A report from the headquarters of the Army of the South-East for the night of August 19: the enemy's attempts to take Yasinovataya, Zhdanovka and Ilovaisk were unsuccessful
During the night from 18 to 19 August, the situation did not change significantly. The main efforts of the power structures of Ukraine were focused on establishing control over large settlements of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics with the aim of blocking and subsequent destruction of the people's militia forces occupying them.
In the Donetsk direction, Ukrainian security forces inflicted fire strikes on militia positions in Donetsk, Makeyevka, Mospino, Peski, Krasnogorovka and made unsuccessful attempts to seize the settlements of Yasinovataya, Zhdanovka and Ilovaisk. The northeastern outskirts of Makeevka were fired on from the Grad MLRS. Intense fighting continued in the areas of the Saur-Mogila mound and the village of Tarany.
In the course of stubborn and bloody battles for Ilovaisk, the enemy's losses amounted to up to 80 people killed and wounded. Up to 42 vehicles were destroyed and damaged.
As a result of the artillery shelling of the positions of the punishers in the area of n. the village of Kuteinikovo destroyed up to 3 infantry fighting vehicles and 15 personnel.
In the Luhansk direction, the enemy did not undertake active offensive actions, continued to shell residential areas of Luhansk and the militia positions in the Yubileynoye and Metallist areas. Civilians were killed.
During the battle in the area of n. Khryaschevate village by militia units destroyed 4 tank and 2 enemy vehicles.
The militia established control over the section of the road between the settlements of Malaya Vergunka - Pionerskoye, Pionerskoye - Ogulchansk, Ogulchansk - Davydovo - Nikolskoye.
The artillery of the militia delivered a fire strike at the enemy's automobile convoy in the area of the Petrovskoe settlement. Destroyed up to 5 trucks with ammunition.
During the night, militia reconnaissance units conducted active search operations.
Yesterday at 11:42
The message of the press service of the City Council of Donetsk
Information at 10.00. Houses in Mospino are damaged again. The night in Donetsk was extremely tense. The city was restless since the evening of 18 August. As a result of the shelling, the shell hit the apartment on the 7th floor in house 6 on the street. Polyboytsov. A woman who was near the entrance was injured. Also, shells completely destroyed residential buildings in the Kuibyshevsky district - No. 2 on Sofia Kovalevskaya street and No. 27 on Chekannaya street.
On the night of August 18-19, the city of Mospino was again shelled. According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Donetsk region, as a result of the hit of shells, house No. 16 on the street was damaged. Oktyabrskaya, residential buildings No. 32 on the street were completely destroyed. Telmanova, No. 2 on the street. Petrovsky, No. 10 on the street. Mayakovsky, as well as some houses on Kirov, Lomonosov and Shkolnaya streets. As a result of the hit of shells, a fire broke out in school # 151, the educational institution was completely destroyed by fire.
As of 10.00 am, shots from heavy guns are heard in the central districts of the city.
Utilities and public transport are operating normally. From today, trains # 37/38 Donetsk — Kiev, # 341/342 Yasinovataya — Simferopol and # 77/78 Mariupol — Moscow have been canceled.
As of August 19, trains depart from the Konstantinovka station:
№69 Donetsk-Lviv, departure time - 15:10;
No. 92 Yasinovataya — Odessa (via Dnepropetrovsk, Znamenka), departure time - 16:20;
№10 Donetsk-Moscow (via Kharkov), departure time - 17:15;
No. 47 Donetsk-Sevastopol (via Zaporozhye, Melitopol), departure time - 19:10;
No. 125 Yasinovataya — Kiev (via Kharkov, Poltava), departure time - 21:17.
Yesterday at 12:33
Morning summary from militia Prokhorov
“From Ilovaisk reported about a battle with the use of artillery in the area of school 13 and Fedorovka. The situation in Ilovaisk is really difficult. There yesterday mercenary units were thrown against the militia (the Donbass battalion, a separate company of Dnepr-1, the 2nd platoon of Azov and the "Right Sector" detachment) and the ZSU (a couple of companies on the BMP) of the 51st mechanized brigade.
Moreover, they used a military trick: the Dnieper, Azov and ZSU attacked head-on, and while the militiamen beat the enemy with passion, Donbass entered the city from the other side and entrenched itself on some streets. Now there are shootings in the city itself. Now reinforcements have arrived (a company on an infantry fighting vehicle).
