Unfortunately, everything that a person creates with a good purpose, immediately becomes either weaponsor a bargaining chip when dealing with political issues. A simple example: dear America decided at first illegally, and then legally to sell the USSR cigarettes "Camel" ("Camel"). All who feel like it, having been abroad, carried packages of this pleasant "elite" poison. And no one wanted to read small inscriptions in English on the packaging. And there it was written that this product is prohibited for sale in the United States. This is an example of the struggle of the United States against the USSR by one of the methods of undermining the health of those who lick America’s backside, and the less health people have, the less they can do for their homeland, and the greater the cost of medicine.
Now back to Boeing-777. Planes began to be created by people at the end of the 19 century with one goal - to achieve greater speed of movement of a person around the planet. And only in the First World War they were used as weapons. This is sad!
And our ill-fated Boeing, flying over Ukraine, fell into the break of political interests and was shot down. And about three hundred people died in an instant. A terrible act of vandalism subhuman. I thought for a long time whether to write my thoughts or not to write about it, because the dead are not yet buried, and writing on this topic is not very good, the period of the tragedy is very small. But the desire to push living people to thinking won out, and events in Ukraine began to unfold very quickly.
Everything I write here was expressed or shown to the media. The Boeing 777 flew along a standard corridor, then deviated from it by about 500 km and was shot down at a certain hour. The Ministry of Defense of Russia showed all this at its briefing and presented images of Ukrainian means of air defense "Buk" in the same area. I listened, watched and did not believe my eyes - so many questions immediately arose, but no answers, the information is incomplete and it looks as if Russia is completely blind, deaf and backward country.
1. It is alleged that the Ukrainian dispatchers specifically changed the course of the Boeing-777. What for? If the operation to destroy the aircraft was planned in advance, then put the system "Buk" near the Russian border along the corridor and shoot down. And the dispatchers are not needed, and no negotiations, and the "Boeing" will fall on the territory of Russia.
2. But maybe someone wanted the plane wreckage to fall on the territory of an independent republic, and then wanted to declare the militia "cannibals." This is a weak option, since the militias do not have such a system, and managing it requires coherence of the operators and commanders of different parts of the Buk system, and this requires lengthy preparation and a lot of training on at least false moving targets.
3. The Russian Defense Ministry at the briefing presented the trajectory of the aircraft, the deviation and air defense means of Ukraine. And the negotiations did not provide the intruder. "Buki" showed, and the launch of the rocket is not recorded. Can Russia attack with impunity? We do not see or hear? Where is our missile defense system, which sees a goal the size of a tennis ball in earth orbit and hears Merkel farts in his Germany? It means that our MO lied us, i.e., it was silent about something.
4. The Ministry of Defense of Russia saw the combat aircraft of Ukraine at this time near Boeing-777. Some media even reported that there were two Ukrainian combat aircraft. A random witness, the militia saw one plane. What a mess? Is Russia blind again?
5. The media suggested that they wanted to knock down "the board No. XXUMX of Russia" with Putin, whose flight trajectory practically intersected with the trajectory of Boeing-1. I immediately had questions. Why did it have to reject the "Boeing"? This is an extra obstacle for the rocket, shoot down before meeting with "Boeing" or after. Presidential aircraft over the territory of hostilities - frankly someone's criminal nonsense. Putin without fighter escort - I will never believe. And this is two more combat aircraft, Putin and А777 radar reconnaissance aircraft. Our MO also didn’t see them.
6. Imagine that all these 6-7 planes were at this point, and there was a battle, Boeing turned aside to avoid being shot down, but the rocket took it out as a single large target, albeit on the sidelines. The silence of Putin, the Ministry of Defense of Russia about this fact is explicable. This is a war. Russia violated the airspace of Ukraine, Ukraine rightfully attacked the "president". Ukraine suffered a shameful defeat in this battle and therefore is silent, it cannot even bring down the violator.
7. Why not scream about it in America? All is simple. There is a sea of radio communications, both open and encrypted. The “President” and A-50 set radio interference and false targets. Planes begin to turn the carousel, rocket launches. Russia is on the verge of a nuclear strike on the West and the United States. America will never tell anyone about this situation that has been staged by America. And such a number of negotiations, including with the Americans, and such trajectories of airplanes are difficult to fake, is impossible.
8. If the item 5 is correct, then the question arises about the betrayal in the environment of the President of the Russian Federation. The flight trajectory of the 1-th board of Russia is a specially guarded secret. In Ukraine, this should not even be suspected.
But the points 6, 7 and 8 are my assumptions. Perhaps it was not so. One thing is clear: in order to bring down Putin, there is no need at all to divert the course of the Boeing. To bring down the "Boeing", even if it is the goal, it is not at all necessary to deviate it from the standard course. All parties are silent, all keep military secrets.
Many readers, as I anticipate, criticize me a lot and even pick me. I do not mind. And moderators, please do not punish anyone. Somewhere I could be mistaken, and someone can express and more sensible thoughts.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.