... Anyway, the scenarios can be different. The essence is always the same: you need to go through the first two weeks, and then "it will be visible" (and this does not mean that you need to stay at home for two weeks). The “A” scenario should not strain you much, if they transfer Chechey or some other Kaku to Moscow, then there will be people for “work” on them. You do not have to climb into this. That rule number one was born. No need to go anywhere, especially in the "fight". For this there are always "scumbags." Your task is to “save labor resources”, that is, yourself.
As for the two remaining options. In the case of "B" will have to fight, if you want, of course. In the case of "B" - you can no longer fight. Homeland pissed off. You will decide for yourself, according to the situation. You can “death of the brave”, you can work and live on if they give.
The main thing to remember, there will always be about three degrees of "ass." Local battles, full-scale war, unpromising occupation, followed by the dismemberment of the country. I explain this so that there is an understanding of a very important point, which people usually forget during stress: your actions depend on the situation. No amateur, only common sense.
Shooting outside is not the end of the world. Even if you have a primary treatment station for the wounded at the entrance, and an 120mm mortar calculation in the yard, this does not mean that you need to run urgently (although if the mortar, then the position must be changed, it will certainly be smashed along with you).
Yes, firing and corpses does not mean anything, oddly enough. An untimely maneuver "to go to hell" can cost you your life. Do not fuss, do not panic, see who and at whom shoots, and most importantly why.
While we are in town
If in the course of events and unrest, you have decided to run, then I will try to briefly spread your chances. In a city like Moscow or St. Petersburg there are very few chances to survive. There is not enough food in the cities and no one will distribute it in case of unrest. There is food only in stores and on food bases (you can forget about them, troops or bandits will appear there immediately).
It makes sense to buy food on the first day, when they are still selling; more shops will close, and the staff will start all tyrit. If the moment with the “purchase” is clicked, then the gun in hand and go “privatize”. I advise you to contract for this business with a neighbor and not just one; first, you will carry away more food, since you still need someone to cover you from the same young people who met you inside or on the way back; secondly, the firepower with a smoothbore is somewhere around zero and an extra pair of barrels will not hurt, but remember, if you gather too many people with you, then you will have a “group goal” and “sharing” the swag will be very sad ( 3 – 4 man, no longer need to take with you).
Of course, you must have water and food in your apartment. With water is still worse, there will be no delivery. If the water from the tap disappears - you have a toilet bowl. DO NOT DARE TO WALK THIS WATER! It is no different from water from the tap, one standpipe with cold water. And this is a week to live and not to grieve (well, not to die, for sure). If possible, a couple of jerry-cans in my teeth and “gut” a gas station. Fuel is very important. But remember, you can't keep him in the apartment. Vapors are highly flammable. Make a caches, better in the attic, in the basement, people will hide from shelling.
You will hardly be killed. On the "muddy water" no one spends ammunition on people without weapons. Of course, this is not a reason to go full-length for a walk before going to bed, but remember that you are not the target number XXUMX. As the experience of the city of Grozny has shown, it is quite realistic for the men howling in full force to completely ignore the locals, not to them. Of course, the "fool" can always fly, especially at dusk, but still not so bad.
Remember that you should not be located either near the television center or with the infrastructure object, and, of course, if people with weapons entered the apartment and “informed” you that they now have machine-gun crew here, then you say “OK , settle down "and dump. No "This is my property, I will not go anywhere" - this is a bullet in the forehead right away, they are not up to you, you will interfere - you will lie. Leave even if not asked. Since their opponents can “cover” your apartment at any moment, and they will not shoot with slingshots.
It’s better not to jump in front of the hospital either. The parties to the conflict will bring the wounded there, perhaps they will try to win back this strategic building. There will be firing. In the case of the bombing, someone will surely zhahnet at the hospital, do not even hesitate, those who wrote the Geneva Convention are usually not in GT, which makes it somewhat conditional. As in "Pirates of the Caribbean": "This is not a set of laws, but rather a set of rules desirable for execution."