Yesterday, at 19.00, Dnipro reported that they had 2 dead and 10 wounded (by interceptions), at Azov - trucks for transporting infantry were destroyed (covered with the Hail).
A third of the city (the eastern part) in the morning was exactly with them - as it is now, I don't know.
As for the rest, on the southern front, the enemy's fire encirclement continues in the area of n. the village of Kuteinikovo, Petrovskoe, Blagodatnoye in the Saur-Mogila area. They finish off the breakthrough ukrov near Fashchevka (this is to the north).
At Donetsk, the enemy went on the defensive, erecting fortifications - it was announced about the construction of 33 strong points (fortified checkpoints).
In the LPR, they finish off the enemy at Novosvetlovka and Khryaschevaty, infa about the battles in Lugansk, most likely, is a fake, they have not yet taken Stanitsa Luganskaya.
In Zhdanovka, battles are still going on. "
Yesterday at 14:47
The commander of the punitive battalion "Donbass" Semyon Semenchenko was wounded near Ilovaisk
The National Guards attacked Ilovaisk and came under mortar fire from the militia. Semyon Semenchenko, commander of the punitive battalion of the Donbass National Guard, received multiple shrapnel wounds. The Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov announced this on his Facebook page.
Avakov said that the forces of the National Guard entered Ilovaisk and met resistance from the militias. Semenchenko was wounded among four soldiers, all of them were taken from the battlefield and sent to the hospital.
Yesterday at 14:54
Message from the "Varyag" special forces
“At the moment, there is a battle going on in the area of the Makeevsky railway station. Submachine gun fires and mortars were heard. There, in the Cheryomushka area, a direct hit of a Ukrainian shell at a gas station was noted. Great fire.
Chervonogvardeisky district, Vostochny settlement - Ukrainian artillery fired at a residential two-story building. The number of victims is being specified. In the village of Lastochka, of the same Chervonogvardeisky district, several more residential buildings fell under the shelling of the punishers. As a result of shell hits, 2 people were wounded.
The Yasinovsky Coke-Chemical Plant (YAKHZ) was again shelled. Employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DPR were injured, residents are hiding in bomb shelters.
Yesterday at 15:07
Report of the DPR Social Communications Committee
"In Makeyevka, Cheryomushki district, the forces of the Varyag special forces stopped the breakthrough of the Ukrainian sabotage group, the enemy retreated."
Yesterday at 15:23
A message from the militia
“In general, taking into account the losses and rotation of units, the junta now has 48-52 thousand personnel, about 550-600 armored vehicles, up to 270 artillery systems and MLRS, up to 15 planes and 5-10 helicopters in the Donbas in a combat-ready state. The militia has about 19-23 thousand personnel, up to 130 units of various armored vehicles and about 50 different artillery systems and MLRS. Despite the continued overall superiority of the junta in men and technology, the balance of power is gradually improving and is no longer quite as egregious as it was in June or July.
It is precisely the changing balance of forces that explains the increased ferocity and stubbornness of battles in almost all directions. The front line for the militia has narrowed, and the density of troops has increased, so the junta has fewer opportunities to hit unprotected areas while dodging frontal attacks. "
Yesterday at 15:23
Report from eyewitnesses from Makeevka, a suburb of Donetsk
“Today's shelling killed three civilians: a woman and two men. On August 19, 2014, the punitive squads of the Kiev junta fired on residential areas in Makeyevka. Used multiple launch rocket systems "Grad".
Reported from Lugansk:
“Along Oboronnaya (the main street of Lugansk), several mobile groups of punishers broke through, the militia is already determining where they need to be. There is no assault. "
Yesterday at 15:47
Video from the militia
The militias approached the junta's positions at the maximum safe distance and filmed how their comrades-in-arms processed dill from the Grad RZSO.
Yesterday at 15:54
Photo from the militia
The junta pays dear prices for Suar Mogila. The attacks of the militia continue and become more and more severe. Fresh photos from the battlefield: the defeated positions of the Ukrainian punitive forces, the burnt-out equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Yesterday at 16:45
Report of the DPR Social Communications Committee
“In Makeyevka, two spotters were detained by the forces of the Sword and Varyag special forces on the territory of the Makeevugol motor depot. The third managed to leave. "
Yesterday at 17:11
Briefing of the Prime Minister of the DPR Alexander Zakharchenko
Prime Minister of the DPR Alexander Zakharchenko spoke about the most difficult humanitarian situation that has developed in Donbas.
