +25
      Quote: Frigate
      The Japanese nervously smoke on the sidelines. smile

      All is correct. Strengthen air defense and strike complexes. So that not one scum could not even stutter. Respect strength, only strength. We forgot how in 2011, Yapi burned the Russian flag. It's time to beat the enemy on its territory in case of what. And be prepared from Kaliningrad to the Kuril Islands. From north to south
      1. subbtin.725
        subbtin.725 8 June 2015 18: 05
        +40
        - Medvedev's visit to the Kuril Islands.
        - The feelings of the Japanese people are injured.
        - Ivanov’s visit to the Kuril Islands.
        - The feelings of the Japanese people are injured.
        - Putin’s visit to the Kuril Islands.
        - The feelings of the Japanese people are killed.
        1. anakonda
          anakonda 8 June 2015 19: 11
          0
          Something from the beginning of the Ukrainian crisis, not a single Russian top official has appeared in the Kuril Islands, if I'm wrong, you can correct me.
          1. Poppy
            Poppy 9 June 2015 09: 21
            0
            apparently they have something to do besides excursions
        2. veksha50
          veksha50 8 June 2015 19: 38
          0
          Quote: subbtin.725
          - Putin’s visit to the Kuril Islands.
          - The feelings of the Japanese people are killed.


          - Construction of military camps in the Kuril Islands, installation of air defense systems and anti-ship missiles ...

          - Dreams and hopes of the Japanese people are destroyed ...
      2. Vasek Trubachev
        Vasek Trubachev 8 June 2015 18: 11
        +1
        - Eh, yellow-eyed! Say goodbye to the northern territories
      3. krpmlws
        krpmlws 8 June 2015 18: 24
        +16
        Two Japanese are standing on the shore and dreamily looking into the ocean surface: do you see the Kuril Islands? -No.-And they are.
      4. uge.garik
        uge.garik 9 June 2015 01: 47
        0
        ... They still have to answer for Port Arthur .., and there is no peace treaty with them .., and it will not hurt comrade Eun the airfield of the jump and remorb base for our equipment under their flag on Kunashir and Iturup ...
    3. Vend
      Vend 8 June 2015 18: 09
      +3
      Quote: Frigate
      The Japanese nervously smoke on the sidelines. And with hopelessness they watch how their dream is scattered. smile

      They didn’t want to be human, the western will be worse laughing
      1. tol100v
        tol100v 8 June 2015 18: 30
        +5
        Quote: Wend
        They didn’t want to be human, the western will be worse

        In the wild - western, they have already more than 69,7 years! Apparently like it. After all, smart people, but they are on the subject of global FOODS!
    4. Shiva83483
      Shiva83483 8 June 2015 18: 25
      +1
      Well, it does not dissipate, but withers ... but otherwise, I agree.
    5. Hubun
      Hubun 8 June 2015 18: 30
      +3
      it was high time that they wouldn’t lick their lips and hope
    6. Finches
      Finches 8 June 2015 18: 36
      +16
      I remember that at the graduation from the school, Iturup was one of the distribution places offered to me ... We leave - we come ..., we disband, we form again, we break to the ground - we build ...! Yes, not one people so actively, restlessly and creatively does not live! laughing
      1. jjj
        jjj 8 June 2015 19: 02
        +1
        Ours decided to break through on their own. The Chinese do not mind
      2. veksha50
        veksha50 8 June 2015 19: 40
        +10
        Quote: Finches
        creatively does not live!



        Yes, not a single people of such "creativity" through which our country has passed and will not stand ...
        1. Finches
          Finches 8 June 2015 19: 59
          +1
          It is hard to disagree with you!
      3. Vasek
        Vasek 8 June 2015 19: 46
        +5
        Quote: Finches
        Yes, not one people so actively, restlessly and creatively does not live!

        The Poles also have fun, but in their own way:
        1. Finches
          Finches 8 June 2015 20: 01
          +1
          So they, if not cool, the Slavs! Only, unfortunately, chased away .....!

          Although remember:

          "The clergymen were gaping,
          The Vatican was a little confused
          We threw the pope to them
          From ours, from the Poles, from the Slavs.
          I am sitting on the bunk, I am in Narofominsk.
          If you only knew, ruining my life ... "
          laughing
      4. Evgeniy667b
        Evgeniy667b 8 June 2015 20: 40
        +1
        Especially when some Moscow LLCs are subcontracted. The Svobodny-2 cosmodrome is a completely conscious reality. It's time for Rogozin to take these objects.
        Yes, and the military selfish interests flourish. Theft of fuel and lubricants and other material supplies. But it’s not just rolling on the mainland by plane or on Fakhrutdinovo-Polaris. With shopping ...
    7. Vasek
      Vasek 8 June 2015 19: 37
      -5
      Quote: Frigate
      And with hopelessness they watch how their dream is scattered.

      This news is about strengthening the negotiating position before Puteng’s upcoming visit to Japan.
      1. Lieutenant colonel
        Lieutenant colonel 9 June 2015 04: 48
        +1
        You either write the name of the head of state correctly - or bring down to yourself ..... where you crawled from.
    8. Simon
      Simon 8 June 2015 20: 40
      0
      The Japanese not only smoke nervously on the sidelines, but they just need to forget about the Kuril Islands.
    9. Manul
      Manul 9 June 2015 02: 14
      0
      Quote: Frigate
      The Japanese nervously smoke on the sidelines. And with hopelessness they watch how their dream is scattered.