Remember, once such a batch began, your property no longer exists. And I strongly advise not to arise. You need to kill if someone pulls your hands to your food and water. Everything else is nonsense. If you exchange the car for a machine gun in the armory room of the nearest police station, then you are a great fellow. Even if you exchanged a new Mercedes for used AKSU and the entire 2 – 3 store, then you are still a great fellow. You no longer need the machine. You cannot leave 100% on it from the city, but the desire to shoot at you will be very serious. While you are in the city I do not advise you to wear camouflage clothing, otherwise it may “fly”.
So what we predicted now. In our city "M" street fighting began. We made the decision, due to circumstances or for tactical reasons, to stay in the city (although this thought is bad, almost always). We know that shops can be started to be robbed already on the second day, there are weapons in the nearest police station, there is little water in the toilet bowl (getting a couple of bottles of drinking in the store is even better), your property is no more, the person with the weapon is always right, where there is a man with a weapon - you should not be, who dress as a military man - he fights (even if he does not want), a cache with fuels and lubricants is a big plus (fuel and lubricants, by the way, can become currency comparable in liquidity with weapons and ammunition) don't even come close.
And one more thing. NEVER WON'T NEVER GO EASILY, ESPECIALLY "SEE THAT THERE." In a city battle, many things are done “quietly,” by reconnaissance and sabotage. Any reconnaissance group, seeing you, 100%, will cut you. This is shown in the films with a finger "quietly", and they go on. In real life, you will be killed on the spot. Their survival and performance of the task depends on the absence of witnesses. Moreover, a group that has taken a position in a city battle, maneuverable, will do the same if you "light up" their positions and move on. Even the machine gun crew at the intersection, which has just “dug in” will not have warm feelings for you. So if they noticed you from afar and called you to “talk” with your finger, turn around and run at full speed. Guys can smile, look affable, lure swag - come, and everything changes. Local often have to "work out" if they are caught along the way. So we don’t ask any questions, we don’t crawl out of our “shell” once again.
We decided to leave the city
Now we start dumping out of town. The problem is this: either the city is blocked, or battles take place in it. If you, due to circumstances, missed the moment of the beginning of active battles - this is very bad, but it does not mean that you are doomed. You can always leave the city. Here, regardless of the situation, there are two points. The first: the movement in the city, the second: the passage through the cordon. There are ring roads around large settlements - this is the main problem.
Motorized riflemen on the boxes for a few hours, moving on smooth asphalt, will take the city into a ring. If this happens, then immediately discard all thoughts of “slipping imperceptibly.” Any “incomprehensible” movement is, in the fighting conditions, a turn at once, and the golden rule “I don’t see - I don’t shoot” often does not work. At the cordon we are going to surrender in good faith. But we have not reached this point yet ...
Yes, one more thing: DO NOT GET IN THE CAR! Any transport in the city will be fired 100%.
So, we have a backpack with a swag that is necessary for survival, ideally, a small-sized weapon (aksu + pistol, a standard Cop kit), and another small bag duplicating the main backpack, only on a much more modest scale (for example, in a backpack you have food for three days, and in the bag for another day, etc.). Bag closer to the body, and do not take off. It is very important to take with you separately, even in your underpants, carry all the jewelry that you find.
Backpack cover with a white sheet and fasten it on it. This is necessary so that any warrior who spotted you (and there will be many such people, and don’t even hope to pass the city imperceptibly) will see that you are a CIVILIAN and have not decided to “open” your position for you. You will be escorted to the sight, and you will go further. Of course, you are not marching along the main avenue, but you don’t need to be covered in mud, a la Schwarzenegger - they will graze you and shoot you, because they don’t understand who you are and what you are. Accordingly, there is no camouflage on you.