“Today our residents woke up and saw that there was no water in the taps. The city of XNUMX million was left without drinking water for the reason that the Ukrainian authorities deliberately destroyed the power lines that ensure the operation of pumping stations. Also, a part of the territory of Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Yenakiyevo remained without water. I want journalists to tell about all this, because the humanitarian catastrophe is carried out with the use of particularly cruel torture. "
The world community must admit that a real genocide of the Russian population of Novorossiya is being carried out!
Yesterday at 18: 16
Overview of the situation on the fronts of New Russia on 19 August
Lugansk People's Republic
1. Storm of Lugansk as there is none. After an unsuccessful attempt at once to take the Gristly, where street battles took place, part of the advancing forces began to wrap around the village and penetrated into the suburbs of Lugansk from the south, where sporadic armed clashes took place, since here the parties did not have enough forces to control the southern suburbs. The junta reported that captured part of Lugansk, the militia reported. that they are clearing the junta’s leaked infantry. In fact, city battles of medium intensity are taking place here, since the sides have not that much heavy weapons.
In general, there is no direct threat to Luhansk.
2. The track in the Novosvetlovka area is not fully unlocked at the moment. The militia continues to attack, but can not completely knock out the enemy. Expectations that it would be possible to knock out the junta from the track in 2 of the day did not materialize and it is obvious that much more substantial effort has to be made here. The convoy is primarily because there is no physical ability to travel to Lugansk. Hence, violent attacks on Novosvetlovka by the militia. The issue of complete unblocking of the route is not only military, but also political.
3. In the Village Lugansk yesterday there were street battles. The junta traditionally hung the flag somewhere and announced that the city had been captured, but the urban fighting continued. The militia retreated to the dominant height near the village, and towards evening returned to the city, where fighting resumed. It’s not yet possible to talk about full control over the city of one of the parties. In principle, the Village of Lugansk, given the configuration of the front, now has little influence on the question of the encirclement of Lugansk or the struggle for control over the border. But the junta desperately needs at least some victory after the setbacks suffered, but even here it does not add up to it yet. Apparently, there is an attempt to change the tactics of the punitive operation in the LC, according to Poroshenko's statements, namely, to resume fighting in order to establish control over the border. In the medium term, in the case of the capture of the Village of Lugansk, the junta may try to resume the offensive from the north to Izvarino.
The junta’s prospects here are very vague in the light of the catastrophic failure of the last such attempt.
4. In the area of Alchevsk and Stakhanov, the militia firmly holds key positions. Pervomaisk despite the junta's lies, is still under the control of the militia. The city is constantly fired upon, but direct attacks on it are of an unintelligible nature. Apparently here the junta is not strong enough for more action. Judging by the resumption of active operations in the area of the Village of Lugansk, some of the forces that were liberated after cutting Lisichansk protrusion were transferred to the northern front of the LC, to create a strike force now advancing on the Village of Lugansk.
5. In the area of Debaltseve sluggish fighting continues, which shackle some of the junta's forces and are of a supporting nature for the actions aimed at defeating the surrounded 30 of the mechanized brigade. The militia does not have large forces necessary for the assault of Debaltsevo; the enemy has a significant advantage in armored vehicles and artillery.
6. Lugansk airport is still blocked, as confirmed by both sides. The intensification of hostilities in other areas allowed the junta to shoot video there, since the militia artillery is now working in other areas - not to the airport now. The fact that it has not yet been cleared out, like the Southern Cauldron, quite vividly speaks of both the shortcomings of the command near Lugansk, and points to a certain lack of forces for the liquidation of the existing 2 boiler soon.
In general, the operational crisis to the south-east of Lugansk continues, the battles near Novosvetlovka, Khryaschevaty and in the southern suburbs of Lugansk will determine, by their tactical outcome, far-reaching operational, strategic and political consequences.
