After a long silence, Strelkov delivered a programmatic criticism of Khodorkovsky’s manifesto. The transition to a public controversy, where Strelkov contrasts with the vision of a runaway oligarch broadcasting from the United States, his vision of the future of Russia largely determines the vision of the Infantry future of the country. In general, the answer to Strelkov Khodorkovsky, reflect his views on the fact that the Crimean Spring was the beginning of a revolution from above, which Putin performs.
In early October, at the headquarters of the international human rights organization Freedom House in Washington, former Yukos head Mikhail Khodorkovsky delivered a speech denouncing the Russian state and the president. The speech, which formed the basis of the published after the manifesto. Having enlisted the support of the global financial oligarchy, Khodorkovsky advanced several conceptual theses, using comparisons close to the Russian person, analogies and associations, and even copying the methods of patriotic rhetoric in some places. With an enviable pathos and a claim to the status of a certain last resort, the former oligarch tries to combine the incompatible. Liberal “values” alien to Russia and the Russian people, as it were, “add” to the relatives and relatives of the Russian heart the concepts of national pride and justice, creating a dangerous illusion of their organic compatibility. Khodorkovsky, as it were, teaches the active part of society to the coming liberal transformations initiated by the world behind the scenes and, moreover, declares them as the only possible and useful ones. Unfortunately, just ignore this compilation of “warm and soft” and leave it unanswered. Too dangerous speeches were heard from the lips of the obvious enemy of Russia and too destructive in nature may entail an attempt to implement the scenarios offered to them. We must give our, Russian, patriotic answer to the globalist, liberal scenario imposed by Khodorkovsky under the guise of a new round of "reforms". After all, this is not just the idle talk of a rich and outstanding felon who escaped from the Motherland, this is the ideological program of the new coup d'état in Russia - the “road map” of the oligarchic rebellion, directed, as always in Russian stories, against the Ruler, the People and the State. Well, we will sort everything out by points.
Russian choice, social justice and national mobilization
1. 100 years ago, the last Russian Tsar-Martyr Nicholas II wrote: “Around treason, cowardice and deceit”. He did not mean the people, not the fools and not the roads, but the political, military and economic elite that surrounded him at that time. The treason of the elites ended with the collapse of the greatest world power, the Russian Empire. 200 years ago, the political elite under the leadership of the British envoy participated in the regicide of Emperor Paul, which subsequently led to the Napoleonic invasion and the Patriotic War 1812 of the year. 400 years ago, in the Time of Troubles, the political elite of Russia swore impostors and the Polish king, changing both the Fatherland and the Faith, and only the uprising of the Russian militia saved Russia and Orthodoxy in that period, initiating the beginning of a new dynasty of the Russian tsars. Since then, little has changed in Russia. The Russian rulers, relying on the Russian people, bring their lives to the altar of the Fatherland, and the beefy, corrupt comprador elites do not disdain in any way to betray their homeland, cowardly change the Sovereign, rob them and subjugate the people for the sake of achieving personal short-term gain. But after the long and painful years of unrest, peace was always set in motion — Russia that emerged from the crisis and the bloody wars began to develop progressively again. 23 a year ago (in our eyes) the story repeated itself again: the “red empire”, really needing serious and extremely careful reforming, was instead plundered, blown away and destroyed by a bunch of “repainted” and sold off to the recent “ideological enemies” of top party officials and joined them unscrupulous nouveau riche. The story is accelerating ... its turns become shorter. And here again - the second time in our short century - the country barely starting to recover from the past “pogrom” is in danger of greedy sharing. And those who were not allowed to finally plunder our long-suffering Motherland in the 90, are now eager for revenge.
2. 10 years of imprisonment for you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, is truly a tragedy. After all, how much could be stolen during this period! And now your only goal is to catch up. Let's look at the previous 10 years of your life. From 1991 until you were arrested, Mr. Khodorkovsky, “out of nothing” (that is, without investing a single ruble, but appropriating tens of billions of dollars of people's property) you created a huge financial and industrial empire, becoming one of the richest people in the country. At the same time, like all the oligarchs of that time, they generously “walked over the corpses”, did not constrain themselves with any moral restrictions, plundered and plundered the great Soviet industrial legacy. Bathed in money and "elitism", without denying themselves anything. In the same years, I and many of my friends and comrades almost continuously fought for the Russian people and for Russia, against the enemies of the Fatherland. First in Transnistria, then in Bosnia, then in Chechnya. And while we were defeated after defeat because of the betrayal of the so-called “new elite”, retreating, gritting our teeth, accompanied by scornful and hateful comments from corrupt “democratic” media, you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, and others like you didn’t even remember the needs of the country and its people. And because the experience is fundamentally different. You learned to steal, rob and lie, and we - to protect Russia and the people. Even when no one demanded that of us. A prison always changes people, occasionally for the better. You, alas, have not learned the right experience. After all, even returning to freedom, you have not pleaded guilty absolutely nothing. Moreover, they immediately found themselves again in the camp of the enemies, thereby confirming that they were in the business.