You are a civilian and should look like a civilian, with a white backpack, like with a white flag, otherwise they will shoot him. You have to show with your appearance that you are of no interest, you are simply dumping. Of course, the weapon with you, but not carrying it over your head, but hiding. Pistol in pocket (cocked). Automatic, if you got hold of - (ideally Aksu), fold the butt and hide under the jacket. I advise you to remove the fuse on the machine immediately, it can be hard, you can get confused. Chuck in the chamber, of course. There should be no voluminous things on the chest, a maximum hidden automaton - if you have to fall, then you will lie on any purse that will lift you above the ground, it will be easier to get into you.
If a man with a weapon goes to you in a straight course, stop and “without tricks”, in the positions of his comrades. He, most likely, will gut you on a swag, would like to shoot - would have already shot. You will take a backpack - give it away (we would still give it to the exit of the city, at the cordon), ask to leave a sheet (throw it on your back) and a bag (a small one, into which we duplicated everything in a smaller amount). This is a purely psychological moment, we calmly give up big things and ask us to leave small ones, as a rule, people agree, our calculation was from the very beginning. Exit with a bunch of swag nobody will, everyone needs.
We say that we have a machine gun (we don’t get it and show it, but calmly talk about its availability) and we ask you to leave it - take 100%, but this will allow you to save the gun (don’t speak about it, if you give the machine away, you are unlikely to shmon) , the machine gun would have been noticed in this way, and if you immediately surrendered it, it means that you are “non-probable”. You, as it were, exchange your things for your own. If there was no gun, it was possible to take a smoothbore in a disassembled form, the main thing is to give "a large and terrible weapon." We proceed from the fact that since you stayed out of the cordon and street battles, you didn’t just watch ads on TV, and already went to the market in the nearest OM.
About the speed of movement, if you walk through the city 10 – 15 kilometers a day, then this is a great speed. Remember that you will not go straight, and will wind through neighborhoods, as there will be local battles. Accordingly, if the map from your home to Kad 10 kilometers - it does not mean that you will pass them for a day. Go HAPPY. Usually they move at night, but any fool that goes into the night will get a bullet from 10 from 10. We go in the afternoon with a white sheet, we give up, we will hide - we will gather fire on ourselves.
You reach the cordon or barrage cordons, drop the gun, and with your hands up high in an active voice demonstrating that you are here, showing a white rag, you go to the soldiers. You do not go anywhere, you go to a roadblock or a support post, if you have to go to it with raised arms 200 – 300 meters. The point is that the post is equipped for "reception" and there the soldiers feel more comfortable, respectively, the desire to shoot will be less. You are beginning to shmon. You have already thrown off the weapon, you are a “quiet man in the street”, an officer will come to you. Most likely, any lieutenant, not older. This is to ensure that you do not need to especially cherish it. Offer to exchange values for "the right of passage." Of course not with subordinates. If everything went well, then you left the city.
On the way, you 100% lose almost all swag and all weapons, spending a funny distance 1 – 2 of the day. AND THIS IS NORMAL. The ring city is a huge camp of prisoners. You can give all that you want, just to get out. Because inside the hunger will begin and soon enough.
So, we go carefully, but do not hide as "scouts". We are dressed as civilians and we have a white rag on our back (from the front it will be seen that you have no weapons, but from the back it will be unclear about the weapons, you need to secure it). We have a small bag with a vital swag. There is jewelry (gold) as currency. Weapons with which we do not forget to part before approaching the military at the post (if you are accepted with a weapon, it will be explained that you will be a civilian; you will either be recorded as a deserter or a disguised enemy). If you are half-empty out of the city for 1 – 3 of the day, moving from area to area, then this is normal.
From personal experience: ordinary peanut sneakers are very nutritious. 6 double sneakers is the daily allowance for kcal for a man. Warm food may not come out (most likely). Snickers is certainly not a buffet, but the war is on, do not pick and choose in terms of food. Subject with snickers honestly stolen from the Chechens. They fight on them. You can have a bite right on the way, a very good topic, with sugar, glucose, mood raises (considering that you will be in a terrible psychophysical state - glucose is very useful).
