Hello, pigs! And it is better to be ill, and let your legs that carry you to our museums and the hands with which you destroy our museums fall off!
After this title half bad people it will be cut off and will be minus, but the rest, smart, will understand my position.
I decided to write this post after a topic about a teenager who climbed the Victory stela.
I worked in the museums of Moscow and the Moscow region for more than 7 years (now a CMTV employee) and during this time I strongly disliked a certain group of visitors. As practice shows, freaks among museum visitors from a quarter to 20 percent, the rest of our institutions are simply uninteresting. Below I will cite a few unpleasant examples from my practice, and indignation or understanding is your business.
1) 8 May 2010, the museum decided to close the naval exposition for universal access. Just put the last section of the fence. We go with a colleague and inspect the area on the subject of "shoals" of workers. During the day, we managed to twist around 10 the sections of the new fence promoted by the visitors (by the same you, the visitors, promoted). I see how a drunk couple of years 30-ti is trying to shove his three-year-old child on the deckhouse of the submarine, who was on Poklonka, he knows this exhibit. Before our approach, the caretaker managed to frighten them away with a megaphone. After some time, the same drunken dad pounced on my colleague with threats and fists. I was lucky that I managed to run up in time and with my menacingly dirty look and a sledgehammer in my hands to drive away ... beyond the limits of the exposition.
2) The same day half an hour earlier. I am busy with the next untwisted and torn-out section of the fence, in parallel watching the picture: a group of 6 people (two men of 50-years, two women of the same age and children) unscrew the section of meters in 30 from me. I decided not to frighten the "engineers" and watch. Having opened a free "portal" to the museum, Kompashka first missed the children, after which one of the aunts with the back seat the size of a stall. I decided to come up and ask what the dear ones needed: "So why are we climbing here?" The aunt, sticking out half of the fence, replied, frightened: "But it was not us, it was the children who ran!"
3) Summer 2009 of the year. Walking through the exposition with a colleague, we observe a picture: two little 3-12 boys climb on the gun TM (5-7) (google this thing) and the words "Climb above, but nothing will work" their grandmother ... I can understand young and stupid mother, but grandmother !!! As a result, we removed the 15 minutes from the rooftops. I was amazed by the reaction of granny. At first, the old woman was indignant at why her grandchildren could not get a picture of the gun, and then gave a tantrum: "How are they, my dears, stuck and who will remove them?"
4) May 9 of any year (every year like that) we run around the open exposition and shoot you from rockets, planes, guns, tanks, pull out of the dugouts and ponds.
5) Do you know why we decided to close the naval exposition for universal access? Yes, because you managed to catch from the ponds bought by us for your money and running there karpyat !! It was not even adult carp, and so, small things). Yes, because you, visitors, after jogging through the territory of Victory Park, washed your bodies and boshes with shampoo in the waterfall of the water area every day.
6) Do you know why we closed access to the dugout at the Engineering Exposure? Yes, because while you stole sleeves and kettles we tolerated when you started do little in the dugout, we washed, but once you managed in the dugout make a lot of things ...
7) Do you know why we removed the armored vehicles from Kutuzovsky Prospect, which was so cool to climb? Yes, because you managed to unscrew and steal the dynamic protection !! Like why? And most importantly - what!? We needed a tool to break the bolts! Yes, because you broke the spot welding on the hatches in half the machines, climbed inside and done a lot! Well, honestly, next to you were few bushes? Or you decide to make a lot in a fetal position within a tight tank?!.
Something I broke up, I apologize. But, truth, it is necessary to recognize that you are SWINTS, with an emphasis on O. Every day I see your swine attitude to your own culture and stories. On the Internet to broadcast about patriotism, every much, but as who nasvinyachil, so there is no extreme. Once again, sorry for the emotion, seriously, boiling. Fortunately, most of you are decent people (I would like to believe). Do not let my faith down.
P.S. There are very funny events in my work, I can write ... just don’t be swine.