3. What kind of "stolen" can you even talk about? You, whose credo was to steal, steal and steal? Have you done something or built it yourself in your life that could be stolen from you personally? Not. Because you didn’t do anything to prison except for thefts, fraud and robberies. Of all your achievements, I personally am ready to acknowledge the socially useful result, except for those boots that you “tachal” in custody. From a moral point of view, only this is your work and is the only worthy in all your, to say the least, dirty life of a highly professional thief and talented cheater. But the worst thing is that this work didn’t do you any good at all and, judging by what you are doing now, didn’t lead you to realize your own mistakes and crimes. When the real patriots of Russia and the Russian people joined the battle in Novorossia, you, having received the pardon of President Putin, immediately took the side of his enemies and the enemies of Russia. You were on the Russophobic Maidan and gathered in the enemy’s territory all the “color” of Russian traitors at a rally to fight the Russian Spring. You say that "Russia has ceased to develop"? This is a direct result of your activity, your privatization, your comprador policy. Now you are calling us to cardinal reforms? In union with whom? With frank enemies of everything Russian? Based on patriotic motives?
4. Your “patriotism”, Mikhail Borisovich, is especially vividly manifested in your repetition of the “horror film” about Russia, as about “a threat to Europe and the whole World”. There was no time that Goebbels shouted loudly (and much more talently) about this threat, and long before him Napoleon and the British lords Palmerston and Disraeli shouted. After - Winston Churchill and US President Ronald Reagan, who called the USSR “the Empire of Evil” without any reason. So you, Mikhail Borisovich, went on a perfectly beaten path. It is necessary to think, in full confidence that only you are alone - the “smartest” and understand something in history, and all Russian people are complete doodles and ignoramuses. Well, there are also cowards who are easily deceived and intimidated by the ghost of the “Third World War”, so that they agree to abandon their Fatherland and help the half-brothers who perish in Novorossia in exchange for “if only there was no war”. But the main addressee of this appeal is not at all in Russia. This is a kind of “oath” to those who throughout the history of Russia dreamed of eliminating it. In my opinion, there is a typical shulersky technique, in which the player operating the marked cards, realizing that he is about to be brought to clean water, immediately accuses his partners of deception. The Western world headed by the global financial oligarchy, an integral part of which you, Mikhail Borisovich, endeavor to introduce us — intending to destroy or conquer neighbors, always and everywhere began to blame future opponents, attributing to them their own intentions. So it can be stated: Russia is really threatened with war. In the hope that she will be frightened and capitulate, allowing himself to be disarmed first and then finally finished off. What can I say? The task of real Russian patriots (and not the Freedom House Washington's regulars) is to prepare to repel aggression from the West, because only in this case Russia will be able to prevent it and defend its sovereignty.