The main thing is to understand that the guys with machine guns are very tense, they are shooting at them. To give them a reason to shoot at you is very easy. So be careful not to show off. Muzzle easier to agree on everything.
So, now I will briefly tell you where and why you should dump. Remember, up to this point we have deliberately disassembled the toughest SCENARIOS. Now we do the same. I do this on purpose, “why?”, I think, no need to explain.
So, the worst option: we almost without food and weapons were outside the city. Ideally, each of you should take, in advance (now), a map and cover a few places on the map where you can retreat. NO COMMUNICATIONS! Let the foam go, and there you will already understand where and what is happening. You must choose places according to the direction of the parties to the light. A simple example: SPB. To stumble on the West is not necessary, most likely. To the South, too, without meaning. You will go either to the North, to Karelia, or to the East to the Novgorod, Tver, regions. With Moscow, approximately, also, the North (Arkhangelsk direction) or East (Ural range).
Remember: DO NOT approach military targets! The idea that “their own Russian soldiers”, on the base in the region, will receive and feed, is nonsense. In the best case, the officers will send you, they are not up to you, this is not a reception point for refugees. But the fact that they can begin the bombing of an object is an objective reality. Just do not forget the next moment: now the delay is "next" to the house. If the "batch" has begun, it is better not to even imagine what is going on in the minds of the military, relatives and friends, who may still remain in the city. Remember - all people. The military is also experiencing, nervous and psycho, like all ordinary people. But they do it in arms. So the idea that “the soldiers will help” is not the best.
In general, according to the mind, you should have a “house in the village,” in which there is a cesspool of canned meat, canned food, water, medicines, etc., in the subfield, where you must retreat. The Chechens did this, went to the villages and villages. But we proceed from the worst scenarios, since many of such real estate do not have.
So, I find it easier on the example of Petersburg. Now I will count on the map. So, for each direction we should have at least two places. Close and far. For a friend I recommend using any tourist campsite near a small settlement. If you used to be in the nature of some lake or river, such as barbecue, then you can go there. First, you will know what to expect. You will understand the availability of drinking water and food there. Secondly, you know the place. This will greatly support you psychologically. Refugees are a very sad picture, it is hard to look at them. But the "gregarious" exodus of refugees may not be organized by anyone, and you will dump one and without an end point where "some" red cross will take you. Most likely, it will be so, do not even doubt it.
The first serious "benefactors" appeared in Chechnya after the first war. Two years the civilians were left to themselves. So, we have two points near the city. Now we need two points for a “deep” retreat. If we retreat to the North, I would suggest the Solovetsky Monastery (on an island in the White Sea). There is a pic. Rabocheostrovsk, it has a ferry. Of course, there will no longer be any ferry, but at the river station you can always “privatize” the rowing boat. The White Sea is relatively calm. It is real to swim (it is difficult - but it is possible, you have no more reason to whine, so we row). In the East, I would retreat to the Iversky Monastery in Tver. It is also located on a small island in the middle of the lake. Nearby there are food warehouses and production (on the highway M10).
Why monasteries? They will not be bombed in the first place (this does not mean that the list of targets on the second stage will not change). Yes, one more thing: leave the thought about Christian virtue immediately. No one is waiting for you there and you will not be happy. You go there to really be sold into slavery. You will work for them, housework, guard or something else - they will feed you. You go and say at once: "I am a strong healthy man, I will do any work for you, for food." About the moral and moral responsibility of priests before the laity - forget right away, and better not even open your mouth about this.
Of course, everything is conditional. You can choose another place. But the main principle: your property is no more, you are quite happy, to be in a semi-slave position if you are fed. By the way, the absence of your property also means that no one else has it. Anyone who cannot protect his property with a weapon does not possess property. This is to talk: how to get a car.