Donetsk People's Republic
1. The offensive south of Donetsk continues, but the junta still cannot take Ilovaisk and Mospino. And this is despite the fact that the main forces of the militia released after the victory at Miusinsky and the Red Beam are thrown on the environment of the Southern Boiler 2.0 and a reflection of the junta's attack on Yasinovataya and Yenakiyevo. Taking advantage of the general superiority in power, the junta tries to wrap around Ilovaisk and Mospino, who are already in a semi-circle of 2 of the day. In the suburbs there are battles, the enemy is actively using receiver and rocket artillery. The situation is difficult, as the militia has few reserves here, which are involved in other sectors, although it is urgently necessary to bring into battle several howitzer batteries or MLRS + 10-15 tanks
2. The junta’s offensive against Yasinovataya once again shamefully choked, the junta was knocked out of the city, plus another “victory flag” was burned to the camera. This key point, necessary for the attack on Donetsk from the north, is still held by the militia. Significant assistance to the Yasinovaty garrison was rendered by forces transferred from under the Red Ray and Miusinsk, which stopped and rejected the enemy. It is expected to regroup the enemy and the resumption of the offensive.
3. Having secured the area of Miusinsk and Krasny Luch, the militia is now using this area to maneuver a few reserves along internal lines. The aggravation of the crisis in the Zhdanovka region, as well as the intensified shelling of Makiivka and Khartsyzsk, will require here a concentration of additional forces to stop the junta's offensive in this sector. For further advance, the junta has not enough strength here, but reinforcement of the artillery fist in this area suggests that during 2-3 days a new strike is possible here in the direction of the highway going through Thorez to Donetsk. It is possible that the junta, having failed under the Miner's and Red Beam, will make a third attempt to cut off the DPR from the LPR. However, at the moment communication between the republics along the key highway is preserved. In the second edition of the South Boiler as a whole without significant changes. The resumption of battles on the approaches to Saur-Mogile suggests that the militia is trying to prevent the junta from full control over the height and is hindering the reserves that the junta can use for the South Boiler 2.0 de-blockade
4. The enemy has not yet managed to surround Gorlovka or take Enakievo, but the corridor leading from Donetsk to Gorlovka is now quite narrow, so the junta is taking obvious steps to cut off the Gorlovka bulge. The main blow is delivered from Uglegorsk and north of Panteleimonovka, which according to one data is under the control of the junta, and under another - under the control of the militia. In general, it is precisely on this sector of the front that the DNR militia retains maximum risks, because if Gorlovka is cut off, quite substantial forces can remain in the environment, and the junta will receive such a desired local victory, which can be justified by the continuation of bloody madness.
5. Donetsk itself is controlled by the militia, a frontal assault from the western direction is hardly possible, and from the north and the south the junta got stuck in the battles for Ilovaisk and Yasinovataya. In general, the city is now bombarded with shells and rockets, shelling is clearly terrorist in nature and is aimed at the destruction of the civilian population and the development of a humanitarian catastrophe.
In general, taking into account the losses and rotation of units, the junta currently has 48-52 thousand personnel in the Donbas, near 550-600 armored vehicles, up to 270 artillery systems and MLRS, up to 15 aircraft and 5-10 helicopters. The militia has approximately 19-23 thousand troops, up to 130 units of various armored vehicles and about 50 various artillery systems and MLRS.
Despite the continuing overall superiority of the junta in people and technology, the balance of power is gradually straightening and is no longer quite blatant, as it was in June or July.
It is the changing relationship of forces that explains the increased bitterness and tenacity of the fighting in almost all directions. The front line for the militia has narrowed, and the density of troops has increased, so the junta has less and less opportunity to beat on unprotected areas while dodging frontal strikes.
It is worth noting that, despite Kurginyan’s hysterics, that leaving Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, Donetsk will soon pass, Donetsk has more than a month ago confidently reflecting the Kiev junta’s onset with the maximum exertion of forces. This is certainly the merit of Strelkov, who, with his timely departure to Donetsk, saved the capital of the DPR from putting the junta and in a short time organized defense in the assumption that the junta still cannot fully overcome. Actually, the fact that for more than a month Donetsk constrained the junta’s enormous strength, it once again shows how correct the decision of Strelkov was, which allowed not only to save the DPR, which they were preparing to merge, but also to organize the first South Cauldron, which is now one of the main suppliers of armored vehicles for the militia.
In general, the militia at the moment must knock out the junta from Novosvetlovka, keep Yasinovataya, Ilovaysk and the corridor to Gorlovka, and also knock the enemy out of Zhdanovka.
At the same time, it is necessary to find the strength to eliminate the 2's surrounded brigades south of the Red Ray.