      What can I say about this ... Sadness.
    10. starshina78
      starshina78 9 June 2015 06: 43
      0
      So as far as I remember, in the days of the USSR (starting in 1977) we already built these towns. During the service, we identified a snitch who knocked on the old man and at the senior meeting the political commander said that an accident could happen at sea - a person would fall overboard. So he was written off to build these very towns on the Kuril Islands.
  2. Lone wolf
    Lone wolf 8 June 2015 17: 57
    +14
    Thank God ... it’s high time .... and not only to build towns, but also to strengthen the Kuril Islands and restore military power, bases, airfields, radar stations .. and then you can go to Nippon, too, the GDP will go without fail, for the subject of a peace treaty since they expressed a desire ...
    1. Kathernik
      Kathernik 8 June 2015 18: 31
      +2
      - Nihon. So the Japanese call Japan ....
      1. RUSS
        RUSS 8 June 2015 22: 57
        0
        Quote: Katernik
        - Nihon. So the Japanese call Japan ....

        More precisely, "Nihon Koku", "Nippon Koku"
  3. kil 31
    kil 31 8 June 2015 17: 59
    +7
    I am glad the Kuril Islands come to life. fellow
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 18: 16
      +2
      Quote: Kil 31
      I am glad the Kuril Islands come to life. fellow

      And this is probably the main thing.
    2. NEXUS
      NEXUS 8 June 2015 18: 34
      +5
      Quote: Kil 31
      I am glad the Kuril Islands come to life. fellow

      It would be necessary to strengthen in the military sense. Crimea, but the Kuril "aircraft carrier" should not be forgotten
  4. Spas the Great
    Spas the Great 8 June 2015 18: 01
    +10
    Construction began in preparation for a future visit by the President of the Russian Federation to Japan on the issue of island ownership.
    A subtle hint about what shines on our island neighbors laughing hi
  5. Vasiliev Yu
    Vasiliev Yu 8 June 2015 18: 06
    +3
    This is really great news. As the Lone Wolf said:
    Thank God ... it's high time .... and not only to build towns, but also to strengthen the Kuril Islands and restore military power, bases, airfields, radars ..
  6. Mercenary
    Mercenary 8 June 2015 18: 07
    +2
    So what's up with the Japan Peace Treaty mother?
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 18: 17
      +4
      Quote: Mercenary
      So what's up with the Japan Peace Treaty mother?

      Do we need him?
  7. Observer2014
    Observer2014 8 June 2015 18: 09
    +15
    Yes, the Kuril Islands are generally an amusing story. I read about the "Japanese claims" to the islands at my leisure. And I can say that Japan would be glad to sign a peace treaty, but "Uncle Sam" does not allow them. Yes, and all their attempts and lamentations about "Well, give the Kuril Islands" more like an imitation smacks. Yes, the Japs themselves are not fools and understand perfectly well that they will not see the Kuriles as their ears in a peaceful way. Modern Japan is a colony of the United States and that is what the regional committee orders from Washington to do.
    1. tol100v
      tol100v 8 June 2015 18: 37
      +3
      Quote: Observer2014
      Modern Japan is a colony of the United States and should do what the regional committee from Washington orders.

      Local district committees have already begun to resent! They are tired of feeding coyotes!
    2. Inok10
      Inok10 8 June 2015 18: 43
      +5
      Quote: Observer2014
      Yes, the Kuril Islands are generally an amusing story. I read about the "Japanese claims" to the islands at my leisure. And I can say that Japan would be glad to sign a peace treaty, but "Uncle Sam" does not allow them. Yes, and all their attempts and lamentations about "Well, give the Kuril Islands" more like an imitation smacks. Yes, the Japs themselves are not fools and understand perfectly well that they will not see the Kuriles as their ears in a peaceful way. Modern Japan is a colony of the United States and that is what the regional committee orders from Washington to do.

      ... just so ... because if we suddenly recall the results of the Great Patriotic War and the absence of a peace treaty .. Japan-Ninja .. will have circumcision .. in the form of Hokkaido, we, like people, did not occupy unlike mattresses in case with Okinawa .. laughing .. maybe we are so good in vain? ..
  8. les103284
    les103284 8 June 2015 18: 16
    +2
    Russia has defended its geopolitical interests at all times. Strengthening our borders today will not be an exception. To our "partners", please do not worry and relax!
    1. Dies Irae
      Dies Irae 8 June 2015 18: 25
      +4
      Especially in the 90s under Yeltsin.
      Well, she defended that about ... she even lost her geopolitical influence on the neighboring "fraternal" republics.
      Patriotism is good.
      In your case, it is "idiocy" with a pink welder's mask on his face.
      Remember to think with your head, comrade.
      Sincerely.
    2. Barabulek
      Barabulek 8 June 2015 18: 28
      -9
      Especially when Putin gave a piece of the Barents Sea to the Norwegians and cut a piece of land to the Chinese in the Far East.
      1. Abbra
        Abbra 8 June 2015 18: 56
        +4
        Drummer! Catch sprats in the Black Sea!
        1. Swamp Doctor
          Swamp Doctor 8 June 2015 21: 36
          0
          And what is Barabulek wrong?
          You yourself would have disproved the fact at first, and only then you were rude to a person.
          Did you give a piece of the Barents Sea? They gave it away. A piece of the homeland in the Far East gave? They gave it away.
          Why are you yelling?