Of course, no public transport already exists. We are a plus is that you can now get in the car. The car can be "privatized" or found abandoned. It is not necessary to touch an abandoned car with an empty tank. You will not get fuel and lubricants, and even if you push it, nothing will shine at the gas station. Get used to the car - hang it with white rags, ideally make a “red cross” on the roof with red scotch (this is not a panacea, they also bomb such transport, but the chances are they will score more on you).
Need to move slowly! 50 – 60 km / h. This is done for one simple reason: on the track there can be ribbons with the military, if you go fast on them, some “Ivan” can shoot “just in case”. Any civilians who want to stop you - are not listed - gas (they will not share with you, but they will ask you to “share”). If a ribbon or a separate box - brake on the side of the road and stick out, upwards, out the window or the door ajar, hands. It is not necessary to leave the car (you will leave - a desire to send you will appear). Quietly and without nerves, sit and pray to yourself. "Burn" guys look - I do not advise, look at the floor or ahead.
If everything worked out, then you have a roof over your head, work, food and people with whom you can talk (this is also important). Now you can wait a week or two, see what is happening, assess the situation in the country and make further decisions.
Now a little cynicism. If you have a carriage from your family with you - you are dead. If you have a family, then you must leave the city and find yourself in a country house (with food and water supplies) in the very first seconds, as soon as people on the streets began to complain about the Great Pu. If you do not have positions for retreat and have a "baggage" - you are a two hundred hundred, and a baggage too. Do not be stupid, get ready in advance, close WHERE YOU NEED VEZTI. And they should have food. Then do what you want. If you want - go back and fight, if you want - go back to the clubs while your wife is “on potatoes”. But most importantly think about them in advance, then it will be too late. All that I have told so far is all for “loners” who have nothing to lose. If there is a family - get ready in advance. As shown история - the family is more expensive than the Motherland, at the first stage at least.
We decided to take part in the fighting
Further I will tell about some specific features on a DB. How to behave if you have seen enough of patriotic films and decided to “die by the graves of grandfathers.” So that this does not turn into a “virtual club of thugs” - I will tell some specific trivia with theses.
So, we start to butt. This could have happened from the very beginning, or we previously ran and hid. The main thing is to understand that even if you are Rambo, you will not do anything alone. War is a team sport. Therefore, you need to definitely join one of the parties to the conflict. Once again: you can not fight alone! Someone fed and even supplied Vasya Zaitsev with ammunition, so without tricks, commandos. Agree to volunteer for any of the dirtiest work, but as part of the Armed Forces. Even if they make you a “shrew” - that’s good too.
Immediately I say, any thoughts, aspirations and hopes that everything will be simple and understandable - drop immediately.
- In the troops, no one always understands anything. Most of the officers are tyrants, and the number of moral monsters who are eager to fight will be off-scale. And this is normal (or rather not normal, but the norm). Remember, no matter how clever you are, you put your brains in as deep as possible and do everything exactly as they say. Even if it is some kind of stupid evidence, you DO NOT IMPROVE. All in accordance with the statute and orders. Whoever starts “clever”, no matter how logical and reasonable it seems, will always get lost.
- Remember, if “yours” are yelling at you, this is not bad. No need to snap. Bad when they shoot at you. And sometimes it happens, as it is rather difficult to figure out where their own and where others are. Fights are maneuverable and positions change constantly. You can confidently lead a few hours of battle, until the headquarters realize, through radio communications, that you shoot at each other. So it happens. And then it is not necessary to make claims to “opponents”, they did not like it either.
- Remember the weapon is always on guard. You only take it off if you start shooting or go to the “head patrol” (but YOU are unlikely to find yourself there, the commanders will not risk it). If near you, on the march, there is a blockhead with the fuse removed - correct it. DON'T PULL HANDS TO WEAPONS. Correct the words, tell him about the fuse. If he refuses, then decide for yourself: you can tell the sergeant or the officer, you can score as you wish. But remember that a lot of guys are packed in 200 because of the idiots who are carelessly handling weapons. On the other hand, the fighter you substitute in front of the commander may then shoot you. Decide for yourself. Better stay on your own and press it yourself, if the character allows.
