29 Ukrainian sanctions, or Arseny's self-liquidation
The Yatsenyukovsky bill was laid on the 11 of August for deputy tables, and the deputies were given as much as a whole day to understand: it is simply impossible not to approve this by definition ... Yatsenyuk and his appointees will not forgive deputies for disapproval of sanctions.
The Yatsenyuk bill received the 4453 number (there are not enough digits for the bills of the prolific cabinet), and it already contains 29 types of sanctions that Kiev is ready to hit for those who are not ready to support the Ukrainian medieval obscurantism unfolding in the center of Europe in the 21 century .
What kind of "Ukrainian sanctions" are these? We will understand in more detail, listing all that Yatsenyuk is going to wield against the Russian Federation and not only.
1) asset freezing - temporary restriction of a person’s right to use and dispose of property belonging to him;
2) trade restriction;
3) restrictions, partial or full cessation of transit of resources, flights and traffic on the territory of Ukraine;
4) preventing the withdrawal of capital from Ukraine;
5) suspension of the fulfillment of economic and financial obligations;
6) cancellation or suspension of licenses and other permits, the receipt (availability) of which is a condition for carrying out a certain type of activity, in particular, revocation or suspension of special permits for the use of natural resources;
7) prohibition of participation in privatization, leasing of state property by residents of a foreign state and persons who are directly or indirectly controlled by or acting in their interests by residents of a foreign state;
8) restriction or termination of the provision of postal services;
9) prohibiting or restricting the retransmission of television and radio channels;
10) prohibition of the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine;
11) restriction or termination of the activities of the media and other subjects of information activities, including on the Internet;
12) restricting or prohibiting the production or distribution of printed materials and other informational materials;
13) restriction or termination of the provision of telecommunications services and the use of public telecommunications networks;
14) prohibition of public procurement of goods, works and services from resident legal entities of a state-owned state and legal entities whose share capital is owned by a foreign state, as well as government purchases from other business entities;
15) prohibiting or restricting the entry of ships into the territorial waters or ports of Ukraine and aircraft in the airspace of Ukraine, or landing on the territory of Ukraine;
16) prohibition of issuing permits and licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine for investing in a foreign country, placing currency values in accounts and deposits in a foreign country;
17) the termination of issuing permits, licenses for importing into Ukraine from a foreign state or exporting currency values from Ukraine and restricting the issuance of cash on payment cards issued by residents of a foreign state;
18) prohibition of the National Bank of Ukraine’s registration of a participant in an international payment system whose payment organization is a resident of a foreign state;
19) the prohibition of increasing the size of the authorized capital of business companies, enterprises, banks in which a resident of a foreign state, a foreign state, a legal entity in which a non-resident is a party, or a foreign state owns 10 and more percent of the authorized capital or has influence on the management of a legal entity or its activities;
20) the introduction of additional measures in the field of environmental, sanitary, phytosanitary and veterinary control;
21) termination of trade agreements, joint projects and industrial programs in certain areas, in particular in the field of security and defense;
22) the prohibition of the transfer of technology, rights to objects of intellectual property rights;
23) termination of cultural exchanges, scientific cooperation, educational and sports contacts, entertainment programs with foreign countries and foreign legal entities;
24) prohibiting the activities of parties, movements and other public associations and foundations;
25) refusal to grant and cancel visas to residents of foreign countries, the use of other restrictions on entry into the territory of Ukraine;
26) the termination of international treaties, the consent to be bound by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
27) cancellation of official visits, meetings, negotiations on the conclusion of contracts or agreements;
28) deprivation of state awards of Ukraine, other forms of encouragement;
29) other sanctions that comply with the principles for their application established by this Law.
According to the bill, Ukraine intends to impose these sanctions against states that violate the rights of Ukrainians occupying the territory of Ukraine, engaged in the expropriation of Ukrainian property, and even against countries, quote: creating obstacles to the sustainable economic development of Ukraine.
Well, in fact, it is ridiculous ... If you follow the letter of this Yatsenyuk draft law (preparing to become law), and Yatsenyuk, apparently, has long been writing 29 sanctions clauses and the status of the states against which he is ready to impose sanctions, it turns out that turn under the sanctions falls Ukraine itself, more precisely the Kiev junta. Well, who else is violating the rights of Ukrainians today, who else is occupying Ukrainian territories, who are slowing down the development of the Ukrainian economy, who are expropriating Ukrainian property? It turns out that it is for the junta that you need to cut off the possibility of withdrawing capital abroad and introduce a ban on property ownership. With all the current zombies of the Ukrainian people, sooner or later, the same Yatsenyuk will feel one of the first smells of burning underpants, when the new Maidan will sort out the work of the “premier” and his associates.
Against the background of bans on television and radio broadcasting and the use of ukrochastoty, against the background of the prohibition of postal communications and visits to Ukrainian ports in the entire list of "Ukrainian sanctions", of course, stands out item 3 with its "ban on transit of resources." That is, Ukraine is ready to adopt a document which openly states that Europe in the winter can remain without Russian gas. By the way, Yatsenyuk himself proudly stated this. Here it will be a gift! For Europeans, whose economy today rests on the consumption of Russian "blue" fuel. Among the European countries to which Russian gas is transported through the territory of Ukraine are the following:
Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Italy, Macedonia, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Greece, partly Germany and France.
Yatsenyuk has just mentioned the possible ban on transit, and the shares of European oil and gas companies (including transit countries) have gone down. After the Italian, Czech, Austrian and other businessmen working in the field of transporting Russian gas, saw that the quotes of their companies began to fall, the first frank comments appeared in Europe about the “Ukrainian sanctions”. If we express these comments in a censorship version, then they boil down to about one thing: “Yatsenyuk, have you misled something there ?! Why the hell do we have to lose profits from your "brilliant" ideas ?! "
But the thing is that Yatsenyuk was and remains a talking head. Points, by definition, should give solidity to this head, but somehow it does not work out. One point is definitely not enough when hundreds of millions of people around the world realize that the talking head, Yatsenyuk, gives out other people's ideas, says other people's words, lives a foreign political and economic life.
Now the question from the category of really sharp. Is this mistake of a political nature, which calls itself a Ukrainian prime minister, really ready to deprive the EU of the supply of Russian natural resources? Here we must not forget that in reality the supply to 100% (and even to 50%) will not stop, because there is the Nord Stream and transit through the territory of Belarus, but still ... The same Austrians with the Czechs have already become exhausted, knowing that the mistake of the political nature in the chair of the Ukrainian government was put with the light hand of the USA, then it can, as they say, go far in its initiatives.
There is an opinion that if Yatsenyuk’s hand really reaches out to the valve blocking transit, this will be a real gift (already real) to Russia.
Yatsenyuk is already wrapping his gift in a beautiful package - it remains only to tie the scarlet ribbon and pin the bow from the Verkhovna Rada.
Indeed, what else can contribute to the fact that Europeans have hated the soul of this criminal camarilla, to get into the Ukrainian government, and set themselves the goal of ridding Ukraine of its interests? Yes, Russia will lose solid revenues from transit for a short period of time, but how many will gain! And the main acquisition is the packed Kiev junta, which Washington is not told to understand that it is about to cross the line of no return in its active desire to annoy Russia, forgetting about the strategic interests of the EU.
- Alexei Volodin
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.