          Minus, You won’t return the Given, at least glaze over the minuses. And who was there under whom then: Pu under Me, or Me under Pu - doesn’t play a role, right?
          Do not know how to humanly defend your point of view - at least do not be rude at once!

          This, by the way, applies to the lower comment from RUSS ...
          1. RUSS
            RUSS 8 June 2015 23: 00
            +2
            Quote: Swamp Doctor
            This, by the way, applies to the lower comment from RUSS ...

            Nothing was given, but allowed controversial territorial issues, but Crimea on the contrary returned it returned.
            1. Swamp Doctor
              Swamp Doctor 9 June 2015 20: 58
              -1
              They didn’t give anything, but resolved controversial territorial issues


              BRAVO! So, in your opinion, should territorial issues be resolved precisely in the context of the return of territories conquered by the Grandfathers? How do your ancestors in coffins feel? Do not roll over?
              Threat! Nothing is written together, marshal ... It is like that ... What does the rule say? What language is considered the language of the forum? Russian, no? Ali Albanian? And what kind of violation is supposed to be there?

              Let's go back to the rams, or, to the Barents Sea.
              But tell me on what basis "Pathetic" gave THIS piece. Justify me from the point of view of the benefits of Russia and its People. Yes, so as not to forget! And what was the benefit to Russia in the surrender of territories in the East? And why, starting with Boris the First Non-Drying, all "territorial disputes" are resolved exclusively at the expense of the territories of our country? AND?

              Explain if you got to the marshal, smart, must be a scientist.

              Did I say something about Crimea? I congratulate you, marshalek, lies ... "having invented"!
              1. Swamp Doctor
                Swamp Doctor 11 June 2015 20: 46
                0
                Ominusovy ushlopok - explain if you are not!
            2. Swamp Doctor
              Swamp Doctor 11 June 2015 20: 29
              0
              I asked a question, I'm waiting for an answer.
              Or answer me below your marshal's dignity?
      2. RUSS
        RUSS 8 June 2015 19: 44
        +2
        Quote: Drum
        Especially when Putin gave a piece of the Barents Sea to the Norwegians and cut a piece of land to the Chinese in the Far East.

        What? Nightmare!
        1. Swamp Doctor
          Swamp Doctor 11 June 2015 20: 50
          0
          And here, by the way, on this.
          3 towers of the spitting ones - show up, openly express your enthusiasm for this spit.
      3. Lieutenant colonel
        Lieutenant colonel 9 June 2015 04: 53
        +3
        I won’t say anything about the Barents Sea, but about a piece of the Far East - were you there? I, unlike you, was there (it was on the transferred piece of the island) during the service. Of course it is a pity that they gave him away, but this is the least of evils. For a change, look at maps of the years 60-70 with printed channels and compare them with 2000 - you will see a lot of interesting things.
        1. RUSS
          RUSS 9 June 2015 08: 55
          0
          Quote: Lieutenant Colonel
          I won’t say anything about the Barents Sea, but about a piece of the Far East - were you there? I, unlike you, was there (it was on the transferred piece of the island) during the service. Of course it is a pity that they gave him away, but this is the least of evils. For a change, look at maps of the years 60-70 with printed channels and compare them with 2000 - you will see a lot of interesting things.

          I remember the case under Yeltsin.
  9. Dies Irae
    Dies Irae 8 June 2015 18: 23
    +1
    I wonder how much the salary will be delayed on this construction, which of the relatives of the head of "Spetsstroy" will "work hard" for a couple of million a month (without delays in salary!), How much will be stolen by "effective managers" in construction and how much they will delay terms.
    1. Barabulek
      Barabulek 8 June 2015 18: 31
      -19
      two thirds, as usual, will be stolen, Ragozin will buy an island for himself in the tropics, next to the one he has at the spaceport
      1. Abbra
        Abbra 8 June 2015 19: 06
        +3
        Here's another shot came to VO ... Colleagues, please, do each by minus.
      2. Observer2014
        Observer2014 8 June 2015 19: 06
        +9
        "Barabulek" Troll is healthy! What is the salary in dollars !? That you change flags! You confuse the traces !? You work as hell. Change the name of the city ... yes.
        1. Inok10
          Inok10 8 June 2015 19: 23
          +10
          Quote: Observer2014
          "Barabulek" Troll is healthy! What is the salary in dollars !? That you change flags! You confuse the traces !? You work as hell. Change the name of the city ... yes.