- Weapon NEVER direct on its. Even in the "joke", even the fuse, even with the store unbuckled. For such a focus, you will be "punished."
- On the AC fuse has three positions. Actually, the lock, automatic fire and single. If you are in a panic abruptly remove from the fuse, then surely lower it until it stops and put, thereby, in the mode of a single lamp. This was done so that a soldier who was distraught with horror would not squander the store in a second and be left without cartridges. Remember this.
- The fuse on the AK clans enough vile. If you need to remove it quietly, then pull it off and smoothly transfer to the desired fire mode (it is, almost always, a single fire).
- Jump on the spot before exiting. Check that nothing clanges and jerks at you. It is better to rewind the arms on the arms with tape or tape beforehand. Chuck in the chamber, and the fuse.
- Examine the firing tables on your weapon. The bullet flies NOT DIRECTLY. She has a ballistic trajectory with elevations and depressions. Therefore, competent determination of the distance to the target and knowledge of the table of firing is a good opportunity to hit quickly, which means to reduce the time while shooting at you.
- Wind affects the trajectory of the bullet. Learn the effect of the wind on your weapon in advance, and not the campaign and by eye.
- If you had the opportunity to choose a weapon - take the same (same caliber) as most of your comrades. There are not a lot of bullets on you, but they end quickly, especially in the city, so if you can share with you, this is a big plus. If your friend is killed, do not hesitate to replenish your ammunition (after receiving permission from the commander).
- If you go to the “autonomy”, then you take on yourself 360 cartridges (these are 12 stores) and as many more, but in packs you just throw them into the backpack. Greatly save on weight.
- Remember that the stores located on the chest and abdomen - this is additional armor.
- Most of the deaths and injuries occur from fragments. An ordinary padded jacket is quite capable of protecting you from small fragments. Hanging over the top and unloading shops - you can consider yourself relatively protected. Do not forget to raise the gate.
- Bulletproof vest is very good. Any. Even the most useful.
- If a bullet hit you in a bronik - this does not mean that he saved you. Since the energy of the bullet, stopped by the element of armor, can inflict terrible injury on you. Ribs almost always breaks. And possible and organ rupture. So if there is no hole in you - this is not a reason to rejoice. It happens that the hole would be "preferable."
- Do not touch the grenade launchers. Shoot them hard. Leave it to more experienced comrades.
- After spending a few days in the fresh air, a smoker can be detected in 70 – 100 meters. Quit smoking.
- If you heard something, stop the group and “give silence”. Listen carefully. Even if you slow down the group every five minutes, only rare idiots will swear at you.
- You never stop, continue to stand. You need to kneel or lie down. This is very exhausting, but it is a question of the survival of the whole group. If someone is lazy to sit down - make him.
- There should be no finger on the trigger, even if the weapon is on a safety guard.
- On the marches, put the machine gun on your hands and fold them on your chest with a cross. So it is easier to carry. In this case, the thumb of the right hand is always ready to unlock the fuse, and raise the weapon quickly enough.
- A belt (automatic) is always on the neck. Otherwise, if you are ambushed, there will be a mine explosion and you will fly one way, and your weapon to another, and you will turn from a light 300 into 200.
- At the post do not sleep. If you fall asleep, not only enemies will want to shoot you. In the Second World War for this, as well as for the loss of weapons, officially shot. Now they shoot unofficially.
- You can pee kneeling without turning into a standing growth target.
- To go to the toilet ONLY two by two. One shit - the second covers. If no one wants to go with you, bear with it.
- Sneeze into yourself.
- Who runs slowly - quickly dies.
- The effectiveness of grenades is overvalued. There were cases when grenades exploded in a small room, and inside there were only light contusions.
- Cheku teeth to pull out. Only with your fingers.