And most importantly, every day, more and more people realize that the 2014 war in the summer will not end (unless some sudden political decisions happen) and will continue in the fall, although how many cries were that everything will end in May, June, July, August . This will not end immediately, this horror as in Yugoslavia, will continue to stretch.
And yes, get ready to collect autumn-winter uniforms for the militia. Soon it will be needed.
Yesterday at 18: 55
Message from "Borisych" from Shakhtersk
"The night passed quietly, like yesterday. Calmly, because the shells have already become accustomed to the shells flying high above their heads. The weather has clearly deteriorated. We look at the summer shower installed the day before ... we hope there will still be.
In the vicinity of Torez, a sabotage group with a mortar operates ... got out like mosquitoes.
We call in a remote village, on the street anxious man and woman. Woman: "Lord, thank God, ours!" A woman runs away, after a moment she appears with her daughter, in their hands they have large plates of food ... touchingly.
One of the Gorlovka militia just called his home. Everything is fine there, the enemy is raking. "
Yesterday at 19: 17
Summary from the militia Prokhorov
"A little about the situation in the southern boiler and the frontier.
The firing environment of the punitive grouping in the Amvrosiyivka area continues - the blows were made on their positions in the village of Ulyanovskoe-Petrovskoe-Kuteynikovo-Blagodatnoe-district Saur-Graves.
U Stepanovka smash trying to get out of the boiler punitive.
Deep in the rear (north of the Red Talovka), the frontier guard attacked at s. Aleksandrovsk (Belovodsky district), near Makarovo - also the fighter punitive fired upon.
In Khartsyzsk, a platoon stronghold of dill was set in Gradami, and in Debaltseve a command post of dill was laid.
Under Amvrosiyivka they shot a wrung Hurricane - ukry immediately began to cry that it was inhuman. Forgot how Yampol in June fired at him? Or now peaceful cities?
By the way, the position ukrov morning Starobeshevo also covered with a hurricane.
The third wave of mobilization, which is going now, should give Dill 100 thousands of new fighters. Theoretically, it should end before September 10.
However, it is already clear that the mobilization was disrupted - primarily in Kiev, Transcarpathia and Zapukre. The rest of the quality of the recruit is not very. In addition, they have virtually nothing to arm. The inhabitants of Dill can be lulled with tales of countless mountains of weapons left in Dill since the times of the SSR. In fact - not so many weapons. Mountains melted in Asia-Africa.
Repair plants do not just do not cope with the repair of damaged equipment - they already face a shortage of spare parts, lack of resources - because the budget does not give money, and export supplies are prohibited (everything went to the front).
At the beginning of the month (or the end of July) I was talking about the appearance of ukrov in a large number of decommissioned equipment, which is constantly under repair. On non-combat losses of equipment (over 75 percent), mercenary battalions echo.
So-I do not know how in the third, but by the fourth wave, the main combat unit of ukrov will be Kamaz (or Gazelle). Naturally, if deliveries from third countries are not established.
Yesterday at 21: 48
Messages from Gennady Dubovy
“Now the Motorola unit, along with other DPR units, are fighting near Ilovaisk. The Ukrainian Azov, Donbass, and others battalions are trying to break into the city and surround the militia from the train station.”
"Ukram failed to break into Ilovaysk, repulsed them. Now they are seated on the outskirts ..."
Message from the militia Prokhorov.
"Zaruba in Ilovaisk (DNR) is a serious one - ukry, and this, I remind you - the Donbass bat, a separate company of the Dnieper-1. The Azov’s 2 platoon, detachment (50 muzzle) of PiCi) + 3 of the company on the 51 infantry brigade received reinforcement The 17 tank brigade, the 93 artillery group mech brigade and the Kryvbas battalion (40 bat terroron) - according to the latter, the militiamen have now worked perfectly: on moan and mat.
At the squad "Right Sector", the so-called. IX hundred - 1 squeezed and 4 wounded, including the son of D. Korchinsky (the murderer of the Russian peace in Chechnya) Danilo. Data two hours ago "
Yesterday at 23: 01
Summary from the Army of the Southeast on the results of August 19: During the fierce fighting, attacks on Ilovaysk, Thorez and Yasinovataya are repelled
During the day, the Ukrainian security forces did not take large-scale actions. The main efforts were aimed at the implementation of regroupments of troops in the areas of Lugansk and Donetsk.