          .. judging by the jerky body movements and IP shifts .. the next coming .. was last killed by the name Houston .. yesterday literally ..
          1. Dies Irae
            Dies Irae 8 June 2015 19: 28
            -4
            And I, apparently, also a "troll"? If I am quite skeptical about this "project"? Go ahead, "every minus" and all that. Or by "ah-pi" calculate.
            1. Inok10
              Inok10 8 June 2015 19: 33
              +7
              Quote: Dies Irae
              And I, apparently, also a "troll"? If I am quite skeptical about this "project"? Go ahead, "every minus" and all that. Or by "ah-pi" calculate.

              ah, you guy pull, take a chance
              don't throw it alone
              you’ll understand who it is ..
              Vysotsky
              .. and, skepticism must be confirmed by arguments and facts .. but if this is a life position from the category of "they will be deceived anyway" .. then you just need to cry over a glass and cry over a cucumber .. saving on sedatives and spending on the Internet .. laughing
            2. kit-kat
              kit-kat 9 June 2015 10: 32
              -1
              Now it’s not fashionable to criticize the authorities - they will immediately write to the Bandera or trolls. And why are urapotsriots better than the same Bandera? The same rabid fanatics.
              1. CT-55_11-9009
                CT-55_11-9009 10 June 2015 02: 21
                +1
                Unlike Bandera, the "hurray" do not destroy their compatriots in the hundreds.
      3. just exp
        just exp 8 June 2015 19: 27
        +3
        Th, have NPOs climbed into Kazakhstan already? or is it just a Kazakh proxy?
      4. RUSS
        RUSS 8 June 2015 19: 47
        +4
        Quote: Drum
        two thirds, as usual, will be stolen, Ragozin will buy an island for himself in the tropics, next to the one he has at the spaceport

        That's right and he will buy Manhattan Island wassat where we install the Iskanders.
        1. Inok10
          Inok10 8 June 2015 19: 57
          +6
          Quote: RUSS
          Quote: Drum
          two thirds, as usual, will be stolen, Ragozin will buy an island for himself in the tropics, next to the one he has at the spaceport

          That's right and he will buy Manhattan Island wassat where we install the Iskanders.

          ... by the way, a very good idea ... maybe we’ll just throw off the entire country for 1000 rubles and just buy Washington? .. now real estate in mattress is cheap, especially of an elite class .. we will evict Obama from the White House .. and turn into the V. V. Putin Children's Art School .. let the American kids learn painting .. laughing
      5. Lieutenant colonel
        Lieutenant colonel 9 June 2015 04: 53
        0
        Facts, facts, we ask. And it turns out OBS
  10. polkovnik manuch
    polkovnik manuch 8 June 2015 18: 23
    +11
    The last time I was in Shikotan was in 1980, at the beginning of March, in the village of Krabovoy. Gray dull barracks, a frontier post, a fish factory and the "Pentagon" - that was the name of the women's hostel. Unforgettable times! We got there in typhoon "Maria" was called, they almost gave their soul to God. GDP is doing the right thing, that it pays attention to the arrangement, development and strengthening of the Kuriles, this is our land !!!
    1. Evgeniy667b
      Evgeniy667b 8 June 2015 21: 12
      0
      No sane person denies that it is necessary to strengthen, But not at the expense of cheating, as we have now in vogue. Not even half a year had passed since from Kunashir, from one of the matching proud. All construction in the Russian Federation through one place is underway. Yes, and at a triple price. The subcontracting system itself is vicious. Generals only administer. Grandmothers are inactivated, and there the grass does not grow. So many litigation is under consideration! There is such a Zagorskaya PSPP-2. They drank everything, the object was supervised by the government, and as soon as the water rushed along the temperature seam, all the turbines were turned around by 2-3 lard. (This was 2 or three years ago) Here are the manipulations with subcontractors. Some came, others left, and so without end.
      1. Inok10
        Inok10 9 June 2015 01: 23
        +6
        Quote: Evgeniy667b
        No sane person denies that it is necessary to strengthen, But not at the expense of cheating, as we have now in vogue. Not even half a year had passed since from Kunashir, from one of the matching proud. All construction in the Russian Federation through one place is underway. Yes, and at a triple price. The subcontracting system itself is vicious. Generals only administer. Grandmothers are inactivated, and there the grass does not grow. So many litigation is under consideration! There is such a Zagorskaya PSPP-2. They drank everything, the object was supervised by the government, and as soon as the water rushed along the temperature seam, all the turbines were turned around by 2-3 lard. (This was 2 or three years ago) Here are the manipulations with subcontractors. Some came, others left, and so without end.