Return to Russia
5. Speaking of “European values”, you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, do not understand (or pretend you do not understand) that they have nothing to do with real European values. It is them who are reviving President Putin in Russia today. And those “values” that today are being imposed on the world financial oligarchy as “European”, provoke multi-thousand protest actions in Europe itself. When last time, more than 20 years ago, the leadership of the USSR decided to "turn" to these so-called. “Values”, the country ended up split, looted and humiliated, and the Russian people overnight turned out to be the largest divided people in the world. From the moment he came to power, Putin began to correct the 90's catastrophe: to tame the sovereignty of the oligarchy, nationalize the elites, and rebuild a ruined economy. With the establishment of order, the President found it possible to show mercy even to such a bastard as you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, showed themselves to the world before the prison. But you did not appreciate it. Apparently, because they found the mercy shown to you a manifestation of weakness. After all, you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, of course, would not stand on ceremony, would you? And now, having deceived the President with your false repentance, are you going to take revenge on him for everything? For the fact that he made a bid to strengthen the state and protect national interests to the detriment of comprador elites? What did not allow cheaply to sell the largest reserves of natural resources to the Rothschilds, condemning Russia to external control? What has punished you for openly expressed intentions to remove him from power in an unconstitutional way? From your words, while in custody, you “overestimated much”. But as soon as you were released, you again found yourself on opposite sides of the front with the Russian people in the war for the Russian World, in direct and tough confrontation in the Donbas. Your hatred of Putin brought you not only to the camp of the enemies of the President personally, but to the camp of the enemies of the Russian state and the entire Russian people. How dare you reproach Putin for the fact that he defended the people of Crimea and Novorossia and did not allow the Ukrainian Nazis supported by the West to establish a bloody dictatorship over the Crimea and the Donbas? After all, Russians protect themselves and their lives. You blame the victims themselves for allegedly having the audacity to defend themselves. The Third World War is ruled out, as long as Russia is strong and powerful enough to guarantee, albeit asymmetrical, but strategic parity, and as long as there are people in power who are not ready for promises to enter the supranational financial elite to sell their country and people at the root. We will give a fitting rebuff to your persistent and not extinct over the years of imprisonment desire to sell what you do not own. And we will not allow again, just as 23 was a year ago, to captivate yourself through false slogans.
6. What you say about “European values and Euro-Atlantic civilization” not only has nothing to do with Russia, but directly contradicts our national history, psychology, and destiny. Europe has long moved away from its own Christian values, plunging into the abyss of the most vile evils, and the lauded “Euro-Atlantism” is nothing more than a geopolitical doctrine of global US domination directed against the peoples of the whole world, still maintaining their own religion, sovereignty and national traditions. Russia, already in the recent past, twice affected by the leprosy of “advanced European ideas” and heavily affected by the insane hobbies of its own elite and intelligentsia, today there are two ways: either to return to baa, regain their faith, their tradition, their values, their sovereignty, or dissolve in the global West fall into slavery and disappear as civilization losing everything. And I emphasize again - what outstanding hypocrisy you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, have when you regret the lost art, literature, science, space and other achievements of the imperial and Soviet "totalitarian past." Truly, “the wolf felt sorry for the mare — resigned tail and mane”! But even if we assume that something of what you said is remotely true, then I ask you to learn some history: Russia received the Christian faith not from the Catholic West, but from the Orthodox East - directly from the Eastern Roman Empire-Byzantium, for the whole millennium remaining keeper of true Christianity. However, you talk about the Christian faith?
7. Everything that Russia has today was created by our people and our state in a desperate struggle to preserve their own identity, freedom and sovereignty. In the fight against enemies from both the West and the East. Russia first developed as a nation-state that grew into a great empire because it turned out to be quite flexible in its ability to perceive the positive experience of its neighbors. And there is nothing in it neither shameful for her, nor super-eminent - for this is the path of all peoples who have sober-minded rulers who build and develop their own state. Borrowing does not mean blindly copying. Enough already ... got copied. One Marxism, introduced to us from Europe, to which the country cost! Every nation and every state is unique. And just like any field is beautifully decorated with grass and a scattering of various flowers, Humanity is beautiful in its inflorescence of unique peoples, even if they are fighting among themselves for “a place under the sun”, but not resembling a “trimmed public lawn” into which Euro-Atlantic all human.