At Donetsk, the enemy continued artillery shelling, including with the use of multiple rocket launchers, militia positions, residential neighborhoods and infrastructure in the settlements of Donetsk, Gorlovka, Torez and Mospino. In the morning, as a result of the shelling of Makeevka, the building of the railway station was damaged. Punitive artillery disabled Olkhovskaya filtering station. The water supply to the cities of Zugres, Khartsyzk and partially to Zhdanovka was stopped.
Ukrainian security forces carried out unsuccessful attempts to seize the settlements Yasinovataya and Ilovaisk, made repeated attacks aimed at mastering the village Torez. During the fierce fighting, all attacks were repelled.
Currently, the militia forces are fighting to liberate the eastern part of Lower Krynka, which was temporarily captured by the enemy, and is holding a section of the road between the settlements of Dmitrovka-Snezhnoye. Losses punishers are specified.
On the Luhansk direction, the enemy did not take active offensive actions, continued artillery shelling of militia positions in the south-eastern outskirts and in the suburbs of Lugansk, a section of the highway between the settlements of Novosvetlovka and Nikolaevka.
In 16.10, the Ukrainian punishers inflicted a fire raid on the MLRS Smerch under Mr. P. Stepanovka. There are casualties among the civilian population and the destruction of social infrastructure.
The forces of the Army of the South-East continued to hold the road section between the settlements of Malaya Vergunka-Pionerskoe. Control of road directions between the settlements Novosvetlovka - Ivanovka and Novokievka - Ogulchansk was established.
During the battle with the enemy unit in the area of Krasnaya Talovka, the armored personnel carrier, vehicle and 6 soldiers were destroyed.
Yesterday at 23: 40
Summary of the Social Communications Committee of the DPR on August 19
The Ukrainian army continues the systematic destruction of the cities of the Donetsk People's Republic.
So, this afternoon Makeevka was actively shelled. The hairdresser’s, the dressing, were damaged, the YKHZ was damaged.
Near 18: 00, the Ukrainian army shelled Donetsk from Gradov from Artyomovsk. The whole day shelling of Gorlovka and Yasinovataya was conducted.
In the morning, around 07: 00, the Leninsky district of Mospino was shelled from “Gradov”, as a result of shelling a lot of fires.
Note that yesterday afternoon Ukrainian aviation struck at the city of Khanzhenkovo. Hits in the railway station, water canal, courthouse were recorded.
At the same time, in the town of Konstantinovka, the Ukrainian checkpoint was broken (burned) by partisans. Locals report that an airplane was flying over Kramatorsk all night long and the city was generally very tense.
Eyewitnesses reported that during the withdrawal of the Ukrainian troops 15 August 2014 g in with. Whiteling from a bridge in the river fell tank.
Today in 0: 02
Message from the militia Prokhorov
“The juntayats from the south, who were attacking Ilovaysk, worked for the Grads. Everything! Donbass runs, opened the flanks, the 5 I-company of the Dnieper-1 is surrounded. By the way, the Shakhtersk battalion was also in the evening. They had 1 killed and 6 wounded in the evening (info from their commissioner Lyashka) ".
Today in 2: 14
19 August Spot Reports
With 6: 00 (locations), the fascist artillery launched a massive shelling of Makeyevka, and with 10 in the morning, in addition to strikes against Makeevka, strikes were made at Komsomolsk and Donetsk. At about 10 in the morning, GO siren howled over Makeevka. Gaps in the residential sector, there are casualties and destruction. In Donetsk, there is no water supply. The activity of the enemy’s aviation has increased, but it has not yet reached daily intensity. Receives unconfirmed information about the shooting down of Ukrluftwaffe aircraft in the Makeevka area. Ilovaisk is under the control of the militia.
In 1, Karachun was followed by a series of heavy explosions, detailed information is not yet available.
13: 45 (ISC). The junta began shelling by artillery around Donetsk areas, in particular Nitrogen, there are hits in the residential sector, the fire is fired from the airport area.
Lugansk: there was a strong shelling of the city with the use of howitzers and the MLRS: serious damage in the city center, Median area, East, the central market was broken, the children's hospital was almost completely destroyed, all its equipment was destroyed. Ukrainian fascists are trying to beat the shops, pharmacies, water intake points.