        ... a little more detail ...
        On September 17, 2013, during tests near the Zagorskaya PSPP-2, the soil was eroded, as a result of which the right side of the engine room sank 1,2 m and the left part rose 22 cm. The entire shift shift of 15 people managed to leave the station, so no one was hurt .
        There were concrete seams between the machine room and other blocks, and, as experts later found out, one of them burst almost the entire length, and water poured into it. Water also entered through the inlets of unfinished water conduits. As a result, the structural elements of the building and the interior decoration were damaged, as well as the installed equipment and utilities.
        .. this speaks of the insignificance of engineering surveys or the illiteracy of the work of designers .. neither generals nor subcontractors have anything to do with it .. and you also need to know the difference between temperature and expansion joints .. Respectfully! ..
        1. Evgeniy667b
          Evgeniy667b 9 June 2015 04: 04
          +1
          The designers there were not weak, and the surveys were carried out not after the sleeves, especially since the first stage of the facility functioned. Non-compliance with technological discipline is just at the level of builders. Namely, this took place in conjunction with other factors. I did not work in the pit, our facility was a switchgear-500 plus cable tunnels. The most interesting was the example of the Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric station, already !!! Therefore, figuratively speaking, a rake.
  11. Supervised
    Supervised 8 June 2015 18: 35
    +4
    I would like to evaluate this issue after an audit at these facilities. Intuition suggests that the price of one brick there is equivalent to a gold bar.
  12. midshipman
    midshipman 8 June 2015 18: 37
    +9
    He was on these islands, placed the reference stations of the Tropik radio navigation system. He flew helicopters with officers and specialists. It is desirable to create good airfields on each island. I have the honor.
  13. Gouging
    Gouging 8 June 2015 18: 49
    +1
    SchA probably some silly "note of protest" will be born. Restless. For so many years have not yet understood - suck, not the island. Even the alcoholic Yeltsin did not drink them on drink, oddly enough. Kakly, by the way, adopted this stupid habit from the Japs, to carry all sorts of nonsense regarding the Crimea.
    1. Mordvin 3
      Mordvin 3 8 June 2015 19: 19
      +2
      Almost given away at EBN. Japan offered each inhabitant of the islands 50 thousand greens, or citizenship (if not mistaken). Nobody knows what's not settled down there?
    2. The comment was deleted.
    3. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 19: 49
      +1
      Quote: Gouging
      SchA probably some silly "note of protest" will be born. Restless. For so many years have not yet understood - suck, not the island. Even the alcoholic Yeltsin did not drink them on drink, oddly enough. Kakly, by the way, adopted this stupid habit from the Japs, to carry all sorts of nonsense regarding the Crimea.

      Thank God, the Yapis did not subscribe to the adventure of Khrushchev, who was ready to give up 2 islands in exchange for a peace treaty, as well as our islands and the Sea of ​​Okhotsk, our inland sea, but what about the peace treaty ??? But nakoy .... he us?
  14. forester
    forester 8 June 2015 18: 55
    +10
    The soul does not hurt for bare land, but when people on it, whether military or civil, are already their own land, ours, Russia, will only remain for foreigners to look back at it and lick their lips.
    1. Abbra
      Abbra 8 June 2015 19: 09
      +2
      Oh! Minus put FORESTERER! I apologize. His thought is correct and topical. This is the joy of thought mixed buttons!
    2. Chertkov Oleg
      Chertkov Oleg 8 June 2015 19: 37
      +10
      For the bare earth, the soul does not hurt,
      Natural resources.
      On the islands and in the coastal zone, industrial reserves of non-ferrous metal ores, mercury, natural gas, and oil have been explored. On the island of Iturup, in the area of ​​the Kudryavy volcano, there is the richest mineral deposit known in the world, rhenium [12] [13]. Here, at the beginning of the 20th century, the Japanese mined native sulfur. The total gold resources in the Kuril Islands are estimated at 1867 tons, silver - 9284 tons, titanium - 39,7 million tons, iron - 273 million tons [14]. Currently, mining is not numerous. The coastal underwater world, unlike the islands, is not only numerous, but also very diverse. Seals, sea otters, killer whales, and sea lions inhabit the coastal waters. Of great commercial importance are: fish [15], crabs, mollusks, squids, crustaceans, sea cucumbers, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, sea kale. The seas, washing the coast of Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands, are one of the most productive areas of the oceans.
      1. Marconi41
        Marconi41 9 June 2015 03: 49
        0
        Quote: Oleg Chertkov
        Natural resources.

        The most valuable thing in these islands is not their bowels, but the two hundred-mile economic zone around them. I think so...
    3. ARS56
      ARS56 9 June 2015 08: 40
      +2
      This "bare land" is the key to the Pacific Fleet's exit to the ocean.
      If you transfer at least one island to Japan, then any exit to the Pacific Ocean will be under full control and with the permission of the Yap Americans. The transfer of the islands of Japan is unacceptable from the point of view of the strategic interests of all of Russia, and not just the people living on these islands.
    4. The comment was deleted.
  15. YGV-97219
    YGV-97219 8 June 2015 19: 21
    +5
    Quote: Abbra
    Oh! Minus put FORESTERER! I apologize. His thought is correct and topical. This is the joy of thought mixed buttons!
    Since you cannot correct your mistake, I ventured to do it for you!
    1. Inok10
      Inok10 8 June 2015 19: 50
      +4
      Quote: yugv-xnumx
      Quote: Abbra
      Oh! Minus put FORESTERER! I apologize. His thought is correct and topical. This is the joy of thought mixed buttons!
      Since you cannot correct your mistake, I ventured to do it for you!

