1. Traditionally, it is impossible not to leave Zhukovsky without taking several pictures of the airfield. Here in the distance is VM-T Atlant.
2. Be-200 was preparing for the flight, perhaps putting out fires in the forests of Tver.
3. From the hangar LII sticking out the tail of the “flying laboratory” IL-76LL.
4. On the open ground modern models of military equipment are exhibited, mainly Tanks and air defense systems.
5. Tank T-90A.
8. A log is attached to the stern of each tank, painted with green paint for masking. It is necessary for self-pulling the machine out of deep mud, snow and other obstacles, when the caterpillars are not able to provide advancement. For the same need and cables attached next. The log is wrapped with cables and clings to the loops to the tracks. The principle is the same as that of the chains on the wheels of cars. Often when overcoming a heavy section, the log breaks down, tankers have to search and hang a new one on the stern.
9. Armored repair and recovery vehicle (BREM) is designed to evacuate stuck and damaged equipment, it is created on the basis of T-72.
10. Presents a pair of units of wheeled vehicles.
11. The latest all-wheel drive armored car "Ural-53009".
12. The launcher of the multiple launch rocket launcher system (MLRS) “Grad” - forty guides of the caliber 122 mm.
13. Modern Russian mortars.
14. But half of the technology belonged to the air defense forces.
15. Several radar systems were presented.
16. Modern radars can carry out both target detection and active jamming.
17. At the exhibition for the first time presented the complex C-400 "Triumph".
18. It was adopted in 2007 year.
19. It is mounted on a wheeled chassis manufactured by the Bryansk Automobile Plant.
20. The fan in the body of the SAM.
21. Launchers in all its glory. Between them are hiding the tactical anti-aircraft missile system "Tor-М1", the tactical missile system "Iskander-M", the anti-tank complex "Chrysanthemum-S", the car "Ural-VV" and much more.
22. In addition to long-range anti-aircraft missile systems, the Pantsir-S wheel-and-cannon complex (ZRPK) was also presented. He can work on targets at altitudes up to 15 km at a distance of 20 km. Mounted on the chassis "Kamaz".
23. Before the inspection of the dynamic program, a small press conference was held. Says Yuri Slyusar - Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade.
24. The first part of the program "Invincible and Legendary" is a simulation of a battle with terrorists.
25. "Terrorists" on the BMP, "polite people" - on the BTR and on foot, all with Kalashnikov assault rifles.
26. Then went the tanks. Each crew, passing in front of the podium, welcomed the spectators.
27. On the airfield, a polygon with a size of 125x200 meters with a system of run tracks and artificial obstacles was created. For entertainment, added pool with dirty water.
28. But, as we well remember, mud tanks are not afraid!
30. Entering the hill, the tanks fired an idle shot. A sheaf of hot gases escaped from the trunk, the shock wave lifted dust from the ground.
31. After the tanks staged dances to classical music.
32. Especially for the Sochi Olympics, they learned the Greek dance Sirtaki.
How it looked, you can see in the video:
33. In addition to tanks, the performance was demonstrated by the BMP, BMD and BTR.
35. The jump of the twenty ton BMP-3. On board we see the notorious log.
36. Later, two Msta-S self-propelled guns left for the site.
37. Terrible machines began to drive frivolous round dances, to perform pirouettes under gun volleys.
39. In the end, self-satisfied crews jumped out of the cars.
40. Tankers and gunners welcome the audience.
41. The crew of a combat vehicle is still quite boys. Sew them normal form ...
42. In the final, several all-terrain vehicles of domestic design left for the site. The rehearsal took place on an abbreviated program, on a full-fledged presentation, they must also knead the dirt along with tanks.
43. Amphibious snow and swamp-going vehicle.
44. Amphibious Sealegs.
45. At the forum, the Niva was seen in an interesting color.
46. At the main runway of the airfield, a demonstration of the new Fast and Furious show took place. This is a battle of fighter jets and sport planes against racing and sport supercars. Cars are presented in five classes: sports coupes and sedans, muscle cars, sports cars (rally cars, cars of ring racing series), dartsters and supercars, including Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Aston Martin.
47. From the side of the aircraft take part Su-30LL, MiG-29, Yak-54, Yak-130 and L-39.
48. The action takes place approximately as follows: first, the plane and the car are at the starting line.
49. After the start, the car takes off far ahead, but after a few seconds the plane catches up and immediately takes off from the ground. It happens quite far from the stands, cars are lost in the haze of heated air.
You can watch the race on the video:
50. The plane turns around, passes at a small height in front of the stands and performs several aerobatics.
51. Then - landing. We were shown only three short arrivals, but in full format the organizers promise a three-hour show and exhibition of unique cars with tuned and retro models.
52. At the end, “First Flight” demonstrated its mastery - the only aerobatic team in Russia flying in piston airplanes.
53. The team includes training Yak-52 and Yak-54, led by the American Aztec Piper PA-23 light aircraft.
54. Releasing smoke from under the engines, red-yellow airplanes were turning turns in the sky.
55. The group includes young athletic pilots, prize winners of the Russian and World Aerobatics Championships.
56. The area of the exponential program of piston aircraft fits into a square 1,5x1,5 km.
57. This allows in the smallest detail to observe the maneuvers, spectacular figures and the coordinated work of the pilots.
58. The spectacular pilotage of the First Flight group somewhat smoothed out the negative impression of the short and crumpled rehearsal of the Forsage show.