2. The camp is very comfortable. Life - at the highest level.
4. Stengazeta - far from the highest form of creativity, we met in a field camp. There is a real fountain in the camp, which was built by one of the employees, a designer by training. We also noticed a car with the words “Club” and benches around it. On the pillars in the camp hang megaphones, of which throughout the day hear the spiritual music of military subjects.
5. But we came to gape, and the soldiers - service.
7. From the camp we immediately went to the next point of our route - the command post for monitoring and controlling the fire of artillery battalions.
8. Get down to the trench.
10. From here you can see the smoke of battle.
11. So, for example, looks like a shot of a howitzer “Msta-S”
12. And this is a shot from “Hurricane”
15. How they controlled and commanded, they were impressed by the smoke - it's time to go to the most interesting point of the route.
16. We managed to see the whole process of firing - from charging the system to the direct shot.
22. Before a shot, disguise must be removed so as not to burn.
23. The fire!
25. We had a chance to get not on the surrender of standards or combat scientists, but on training sessions. The guys are serving recently, so it was not without hitches. Well, it is useful for soldiers to gain experience, but it is more interesting for us when everything is real. One machine did not work, and we once again witnessed the process of loading the system, already in real conditions. Well, because In connection with its successful location, bloggers placed the greatest photo hopes on this car, nobody relaxed and the camera did not let go of the camera. True, hopes never came true. Either we finally got bored, relaxed and listened to everything, or we simply didn’t shout to us, but the shot came a little unexpectedly - no one had time to shoot it. But the impressions of this shot were the most vivid. When you are intently waiting for a command and looking at the world through the viewfinder, a good half of emotions pass by.
30. Protection of settlements and equipment provide a security post.
33. And we are moving to the final point of our press tour - the firing position of Msta-S self-propelled artillery mounts.
34. Volley immediately from four installations. They promised that it would be loud. It was tolerable Hurricane, of course, louder. However, the ears, as when shooting from Kalash, never laid.
37. This time I got a lot of portraits.
43. Finally, we were fed a delicious lunch in the officers' field canteen. It's time to Moscow.