      ... added + ..
  16. antikilller55
    antikilller55 8 June 2015 20: 24
    +1
    Great news, the cross-eyed warped there probably with anger when they learned about the construction site))))
  17. Dies Irae
    Dies Irae 8 June 2015 20: 35
    +1
    Quote: Inok10
    Quote: Dies Irae
    And I, apparently, also a "troll"? If I am quite skeptical about this "project"? Go ahead, "every minus" and all that. Or by "ah-pi" calculate.

    ah, you guy pull, take a chance
    don't throw it alone
    you’ll understand who it is ..
    Vysotsky
    .. and, skepticism must be confirmed by arguments and facts .. but if this is a life position from the category of "they will be deceived anyway" .. then you just need to cry over a glass and cry over a cucumber .. saving on sedatives and spending on the Internet .. laughing


    That is, the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome, filled, as you say, with both arguments and facts, should not have taught us anything? The life position "they will be deceived anyway" rarely arises from scratch. And I don't drink alcohol. From the word "in general".
    Sincerely.
    1. Inok10
      Inok10 8 June 2015 23: 28
      +4
      Quote: Dies Irae
      Quote: Inok10
      Quote: Dies Irae
      And I, apparently, also a "troll"? If I am quite skeptical about this "project"? Go ahead, "every minus" and all that. Or by "ah-pi" calculate.

      ah, you guy pull, take a chance
      don't throw it alone
      you’ll understand who it is ..
      Vysotsky
      .. and, skepticism must be confirmed by arguments and facts .. but if this is a life position from the category of "they will be deceived anyway" .. then you just need to cry over a glass and cry over a cucumber .. saving on sedatives and spending on the Internet .. laughing


      That is, the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome, filled, as you say, with both arguments and facts, should not have taught us anything? The life position "they will be deceived anyway" rarely arises from scratch. And I don't drink alcohol. From the word "in general".
      Sincerely.

      ... perhaps if this fact was not a public media flogging .. I would hardly mind .. but alas, "the news is not the first freshness" .. it would be more interesting for me to hear about DM Voronezh .. in the Kaliningrad region, Irkutsk region, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Leningrad Region, Orenburg Region, Komi Republic .. are there no "fried facts"? .. sadness however .. Regards! .. PS .. the word is silver, silence is gold .. not familiar ..?
  18. S_Baykala
    S_Baykala 8 June 2015 20: 35
    0
    Entertaining Mathematics fellow : Let the brains rest a bit.
    Area of ​​Russia 17 125 407 km²
    Area of ​​Japan 377 944 km²
    The population of Russia 146 267 288 people
    Population of Japan 126 910 000 people
    How many Japanese will "fit" into the territory of Russia?
    126 910 000 / 377 944 * 17 125 407 = 5 750 548 765 people.
    Um, almost 6 billion people.
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 23: 41
      0
      Quote: S_Baykala
      Entertaining Mathematics fellow : Let the brains rest a bit.
      Area of ​​Russia 17 125 407 km²
      Area of ​​Japan 377 944 km²
      The population of Russia 146 267 288 people
      Population of Japan 126 910 000 people
      How many Japanese will "fit" into the territory of Russia?
      126 910 000 / 377 944 * 17 125 407 = 5 750 548 765 people.
      Um, almost 6 billion people.

      We have half of Russia, the polar and mountainous regions are not particularly suitable for comfortable living.
  19. Zionist33
    Zionist33 8 June 2015 21: 06
    0
    hands off Sakhalin Yankees go home to Japan
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 21: 25
      +1
      Quote: Zionist33
      hands off Sakhalin Yankees go home to Japan

      How does a Zionist live in Germany?
      1. Zionist33
        Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 24
        0
        I live in the port of Arthur Haifa. This is not far. This is the Middle East.
      2. Zionist33
        Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 24
        -1
        I live in the port of Arthur Haifa. This is not far. This is the Middle East.
        1. RUSS
          RUSS 8 June 2015 23: 02
          +1
          Quote: Zionist33
          I live in the port of Arthur Haifa. This is not far. This is the Middle East.

          And here is the Israeli Haifa and Port Arthur, what is the connection?
  20. Zionist33
    Zionist33 8 June 2015 21: 07
    -5
    let the Japanese return the port of Arthur to begin with, then we will talk about the Kuril Islands
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 21: 15
      +4
      Quote: Zionist33
      let the Japanese return the port of Arthur to begin with, then we will talk about the Kuril Islands

      Correct you, Port Arthur aka Dalian is a Chinese city and naturally belongs to China.
      1. prav
        prav 9 June 2015 00: 30
        0
        I’ll correct you, all the territories up to the Chinese wall used to be ours, so Port Arthur is a teardrop.
        1. RUSS
          RUSS 9 June 2015 08: 56
          0
          Quote: prav
          I’ll correct you, all the territories up to the Chinese wall used to be ours, so Port Arthur is a teardrop.

          Delirium
    2. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 21: 17
      +1
      Here is Port Arthur (Dalian)
      1. Observer2014
        Observer2014 8 June 2015 21: 24
        +2
        "RUSS" But who are you explaining to?! This one more shot "Zionist33" in this article got out of the hole. Look at his comments and flags above them. It's a troll. Like "Barabulek" There is a war "RUSS"! Call it what you want but this is war, be careful and just minus the bastards! On his label there is a star of David for an excuse.
    3. Swamp Doctor
      Swamp Doctor 8 June 2015 21: 46
      -4
      Oh,...
      Or do you have historical-geographical cretinism?
      1. RUSS
        RUSS 8 June 2015 23: 03
        0
        Quote: Swamp Doctor
        Oh,...
        Or do you have historical-geographical cretinism?