- If you carry out a sweep (the last hours of your life), then, as in a joke: you go in the room together, first the grenade, then you.
- Standing in front of the door and waiting for your comrades who are going to storm, hold the door so that it was not open. Otherwise, in the corridor you will see either a grenade or a trunk.
- Roll the grenade on the floor. Do not throw.
- We rolled a grenade, an explosion, threw another, but unbroken. Let them crawl again.
- Do not run in front of the trunk of a friend. You block him from shooting.
- Any closed door is UNCONSISTENT, as it can be mined.
- Do not open the boxes, do not turn on the electronics. Do not touch anything. Everything can be mined. It is important. Up to the point that you can not open the refrigerator, even if you really want to eat, and lift the lid of the toilet.
- In the walls there may be breaches hung with rags or carpets. So the enemy can quickly run from the front to the front. Remember this. The fact that you are in an extreme apartment does not mean that you cannot enter through the wall from the next one.
- On the window you can hang nets from the old Soviet beds. They stop VOGI well.
- You can hear meowing, for example, because of a door of a closet. I'm sorry, but the animal is doomed. Most likely, he was locked there with a grenade. Can not open. This is a very difficult moment, always, in such difficult situations I want to be a man, but ...
- If you need to shoot from the room on the street, then do not crawl to the window sill or stand at the side of the window. Go deep into the room, stand on a stool, closing the wall or the like. And do not turn on the light, you can not, do not highlight yourself (I'm not talking about WU).
- Splinters of brick or concrete, broken by fire, have properties to fly on you. When you hit your eyes ... well, you understand.
- From a grenade launcher to shoot at people is useless. Although now, it seems, they began to make high-explosive fragmentation shells, but, IMHO, this is heresy.
- It’s a bad idea to shoot for a long time without changing position.
- Bend down.
- No need to "calculate snipers." Not your job, and you will not have enough knowledge. Fight further, "not paying" attention.
- Be prepared, morally, to “work out” the civilians who lit up you. Including women and children. If the prospect is not happy, then move carefully.
- At AK – 74 (a copy with good accuracy of the battle), you can fasten the sighting of the SOB from the SVD. At distances 500 – 600, the AK – 74 and the SVD are very closely connected with the trajectory, the sight will fit perfectly. You will shoot and carry fire, because of the caliber, much faster than with the SVD. And those who decide to look for a sniper, you will be uninteresting.
- It is NOT IMPORTANT to shoot from a grenade launcher. He has a platoon time. He needs to fly 15 – 25 meters before the grenade is cocked. Accordingly, in the room, it just does not work.
- Modern RGO and RGN grenades explode FIRST from the impact. They have a shock fuse, and an explosion through the gap - it works self-destruct (in case the grenade fell into the loose snow).
- No one, even the sappers, are not engaged in the removal of mines and slaves. They stupidly undermine their TNT saber. Do not be clever and begin to shoot VU.
- Stretching, normal warriors, put secrets so that it would not be removed in a simple way. So “cutting the thread” is a bad idea. Just pass by. This is not your business, for this there are senior comrades. I will not teach you how to do WU and stretching. I think you understand that this is an article right away. Learn the first medical aid.
- When injuries are venous and arterial bleeding. They are “treated” in different ways. But another thing is important. In the heat of battle there is no time. With venous bleeding, a friend will die for several hours, and with an arterial 10-20 seconds, and then loss of consciousness and hypoxia begins. So, in order not to bathe, you quickly put an arterial burn over the wound (now interns will begin to resent, but such is life, this is not a citizen, you have to break) and return to battle. Your friend will have half an hour or an hour to figure out himself, or you will do it when you are free.
- Harness is always at hand! Neither in a bag, nor in a backpack - or wound on a butt, or in unloading near at hand.
“Always TWO harnesses with you!” One you can give to the wounded comrade and in a minute get a bullet in the femoral artery.
- There is such a thing as "suppression by fire." Actively watering the enemy, often, you can pin down his actions, even without falling and not causing damage to manpower. Especially help you tracer.
