The ring of "agents of influence" is compressed around Russia
The site IA "REGNUM" With reference to the Azerbaijani portal haggin.az, material appeared about a special school in Warsaw, in which “activists” are trained, whose task is to destabilize the political situation in the countries in the post-Soviet space. Information about this came from the Center for International Journalism and Research.
What is this special school? This is the “Studio of Eastern Europe”, which has been working since the beginning of 1990's. At its origins in the 1980-ies were activists of the Polish "Solidarity" Jan Malitsky, Andrzej Ananich and Tadeusz Maida.
The special school is associated with the secret services of Poland and the United States, and is funded by the CIA. Officially, it is an autonomous division of the University of Warsaw and, in the presence of an extensive structure, “mimics several academic, analytical and publishing divisions”. Jan Malitsky has been in the directors of SVE for twenty years, named in his publication “a well-known Polish nationalist who calls for a large-scale revision of the borders in Eastern Europe.”
“The studio selects and trains citizens of the CIS countries and Azerbaijan for their subsequent operational work on the territory of their countries. The main purpose of its existence is the selection and preparation of human material, designed to contribute to the fulfillment of the goals of the CBE. The structure of the classes and the personalities of the lecturers, many of whom are current or former members of the special services, testify that training in CBE is a comprehensive course of professional training for intelligence officers and saboteurs, ”the source quotes the REGNUM news agency.
Much of the study time is devoted precisely to the ideological treatment of students. CBE has organizational and financial instruments to engage citizens of post-Soviet states in cooperation. In the future, these people become "agents of influence", and often employees of the Polish special services.
What attracts "students" special school? Money! And a career, of course. In the West, of course, understanding.
Jakub Koreiba on the site RIA News" He thoroughly examined the “scholarships” of the special schools, each of which regulates the activities of future agents in a particular geopolitical direction.
1. “Scholarship named after M.A. Rasulzade and Yu. Pilsudski”. A training program for Azerbaijani citizens whose task is to organize a “color revolution” in order to turn the region into an outpost of the West. Further, an attack on the southern flank of the “soft underbelly” of Russia is expected.
2. Ukraine is covered by the program of the German Historical Institute, addressed to young "historians" with "non-stop", as well as from the Baltic countries and the Russian city of Kaliningrad. Already from the geographical direction itself it is clear what "schoolchildren" should do. Graduates introduce into public opinion “historical»Views that positively assess the role of Germany in the XNUMXth century, including during the Second World War.
3. The democratic strike on Belarus is inflicted with the help of the Konstantin Kalinovsky Scholarship. This is a program to train young militants from Belarus who have already gained experience in subversive activities. The main goal of trained youth is the overthrow of power in Minsk. There is indeed a struggle for democracy: as noted by Yakub Koreib on the RIA website “News", Applications are accepted for consideration of citizens who can prove their participation in the" fight against the regime. "
4. But a certain general program, which oversees a large region entirely - from Lithuania and Belarus to Ukraine. It is called the “Prize named after Lev Sapega”, and is implemented under the patronage of the Polish president himself. As part of this project, ideas are being promoted to recreate Rzecz Pospolita: Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine should be under the control of Warsaw. Program participants receive not only money. They can also attend Polish universities and publish books promoting “necessary” ideas, the author notes.
5. The program with a truly widest territorial coverage, from the Baltic to the Caucasus, - “them. Krzysztof Skubishevsky ". She is secretly funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the banner of the Skubishevsky Foundation. This project is aimed at working with the Baltic countries, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Caucasus and Russia. Program participants are learning what to do - work in the field of “human rights, democracy, the rule of law and the basic principles of international relations.
5. Another large-scale program is SENSE (Strategic Economic Needs and Security Exercise). This "Exercise" was supposedly designed to teach the management of political, economic and social processes occurring during the transformation of the political system. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland, the Center for Simulation and Computer War Games of the Academy of National Defense and the American Institute for Peace, the expert points out. Among the participants of the program of past years are representatives of government departments of Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Serbia and Afghanistan, as well as opposition members from the Belarusian “civil society”.
6. Finally, the “Studio of Eastern Europe” trains “specialists” in the field of economic reform in the framework of the “Lane Kirkland Scholarship”. The program is paid by the Polish-American Freedom Foundation. Its primary goal is to produce “specialists” who are ready to reform the country's economy according to the principles of an extremely liberal doctrine, of which Kirkland was the preacher. The program takes into account the interests of the United States.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg - the legal projects of the Studio. As Yakub Koreyb points out, a substantial part of SVE’s activity “remains secret”.
However, the open part of the organization’s activities is striking in its scope. The expert reminds that J. Malitsky himself, having given a high assessment to the participation of the graduates of “SVE” in the political life of Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova, believes that this structure can decide the fate of the states and peoples of the region.
According to Koreiba, the fulfillment of the main task of the SVE is ahead. The meaning of its existence is in fact - the change of government in Moscow, and then the fragmentation of Russia into several small states.
According to the analyst, "training" in the "CBE" of foreign citizens is a gross violation of international law. After all, with the help of the “Studio”, the Polish special services select loyal candidates and then prepare citizens of the CIS countries for further use as operational officers in their homeland.
In fact, Studio, which has financial instruments to attract citizens of post-Soviet states, turns them into “agents of influence” in the territories bordering Russia, as well as within Russia.
- especially for topwar.ru
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.