8. Euro-Atlantic values - “values of a strong and fair state”? Strong, Mikhail Borisovich! At present, these values lead to the extinction of the peoples of Europe who follow them and who once created it, this very great Europe that our home-grown liberals like to say so much. Is this your so-called "justice"? However, for obvious reasons, you don’t care about the historical destinies of some Germans, French or Britons. Like the Russians, Bashkirs, Tatars, Lezgins and so on. Well, a "strong state" - presumably, is the US meant? After all, there are no “strong” (that is, truly sovereign and independent) states in Europe. The last sovereign state of Europe outside the former USSR, which dared to defend the interests of its citizens - Yugoslavia - was defeated and subjugated 15 years ago. They were inclined to the "Euro-Atlantic choice" by bombs and rockets, blockade and rebellion of alien alien and innocent migrants. Now on turn Belarus and Russia, is not it? The bridgehead in Ukraine has already been created and the last spurt left? The values implanted by the world financial oligarchy ("European", "Euro-Atlantic", "universal", etc.) are the values of the complete destruction of nation-states and the radical abolition of everything that remotely resembles social justice. Here, Mr. Khodorkovsky, you are either ignorant or deliberately lying. Well, as for “ignorance” - this is me, “for the sake of wit” - I have no illusions about the flaws in your education. Liberalism, which you uphold, has absolute globalization as a completing goal, leveling all nations and religious communities with one consumer “comb” and asserting the power of the world financial oligarchy as all historically developed countries are abolished (the project of the European Union is the first step in this direction) . In the sphere of economic policy, liberalism not only in practice, but also in theory, strictly rejects social justice. Freedom of the market, as the liberals say, is incompatible with the redistribution of profits, as advocates of social justice insist on. The more Russia will be drawn into the processes of globalization, the sooner it will lose its sovereignty and the ability to pursue social policies. Now about the "mobilization". We, of course, need a powerful national mobilization against the aggression of the “Euro-Atlantists”, aimed at accelerating and definitive plundering of Russia under the pretext of “integration into the world community” and “the global economy”. Mobilization of both state and public. For the threat looms not only over the state sovereignty of Russia, but also over the cultural and moral identity of its people, decomposed by the intensely propagandized and implemented “Euro-Atlantic” evils - sodomite debauchery, pedophilia, murder of children and the old (abortion and euthanasia), drug addiction, terrorism, all killing By the way, that brings with it a “new humane world order”.
9. "He who wants to be strong cannot afford to be backward." Absolutely correct thesis. And that is why the decision of President Putin on the complete rearmament of the army for the 2020 year is an absolutely adequate response to the Russophobic hysteria from the West. The Russian military, the leaders of the military-industrial complex, regional industrialists and entrepreneurs should replace the 90's comprador elite, the so-called "oligarchs", of which you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, are a typical representative. The oligarchs are alien to Russia — their capital and families in the West, although they made their fortunes by exploiting the Russian people. They represent the interests of the global financial oligarchy, think in the categories of ultra-liberalism and, in fact, consider themselves to be something of a colonial administration. That is why they prefer to voice their “revelations” with your “prophetic” lips from Washington.
10. Today, it’s not in Europe, but in Russia itself. Our path is a return to ourselves. We must return to Russia, to our history, to our culture, to our mission. This mission has always been and remains to bring the light of the faith of Christ, the ideals of good and social justice to the peoples of the world, to be “restraining” from evil, as the apostle Paul said. We had a very difficult past. The entire 20 century Russia was shaking in the fevers of bloody revolutions and extermination wars. But, thanks to the passed grave tests, Russia managed to save a lot of what Europe lost almost irretrievably. And if Europe wants to return to its own traditions and Christian principles, it is on its way with us, and not with the financial oligarchy of the United States, bringing the godless civilization of moral decay, ideological zombing, spiritual and physical death to the peoples of the world.
Building a fair society
11. “Modern Russian society is arranged unfairly,” you say. Fully agree. But (I repeat what was written above) it was you and others like you who made it. Taking advantage of the crisis of the USSR, you began to rob and kill, tidying up the national wealth. So you and your accomplices laid the foundations of the “modern Russian society”, where the most cynical and despicable layer, acting in concert and instructions from overseas curators, acquired all the levers of economic and partly political power. Immediately after coming to power, Putin began to rectify the situation, but the injustice, which became law in 90, took deep roots. Therefore, the return to our society of social justice will be a long and difficult process. But I believe that we will cope with this without the advice of a runaway ex-oligarch who made his fortune by plundering the national wealth created by the hard work of generations of Russian people.
12. Reading your criticism of privatization (by the way, quite justified), I am amazed at your cynicism: you, and others like you, acquired your capital during this criminal seizure of public property, and now you are trying to blame anyone, just not who is really to blame. Privatization - as it was - it is not a "imbalance", it is a crime. As a result, property was received not by ordinary people, but by an agile and unprincipled minority. And the largest “pieces” of property were acquired with the direct support of foreign financial capital, which was literally walking “over corpses”. Do you not know this? Here, Putin began to establish the correct proportions, transferring the most important strategic sectors of the economy to the state. Thus, he is just trying to correct the catastrophic consequences of criminal privatization. Without the eradication of an oligarchy based on criminal privatization, there will be neither social justice nor the full development of private entrepreneurship.