        What are you talking about? Expand a specific question?
        1. Swamp Doctor
          Swamp Doctor 9 June 2015 20: 40
          0
          Your division ...
          Sorry, wrote on InoSmi, and posted here ...
  21. ssn18
    ssn18 8 June 2015 21: 32
    0
    Will give east fantastic! Finally, they began to gain a foothold in their territory. Now insert narrow-eyed matches into your eyes.
    Although, as it were, I had no doubt. At the helm is not EBN, but a man with steel Faberge. Still used to clean the environment. And so everything is correct GDP said.
    1. Zionist33
      Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 21
      -1
      who is it in the photo?
  22. Zionist33
    Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 20
    +1
    Quote: Frigate
    The Japanese nervously smoke on the sidelines. And with hopelessness they watch how their dream is scattered. smile

    On June 8, at the age of 67, David Rotem, a former Knesset member from Our Home Israel party, suddenly died of a heart attack. A father of five, a resident of the Efrat settlement, he initiated a number of legislative initiatives designed to improve the face of the State of Israel. The most famous of the laws he passed was the government reform law.

    David Rotem was born in Bnei Brak, studied at the London Bell-Lane School, at the Law School of Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Despite the polio suffered in childhood, he volunteered for the IDF. The future parliamentarian worked at the Institute of Jewish Law Studies at the Law Faculty of Hebrew University, and taught at Bar-Ilan University. For many years he was a legal adviser to the Council of the settlements of Judea and Samaria.

    The lawyer and teacher replaced joined NDI in 2006, and the next year joined the Knesset instead of the deceased Yuri Stern. He headed the legislative commission, was the deputy speaker of the Knesset. NDI Chairman Avigdor Liberman expressed his deepest condolences to the David Rotem family.

    "David Rotem was not only my comrade-in-arms, but also a personal friend," said the leader of the NDI. fought for what he believed in. As chairman of the parliamentary commission on legislation, he has greatly benefited the State of Israel, the Knesset and the Israel Beytenu party. His death is a huge loss and a blow to his friends. We mourn with his family. May it be blessed is his memory! "
    on the.
    1. sabaka_dikaya
      sabaka_dikaya 9 June 2015 02: 00
      0
      What is what? What does this message have to do with this topic and the site "VO" in particular?
  23. Zionist33
    Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 22
    -3
    Quote: RUSS
    Here is Port Arthur (Dalian)

    Arthur Sargsyan?
  24. Zionist33
    Zionist33 8 June 2015 22: 26
    -1
    Quote: RUSS
    Quote: Zionist33
    let the Japanese return the port of Arthur to begin with, then we will talk about the Kuril Islands


    Correct you, Port Arthur aka Dalian is a Chinese city and naturally belongs to China.

    all the more so, and at the same time also the CER, where my great-grandfather worked as a slave in galleys and everything to the Chinese tail? all that is gained by overwork
    1. RUSS
      RUSS 8 June 2015 23: 07
      0
      Quote: Zionist33
      all the more so, and at the same time also the CER, where my great-grandfather worked as a slave in galleys and everything to the Chinese tail? all that is gained by overwork

      Jew on the CER? Tin.
      1. Zionist33
        Zionist33 8 June 2015 23: 59
        -1
        Quote: Zionist33
        Quote: RUSS
        Here is Port Arthur (Dalian)

        Arthur Sargsyan?

        Speaking on Al-Jazeera TV, Muhammad al-Julani, leader of Jabhat al-Nusra, which holds most of the Syrian Golan Heights, tried to separate his group from ISIS. According to him, "Jabhat al-Nusra" focused its efforts exclusively on Syria and does not aim to turn this state into a springboard for the war against the West. But in reality, all disagreements between these groups are purely tactical. Sworn to al-Qaeda, Jabhat al-Nusra has postponed to the future, at a more convenient time, what ISIS is trying to do today.

        Israel should be concerned about the possibility of ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra taking over all of Syria. But a completely legitimate question arises - what is the alternative to such a development of events. For many years, including after the outbreak of the civil war in Syria, Israeli politics considered Bashar al-Assad an acceptable partner, as "the devil we know." Bashar al-Assad was considered a realistic and pragmatic leader with whom we have learned to coexist. Like his father Hafez Assad, the president has maintained silence on the Syrian-Israeli frontier, which has remained Israel's quietest border for 40 years.

        After Syria got bogged down in a bloody civil war, individual Israeli representatives wished success to both sides, Assad and his opponents. At the same time, they hoped that Assad would remain strong enough to control the border and weak enough not to react to Israel's operations against arms transfers to Hezbollah.

        But it looks like the Syrian civil war will end faster than some Israeli leaders expected, even if months before Bashar al-Assad's final fall. Unfortunately, the full mobilization of Hezbollah and Iran to help the Syrian president showed that Israel has a choice not between Assad and ISIS, but between Nasrallah and ISIS. This was the case in January 2015, when Hezbollah sent its people to the Israeli border, and when they were destroyed, it responded with a terrorist attack on Mount Dov.

        The more Hezbollah is involved in the Syrian civil war, the more Bashar al-Assad depends on Nasrallah and Iran. As a result, Israel is less and less able to regard Assad as an acceptable partner.

        Nasrallah certainly does not destroy archaeological sites. He even allowed the restoration of the Magen Abraham synagogue in Beirut. But his enlightened views do not extend to Israel. In the same speech in which he announced a possible mobilization against ISIS, the Hezbollah leader emphasized that he was determined to destroy Israel and called on Jews to leave for other countries.