- Remember the tracer, besides the fact that the trunk is very much impacted, they also give out your position. So do not abuse them. And it is difficult to carry out aimed fire.
- Weapons need to be cleaned every day. Especially gentle around the muzzle brake. If there is a groove or fossa, then the accuracy of the battle will fall dramatically.
- The last three patrons in the store, it is better to score tracer. To empty the store did not come as a surprise to you. Moreover, if you leave one cartridge in the barrel, then you will only need to whip up a new store, that is, the recharge rate will increase.
- Watch your feet, do not be lazy to wash them. Nate and you are no longer a warrior. - If you see that you can shoot at someone, this is not a reason to shoot. If you have not noticed, ask the commander whether you can get involved in a fight.
- If you notice someone, but you have not yet seen, do not jump sharply to the side. Peripheral vision will give you away instantly. Gently and smoothly, take your time, sit down and calmly take a stand. It will be much less noticeable.
- Remember, the sending cartridge in the chamber, the shutter must be released abruptly to clang. Otherwise, "zhevyuet."
FOR WAR! Not for camping! Designation system: items marked with an asterisk are items whose purchase is NOT paramount. I write things for different seasons mixed up (but this does not mean that all this needs to be put into one backpack), it’s not necessary to drag everything out of failure, of course. You should have everything in your home. So that you can change equipment yourself for different tasks. Immediately make a reservation, I'm not a fan of "Slides". I prefer a good dense field uniform and on top of the camouflage, so that the "Gorky" in the list will not be.
1. Bertsy. Conditions for choosing two: to not miss the water, and weight. Choose the easiest.
2. MINIMUM five pairs of socks (including winter ones).
3. Tight pants
4. Thermal underwear
5. Several t-shirts, only cotton
6. Tight field jacket
8. Maskhalat (both summer and winter)
9. Fleece jacket (instead of a sweater, it is lighter, weight is very important)
10. Winter jacket and winter pants
11. Winter boots (I advise "Husky with. 080" - cheap and cheerful)
12. Winter hat (knitted, do not have earflaps to drag, it is heavy)
13. Cap or Panama, for the summer. Better panama from tarpaulin, that would even slightly kept moisture. In the alloy there is such an inexpensive one.
14. Winter scarf
16. Gloves or mittens for winter
Equipment and equipment
1. Backpack raid on 60 liters
2. Assault Backpack on 25 liters *
3. Five points *
4. Sleeping bag
5. Knee pads
6. Canvas Cloak
7. Folding mat
8. Unloading *
9. Body armor
10. NVG *
11. Active Headphones *
12. Ballistic glasses *
13. Broneshlom, or, in the worst case, a helmet
14. Jar or hydrator
15. Small infantry shovel
16. Landing Rope 50 *
17. Kettle with popkotelnik
21. Paracord 20 meters
22. Fork spoon
25. A set of threads and needles
27. Gun cleaning kit
28. Gun oil
30. Shooting gloves
31. Insulating tape
32. Heat sources
34. Tactical Weapon Belt *
36. Clock watch
39. Army radio *
41. Insect repellent (non-smelly)
42. Binoculars *
43. Range finder *
44. Multitul *
Take what you personally need, for your personal sores. Plus: 3 arterial tourniquet, 2 – 3 IPP, a lot of bandages, scissors, suture material, pain medication (tablets, if you have sore teeth, for example), disinfectant. You also need promedol and some HARD antibiotics (but you can hardly buy them at a pharmacy without a prescription). The activated carbon will not be superfluous, but under the loads the stomach, sometimes, begins to deal with this nonsense. I also advise you to collect a set in ampoules of ketanova, dexamethasone and kordiamina. Well, a syringe for them, of course. This is an anti-shock kit. It will not allow your heart to get up due to the fact that the brain collapsed your pressure from pain or blood loss (and as a rule, they are somewhere near).