Being determines consciousness
Perhaps the Bolsheviks began to talk about their goals and ways of achieving the people first. The people did not consider the people “nothing” the American president F. D. Roosevelt. In his weekly radio talks, he revealed the goals and methods of achievement.
But why no one from the Kremlin and the government explains the following to us ...
- Inability to legally take for the country currency from the Central Bank. In relation to the currency, there is a sabotage law: “Give the currency to the western uncle, and go yourself to ... bow to this uncle”.
See the online clip "Who owns the ruble." Changes in the law on securities from 01.07.2014 fundamentally changed nothing. If our Central Bank belonged to our country, we would spit on any foreign economic sanctions and investments. How much harder would it be for Ukrainians to turn their brains out if the Central Bank was Russian and gave its money / currency under 1% per annum! If not for at least 100 leaked billions of dollars from the country annually. Yes, then 5% annual GDP growth would be considered weak growth. And Ukrainians would spit on cookies Nuland and other Ashton.
- Finding a person at the head of the government, whose only decent act is seen in prohibiting the production of incandescent lamps and introducing energy-saving fluorescent lamps. But the safe disposal of these mercury-containing lamps is not thought out. I ask you not to consider as a decent act the timeliness of the mural in the statements for payment, narcissism and similar matters. When he was president, this miracle gave Norway a piece of the Barents Sea, and in gratitude, the Norwegians joined the sanctions.
- The carelessness of the power of Mr. Chubais. But how else can we call being at the head of “Rosnano”, which is simply an intermediate dealer with huge payments to the personnel, the main one for grasping? .. For example, Chubais receives 200 million rubles a year. And I recently met a friend in the clinic, who has 42 production experience of the year, 22 of which is the so-called first list, and pension - 12.000 rubles. In the Soviet Union for 20 years of the first list he would have been given 176 rubles. pension, which in terms of purchasing power is about 20000 of present rubles.
- The most significant stratification of society by income. Including what good did the flat income tax scale bring when 13% pays both Chubais and a mother of many children? And why does the pension of high-ranking civil servants really transcendental? An acquaintance, a former rather big worker of the CPSU, on the story about my decent pension in 16.000 said that he was ashamed to talk about his own, which is many times more, because he was equated to a rather large official. And from what pension of the minister and the deputy of the State Duma truly transcendental?
- And many more serious questions. It is clear that the unspoken answer to the "why" will be: "And on the head!"
I note the statements that I do not understand. Why did it happen? I understood quantum mechanics, but I don’t understand the need for a lawyer who does not have experience working with people and special knowledge? And in general, I know that the basis of the most difficult things can be stated clearly for the school horoshist. Of course, there’s no need to blab secrets, but the people should know the basics.
Karl Marx correctly spoke about consciousness, which is determined by being. I don’t know about the president and the prime minister, but it’s not bad that the others were closer to the people. To go to a regular clinic, where they say that a neuropathologist is only on Thursdays, the rest of the time is busy at his plant, there is no other to find with such money, and thanks to the plant for allocating at least a day a week. To live next to migrant workers. To walk along the streets with dips in the asphalt, and the money was allocated for a normal road, and in the jog you can see the thickness of asphalt 20 mm and rubble under it 30 mm. So that in the store they could bark a saleswoman tired of lack of money. To the chosen people, i.e. the servants of the people were the servants of the people. Where have you seen that the servants are not accountable to the employer, practically not responsible for harmful actions or inaction? This was seen in Russia. That's when the servants after the service will first answer for their service, when they live among the people, then they all fall asleep with thoughts in the morning to quickly control the construction of the kindergarten, shorten the lunch and sketch a proposal on the new playground, and after 5 in the evening meet with the discontented weak police work at the shouting drunk at night.
Maybe someone knows that the new chairman of the People's Republic of China, Xi Jinping, arranges charges for the Chinese generals, where they are two to three weeks — ordinary soldiers. This was last year on the "VO". So his generals will think more about the soldiers!
I had a battalion commander - well, straight from the editorial board of the Red Star, so his family saw him less often than any squad commander. Of course, this is not very good for the family. But no one tried to hang noodles on his ears, the battalion was the best in the regiment and in combat the battalion commander would be closed by himself. And the production was the head of the shop, so he brought a pillow and blanket from the house. And this is a pretty good work shop. After the rain, one of the directors took his deputy to a car and went out with him in the middle of a puddle between the workshops. And the director was in boots, and the deputy in shoes. After that, the roads at the plant began to build above the lawns. These three of my acquaintances with big rights had not only big responsibilities, but also great personal responsibility. Personal in the sense of not only the job description and the charter.
And what will the soul of the middle and senior officials living in the fenced village, whose children after Oxford immediately have in the directors of STYRNEFT LLC, be ill?
I was once a leader. He was responsible for several hundred people. I think that as a manager I was average, but very strong as a technologist. So, at one jubilee meeting, they told me that they respected for being in the workshop more than in the office, that, it happened, he praised others and scolded himself and that he didn’t hide at trouble. And what I have been thinking about this is a trifle. At first I was offended that I, so clever, do not appreciate for the mind. Then it came. I and others respected the battalion commander and the foreman for similar things, and that one was the best to hit the T-62 cannon, and the other PhD, so we thought that no worse, we simply didn’t grow together because of the little things. Normal people have a developed sense of justice and have some self-reassessment. This is normal. It is bad when justice is small, but a reappraisal of hoo! This easily happens in isolation from people.
Here I am accused of criticizing Putin. There is such a thing. And there are three reasons for this.
1. I chew on my actions and curse myself, so why is Putin suddenly sacred to me? It is impossible to criticize parents and god. The system without criticism stops, or goes hawking.
2. Seen enough "odobryamsov" in Soviet times. I remember editorials in Pravda. I remember how it ended.
3. I have left views. To the left than the manual Zyuganov. So why am I going to sing the praises of Putin? I respect him for patriotism, resourcefulness, logic, purposefulness. I do not respect for the commitment to liberal friends from St. Petersburg. He does not have his own economic program, he relies on Kudrin - Gref. And these are the followers of Gaidar - Chubais. And so for the "combat" helper named DAM and say nothing.
What did you write about? About trust. Trust - from the word FAITH. So far we have a lot based on FAITH. Faith in people, justice, country. And thank God. We do not have the Maldives. With the liberal slogan of the Tabak-Gorbachev-EBN-Egorki Daidar “Every man for himself” we will perish.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.