        The barbarians really approached the gate. They are still at war with each other. But sooner or later, they will turn their weapons against Israel. There is practically no difference between ISIS and Hezbollah, and it is these groups that will set the tone in Syria in the near future.


        Chok
      2. Zionist33
        Zionist33 8 June 2015 23: 59
        -1
        Quote: Zionist33
        Quote: RUSS
        Here is Port Arthur (Dalian)

        Arthur Sargsyan?

        Speaking on Al-Jazeera TV, Muhammad al-Julani, leader of Jabhat al-Nusra, which holds most of the Syrian Golan Heights, tried to separate his group from ISIS. According to him, "Jabhat al-Nusra" focused its efforts exclusively on Syria and does not aim to turn this state into a springboard for the war against the West. But in reality, all disagreements between these groups are purely tactical. Sworn to al-Qaeda, Jabhat al-Nusra has postponed to the future, at a more convenient time, what ISIS is trying to do today.

        Israel should be concerned about the possibility of ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra taking over all of Syria. But a completely legitimate question arises - what is the alternative to such a development of events. For many years, including after the outbreak of the civil war in Syria, Israeli politics considered Bashar al-Assad an acceptable partner, as "the devil we know." Bashar al-Assad was considered a realistic and pragmatic leader with whom we have learned to coexist. Like his father Hafez Assad, the president has maintained silence on the Syrian-Israeli frontier, which has remained Israel's quietest border for 40 years.

        After Syria got bogged down in a bloody civil war, individual Israeli representatives wished success to both sides, Assad and his opponents. At the same time, they hoped that Assad would remain strong enough to control the border and weak enough not to react to Israel's operations against arms transfers to Hezbollah.

        But it looks like the Syrian civil war will end faster than some Israeli leaders expected, even if months before Bashar al-Assad's final fall. Unfortunately, the full mobilization of Hezbollah and Iran to help the Syrian president showed that Israel has a choice not between Assad and ISIS, but between Nasrallah and ISIS. This was the case in January 2015, when Hezbollah sent its people to the Israeli border, and when they were destroyed, it responded with a terrorist attack on Mount Dov.

        The more Hezbollah is involved in the Syrian civil war, the more Bashar al-Assad depends on Nasrallah and Iran. As a result, Israel is less and less able to regard Assad as an acceptable partner.

        Nasrallah certainly does not destroy archaeological sites. He even allowed the restoration of the Magen Abraham synagogue in Beirut. But his enlightened views do not extend to Israel. In the same speech in which he announced a possible mobilization against ISIS, the Hezbollah leader emphasized that he was determined to destroy Israel and called on Jews to leave for other countries.

        The barbarians really approached the gate. They are still at war with each other. But sooner or later, they will turn their weapons against Israel. There is practically no difference between ISIS and Hezbollah, and it is these groups that will set the tone in Syria in the near future.


        Chok
  25. Alfons xv
    Alfons xv 9 June 2015 01: 35
    -1
    Quote: subbtin.725
    - Medvedev's visit to the Kuril Islands.
    - The feelings of the Japanese people are injured.
    - Ivanov’s visit to the Kuril Islands.
    - The feelings of the Japanese people are injured.
    - Putin’s visit to the Kuril Islands.
    - The feelings of the Japanese people are killed.

    And the establishment of the Kuril Cossacks for the Japanese people HARAKIRI.
  26. Dies Irae
    Dies Irae 9 June 2015 05: 07
    -1
    Quote: Inok10
    Quote: Dies Irae
    Quote: Inok10
    Quote: Dies Irae
    And I, apparently, also a "troll"? If I am quite skeptical about this "project"? Go ahead, "every minus" and all that. Or by "ah-pi" calculate.

    ah, you guy pull, take a chance
    don't throw it alone
    you’ll understand who it is ..
    Vysotsky
    .. and, skepticism must be confirmed by arguments and facts .. but if this is a life position from the category of "they will be deceived anyway" .. then you just need to cry over a glass and cry over a cucumber .. saving on sedatives and spending on the Internet .. laughing


    That is, the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome, filled, as you say, with both arguments and facts, should not have taught us anything? The life position "they will be deceived anyway" rarely arises from scratch. And I don't drink alcohol. From the word "in general".
    Sincerely.

    ... perhaps if this fact was not a public media flogging .. I would hardly mind .. but alas, "the news is not the first freshness" .. it would be more interesting for me to hear about DM Voronezh .. in the Kaliningrad region, Irkutsk region, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Leningrad Region, Orenburg Region, Komi Republic .. are there no "fried facts"? .. sadness however .. Regards! .. PS .. the word is silver, silence is gold .. not familiar ..?


    If this fact was not a "media-public flogging" you would have objected to me, they say, "not caught - not a thief," "not proven" and so on - I have such a persistent feeling. And the strikes of workers who are not paid a penny for months would not have convinced you. I think we will soon hear about the thefts at the facilities you indicated. You can't hide an sewn in a sack, and the bureaucratic fraternity, even if she is with epaulettes on her shoulders, does not change. However - blessed are those who believe, so to speak.
    Sincerely.