“We are people of spiritual impulses”
It was not for the first time that the inter-regional youth educational forum "Innovation" in Krokhala (near Ukhta) was visited by authoritative federal expert in the field of geopolitics, President of the International Center for Geopolitical Analysis, Colonel-General Leonid Ivashov. He held lectures for forum participants - active youth. After which he gave an exclusive interview to the Red Banner of the North.
- Leonid G., let's begin the conversation with a topic that has not lost its relevance for half a year already. It is Ukraine. Which of the options for Russia’s actions in relation to what is happening in our brotherly country is the most correct for you and why: direct military intervention; creating PMCs and sending them to fight there; not an intervention?
- Russia must respond in a complex. To give a correct, objective assessment of what is happening in Ukraine. President Putin and Foreign Minister Lavrov say a coup d'état has been committed in Ukraine. But then you need to build Russia's policy in accordance with this regime: precisely as with a criminal one.
Yes, they elected Poroshenko, but elected instead of ousted Yanukovich. It is necessary to protect and comply with international law. After all, Russia is not just an ordinary state. Humanity after the Second World War authorized it to keep the peace as a permanent member of the security council. It is necessary to bear this responsibility.
- How to interpret what is happening in the south-east of Ukraine?
- Events there, too, need to give the correct rating. This is no longer a civil war. People
11 May defined its status in full compliance with the norms of international law and became independent from Ukraine. Therefore, what is happening now on the part of Ukraine is an act of aggression, and on the part of Lugansk and Donbass, the legitimate struggle for national liberation.
There is present and the genocide on the part of Kiev, and other serious crimes that fall even under the decisions of the Nuremberg Tribunal. Russia is obliged to demand consideration of violations of international law in UN commissions, discussion of problems at the UN General Assembly, create commissions of inquiry, etc.
- And what are the prospects of the southeast?
- The most active war for peace there must go on the international legal field. We must, in accordance with the UN Charter, recognize independence, or at least the results of the referendum in this region. Why do we recognize results in Crimea, but not here? There is a group of BRICS countries, there are SCO countries, why are we not even trying to get together to respond at least in terms of information? Why Lavrov fights alone? I do not understand this.
And, of course, if we recognize the legitimacy of the referendum, then we, as a permanent member of the Security Council, are obliged to help implement this independence status. To help weapons, volunteers, by any other means. We have no right to send troops until we have an agreement with the Lugansk and Donetsk people's republics. But we are entitled and simply obliged to do the rest. Otherwise, we need to file a report and leave the post of permanent member of the UN Security Council as unable to perform its functions.
- Leonid Grigorievich, what external and internal political consequences can we expect in case of a junta victory over the militias?
- In the past few years, Russia has begun to make some attempts to conduct an independent foreign policy. The first such was the veto resolution on Syria. Look: in the situation with Libya, we abstained, the resolution passed, and the country no longer exists. In the case of Syria, Russia and China have blocked several resolutions, and it holds. Russia did not betray the Americans Snowden.
- Now, when Russia and the Crimea adopted, the status of our country soared very high?
- Of course. That vote, which required to condemn the actions of Russia in the Crimea, failed. At the session of the UN General Assembly, one hundred countries voted for the US resolution, and 93 - against. When the population was considered, it turned out that 5 / 6 of the world is on the side of Russia: both China and India, Latin America as a whole.
As soon as they saw that Russia was beginning to object to global impudence from the United States, from the transnational financial community, they immediately supported Russia. Today the world is divided as follows: the west is not the west. The West has no future in its development, but there is a “bandyugan” in the form of the United States, which Europe and other countries hold by the throat and forces them to make these predatory coups, aggression, etc.
- And the East?
- The East and non-Western civilizations in general are more promising and dynamic in development. But there is no leader. China can not be such. He is able to become economically the most powerful state. But China is hard to be a leader in the field of culture, science and other areas. But everyone recognizes Russia.
- What to do to ensure that this recognition took place?
- behave accordingly. But! If Russia behaves as in the case of the southeast, who will risk supporting it? After all, he rose largely due to the recognition of the referendum in the Crimea.
Support of this territory is a matter of the future of Russia. There will be no prestige of Russia - there will not be our development, the energy of our thought.
From a military-strategic point of view, we also see what is going on: the southeast will be cleared, NATO military bases will appear there, the missile defense system, the next grouping of forces will be prepared for the insurgency and they will “liberate” Crimea. Our fleet will be locked up, we will lose this region, and then wait for the collapse of Russia.
- Leonid G., how to defend himself in the case of an attempt to hold an uprising in Russia according to technologies worked out in the Middle East and Ukraine?
- Vaccination against Nazism, fascism and liberalism is born in concrete deeds. Russia was supported by the return of the Crimea - the society was consolidated, and all marginalized liberal and pro-Western type immediately found themselves on the sidelines.
We are people of spiritual impulses and high aspirations. If we now lose the southeast, I can definitely say: social and political problems will worsen here in the fall.
