Serve or complain? Opinion of the Kirov soldiers
Checks began on the fact of complaints of conscripts from the Kirov region in the military unit Borzya
Recently, it is often possible to hear that the Kirov military personnel complain to parents about hazing and poor content in military units. Not long ago, a message came from a military unit in town Borzya in the Chita region. There are service 150 Kirov recruits.It was from this part that the soldiers began sending SMS complaints to their relatives. The Kirov guys complained about beatings and thefts from colleagues, lack of control by the command and various non-statutory relations. The complaints reached the Committee of Soldiers' Mothers and the Public Chamber of the Kirov Region. In this connection, the Public Chamber of the Kirov region went to the Public Chamber of the Trans-Baikal Territory with a request to exercise control over this part. As reported by the Public Chamber, the reaction of the command of the unit was immediate and checks were already conducted on the facts stated.
But why the check was not carried out by the command of the military unit itself, why did the conflict go beyond the limits of one region? Some are convinced that there is a benefit to the command of the unit, others are confident that the recruits themselves are not adapted for military service, far from home.
In all likelihood, those guys who decided to get rid of hazing by complaint simply underestimated what army service was. After all, according to the Kirov military personnel of the reserve, after such complaints, army service for a soldier can turn into hell.
Alexey Koritsin, reserve serviceman:
- If hazing was not stopped by the leadership of the unit, then it was profitable. What does she encompass? As a rule, these are not groundless mass beatings, but punishment for anything. In our part it was like that. Guilty, framed colleagues, did not understand something or refused to perform, which means he got what he deserved. Moreover, such a measure is a discipline. One starley, a lieutenant and a couple of ensigns will not be able to clean up the company, guided by one charter. This is where hazing comes from (non-statutory relationships).
Maxim Suradeev, reserve serviceman:
- When the information that non-statutory relations occur in parts goes beyond its limits, the soldier automatically digs a hole for himself and his colleagues. Various inspecting ranks will immediately begin to move into the unit. Soldiers will begin to prepare for checks, both physically and theoretically, and this is a completely different service. I would even say the change is not for the better. The one who taught the charter knows that there are a lot of subtleties and various nuances, according to which the service of a soldier can be much worse than with hazing. The check will pass, the command will receive several reprimands for indicators or any other points, and this will all end. Further service of the soldiers will be even more difficult. Yes, and beatings can continue.
There is a second variant of the outcome of events, but it is far from the best effect on soldiers.
- In another case, the perpetrators can be put in prison, they will be replaced by verified officers and they will begin to make an indicative part of the usual part. Life according to the regulations ... And everything is written there, right down to which side a soldier should sleep on. Charter can complicate the service "conscript" several times. At the same time, no one will rule out that the units can also be beaten and stolen. They will just be more careful to beat the bruises left. And the inspectors will come to the unit all the time.
For a soldier who made a denunciation of his colleagues, things can get along less tragically - they will not beat him, but no one will communicate with him.
Daniil Zosimenko, reserve serviceman:
- You will just spread rot ... They will call you “bitch” or “red”, and you just won't be respected by a company officer. Information sometimes not through it. Among the soldiers, such a person is simply rejected from society, no one will communicate with him. And this is a very serious psychological impact. At the same time, oddly enough, the soldier will not be touched, they will know that he is “knocking”. Unfortunately, hazing is not canceled, she was and will be. We were raised at night, “shook” in the dryers, who served - knows what it is.
True, not all soldiers believe that bullying is a measure of education.
- Hazing is just a manifestation of power, an indicator of who should be afraid. This is the male society system. If you want to mean something in this society and be strong - throw away the fear and go ahead, do not be afraid of anyone, then the soldier will not know the word “dedovshchina”.
Over time, the state is trying to facilitate the service of "conscripts", introducing various innovations. What is it worth reducing the service to one year, replacing the kersey boots on the berets, the introduction of socks, a new form, and so on. Now, soldiers are allowed to take a cell phone with them to the service, while at the assembly point there are already issued sim-cards from which you can call home at a favorable rate. But those who served, do not see in such measures a positive result.
Andrei Lisin, senior warrant officer in stock:
- Now the Russian army has become a sanatorium. For civilians soon civilians will begin to walk and clean up. In the part where I served until recently, they are already considering such an option - to hire civilian personnel in the kitchen, to hire cleaners at the location ... I think that this is wrong. All these outfits and various actions, which, at first glance, seem to have nothing to do with military service, educate soldiers, instill in them a love of order and cleanliness, and hence already certain character traits. Now the youth who go to the army are just weak and spoiled. They complain about everything they can. During my military service it was like that - try to blurt out something extra ... And we didn’t leave the army, not boys and not young men, but real men, able to stand up for themselves, accustomed to order. Not that now. In the unit where I worked, in one month only the 3 recruit escaped, while the soldiers served only a month. And our part has never been distinguished by harsh conditions of service, quite the contrary.
The “conscripts” themselves believe that the soldiers who flee from the unit and complain about the severity of the service are simply neither morally nor physically ready for such a life test.
- Soldiers simply can not stand the male team, changing conditions. They simply did not live on their own. Mom and Dad cherished them, and once there, they begin to understand that they "got in * for * nitsu." There are no friends who will stand up and who are influential in the civilian world. Mom does not caress, as a civilian.
“When I got into the unit, during the first three days of my service, 3 soldiers were imprisoned for hazing. One shot at himself, wanted to leave home a hero, fool. In the guard reported that his post was attacked and shot himself in the stomach. As a result, he went home not a hero, but a cripple. Then, when the next call came, there were “refusers” - those who immediately said that they would not serve and want to go home. The service they did not immediately ask ...
Each person has his own opinion about military service. No one can say how the life of this or that soldier will develop after getting into a certain team. But the authorities of the Kirov region decided to try to make the lives of our soldiers safer.
On Monday, August 15, Nikita Belykh, met with members of the Committee of Soldiers' Mothers. The meeting discussed current issues of military service, in particular, on the military unit in town Borzya During the conversation, the governor proposed in advance in the teams sent to the military units from the assembly points to identify the guys who would be responsible for the operational communication with the Committee of Soldiers' Mothers and the Government of the region.
Operational information will come to the command of the units so that these soldiers have the opportunity to freely contact the Committee and the regional authorities and promptly report any problems. At the expense of the region, these guys will be provided with the necessary means of communication. In addition, Nikita Belykh announced the intention of the Government of the Kirov region to develop a system of cooperation with the regions in whose military units Kirov conscripts serve.
Noticed a mistake Highlight text and press. Ctrl + Enter