13. The fact that the subsoil should belong to the people, here you are completely right. I have already said that sometimes (although rarely) prison is beneficial. At this point, the shift is undoubtedly positive. But this is exactly what happened to you: the assets of your criminally created energy companies were transferred to the government, that is, the people. How else can the subsoil be made public property, if not through their nationalization and redistribution of profits, extracted from them, in favor of all citizens? This excludes private ownership of large objects in the field of energy production. The story of Yukos is an example of how the subsoil returns to the people. Subsoil use efficiency is the second question. First, they should be taken away from you and those like you, and then used as efficiently as possible. And let it be hard to argue with the fact that the use of resource rents is far from ideal. The main thing is not to leave any of the natural resources in the private property of the oligarchy.
14. The proportional scale of taxation is the right way. This is the movement towards social justice. But not for you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, who has grown rich on the plunder of his people and brought capital abroad, to talk about it. What country do you pay taxes in? In Switzerland, in England, in the USA? Return the stolen people, start with yourself, pay taxes in Russia. Or for this you first need to become president yourself? One similar oligarch more recently, in the same oath, assured the electorate in the neighboring country. Petro Poroshenko his name. He swore everything acquired by unsustainable work to give to the people of Ukraine! But something is not in a hurry. So start with yourself! Show the image of a “responsible taxpayer” to the world! Then, perhaps, someone (very naive) will believe you.
15. Liberalism in your understanding, Mr. Khodorkovsky, is an absolute delusion. This is a false doctrine, completely ignoring God, the spirit, culture, humanity, society and putting at the center of the individual, his material private interests and the sphere of finances. Liberalism in this sense is completely incompatible with genuine freedom: how can a person be free if the society in which he lives is in percentage slavery, debt bondage of the international financial oligarchy and its local overseers? If the whole life of a person is subordinated to the search and increase of material benefits and the state of the bank account is the measure of everything? Today, liberalism is a totalitarian ideology, on the spread of which the United States is building its global hegemony. For Russia, it is unacceptable in any form - neither politically, nor economically, nor legally. And this is the most important thing: for you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, liberalism is the ultimate truth, and you have prepared national development and social justice for populism. But in Russia, liberalism is doomed, neither the right nor the left accept it. This is a colonial ideology, going against our Russian identity. Trying to destroy this identity for the sake of the triumph of the ideology of liberalism, you are destroying Russia. It seems that this is your ultimate goal.
16. A socially oriented state based on Christian values is the goal, guideline and strategy of real Russian patriots. In the achievement of this goal, “right” and “left”, supporters of monarchy and socialism, can unite completely freely. And of course, such a state should be based on strict adherence to legal norms. But what attitude do you have? After all, you need to seduce the people, and he is now inclined to listen to the slogans of creating a “socially oriented national state” (not quite understanding how to build a “national” state in the place of the centuries-old Russian Empire, in which hundreds of nations lived and developed peacefully). You throw this bone to us, the Russian people. But the Russians are no longer a trusting herd, for the past century it has twice “pecked” on the promises of “dangers in the milk banks” and as a result shed the oceans of its blood. I sincerely hope that we have learned something and will be able to distinguish truth from fake wrapped in a beautiful wrapper. A socially oriented nation-state is anyone, not you, oligarchs, Rothschild lackeys. Leave, Mr. Khodorkovsky, national and social: these concepts require clean hands and flawless biography.
War is a tragedy, which is sometimes impossible to avoid.
17. The USA and American hegemony is a war. We see it in Libya, in Syria, in Iraq, and in Afghanistan, in Ukraine. Everywhere, where the USA helps to carry out “color revolutions”, fascists, extremists, fundamentalists come to power. To be a supporter of the United States, the West and NATO means to be a fascist accomplice, a lawyer of the war. This war is being waged against all mankind, who does not want to live by the American rules and serve obediently and slavishly the interests of the world financial oligarchy.