When a person does not have a dream and a high goal, he goes down to his problems, which will immediately be picked up and promoted by the fifth column. Everything can turn out to be interconnected: destabilization of the Crimea, aggravation of social tension throughout Russia, the problem of the organization of refugees and the requirement of the fifth column to change power in combination with sanctions and other factors can lead to instability.
Today in Russia there are no consolidated political forces to counter, as they were not in Kiev during the Maidan.
- A question about the army. Six months ago, he returned from military service, saw a new incoming equipment, improving the provision of troops, increasing the salaries of officers - much has a positive vector of development. But there is a serious problem: the lack of ideology. Often the officer does not know and does not think about what he is serving for. What is the main problem in our army, in your opinion?
- Indeed, the absence of ideology is a problem. When our constitution was adopted, the liberal-democratic group, ruled from abroad, insisted on including in it a clause prohibiting ideology in the state.
We have a Pharisee model of power. It’s not the ones who are really appointed or elected. And those who are in the shadows. And there is the same oligarchy.
For them, the main opponent is the people. A people who are aware of the wrongness of the perfect and are able to unite into a political organization so that, having matured, they will return everything to its normal place. In order to prevent this from happening, they remove the ideological core, simplify the construction of various parties, and often change the legislation. The mood of the people is leveled.
Ideology should be based strictly on the values and traditions of our state. Change ideology - and this is another state.
- Leonid Grigorievich, the ISIL militants announced the creation of an Islamic caliphate in Iraq. What are the consequences for the region and the world?
- Well, for a start, let's see how these militants were born, in what nursery they were grown. This is the result of an American political strategy. Operated the theory of controlled chaos. They destroyed Iraq, brought here such “happiness” in the form of democracy, where they shoot, blow up, kill every day.
Of course, they did not plan to carry any democracy. The worse, the better for them. The main thing is that the United States has mastered the oil fields and without any control can contain as many ships in the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean as needed.
They control oil and strategic communications for its delivery. And in the US national security strategy it is strictly prescribed: to provide secure access to key areas of the world, strategic communications and global resources.
This situation is dangerous for everyone. The same confrontation between Shiites and Sunnis, launched by the Americans with the support of Saudi Arabia and other American satellites, is unwinding. It means that Iran is being drawn into this situation, which means its confrontation with Turkey or Saudi Arabia.
This huge area is ablaze, it can explode altogether. But at the same time, Americans will pump oil everywhere. Today, the issue of hydrocarbon supply and energy of the world comes to the first positions after the spiritual.
- Secret diplomacy of the United States and the states under its control conducts subversive activities throughout the world. Why nobody answers them in the same way?
- Americans after 1823, when they adopted the Monroe Doctrine, declared the whole continent to be the zone of American interests and responsibility. They liked to live at the expense of other nations, the idea of "God's chosen people" arose, and at the turn
19 - 20 for centuries has clearly shaped the idea of world domination. And if so, then it is necessary to find a means, a form and a strategy to maintain this world domination.
When the Soviet Union existed, the balance of power was formed, and there was a possibility of a systemic response (NATO is the Warsaw Pact countries). After the collapse of the USSR, the United States became the undisputed leader in arrogance, military strength and military-industrial potential. This advantage has become used everywhere. But maintaining military control over key areas of the world has cracked.
- Having about 400 military bases and large facilities around the world, America was on the verge of financial collapse. Therefore, the authorities turned to the theory of controlled chaos: to create such a system and isolate what is useful for them.
At the same time, there should be no stable states so that it was possible to carry out coups every day even for small money.
- And in relation to Ukraine?
- A competitor balancing strategy was launched. If a country develops, you need to drag the second most important country to your side and set it on the developing one.
They support Japan against China, against Argentina — Argentina, against Germany — England, they have chosen Ukraine against us.
They are constantly looking for the means, strength and form to keep the unipolar world, because they are able to exist only in the conditions of the unipolar world. Paul Christie, an employee of the US National Security Agency, came to Europe in April of that year and began to persuade Europeans to save the US economy, merging theirs with the US, invested in their shale gas, refused to cooperate with Russia, because after World War II The US allegedly saved Europe too.
- What awaits the USA in the near future?
- Definitely not an answer. In a normal system of states and civilizations, everything is easily calculated, but this is not the case here. I will say this: until Russia finds its place in the system of world civilizations and for itself does not determine with whom it will be - either a separate power holder, torn between West and East, the European Union and the Eurasian Union, or a power with its own global project , to answer this question is difficult.
- Much depends on Russia ...
“Yes, but she must be herself.” In power should be the wisest, most honest. The president of Russia must be a holy man, and Russia must offer its program. Then we will be able to predict the development of the situation and know who will be our allies. And with us in this case will be all but the Anglo-Saxon world. We will build a common world, a safe and developing world.
- And America?
- She has developed a resource, and she can be helped to leave. This is done by the efforts of two or three civilizations. And you need to talk with America directly: if you pursue a subversive strategy against China, Russia and other countries, then, excuse me — tomorrow, together, we will do the same against you. But you have an unstable financial system, you have the most vulnerable territory for military strikes, 90 percent of the world hates you, etc.
You need to be very decisive: it is about the salvation of mankind and the future of Russia itself.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.