The commander of the battalion "Aydar": Kolomoisky is a true patriot of Ukraine
What happens in the head of the ATO field commanders? What words are they driving to slaughter Ukrainian soldiers? The former head of the Aydar battalion headquarters gave answers whose sincerity you can appreciate.
Anatoly Shary, a media expert from Ukraine, published a long interview received from “Serbian colleagues” with a man named Valentin, whom he considers to be the former head of the Aydar battalion headquarters. Valentine himself does not refute this, but he is also afraid to confirm on camera.
“Reedus” advocates objective coverage of events in Russia and abroad and invites readers to evaluate the point of view on the civil war in Ukraine for a person who gave orders and planned operations that cost many civilians and militias of Donbass and Luhansk region to live.
According to Valentin, the “Aidar” battalion was formed from activists of the Maidan and the youth from Lugansk, with one machine gun for each four soldiers. But then the situation changed, “a lot of weapons and cartridges. His battalion maintained contact with Azov, Donbas, Kiev-1, Kiev-2.
In “Aidar” there were 20 − 25% of guys who did not serve in the army. When preparing for battles, we went to the shooting range, arranged tactical training. The guys from Iraq helped. He prepared himself, so he led the shooting ranges in Afghanistan. We made a course for a young fighter and prepared them for a month and a half. Nadya Savchenko helped.
- What is the real position was Nadezhda Savchenko in the battalion?
- She was not a sniper. Was not a spotter. Just was an officer, ready to take command. That is, in principle, led the guys to Metalist.
- Is “Aidar” in Metalist actually acting on its own?
- We could occupy the city without a loss with skillful command. But this did not happen. Although we could have taken the city after the shelling without loss, we did it after a few days, having suffered losses.
- Who helps you?
- People immediately realized that it was better to give us help without the Ministry of Defense. Here, in particular, uniforms and kevlar helmets are being brought. Cherkasy, Kharkov helps. Many thanks to Ukraine for food, we have no problems with that.
- What is the number of Aydar?
- For the 300 man.
- What do you think of financing the battalions of Kolomoisky?
- People donate themselves, we report on the site. It is volunteers, golden people, real Ukrainians, who give such a battalion as “Donbass” and “Azov” life.
- Are there any foreigners?
- All Ukrainians, there is one Afghan, but he received a residence permit.
- In whose submission the battalions?
- The National Guard is subordinate to the Ministry of Internal Affairs as well as Kiev-1, Kiev-2, Donbass. Dnipro obeys Kolomoisky. He is a true patriot, worried about Ukraine.
- How can you stop the war?
- To make Russia not to give support. Then they will have nothing. Do not send mercenaries here. It is necessary to negotiate with Russia in order for the conflict to end. If we want to live in Europe, then we need to start. Not to prove with force and weapons, but to prove with other levers - referendums. Ukraine lost the information war, which led to armed clashes. Russians see "Bender" and "Right Sector" everywhere.
- Russia will make concessions. What will receive in return?
- We must clean up our house. And since she is our neighbor, she should help us in this and maintain order, and not throw garbage at us. Who wants to live in Russia is not prohibited. Suitcase, station, Moscow.
- Do you understand that Donetsk and Lugansk will have to be taken by storm?
- In Lugansk there are 20 tanks, 3 degrees, mortars. Nevertheless, if the people united there, then they themselves would have long been kicked out by the people themselves.
- You mentioned Serbs. Faced with them?
- I know that the Serbs are from the Crimea.
- According to your information, how many local militias, and how many from Russia?
- Up to 20% from Russia, the rest are local.
As Valentine admitted, he is unclear about the purpose of creating the Lugansk and Donetsk people's republics, it is not clear who will pay pensions. According to him, the residents of these areas have a high conceit and believe that they feed other regions of Ukraine: “They don’t even know that Lugansk and Donetsk regions are the most subsidized in the country,” Valentin said. - Blast furnaces at the level of 60-s.
Valentin mentioned that Ukraine itself intends to receive funds from the production of shale gas. On the question of inevitable environmental problems, he stated the need for a referendum on this topic. At the same time, he is not even ready to imagine a referendum on issues of interest to citizens of the DPR and LPR.
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest news and the most important events of the day.