18. This war is being waged against Russia, against Ukraine. Those heroes who defended the Russian World, who beat in the New Russia, did not want this war. They wanted peace. But the price of peace cannot be freedom and dignity. Under the conditions of the neo-Nazi junta brought to power by your masters in Kiev, Mr. Khodorkovsky, and supported by you personally, life is not life, and the world is not peace. And the Russians in Crimea and Novorossia rebelled for freedom and justice, for the right to their own national development, for their language and culture. It was a war against war. Your calls to the world are not just hypocrisy, it is a betrayal. Like everything else, by the way. We are just on opposite sides of the front, and your words for me, who took an active part in the hostilities in Novorossia, sound like appeals from the other side, “Russian, give up! There will be peace! You have been deceived! ”In response to this in combat, there is one answer. Guess what. The problem of Russia today is not that for her, war is (as you say) supposedly a “driver.” On the contrary, Putin has done and is doing everything possible to avoid a “big” war (the small one has already been unleashed by the US at the hands of Kiev and goes on, claiming dozens of lives every day). To reproach the power of Russia that it does not leave the Russian World to its fate, blasphemous. Defending this thesis, you will gain the support of the pro-Western comprador elites, who regularly gather on the anti-Russian "Peace March". With those who stand on the side of historical Russia and social justice (and this is the vast majority), you should say goodbye forever. You are on the other side of the Crimea and Novorossia, and it is they who now, more than ever unite the Russians who support Putin’s unconditionally decisive steps in this direction.
19. The current authorities have led Russia to the very threshold of a decisive breakthrough towards independence, power and freedom, which is able to take it out of the zone of direct influence of American hegemony. Unfortunately, in my personal opinion, this jerk is clearly inhibited (I think, by your secret and obvious like-minded people, who still have tremendous influence thanks to the stolen riches and the high domestic political influence bought on them). There are also fluctuations in the question of the need to move forward. But the population of the country is quite ready for it, and that is what scares you. Hence the hysteria about the threat of "Chinese protectorate." "Chinese threat" - while in theory. And the open protectorate of the United States, established over Russia as a result of Gorbachev-Yeltsin treason, is still what is called. The main threat to the sovereignty of Russia is in the aggressive onslaught of the world financial oligarchy, frightened by the possibility of Russia "falling out" from the garbage can of the "colonial economy". And in its fifth column, one of the ideologues of which you are.
20. The global financial oligarchy is fighting desperately and with frenzy against Russia's rebirth. If Russia stands, it has a future; she will return to history and win. But if a hateful Russian corrupt agent of the world financial oligarchy (like you) comes to power in Russia, we will collapse into the abyss, in comparison with which the gangster 90 will seem like a child's game. The collapse of the country with all the ensuing consequences in the form of wars, rampant poverty, famine, epidemics and large-scale man-made disasters is what awaits us in this case. The way it happens (though, so far on a much smaller scale), I had to personally observe more than once and not two. Most recently, in Ukraine, where the most "berries" are also ahead. But you, Mr. Khodorkovsky, now want to help the West to destroy again what Putin began to restore in 2000. But you will not succeed, for we are Russians, God is with us! The world financial oligarchy, the priests of mammon, having put themselves in the place of God and in their own name controlling the destinies of the world, began to play. American hegemony is crumbling like a colossus with feet of clay. The West is falling: the indigenous population is dying out; European countries will become Muslim in 20 years; Christian culture is driven to the periphery of public life; China has officially become the largest economy in the world; The United States is unable to pay its gigantic foreign debt; they are shocked by racial and social unrest, in the agony of the West sows only chaos and destruction, blood and suffering in the world. We must go in a different direction - in the direction of the revival of Great Russia against all threats and challenges. And a colossal turn in this regard has already been made - Putin has annexed the Crimea, and no one can take it away from us!
21. You talked about the Russian feat, but reduced it to moderation and work. Apparently, you believe that the future is the happiness of the people of Russia in slave labor for a bowl of spoiling for the benefit of the world financial oligarchy that you represent. And for the low-grade "spectacles" offered in addition to balanda and guaranteed to return a person to the next state of the animal's simplest instincts. Well, so - “only through our corpses!” The Russian people have completely different horizons and goals than wordless submission to the corrupted western elite. Here I will distract from your theses and briefly formulate our Russian answer, which is expressed by the simple formula “For Faith, Tsar and Fatherland”. For these holy concepts of Russian people from time immemorial went to die, knowing full well that fighting for them - fighting for themselves and for their future. Today, this means a very specific loyalty: the Russian Orthodox Church, the Russian state and the Supreme Commander VV Putin.
22. For the past fifteen years, Russia has been preparing for a breakthrough in the great Russian future. It's time to make it.
I.I. Strelkov: Putin's decade returned to Russia the hope of revival
- Igor Gunmen
Noticed oshЫbku Highlight text and press. Ctrl + Enter