In the area of the Chryashchevaya boiler of 200 mercenaries, presumably psheki or Georgians, in Novosvetlovka the destruction of the Ukropov's Nazis continues.
In the area of Krasnodon, fierce battles continue, the difficult situation in Pervomayka, the greatest number of civilian casualties, the corpses lie on the streets, they have not been removed due to frequent and heavy shelling by fascist artillery.
Now the grouping, clamped in a ring under Krasnodon, is being destroyed for the massacre of the civilian population that they staged, they will not be taken prisoner!
In one of the churches, the Nazis (the National Guilds) mined the church with people and negotiated with the militia to provide a corridor from the boiler for their release.
During the day, high-intensity shelling of Makeyevka continued, 7 civilians died, by the evening (22: 00 MSK) there was a fire on the Yasinovka coke, but everything is under control. The Petrovsky District, the Donetsk Koksokhim and the Chemical Reagents were also subjected to shelling, as a result of which there was a fire and two cloud ejections, one of which was dissipated.
During the day, there were protracted battles in the area of the Skochinsky mine; in the area of Amstor (near the circus), an enemy sniper from the DRG, who was shooting at a civilian population, was destroyed; Work is underway to identify and destroy enemy adversaries, today three spotters were detained.
In connection with the activity of the enemy's mobile AIDs, a large request to report signs of vehicles and persons in it here http://arbaletfire.livejournal.com The mobile groups of the Nazis use 82mm mortars make two or three shots and change the point of attack. They also acted in Lugansk, please do not try to block the enemy’s group yourself - this could be dangerous for your life. Try to accurately and quickly report the signs, the location of the group. Remember, the target of the DRG of the enemy is to sow panic and kill civilians; and if you have lost your temper today and ignored, without informing about their work in time, then do not be surprised - tomorrow they can open fire on you.
22: 10 (MSC) There were several explosions on the part of Yasinovka, Kalinovsky District was also subjected.
22: 50 (MSC) Smoke rises from the side of the Beacon. In the direction of the airport there is a glow.
23: 44 (MSC) On Shchetinina heard automatic shooting single.
01: 05 (MSC) In the area of the Beacon heard explosions.
Today in 4: 59
Message from the militia of the unit of Pavel Dremova
We have already repeatedly heard rumors that foreign mercenaries are fighting against the army of Novorossia against the people, using weapons that are not in service with the Ukrainian armed forces. Until today, we have not had irrefutable evidence of the use of foreign-made small arms. But today's история vividly showed that not only hired battalions of oligarchs are fighting against the inhabitants of Novorossia, but also the so-called “dogs of war” from different parts of Europe, that, like crows on carrion, flock to where the blood is shed, to where the grief comes to homes.
Today, on August 18, the fighters of the Pavel Dremov reconnaissance detachment, while completing the next mission, were ambushed by the paramilitary forces of Ukraine. However, despite the twenty-fold (!) Superiority in manpower, the punishers could not keep the scouts. Without losing their composure in a critical situation, having shown audacity bordering on insanity, they were able to escape from the environment, while not losing any 1 fighter, even to the wounded.
Returning to the base, one of the fighters took off his body armor and could barely believe his eyes - 7 bullet hits. After consulting with a forensic expert who is authorized to produce ballistic examinations, it was established that the bullet data (see photo) caliber 9х19mm, presumably, could be fired from a foreign submachine gun (such as HK MP5, Škorpion vz. 61, UZI, Ingram MAC). This is also evidenced by the high accuracy of hits. After all, as you know, foreign submachine guns for the most part have a high rate of fire with low recoil, and therefore have a fairly high accuracy, especially at short distances.
Of course, the poor armed units of Ukraine do not have the funds to purchase such types of weapons. But foreign "dogs of war" very much appreciate such specimens for their low weight, rate of fire and compactness.
Evidence of the use of foreign-made small arms in the Ukrainian army.
The 9XXNNUMXmm caliber bullet data could allegedly be fired from a foreign submachine gun (such as HK MP19, Škorpion vz. 5, UZI, Ingram MAC). This is also evidenced by the high accuracy of hits.
Today in 5: 16
Interview with one of the best crews of the BTR in the New Russia
The best crew of the BTR from the Motorola unit. The crew - father, son and classmate son. Below is a photo report and video interview from the militia leader Gennady Dubovoy.