Russia and the West: the present and the future
At present, Russia is faced with perhaps one of the most serious historical calls. This is because today, as never before, the question has arisen not only about the future fate of our state, but also about whether the Russian ethnos and Russian civilization as a whole will be able to survive. In fairness, it should be noted that in the history of our state, the question of its further existence has arisen more than once. This was also during the period of the Mongol-Tatar yoke, during the Time of Troubles, during the transformations of Peter I, during the Patriotic War of 1812, during the First World War, in the difficult years of the Great Patriotic War. Despite all the difficulties, our Fatherland, after all the severe trials, has always become even more hardened and even more united thanks to the steadfastness and strength of the Russian spirit. However, the situation that has developed today is more difficult and responsible than ever, because Russia is probably facing the most ambitious challenge from Western civilization in the person of the United States and its Western European allies.
All actions on the part of the United States boil down to only one thing: to bring to the logical end the process of systematic destruction of Russia as an independent and independent state, to finally and irrevocably destroy the Russian ethnos and Russian culture. All this takes on an important significance in the light of the sharply intensified struggle for energy resources, fertile lands and sources of drinking water. This is a continuation of the 90 events of the 20th century, when the United States and Western European countries felt that their plans were closer than ever to a logical conclusion, thanks to the weakness of the Russian leadership of that time.
Today, Ukraine has become a kind of decisive battlefield for the whole future of Russian civilization. It was the current "authorities" in Kiev who became the very ram by which the US and Europe are trying to solve all their problems.
Downed by Boeing 777 “Malaysia Airlines” became a peculiar feature after which events around Ukraine could become irreversible, uncontrollable and avalanche-like. Now it has become obvious that the United States decided to act by any means in order to proceed to an open confrontation with Russia. And the matter is not in the next packages of economic sanctions against our country. There is a question of direct armed intervention in the conflict in Ukraine.
The White House administration is struggling to settle accounts with Russia for all its recent foreign policy setbacks: the complete failure of its policy toward Syria, the setbacks in Afghanistan, the failure in its attempts to completely isolate Iran in the foreign policy arena. The White House is increasingly beginning to resemble a psychopath, in whose hands is a dangerous razor. The United States simply cannot count on aid from Western Europe, or simply does not want it only because Western European partners today resemble cats that swum with fat, fed on American cream and cream, completely dependent on energy supplies from Russia.
In addition, a very remarkable fact is that, up to now, the US ambassador has not appeared in Russia, which to some extent also leads to some thoughts ...
It is likely that US policy towards Russia will evolve as follows:
- The administration of the White House, headed by Barack Obama, in close cooperation with the Senate and the House of Representatives, will prepare and adopt documents on military assistance to official Kiev at the accelerated pace, at the same time preparing documents aimed at further economic isolation of Russia;
- with the help of official Kiev, even more ambitious provocations will be prepared and carried out on the territory of Ukraine itself (massive civilian casualties on the territory of the so-called ATO, sabotage on large industrial and strategic facilities, including nuclear power plants and radioactive waste storage facilities);
- militia units in the territories of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics will be unilaterally declared as terrorist organizations, and Russia will be declared without a length of conversation an accomplice of “international terrorism”;
- preparation and conduct of sabotage activities by the forces of the “Right Sector”, “private armies” of local Ukrainian oligarchs and other “thugs” in the border areas of Russia (Republic of Crimea, Rostov, Belgorod and Voronezh regions) will begin;
- at the same time, the financing of the “fifth column” in Russian society will intensify, the mass hysteria will be forced up in the media, aimed at discrediting the Russian leadership;
- the next step will be the direct delivery of both defensive and possibly offensive weapons to Ukraine, the creation of an international coalition to fight terrorism led by the United States, the introduction of peacekeeping (American) forces into the Southeast and, as a consequence, the preparation of a “bridgehead” for further offensive against Russia with the aim of dividing it into several parts under the control of the authorities, completely loyal to Washington.
What should the leadership of Russia do in this situation:
- take the most effective measures to strengthen the adjacent border areas with Ukraine (creating a powerful army group on the border with Ukraine, as well as in the border areas on the territory of Belarus and on the borders with the Baltic States);
- As required, provide full military-technical and humanitarian assistance to residents of the South-East of Ukraine;
- the leadership of Ukraine should make it clear that with the further escalation of the armed conflict, the introduction of “peacekeeping forces” will follow;
- dramatically intensify political, economic and military-technical cooperation with China in the Asia-Pacific region;
- accelerate the development of economic and military cooperation within the framework of the BRICS;
- in domestic policy, focus on the consolidation of public opinion in the face of possible further confrontation with the United States, take the most decisive actions to fight supporters of “ultra-liberal reforms” in the economy and put an end to the activities of the “pseudo-intellectuals” and other representatives of the extremely radical opposition;
- to the leadership of the EU countries to send a clear and unequivocal signal that in the case of attempts to create a coalition, a complete cessation of relations will immediately follow, and not only in the economic sphere.
And finally, the most important thing: all of us, the country's leadership and ordinary citizens, should realize that not only the integrity and unity of Russia, but also the future of our children and our grandchildren are at stake.
- Denis Terekhov